It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the NWO. Let me tell you why I lied to you about MMGW

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I think you have discovered the entire purpose of the NWO, it is to stop or limit all human action. This is done with bureaucracy.

Human action is the free market and human freedom. To maintain freedom, one must limit government and ignore those that want a NWO.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Funny you say that but this raises another question. Does the military have a way to shut down or destroy it's equipment if there ever was a revolution and the other side (us) gets a few Helis and jets? The masses don't stand a chance against our military which we paid for!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

ah the beauty of thruth

Love it

Star

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why were you born on your fathers birthday and why when you die will your mother be the first to know?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Backpedaling?

Ok then, I really AM the NWO.

Somebody doesn't have their fluffy hat on today.

Listen read whatever you want however you want and interpret it at your leisure ... however you seem to have your "taking things personally" knob on max, a little space between thought and ego isn't illegal.

In any case, let me just say that you're right, I'm sorry, it's my fault ... though judging by your ability to let things go, I predict even this won'y make a dent into your emotional momentum. Hope I'm wrong ... we shall see.

[edit on 2 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight - We are the stupid, destructive ones when it was YOU who has designed this system we now live in for centuries? The NWO/Illuminati has owned and financed the biggest, greediest banks and corporations that probably ever graced the universe, and WE are the selfish ones? Wasn't it YOU touting all the touchy-feely rhetoric about "globalism" - and how "a rising tide lifts all boats" - but it's YOUR megacorporations who've been profiting gazillions off the wage-rate differential of foreign slave-labor in 3rd-world factories (which, P.S.-and-by-the-way, belch as much crap into the atmosphere as they want to with zero environmental regulation) And it's WE who are the wasteful ones when you guys are the ones zipping around the planet in private jets, Bentleys and Limos burning all the fossil fuels you can get your hands on? And, if history is documented correctly, isn't it YOU that always instigates and finances both sides of all major wars fought in this world throughout most of this millenium? Who the Hell gave YOU the right to the superior end of the this double standard? You will not prevail - us "monkeys" will rise up against you and together with GOD will defeat you in the end. Your demise was prophecized long before YOU ever existed. Better appreciate this "ruined" world while you can - I hear it's pretty hot where you're going!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

placing blame is counter productive
change is necessary
God has wanted to kill us since the flood
He asks us to care for others and promises to care for us if we do
there are no short cuts just taking care of yourself doesn't count
you miss the point
The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. John 12:25

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It is not your claim of being the NWO that I take issue with, indeed it was obvious upon seeing the title of the thread that you were taking an artistic license in order to make a point and that is why I entered the thread to see what point you were making.

Your attempt to paint brush this as an issue of people who were too confused to understand your pretense is pointless. The issue is what are we going to do about all of the pollution and reckless behavior responsible for a damaged Earth? My contention with you is that you offer no valid solution and only castigate, (whether it be a metaphorical "You" or not) people for rightfully being outraged upon the discovery that scientists from the IPCC purposely altered data in order to push forth a political agenda.

Your claim that the discovery of this lie will only lead to a regression back into wasteful and reckless behavior is simple minded and to general to be taken seriously. It is arguable that there are plenty of people that continued to pollute and recklessly cause harm to the environment in spite of the undiscovered lies and it is just as arguable that there would have been plenty of people working towards a sounder environmental paradigm without any U.N. panel or even a U.N.

What is it that we as individuals can do to better conserve this planet? That is the real issue here and I for one am more concerned with what I can do as an individual in my own area. I belong to a volunteer organization committed to planting trees in my area and work hard at finding feasible ways of actually foresting deserts in the future. We, as an organization face many hurdles and are laughed at by certain individuals all the time, but we are not doing this for approval nor are we interested in advocating intrusive laws that would force people to act as we are. All we are concerned about is doing what we can when we can.

I ride my bicycle to and from work each day I go to work and only drive when necessary. I have never been much into consumerism but I do not advocate any laws or progressive taxation that would seek to stop it. I am not interested in blaming others for the problems of the world I am only interested in what I can do about it. If all of this strikes you as silly and pointless this is your right to view it in that way. I absolutely advocate your right to communicate in any way you see fit, but with that advocacy of your right comes the strong insistence that I too have a right to respond to your communications and to communicate in the way I see fit.

Yes, Mr. Dog, you are back pedaling. You are pointing your finger at anyone and everyone and disingenuously attempting to convince people that it is intended to illustrate your own frustrations. Disingenuous because when anyone points the finger in the way you have it is clear, even to children, that that person is frustrated. Your frustration is noted, even sympathized with, but sympathy is a base emotion. Sympathy is not conducive to action for any of the parties involved. What actions can you and I together take, here in this site to bring about a better world?

Is that something that might interest you or am I just too simple minded and emotionally unstable to be worthy of such an alliance?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I'm sorry, it's my fault ...

Let me help you apologize. Let us all ask for forgiveness.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Exactly. Many people praise this post and say "wow, well written!"

