It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the NWO. Let me tell you why I lied to you about MMGW

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We can take a picture of a distant object millions of lightyears away.
We've landed on the moon.
We can calculate the rotation, width, distance of the earth, sun, and all the other planets in the solar system.

All with pure science that is not politically motivated and not caught up with money.

The reason we can't get accurate scientific results from something so stupidly simple as climate change -

Is because it is mixed in with politics and money.

Unless you are politically unbiased and have the resources to research GW for yourself, and a brilliant scientist, don't tell me what is good for the earth.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by T0by]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just reflected on this, and I must add some more. This post plays the role of THE ACCUSER perfectly. It seems to seek a reaction, and not thought. Therefore, it is reflective of somebody with a need to control. Those with a need to control, rather than communicate, know not the essence of their being. They seek a leveling effect, and gain a sadistic, beastly pleasure. They are in cognitive disarray, and seek to cause the same in others.

Let me add that I have my own understanding of the human dilemma. In the west (the whole world really), the culture (all of us are responsible) reinforces this type of thinking. Divide and conquer. Demagogues have done it to us. We have done it to each other. We are terrified of being the slave, so we seek to be the master. We become "guilty as charged." It is not the easiest loop to get out of. It takes humility. We have all done it, but it is harmful and should stop, of course in my opinion.

Just thought of something. The hard-core type, either "spiritual" or "materialist,"I think can be explained.

The person who is "spiritual," but refuses to grow in spirituality by humbling himself or herself and learning from others, this type ignores logic, in a sense. It must be emotionally gratifying, otherwise it is swiftly rejected.

The person who is a "materialist," this type refuses to allow the beauty of emotion to penetrate their sphere. They are, as such, refused epiphany. They can be brilliantly logical, but logic is only capable of running around one's universal system, one's conception of all that is. Therefore, the system itself can NEVER be changed when viewing through this lens. The details can change and get more intricate and explanatory, but the system itself is static.

Logic and emotion need each other. They need to envelop each other for a creative principle to occur. There is a problem in unification of the above two types, however. The above two are approaching from a war stance, swiftly dismissing anything that does not stroke their egos. If they were to unite in this context, the person (or society, think about it, for they do interact in society, and think about society's problems), would become pathological. A hateful patho (emotional context) and hateful logo (system of logic) intertwined. The only way these angles can unite is through reconciliation. Then, the universal LOGOS and universal PATHOS intertwine. This creates boundless, creative, unconditional love and flourishing.

We have had this nasty tendency to become the very thing we rail against. When we sling an arrow, it inevitably, in one way or another, rotates around the earth and hits us in the back. Those who hate each other always move towards an opposite, but equally damaging, alignment. Like mirror images of self-righteous soldiers, ready to kill. Pretty soon, it will be obvious that the enemy was not without, but within. Then, the process of healing and reconciliation begins, and we can get out of these painful downward spirals. It is a powerful, refining fire. Regardless of anybody's certain belief structure, it is essential that forgiveness and honest self-reflection occur. Peace.

Let us please stop spinning others in circles in order to prove that we are the center of the drama wheel. We are one of many, and that many is affected by every perspective, every belief, every thought, every action of the one. We are not the only one. We only do this because we are foolishly afraid of loving another human being, as if they will devour us. Any one of us is not THE author of history, even though this world might try to reinforce that view.

Furthermore, none of us are the labels that others put on us. We are something much more essential. Please, we must stop making others "guilty as charged."

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
On one hand its easier to believe if only the nefarious conspiracy of power mad, machiavellian global elitist could be unmasked and noble aliens could show us the way I would only have to find a website or read a book and my struggle would be over.

On the other hand it is difficult to ignore that JFK was killed in a coup d'etat and the same type of scum are still running the show.

Schroder, you're underestimating the times in which we live and people's capacity for motivation. Look at the hacker who wiped out MMGW with one act. More acts are coming. The question is how far will each of us be willing to go?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
On one hand its easier to believe if only the nefarious conspiracy of power mad, machiavellian global elitist could be unmasked and noble aliens could show us the way I would only have to find a website or read a book and my struggle would be over.

On the other hand it is difficult to ignore that JFK was killed in a coup d'etat and the same type of scum are still running the show.

Schroder, you're underestimating the times in which we live and people's capacity for motivation. Look at the hacker who wiped out MMGW with one act. More acts are coming. The question is how far will each of us be willing to go?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Since this thread is on what was necessary to solve THE problem, I will submit more, as I see it as fair game. I will also say yet again that this thread makes me nervous, as it seemed to crave a "rise" response.

