It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

OK, but you go first...
Let me know when you have done it, so I can do it too.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by creepy81
Nice work there OP. That's some hardcore sarcasm.

The really hardcore thing about it, is that it just keeps snowballing. Maybe I'm sick, but I just can't help myself, and I just keep feeding the beast!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by grs9769
I killed myself today but a damn dog found me and dragged me all the way to the ER! I'll try killing myself tomorrow. I may or may not let you know how that worked out for me.

Well at least you tried. The forces of evil strike at the worst of times. That dog needs a lethal injection of CO2. Put some evil gas to use against an evil dog.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ya'll answer me plz!
I'm packing my Audacity of Hope book and money!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Thanks man!

My jaw hurts from laughing right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
BTW, I found some whipped cream cans FILLED with co2 in my fridge and destroyed them in a bonfire at my apartment!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by grs9769
I killed myself today but a damn dog found me and dragged me all the way to the ER! I'll try killing myself tomorrow. I may or may not let you know how that worked out for me.

You really need to consider killing all those damned goody-two-shoes dogs first! We all appreciate your sacrifice.

Ya, we do appreciate it very much.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have an answer to this problem. Implant those nasty self-righteous cows with explosives, each time one of them thinks they can get away with releasing gas, they blow up. After a few blow up, they'll catch on not to release gas. There that problem solved.

You seem to only be concerned with the noxious CO2 gas. What about methane? Now there is a real problem waiting in the wings. Killing off all the evil humans may help with the foul CO2 situation.

But methane will require the sacking of all those farting cows out there. We must first kill the cows all off before we start on humans. Why? Well, think. If we kill off all the humans, who will be left to kill the evil farting cows.

I say kill all the evil farting cows first and make the humans eat them. When we have eaten all the cows then we may turn on each other and recreate the Earth as it should be. Afterall, everything should be done ordrer... Last one left should turn out the light.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What about me?
I havent tried to kill myself lately, but I got rid of whipped cream cans.
and Im coming up with ways to help TPTB!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Downtown, I E-mailed al gore on his site and told him that youre not gung ho enough for 'change' to go ALL THE WAY TO COPENHAGEN!
I'm sure he'll e mail me back.

shoot, he e mailed me back and said "Go kill yourself......."

I'll tell you how it goes if I'm unsuccessful.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

But methane will require the sacking of all those farting cows out there. We must first kill the cows all off before we start on humans. Why? Well, think. If we kill off all the humans, who will be left to kill the evil farting cows.

I say kill all the evil farting cows first and make the humans eat them. When we have eaten all the cows then we may turn on each other and recreate the Earth as it should be. Afterall, everything should be done ordrer... Last one left should turn out the light.

actually....it's not their butts but their mouths
not their farts but their burps

got something like 6 stomachs but still one intestine
it just doesn't add up!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well you are going to take that as an order right? See how much he cares! By the way if we are going to drink the kool aid can we make it strawberry? Grape is OK but I like strawberry better.
*Skips off to bomb all the cars in my neighborhood.*

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Can you pass me the kool-aid please??
These pretzals are making me thirsty.

Never thought of that, maybe if we supply all the Obama supporters with pretzels they will finaly finish drinking their Kool-Aid.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSky796

Indeed, I too have been a lurker here for quite a while, and this thread certainly gave me hearty lol's. Doubled when somebody accused him of trolling on his own thread.

Great post, very enjoyable thread

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BunnyTeefs
reply to post by DarkSky796

Indeed, I too have been a lurker here for quite a while, and this thread certainly gave me hearty lol's. Doubled when somebody accused him of trolling on his own thread.

Great post, very enjoyable thread

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
holy crap, your sarcasm isssssss NOT FUNNY

"omg I'm really funny by being sarcastic and ironic, this is my impression of a liberal conspiracy theorist LOLOLOL"

shut up.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't have the guts to commit suicide, so I've decided not to quit smoking. I will also hold my breath and stand on one leg whenever possible in order to reduce my carbon footprint.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
mmm yes, i think you have it! i will slaughter my children first and feed their co2 producing lungs to the mother earth. then i will put co2 to good use and inhale copious amounts of my car exaust fumes and eradicate my carbon foot print forever! brilliant! my i please join this revalutionary concept.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Kudos my friend, well said. If we could only bash these bastards with the fury that they provoke. I suspect that if some leader rose up and had the yarbawles to take a real stand, it would be like a flash when the rest of us tore into action.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
holy crap, your sarcasm isssssss NOT FUNNY

"omg I'm really funny by being sarcastic and ironic, this is my impression of a liberal conspiracy theorist LOLOLOL"

shut up.

Are you in Copenhagen?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join