Personally I am sorry I wasted the 12 seconds it took me to read this nonsensical tirade.

You clearly believe that you are so much better than us "children" that you even wrote a whole post just to rub in peoples faces your condescending view points.

I could care less what you claim to be or what you lie about. I am here to learn and have discussions, your post allows me to do neither. I respect your beliefs and your view points, but I cant help but question your delivery and your intentions.

I suppose I better thank you for at least showing us your true colors.

By the way, the great people on this site are NOT stupid (mostly) and probably have a much better grasp on whats real than the people who you see and surround yourself with everyday.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Well said my good man!

I felt the same way, just couldnt explain myself as eloquently since I am currently more than half in the bag

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by jedi_hamster

No such thing as *free energy* .You still need the infrastructure to support it and people to maintain that infrastructure which needs money to do. Cheaper energy is the right phrase i think. In any case the first step imo is having energy supply at the local level. The amount of power lost in the grid system is astonishing. Oh and a lie is a lie no matter how much you sugar coat it, corporations and institutions rule the world and through that they breed generations that fit into their agenda. Can't blame everything on joe bloggs, although now they share a larger part of the responsibility. In this information age people have no excuse..back in the day where the only information was what the PTB wanted to feed you people had little choice.

There are two concepts of the word free. One implies the energy is free, and on that front, you have absolutely no idea what is possible, for our science is primitive.

There is another concept of the word free, as in Venus Project, or a society where the illumanati banks and money system are thrown out and people create an upgraded system of how the natives lived, sharing, volunteering with higher edcuation.

Anything that is not the venus system is against my sovereign rights and I call it treason.

So yes, I know theres free energy. And you won't stop the freedom from coming.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What actions can you and I together take, here in this site to bring about a better world?

A painful but sure route is to give into everything. The destructive forces rely on opposition in order to continue to be. They know they would eat themselves alive if in fact they were unchecked. They are incapable of self control at a fundamental level.

This is not true for the positive. It can exist with itself. The negative is parasitical.

Of course, that's knowedge I don't necessarily expect to be widely understood. Nevertheless, there be truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am pro-NWO... and pretty well written SD!

cheers!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All of I've got to say SD is:

"Liar, liar! Pants on fire!"

Sorry, I just thought a bit of levity might be due for a series of points that you've so eloquently set out!

Kudos to you mate - as depressing as our moment is.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

The NWO claims no responsibility for either SD's pantaloon warming or rumored hot pants.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Very interesting piece. Seems to portray their mentality very well, except for that part about us having hope at the end.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sadly true that some how AGW and Green have become equivalent. Its not true. In fact it is about as true as AGW.
There are plenty of us that believe and live 'green' yet fail to fall for the junk science of AGW.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by mckyle

The NWO claims no responsibility for either SD's pantaloon warming or rumored hot pants.

Hahaha.

I, a little disappointed that you've pointed that out ;-) I was enjoying my mind-boggling moment

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What actions can you and I together take, here in this site to bring about a better world?

A painful but sure route is to give into everything. The destructive forces rely on opposition in order to continue to be. They know they would eat themselves alive if in fact they were unchecked. They are incapable of self control at a fundamental level.

This is not true for the positive. It can exist with itself. The negative is parasitical.

Of course, that's knowedge I don't necessarily expect to be widely understood. Nevertheless, there be truth.

It is sometimes the sounder choice to act as if we are but a cork in the ocean, bobbing and weaving and going with the flow rather than acting against it. It is, however, sometimes necessary to act against it. The wisdom lies in knowing when to go with the flow and when it is necessary to act against it.

When faced with obstruction, it is almost always wiser to be formless like water and move freely by moving around the obstruction rather than through it. Yet, even so, there are many canyons, some of them Grand Canyons that stand as a testament to the genuine force of water when it wills itself to move through an obstruction rather than around it.

To give into everything implies there is a choice to do so. It is in the making of that choice and the subsequent actions based upon that choice that define who we are. There can be no positive without a negative and both are necessary to make the whole of what we know as energy. It is in the co-operation of both negative and positive that true power emerges.

It seems that it would be wiser to lead the opposition rather than fight it, but leadership is an individual action and one that requires much wisdom and even greater patience. Leadership is not forged by giving into circumstances and the entire progression of humanity is predicated on opposing the natural order rather than give into it. Had we embraced giving into circumstances we would have remained the prey of other species rather than become who we are. Had we embraced giving into circumstances we would have remained, assuming we survived our predators, fruit and nut pickers and never dared to venture out into the grasslands. We never would have developed agriculture, not even civilizations but remained helpless creatures bound to a hopeless existence of fight or flight.

We are not helpless creatures bound to hopeless circumstances. We are powerful beings capable of so much more than we have become. We can become greater still and this remains my sincerest hope, that we will become those beings fulfilling our truest potential. There is great wisdom and poetry to Ecclesiastics 3:1 often attributed to Solomon, or the Pete Seeger, or the Byrd's depending upon ones familiarity with the text:

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."

What season is are we living through now. What time is it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join