Logic (materialism) and emotion (the egg that bears the seed of spirituality) are necessarily linked. People who rely only on logic are trapped in that shell. It cannot change a perspective, but merely further reinforce it. It takes the emotional/logical alignment to give rise to epiphany, and this births a spiral to escape that isolated system. Perhaps logic can be viewed as a line, while emotion is viewed as a circle. When the two are not aligned, or "hate" each other, then the logic runs into "THE WALL." When they reconcile, spiritual births magnify forever.

A huge problem in our world, as I see it anyway, is the divide between men and women. The circle and line work together whether or not one is aware. If they are at odds, it creates a downward spiral. If they fully come together in love, they create an upward, heavenly spiral.

I have said before that the rift, the utter hate between men and women, is a root that grows into this master/slave, war laden world in which we live. And we are both equally guilty, so I don't want to hear any useless misogyny or misandry. I don't want to hear any drama spinners who think they are the center of everything. Strangely enough, Plato saw heterosexual men and women as man/woman and woman/man. Yet both those who rail against and adamantly support homosexuality seem to support the view of heterosexuals as man/man and woman/woman. Strangely enough, and we wonder why we have so much strife?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Still, with all that being said, the original point stands.

I don't doubt that, your making that abundantly clear and I'm not trying to usurp your point anyway.

And with that, I understand melissamouse's concerns. Many of us that are conscientous are incredibly frustrated, and suffering. We do something to greater or lesser degree and the neighbor knocks down their part of the forest. Of course, one could scream "property rights!" but those trees help shield your own trees from being toppled in the wind.

Some just aren't going to ever do a damned thing, period. Some just hate trees. They should find a place where it already is how they like it rather than performing an inconsiderate and destructive act. If the neighbors decided to stop it, who do you think the law would likely side with? Never mind that it affects the enjoyment of everyone else of their own property.

Some get a kick out of such a thing knowing full well how it impacts others. They probably even think they're the ones that are stronger. It's quite the opposite. The current order nurtures them. They are the proverbial welfare recipients at this time.

I speak of the trees metaphorically and literally of couse.

[edit on 12/2/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

What a wonderful thread. Well done!

Scientist, especially earth scientists, study what they do and become who they are principally out of a shared respect and affection for the earth and our environment. This impetus in my estimation, seeing whet we as humans do to our planet, in some cases clouded what should always be their primary raison d'etre ... the search for the truth.

So they see what they see, they try to tell us, and we keep on doing what we've always done ... we keep raping this planet and all its inhabitants unimpeded.

Take my entire OP, and substitute "NWO" with "well meaning but disingenuous scientists" and to me, that would be the most realistic sequence of events that have led us to this juncture.

I think that is dead on, though there is another significant contributing factor.

No transparency.

The process of science is broke. Increasingly, there is no transparency to data. Without that transparency, there can be no 'truth'. Governments are secretive. Entities with commercial interests are even more secretive. The process essentially functions in such a manner where no one shares much of anything. And when they do, the introduction of errors from one place tends to propagate to MANY places...and become more exaggerated.

Throughout history, entire wings of science have been based upon, or significantly corrupted by, erroneous facts or erroneous understanding.

Now, it all just happens on a larger scale and with far greater consequence.

In my opinion, if you can fix transparency, you can fix much of science.

Again, very nice thread.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by loam]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The Elite like to pretend they have our best interests at heart, they don't. Perhaps a handful of newcomers to their cause actually still hold that noble sob-story close to them but the old dogs know it was them that stripped us of our power and made us into the whining babies we are. And it was those same super-rich captains of industry who wanted to pollute, us consumers were just stuck with those products most unaware the damage they were doing.

The environmentalist movement started with some enterprising individuals trying to save the planet from us humans, but now the same scumbags who wanted to pollute have hi-jacked the movement. The scientists no longer control the consensus, it's all in the realm of politics, which most of us here on ATS know is fake.

I say let's stop polluting and stop hurting this planet but do it carefully because to me it looks like TPTB are pulling another problem reaction solution ploy to get more wealth and more power. These Elites are not motivated by saving the planet, though that may be the guise they are operating under now. Let's make sure a greener healthier planet is the only result, not a richer more powerful Elite.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I lied to you to do you a favor ...
I lied to you because your species consumes itself ...
I lied to you because you're a child ...
I lied to you because you're self destructive ...
I lied to you because you are indifferent ...
I lied to you because you won't change unless I threaten you with death ...
I lied to you to save you from yourself!

