It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

before ya'll bash our soldiers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

You have IMO no concept of Country.

Thank you....I will take that as a compliment......

My concept of Country goes beyond U.S. and N. America......

It goes all around the globe....I'm an earthling.....we are all earthlings living on a little tiny rock that is hurling through space.....

Can't we try to live together in peace and harmony.?....

You have my star and understanding with this post.
You will get my respect when you acknowledge America's Best.
The men and women that put life, limb, family and future after COUNTRY.
It starts with America with us. PERIOD

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X

Originally posted by felonius

Have yall not heard the hell these folks are having? Marriages going to pot? Some of them just walking off bases muttering? These people need our help and our support. I really dont know what to do to help but the least I can do is offer them my hand and say thank you.

The military science understands the long term effects of soldiers exposed to violent acts over a prolonged period. But yet they do very little to prepare newly released Vets. I say released because this psychological imprisonment is also a factor in the equation.

In otherwords, they know fullwell a % of Vets are going to be re-wired as they return to their wives. Call it collateral damage or what ever... The human brain can only absorb so much violence before it starts malfunctioning. Now the wife has a husband who's hard drive has glitches of PTS, and sometimes the brain is shut down for good.

The military should have this posted in large print on the application:

JUST DON'T JUMP INTO THE MILITARY... DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH ON THE AFTER EFFECTS OF WAR & VIOLENCE... BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE PRONE TO BECOME A WALKING BASKET CASE.

It's sad, but this is what one gets when they sign up for the program. If you are a boxer, expect to get knocked out... If you handle snakes... expect to get bit... and if you join the armed forces... expect to get killed or loose your mind...

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Level X]

And if you are to punk to take that challenge you are sheeple.
The folks that went to the gas chambers were sheeple.
Balance your retoric with history. IMO

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

You like to run your mouth like you've had first hand experience in the military. I mean, from the way you talk you know every in and out of things. So, tell me, and I'm curious, what job do you think I do in the Marine Corps? Choose your words wisely for they will give away just how ignorant you may or may not be. You don't have to get it right, but I'm just curious on what you'll answer with.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Can't we try to live together in peace and harmony.?....

Well which is it? you looking for peace and harmony or what?

Because quotes like this from page 1 will never bring peace and harmony.

It's time for these brain-dead grunts to start using their own minds and start thinking for themselves.....

It's time to Evolve....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
reply to post by vermonster

You like to run your mouth like you've had first hand experience in the military. I mean, from the way you talk you know every in and out of things. So, tell me, and I'm curious, what job do you think I do in the Marine Corps? Choose your words wisely for they will give away just how ignorant you may or may not be. You don't have to get it right, but I'm just curious on what you'll answer with.

You and I know the monster would or could not get near this one because it is just to simple.
The only thing you can be as a leather neck is a part of a landing force.
This may explain it a little better.
The Corps' role has expanded significantly. The Marines are unique
They have a mission statement, the Marines "shall, at any time, be liable to do duty in the forts and garrisons of the United States, on the seacoast, or any other duty on shore, as the President, at his discretion, shall direct."

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Don't expect any help coming from the military, they are so brainwashed by their leaders, they are good for nothing......

And it will be us...the common citizen that has to free the military grunts from this criminal government ...?.....

So how are they brainwashed, during their 12 or so weeks in boot camp? How about our college campuses where we have young innocent minds who are under constant control and influence by extreme left wing professors for 4 to 8 years?

Now that is brainwashing....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Our soldiers are our children and yes I support them. It's a cruel world we live in and always has been. Our soldiers will get bashed by people who sleep eight hour a night. They'll get bashed by people who don't work at all. Our soldiers will get bashed by their own countrymen sitting on their ass watching the football game and eating turkey on Thanksgiving day. But for every soldier their is brothers and sister, parents and relatives who would die for their soldier if need to. I thank everyone of the soldiers for having the will power and guts to serve. I thank them for letting us choose our religions, celebrate our holidays and to be able to bash them if you want without retribution. Thank You soldiers!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Great post Solar.
I wish I could give you more than one star.
This is what Americans are about.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

You will get my respect when you acknowledge America's Best.

