It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It seems that some people do not see the relevance of your initial sarcasm, they seem to actually think you believe such things.

How sad it is to have people so confused by the MSM that they are not able to perceive the exposure of their own enemy, within the text of satire.

It's very very bad now my friends. But it's not over yet. Take a break, even if only for a minute. It may not make sense now, but brainwaves in humans tend to tune to negative things, it's necessary for survival. But in order to actually survive, you must allow yourself to relax. Lay back and let yourself be refreshed by the frequencies that will play in your head. This is not an accident, it is only to help prepare you.

And by the way, the two young artists in the video that were singing, both committed suicide not long after. The dark haired young man and the light haired young man at the keyboard.

Don't give up my friends.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If we didn't chop down all the trees in the name of industry and cashflow then we'd have been alright as trees breath in CO2 and breath out Oxygen, so we're killing ourselves off slowly anyway.

And notice to the 'elites' - you are idiots, whats the point of being rich when your suffocating and dying in the mess that you helped to make?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Good for you dude, well said.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Originally posted by piddles
holy crap, your sarcasm isssssss NOT FUNNY

"omg I'm really funny by being sarcastic and ironic, this is my impression of a liberal conspiracy theorist LOLOLOL"

shut up.

Are you in Copenhagen?

dude this is about as funny as dane cook and you don't have a real point.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by downtown436

Can you pass me the kool-aid please??
These pretzals are making me thirsty.

No no no, it's These PRETZELS are making me THIRSTY!

You'll never get the part

I cant believe people are not seeing the intention in the OP in the first few posts so far.

lol must the the avatar..

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
OP, you are nothing but a troll and I can't believe this charade is allowed to continue on ats.

I know most people here have their minds pretty firmly made up that climate change is a scam and therefore will applaud you just because you fit in nicely with their view of the world, but this has pushed it too far.

You had deliberately posted things you know to be false (no one in their right minds ever claimed CO2 is "evil", doesn't occur naturally on earth or anywhere else, it's entirely man-made, etc).

You deliberately pretend to be someone you're not, in an attempt to make everyone who ever believed in anthropic climate change seem like an unarticulated babbling idiot who can't listen to reason.

And the only reason you posted this ridiculous thread is to stir up controversy and/ or get attention and flags. I mean, surely you weren't expecting serious debate and arguments with such an OP, right?

TROLL.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think we just need to have more plants to soak up the CO2 , we need to stop the removal of amazon ,,and plant a tree for every person on the planet right now , every time a kid is born we need to plant a tree or 3 to cope with the CO2 .

Lets reclaim the sahara as a oasis !

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
You need to open your eyes.

CO2 is only produced by human activity. Plants don't need it. How did they live before man? There certainly wasn't any CO2 in the atmosphere then, now was there?

Oh, great thread. I needed this relief.

Actually someone just yesterday told me in one of my threads:

Regardless, plants are not in need of additional CO2 right now, so a modest increase in it would not help them in any way.

The same person also said that GW needs to be stopped "no matter what".

[edit on 9-12-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The Advanced Energy Whistleblower Conference is scheduled on December 12-13 in Washington, D.C. - see altenergy2012.blogspot.com... for details. It is primarily an online conference, with a dozen speakers, some of whom you are familiar with, some are brand new. Thy are witnesses to suppression and have new information that has never been released to the public.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

And you know what : they will convert all thing related : to another form of money :

You use a computer , you produce C02 (tax)
You buy something, it need that amount of c02, plus the C02 produce by the transportation. (tax)
OH OH : i have animals : they produce methane : you need to pay.(tax)

You see we can breath : but if you produce gas of flatulences : you pay.

Crazy nazy way of thinking !

And yes this way of thinking will cause some death.

A tax is a barrier : we need solutions , alternatives : and a real political decision !

For example : we devellop solar cells : then after X years we decide that now : car must runs with electric power. ( and this could be efficient ).

In my opinion : oil and gas are better used for all the petrochemical stuff , (and medicine , fertilizer ) : this is just a bad idea to burn it ! ( c02 is a fallacious argument to get political power : can i kill some of these people ?
)

[edit on 9-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"Kill all humans !!!" yours, Bender.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

I was laughing pretty hard until I got to your post.
Then I fell out of my chair.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by romanmel
But methane will require the sacking of all those farting cows out there. We must first kill the cows all off before we start on humans. Why? Well, think. If we kill off all the humans, who will be left to kill the evil farting cows.

actually....it's not their butts but their mouths
not their farts but their burps

Oh! Oh! I know the answer to this one!

