It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the NWO. Let me tell you why I lied to you about MMGW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I lied to you to do you a favor ...
I lied to you because your species consumes itself ...
I lied to you because you're a child ...
I lied to you because you're self destructive ...
I lied to you because you are indifferent ...
I lied to you because you won't change unless I threaten you with death ...
I lied to you to save you from yourself!

Because you deplete your oceans of life, you deprive your forests of trees, you kill each other with pollutants and carcinogens, you treat your garden like a dump, you consume without regard to your future, you wipe out species for caprice, you're apathetic towards your home and your fellow man, you snub your nose at nature and fail to live in harmony with it, you fight wars over liquids, you poison and destroy everything you touch.

So I lied to you ... to get through to you the only way possible ... by tricking you into believing that you were in imminent mortal danger, because that's the only way you ever listen, and even then it's like pulling teeth.

But you are smarter than me!
You caught me in my lie ... and now what?
Will you go back to as you were?
You really think this is about money?
Here's a newsflash: I'm the NWO and I own both the oil and the turbines ... I don't care which one you use!

I had to LIE to you just to get you to do the right thing!
What does that say about you?

Before I sign off, let me share a parable with you ...

There was a man, a desperate man, who stood at the top of a skyscraper. He stood on the ledge and took stock of his life before taking one final leap to the heavens. People gathered on the street and looked up, people gathered in their offices and looked out their window. Finally, soul in hand, the man jumps. And as his figure made its way past every floor, the people looking at him falling past their window would say: "So far, so good!"

And as he passed the 2nd floor, people still said: "So far, so good!" And they were right ... for, even though he was but a split second from demise, he was just as alive at the 2nd floor as he was when he woke up that morning.

I am the NWO, and I am looking at you right now, and I can say: "So far, so good!"

And though you may think that all that matters is your present condition, you are truly falling past the 2nd floor.

Here's the good news ... you're not bound by gravity, you can still stop, and even reverse direction, save yourself, and your garden.

The question is, WILL YOU?

Or do I have to come up with another lie for the children?

[edit on 2 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well done SD, I usually stand on the other side of the arguement, but how can I argue with something so wonderfuly written?

S&F
-E-

[edit on 2-12-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I always knew you were a NWO hack. Thanks but I don't believe in what you do so think I'll do what I think best.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i think its about time we all recognised we are all just a bunch of silly monkeys who have no hope or real intention of cleaning up their environment .

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So - lying helped? People that choose lies over truth that is grim enough should not wonder that it all backfired.
There is pollution we cause - talk about that.
There is deforestation - this is briefly mentioned.
There are huge dumps in the ocean - i never saw pictures of ugly waste islands on main news, only in internet.
We poison our self - but it drives the economy - keeps lots of jobs for middle class/poor and allows rich to become richer.
So best is to lie to child ,threaten him with boogie man so that he behaves better. Yes, very adult thing to do.
People are not stupid. Crowds that are created by mass lies are. Explain things to people, do not cry out slogans for crowds. Again - show the whole truth with what we do to our only home, it is at least as scary as those shaky lies.
Of course it is easier to lie to general public then to fight global corporations pumping up consumption rates.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The truth will eventually come out.

If a politician believes in MMGW, he/she is either uneducated in the subject, or is corrupt and willing to lie. If he/she is either, why would I trust him/her on any other subject.

If they are not telling the truth about one subject, why would I trust them on ANY subject.

WHY wouldn't the government/media tell us the truth? WHY wouldn't they tell us that the REAL problem is pollution that is destroying the environment, instead of making up stories about the sea-levels rising?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am glad because I can't handle the truth!

It would require I actually think there may be a different way!

I hold out no hope of constructive change, we wouldnt have that.
Only hate and disrespect unto others. My 2.
S & F

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I lied to you to do you a favor ...
I lied to you because your species consumes itself ...
I lied to you because you're a child ...
I lied to you because you're self destructive ...
I lied to you because you are indifferent ...
I lied to you because you won't change unless I threaten you with death ...
I lied to you to save you from yourself!

Good post!! But with every lie u make your taking away my freedom to make up my own damn mind.
and tell me, why do your lies make u richer, and the rest of us poorer? (u know i'm not calling u a lyer
)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree with the statements made. I think that the human race is heading towards extinction as a species. Thats alright...we should.