O.K...o.k.....I acknowledge America's Best are being played like a fiddle by the world bankers....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Thanks rainfall, I can accept that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

So how are they brainwashed, during their 12 or so weeks in boot camp?

Are you serious...

You just answered your own question...

It's mind control from day 1 of boot camp...and it doesn't end till you get out and go see a shrink..

And you used the word 'left-wing' in your post.....just further proves my point of brainwashing...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have a couple of questions for some of the posters in this thread.

Is serving one's Government the same as serving one's Country? If yes, is this still the case if one's Government begins to act against the best interest of it's Citizens?

Edit to add:

reply to post by jam321

Maybe if that soldier is lucky, you will appear in his sights.

There have been a few threads that have posed the question whether U.S. soldiers would fire upon U.S. citizens if ordered. It seems at least one would consider that opportunity "lucky" as long as he believed that the citizen held a dissenting view point.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by harvib]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Boo Hoo

I'm not buying it...

After slaughtering over a million innocent people, torturing, maiming and raping countless others......the soldiers are lucky they can sleep at all......

Karma can be b!#ch....

It's people like your self that pushed me into service of this Nation 29 years ago and why I serve today! You couldn't hold a candle to people like me, so you feel the need to bash us! I’m what you dreamed of never becoming. Strong, self reliant, self sufficient, in control 90% of the time. The other 10% is that part of me that wants to kill people like you. I hold it in check 90% of the time.

Now before you go on another self emaciating rant, let me tell you a little about people like me that serve in the US Armed Forces.

I have a Bachelors degree in History, an Associates degree in Information Technology – Do you hold advanced degrees as well?

Are you trained to fight for your very survival in hostile environments, be it overseas or in the United States? Are you willing to die to protect someone you don’t even know?

I didn’t think you where, you’re a sorry piece of human garbage that gets off bashing people that are better then you.

VDOG.45

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hes right, we need to support our troops. Our if you dont like em be respectful about it when you do talk about em. They try to fight for freedoms that are slowly getting taken from us. If Iraq is you big issue dont take it out on the boys overseas, support the troops not the war, its as simple as that.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

So how are they brainwashed, during their 12 or so weeks in boot camp?

Are you serious...

You just answered your own question...

It's mind control from day 1 of boot camp...and it doesn't end till you get out and go see a shrink..

And you used the word 'left-wing' in your post.....just further proves my point of brainwashing...

i love how someone who has never been to boot camp is gonna tell me about bootcamp...

i suppose your gonna tell me next that they put salt peter in the food and subliminal messages in our training?

the RDCs or DSs that run boot camps are just like us... alot of them have been in 8, 9, 10 years (except the senior enlisted) and are either doing it for a billet or because they like yelling.

i sincerely disbelieve they are brainwashing us.

now i have always been a little paranoid and untrusting of TPTB, and i will say that there was one video at the end of bootcamp with charlton hest talking about nation and history, all of our graduating divisions were seated in the drill hall watching this video on a 10ft projector screen. that was the only time i was sketchy. but then again, the sound didnt really work, i couldnt hear it and then i fell asleep, so maybe they did git me

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
i suppose your gonna tell me next that they put salt peter in the food and subliminal messages in our training?

Pssst, the saltpeter is in the corn.....pass it on.

And I always laugh when the the posters try to tell us what boot was like. Of course, when you post a rebuttal, they say that just proves you're brainwashed!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VDOG.45

Relax guy, your warhawk posturing only shows how brain washed you truly are.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

well now.

you have all the answers.

care to throw your hat in the ring?

i would step into any ring any time with you.

what kind of an american are you? lets see...

1: you refuse to spend time in the service...
2: you refuse to pay income taxes...
3: you choose not to vote...

what exactly do you do for this country to earn a right to be here again?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Since when did a citizen being born in this country have to earn the right to be here?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

what kind of an american are you? lets see...

1: you refuse to spend time in the service...
2: you refuse to pay income taxes...
3: you choose not to vote...

Wx,

I'll ask again. Do you believe serving one's Government is the same as serving one's Country?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join