My Dad told it to me when I was young.

This is called the ZACKLIES.

Yes that is right, the zacklies.

It's when your breath smells zackly like your farts!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What I find amazing in the Global Warming debate is the antagonists lack of focus on the principle fact CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) and O2 (Oxygen) is part of the symbiotic exchange between Mammals and Vegetation. I also find it amazing the protagonists should be focusing on the CO (Carbon Monoxide). You can lead a horse to water...or as I like to say...You can by them books and send them to school and in the end all they want to do is bleep the teacher.

Here is to being in favor of CO2 Global Warming.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Very scary post

To consider extinquishing life at 50 (Logan's Run).

Our planet would miss out on "the wisdom of the elders".

Start with one small car per family
NO - NONE - ZIP Plastic of any kind (Google "Garbage Patch Pacific Ocean").
Green Homes and products
Send a billion condoms and birth control pills over to India
STOP cutting down our trees they are the lungs of our planet.
PLANT more trees a lot more. (I'm a tree hugger)
Recycle diligently
Stop littering, if everyone just stopped littering and picked up just five wrappers, cups, cans a day imagine what a difference.
Turn out a light if you are not in the room
Open your drapes / blinds and read by sunlight

www.youtube.com...

More suggestions here: www.seql.org...

Did you know:

On a global scale the average US citizen uses far more than his or her fair share of the planet's resources - consuming more than four times the worldwide average of energy, almost three times as much water and producing more than twice the average amount of rubbish and five times the amount of carbon dioxide, a major contributor to global warming. The US - with five per cent of the world's population - uses 23 per cent of its energy, 15 per cent of its meat and 28 per cent of its paper. Additional population will mean more people seeking a share of those often-limited resources. www.theinsider.org...

www.youtube.com...

Really interesting video right in line with ATS below:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
ATS is descending into a farce... sorry... but this is the third post I’ve seen that is based around nothing but sarcastic quips and satire!

Now don’t get me wrong, being a fan of Blackadder, I love sarcastic humour... And I don’t mind the odd bit of comedy in people’s replies... But is it right to base whole threads on satire and sarcasm?

Whether you like it or not the climate change issue is very serious to some people... this is just a blatant attempt to undermine one side of the story, using sarcasm and wit, in an attempt to lift yourself above those of a different opinion. It’s nothing but misplaced intellectual snobbery and smacks of arrogance. Like you have all the answers!!!

Unfortunately this is what happens when people can’t win an argument... they result to playground tactics!

I thought ATS was a place for intelligent discussion!

Is there nothing that ATS can do about this?

Or am I just being an old grump??

And please please please no one respond to my post by taking little quotes, from what i have just said, and following it with more sarcasm... very cheap!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

OP, you are nothing but a troll and I can't believe this charade is allowed to continue on ats.

I know most people here have their minds pretty firmly made up that climate change is a scam and therefore will applaud you just because you fit in nicely with their view of the world, but this has pushed it too far.

You had deliberately posted things you know to be false (no one in their right minds ever claimed CO2 is "evil", doesn't occur naturally on earth or anywhere else, it's entirely man-made, etc).

You deliberately pretend to be someone you're not, in an attempt to make everyone who ever believed in anthropic climate change seem like an unarticulated babbling idiot who can't listen to reason.

And the only reason you posted this ridiculous thread is to stir up controversy and/ or get attention and flags. I mean, surely you weren't expecting serious debate and arguments with such an OP, right?

TROLL.

I agree with all you have said... a star for you

I can’t help thinking that this post is nothing but a flag hunt!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Another loser post on ATS..... Okay so co2 is evil -- why don't you and all you people who believe this EAT A BULLET then the rest of us will have happier and healthier lives. And you can feel comfort that you did something to help the environment......

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I am not sure what’s sadder...

The fact that this post exists at all... or the fact that so many people have taken the OP seriously!!

In the words of C3PO... Oh Dear!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So some of you have never heard of a sarcastic rant? It's similar to a, "death throw".

The ranter, "who has made desperate attempts to get people to open their eyes and actually see the cup of poison in front of them, rather than drink it thinking it's coca-cola", has lost hope in peoples ability to open their eyes, and live.

As I said, it's sort of a death throw concerning OPs' own attempts. Some nay-sayers of your thread sense that; and they wish to further stifel you.

So what now? Well OP, if you continue doing, "your " part, at least you will have a clear conscious when the SHTF..

And since they're bitchin about trolling for S&Fs, that's just what I am going to give you. Your obvious attempts dictates that.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by noconsequence]

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join