Any species that cant adapt and survive should go the way of the Dodo, humans included. I know that means me also but I am not arrogant and know that I am but a small speck of dust in the Universe. Some other species will make this planet home sooner or later after were gone. Lifes a short ride, enjoy it while your here.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

instead of giving us lies, would you kindly give us our free energy instead of supressing it? yeah, i know. oil means money. bummer.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Don't blame us for the way "You" set things up, All powerful NWO. I think you are confused, as usual, and it is you that is falling of the top of skyscraper.

The people don't have an office up there you do.

You have always known what your environmental waste would do to the Earth and to our bodies. You chose this path, to profit of our lives and deaths, the path of destruction and control instead of freedom and abundance.

Why not get us into space where there is infinite amount of energy and resources and then we'll see if we still keep on killing each other.

In the end, you love control, the game of it, b/c you have lost your humanity, the thing you are supposeofly saving.

You can change at anytime. We honor you for getting us this far, but Creativity will rule this day. Let your old self go and start the hard path of integrity, it is the path your heart has always longed to travel. Then you will realize this is the challenge that you have been seeking.

Be a true Stewart of Humanity, Let us Go.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by wylee]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well.. I'm thinking, no.

I was born into this system,
this system created by the elite.

They are the ones who made the decisions that are coming back to haunt us all now, not me or anyone else they would like to pin this problem on.

True, we're spending money and buying things, but we're pretty much born locked into this system, we're dependant, by design.
Their greed created this problem and now they're trying to pin it on us regular people.
We should have beheaded all these bastards long ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You keep making up ur lies the masses will come together and kill all you fags, guess your forgetting about the 200,000,000 guns on the streets in the U.S.

Bring it were ready and waiting for you to make your next move, thier will be no stopping the masses and you know it thats why your still hiding.

Why should we change for you to keep the earth all to your self screw the planet let it burn, if were dead who cares I am not helping you I will consume dbl from now until the Revolution starts.

If your so powerful why not come out now and play with the resistance and the miltary is not going to help you when most of them will be in another country or upholding thier oath to to the constitution and not thier fake commander and chief.

The patriots will win not some rich bankers.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

No such thing as *free energy* .You still need the infrastructure to support it and people to maintain that infrastructure which needs money to do. Cheaper energy is the right phrase i think. In any case the first step imo is having energy supply at the local level. The amount of power lost in the grid system is astonishing. Oh and a lie is a lie no matter how much you sugar coat it, corporations and institutions rule the world and through that they breed generations that fit into their agenda. Can't blame everything on joe bloggs, although now they share a larger part of the responsibility. In this information age people have no excuse..back in the day where the only information was what the PTB wanted to feed you people had little choice.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The Machiavellian justification that the end justifies the means has been a justification used by people who view themselves as superior to all others for longer than the Machiavelli's The Prince has existed. It is always the stance of those who advocate governing bodies that rule the people rather than serve them that the people must be ruled because they are inferior to those who presume authority to rule.

Lies perpetuated to accomplish a greater good? Just one more lie in the entire tapestry of deception. Mendacity is a woeful and tragic tool used by all of us too often in our lives. We will never properly communicate to each other while we continue to lie to each other. The smugness of those who justify their lies because those who were lied to are not worthy of anything other than lies is bemusing to say the least.

Do we as a species act in self destructive ways? Yes we can and often times we do...and yet, civilizations have progressed anyway. Sure, there are those who will argue that the civilizations we live in now are not signs of progression but are signs of something more nefarious, but we march on anyway. We use this site on a technological marvel we call the world wide web that didn't even exist fifty years ago and we talk to each other, we discuss matters, we debate, we argue, we LIE to each other from across oceans, from distant lands, in the matter of seconds.

That is progress and no other time in human history has it been possible for people to communicate with each other in the way we do here as it is today. Was it children that made this possible? Was it foolish cretins unworthy of truth that made this possible? Justify your lies as often and as long as you want in the end, and the end will always reflect the means used to get there, they will remain lies and the truth will remain the truth.

