It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

before ya'll bash our soldiers

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

While my troops were off killing for money, these rights were NOT defended.

Get off your butt and defend them.

Now go down your long list of goodies and show me which ones the Supreme Court have declared unconstitutional.

I guess you expect the military to take things into their own hands and decide what is Constitutional or not.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Yes they were violated. They were not protected. We all were, once again duped and used. How does it stop? What do we do?
Soliders did not do this. Congressmen did.

without the soldiers, they have no power.

Now you are alluding to the act of a coup. That would be a bold and no turning back endeavor, and it would thrust us directly into a military government system.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Well if you read any of my posts before you would know that I have stated:

If tptb call for a war and nobody shows up to fight it....they will not get their war.....

That's why I say the soldiers are just as guilty as the puppet masters...

The soldiers have to individually make their minds up to stop this killing nonsense....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

well now.

you have all the answers.

care to throw your hat in the ring?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It was soliders, citizen soliders that established this country. There was massive blood spilled and terrible things done during that time, and it will be soldiers, citizen soldiers once again that free it once more.
The seats of power are not going to be offered over to anyone. They will have to be taken. Perhaps arming yourself and becoming familiar with killing lies in alot of peoples futures, maybe even your own.
You will never forget it should you be put in its path, that is for sure.
Never, and I hope you dont experience it.
Dont run,you'll just die tired.
HEA-out

[edit on 7-12-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

While my troops were off killing for money, these rights were NOT defended.

Get off your butt and defend them.

Now go down your long list of goodies and show me which ones the Supreme Court have declared unconstitutional.

I guess you expect the military to take things into their own hands and decide what is Constitutional or not.

read the constitution some time.
they are all unconstitutional.

supreme court, sotomoyer, lol

anyways, a generalization term has been inserted into each of our important laws.

terrorist

'but why are you arresting them?'

'terrorist'

'why no trial by jury?'

'terrorist'

'why are they hauling you off now officer?'

'they said i'm a terrorist for visiting ATS'

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

or.

support the continental congress 2009.

www.cc2009.us

peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It was soliders, citizen soliders that established this country. There was massive blood spilled and terrible things done during that time, and it will be soldiers, citizen soldiers once again that free it once more.

So what you're saying is that:

Don't expect any help coming from the military, they are so brainwashed by their leaders, they are good for nothing......

And it will be us...the common citizen that has to free the military grunts from this criminal government ...?.....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So if I read the Constitution, I can declare things unconstitutional just like you.

That's why we have a legal system. A system of checks and balances. I could probably agree with you that in my interpretation, some may indeed be constitutional. But unless, and if the courts get involved, I have very little I can do about it.

The best I can do is try to get somebody in there who is willing to overturn the wrongs.

What is it hat you expect from the military? Do you expect them to turn against the government for everything they deem unconstitutional?

Who in your opinion is fit to determine what makes a law or action unconstitutional or not?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

its not very hard to know what god given rights are. we all know.

your mind may have forgot, but your body and soul remembers.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What if people don't believe in God?

What are their rights?

Even you have to admit that we all don't interpret the constitution or rights the same way. Whose interpretation are we to follow?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Good question...
It's the one that never gets answered.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

or.

support the continental congress 2009.

www.cc2009.us

peace.

Yes, I already know my county co ordinanator.
Dig deeper vermonster, literally, and no one, has all the answers.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Well if you read any of my posts before you would know that I have stated:

If tptb call for a war and nobody shows up to fight it....they will not get their war.....

That's why I say the soldiers are just as guilty as the puppet masters...

The soldiers have to individually make their minds up to stop this killing nonsense....

I have read to many of your mindless post not to comment.
You have IMO no concept of Country.
You have no concept of loyalty.
Your own community would be better off without you.
Attacking puppets as you call the best of the best is unwise.
Attack their MASTERS at will IMO
Those jar heads, soldier grunts, airman and some of the
straight navy guys are the salt of the earth and would be more likely
to save your neck in a time of crisis than you local mayor.
Lighten up dude.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

So what you're saying is that:

Don't expect any help coming from the military, they are so brainwashed by their leaders, they are good for nothing......

And it will be us...the common citizen that has to free the military grunts from this criminal government ...?.....

No rainfall, our soldiers ARE our citizens, and theyre not all brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i wonder, if every soldier knew about the continental congress, if they were given a choice, who to stand behind.

do you think they would stay or go?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Interesting question.

But let's be honest, military or non-military, How many people do you think would give up the security of taking care of themselves and their family in exchange for joining an organization that could buck the system and lead to chaos?

Many people talk about doing this and that to the government, and we must do this and that to regain our rights, but in the end- family wins out.

Isn't this the main reason Congress can waste trillions, reasons why healthcare is coming, reason why many aren't worry about being labeled as terrorist. Many people truly believe that government is doing what is good for them.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

You have IMO no concept of Country.

Thank you....I will take that as a compliment......

My concept of Country goes beyond U.S. and N. America......

It goes all around the globe....I'm an earthling.....we are all earthlings living on a little tiny rock that is hurling through space.....

Can't we try to live together in peace and harmony.?....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

i wonder, if every soldier knew about the continental congress, if they were given a choice, who to stand behind.

do you think they would stay or go?

Vermonster

Do not wonder or think about these most important things.
Find a way to educate those that you feel are denied that privilege or choice.
thanks donny

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Have yall not heard the hell these folks are having? Marriages going to pot? Some of them just walking off bases muttering? These people need our help and our support. I really dont know what to do to help but the least I can do is offer them my hand and say thank you.

The military science understands the long term effects of soldiers exposed to violent acts over a prolonged period. But yet they do very little to prepare newly released Vets. I say released because this psychological imprisonment is also a factor in the equation.

In otherwords, they know fullwell a % of Vets are going to be re-wired as they return to have conflicts with their wives. Call it collateral damage, "Soulja Love" or what ever... The human brain can only absorb so much violence before it starts malfunctioning. Now the wife has a husband who's hard drive has glitches of PTS, and sometimes the brain is shut down for good.

The military should have this WARNING posted in large print on their application:

JUST DON'T JUMP INTO THE MILITARY... DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH ON THE AFTER EFFECTS OF WAR & VIOLENCE... BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE PRONE TO BECOME A WALKING BASKET CASE.

Will they do this??... of course not! They'll just let Johnny go to war 20 times and then afterwards, to prove he's crazy, he'll have to plead for help in a bunch of antiquated military hospitals
You've seen the stories--- right?

It's sad, but this is what one gets when they sign up for the program. If you are a boxer, expect to get knocked out... If you handle snakes... expect to get bit... and if you join the armed forces... expect to get killed or loose your mind... and this goes out to all soldiers on the planet!

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Level X]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join