Go forth and smugly pat yourself on the back for caring so much about a human species you seemingly have no respect for. Go forth and justify the mendacity you promulgate with notions of protecting a planet and saving the species in it. Go forth and lie to your hearts content...if lying can leave you content, then lie. It will not impress those who seek the truth, regardless of how artful you may be in your justifications for deception.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think the NWO needs to look in the mirror...

Stop lying to yourself NWO, and stop trying to place blame on those who didn't create the problems..

No guilt here.. I am responsible, respect the earth and do what I can to preserve it..

It's you, NWO, who have been busy destroying it not I...

Take a look in the mirror.. tell me what you see...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX
But with every lie u make your taking away my freedom to make up my own damn mind.

i believe the "NWO" really believe they are doing the "right thing" by lying and the negative and therefore the contrast in polarities...

but the statement above is why i think they will pay for what the choices they have made.

however, these lies they tell are all very weak lies and it takes only a bit of common sense to see through them, for those of us ready to see anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

free energy - because no fuel is needed. in such case, the amount of energy wasted because of grid issues doesn't matter, since the source is infinite in it's nature. that's why they're supressing it - because once launched, the only cost is to maintain it's operation - the cost of energy production equals zero - and that's what we're paying for currently, mostly. besides, making smaller devices, partially portable, would be perfectly possible - imagine each house having it's own. or cars, using infinite source of electricity instead of gas. you know what the implications are? it's not only about money, it's mostly about power. reducing so many costs to zero would mean far more independence for smaller countries and for people themselves. all the middle east wars, based on oil, and portrayed as 'wars against terrorism', would end. prices would go down - all prices, because of transport costs going down. it wouldn't happen in a month or two, but it would happen very fast. what would happen is so called 'low class' would be ejected to be at least 'middle class' - costs of living would go down, everything would be much cheaper, and people would be more independent from big corporations, just like small countries would be more independent from oil barons. people would have better life, more freedom and the air would be much cleaner - and the most important thing, it would open new paths for science to explore. that, together with peace emerging from the end of useless wars for oil, would mean the end of NWO agenda, because they would loose all the control they have. and that's not something they want, right?

if it would be only about the money, it would be simple... but it's not.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Explanation: So the NWO has gone to the dogs!

1stly I never asked for a favor from you including but not limited to by proxy!.
2ndly The self consumption of MY species does not concern you alien types whatsoever and to suggest otherwise is to reveal your alien desire for domination of the planet and its resources such as humans! Care to stop invading?

3rdly Me, a child? By what standard measure of time do you assess that to be so?

4th My self destruction is also none of your business. Care to stop poking your alien nose where it doesn't belong?
5th Indifferent? Not when it comes to being invaded by power over alien such as yourself! The sky is open and its your doorway to leave peacefully at anytime!
6th I won't change for you and would prefer death and your gutlessness in carrying through on the latter speaks volumes as to how desperately you need me!

7th I don't need to be saved and I never asked you to save me and your desperateness to make me feel indebted to you is a very weak argument and again reinforces that your need to power over comes from a victim mentality!

8th So judgemental! Care to give us a squiz in your backyard 1st. Just so I can be sure that its clean to MY liking and then what you say might just hold some merit!
9th I am always in imminent mortal danger and so your trick just confirmed the TRUTH!
10th Nope its not about the money! Its about you being a victim driven by fear to such an extent that you feed lies to everything in a poor attempt to convince yourself that you are powerful, when clearly being forced to lie to get your way is an EPIC FAIL! May I suggest you learn to NEGOTIATE better by using UPFRONT TRANSPARENCY next time instead of being a loser which has obviously gotten you lost or this rant would be a moot point!

Yeah! So I'm smarter and I've caught you all wrapped up in your own lies and you're desparately asking me what is next??? FOG OF WAR IS A B*TCH YES! I'm going to let you stew on that ambiguity as the current look of your OP is priceless!

Personal Disclosure: Here's the good news ... you're not bound by gravity, you can still stop, and even reverse direction, save yourself, and your spaceship, before the disclosure hits the warfan.

P.S. What it says about me is that I wasn't fooled by your weak arguments and that I maintained a high level of memetic and cognitive robustness which allows me to see that you are desparate for me to NEED and therefor buy your oils and or turbines! Now whats that say about you and your NWO?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
[edit on 2 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join