Because you deplete your oceans of life, you deprive your forests of trees, you kill each other with pollutants and carcinogens, you treat your garden like a dump, you consume without regard to your future, you wipe out species for caprice, you're apathetic towards your home and your fellow man, you snub your nose at nature and fail to live in harmony with it, you fight wars over liquids, you poison and destroy everything you touch.

What made you think I need a favor?
That is my species, not me.
I am not a child, I am a mature man with lots of knowledge.
I have never been self destructive in my life.
I am not indifferent, I am concerned that is why I am here.
You wont change me EVER by threatening me with death.
I need no saving, it is you that needs saved.

I don't eat seafood, I eat trout I catch at local rivers.
I plant trees and only cut down dead trees for lumber.
I don't kill people with pollutants and carcinogens, I am all natural.
My garden is great, everyone in my neighborhood talks about how nice my garden is and how well kept it is.
I consume to live, I eat and drink to live and I grow my own food and have my own well to get water.
I have never killed any animal in my life.
I take good care of my home and I take even more care with my family and friends.
I love nature, infact every year I go on my own survival trip and live of the land, as I use resources I give back - for example taking a branch of a tree and preparing it for rooting and putting it back into the forest.
I have never fought any war and do not plan to.
Well I cant say that anything I touched has died or has been poisoned.

I am sorry OP, everything you said I am, it turns out I am NOT. I answered those very accurately and honestly and I am actually sitting on my chair here laughing and wondering why you created this thread? Reverse psychology on those who "you think" are guilty?

This condemns people for things they have not even done. You have just charged a man (me) guilty of something I am not guilty of. Infact, I am the very opposite of that which you have described.

This is actually quite funny

Can I say "Hoax" on this thread? lol

[edit on 2/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yeah, who you want to talk to is our greedy governments, coloquially referred to as "fat cats" . George Bush, Obama, Cheney.... They live right down the hall on the left. "We the people" are fine and always have been, you liar and deciever.If, by derivation from your statement, you are an alien or other worldly being, what happened to YOUR world, that you spend so much time correcting ours? Why lie? Don't you think that even children today are much smarter than even their parents? Do you not consider that We The People know that those who lie and decieve for any reason are up to no good? The NWO do their deeds in opposition to all that the people want.That is why we are poisoned and tazered and lied to and
murdered and threatened and subjugated to the will of tyrants who's words don't reflect their deeds....all because you cared for little ol us huh? No one is falling for it. How could we trust someone who comes right up to us and tells us that they perpetrated mankinds worst crimes of humanity and call us names and then tell us it was for our own good.....if you are from the NWO you have wasted precious time writing this forum entry, you have many enemies here and you are fooling no one but fools who trusted you from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The NWO has noted that many of you seem slightly vexed with the NWO.
Though not unexpected, it hurts the NWO's feelings.

Some have a very tenuous grasp of what the NWO is ... aliens???

Mostly the NWO has noted that no one has addressed or refuted the following NWO declaration:

"Because you deplete your oceans of life, you deprive your forests of trees, you kill each other with pollutants and carcinogens, you treat your garden like a dump, you consume without regard to your future, you wipe out species for caprice, you're apathetic towards your home and your fellow man, you snub your nose at nature and fail to live in harmony with it, you fight wars over liquids, you poison and destroy everything you touch."

You efforts are simply focused on attacking the poor NWO who has your best interests in mind.

And you wonder why you need to be treated like children ...

So as a mere mortal canine, I now ask you this: What if there's no big bad boogieman like the "NWO" ... what if it's just us being us ... who will you blame then?

From the sound of most of the responses so far, the mirror is but an abstract concept to so many of you ... whereas the NWO apparently is as sure as the sunrise.

You see the problem?

It appears that you, Mr. Dog is the one who doesn't get it. First you present yourself as "The NWO", which, of course, is understood by the vast majority of posters in this thread to be an act presented to accuse the totality of the human species of crimes against nature. You smugly throw about these accusation under the guise of being "The NWO" and only fall back on the position that you are pretending to be this enigmatic entity only to bring our attention to the problems that the Earth faces in terms of pollution and depletion of resources. It is a fall back position and you did smugly justify lying as a means to an end in order to make your point.

It is, by the way, the same justification being used by the authors of some of those e-mails, that lies needed to be told in order to "enlighten" the masses about the perils we might face if we don't change our ways. You have undeniably advocated lying as a means to an end in order to make yourself feel superior to the masses. You now wish to claim an innocence that dubiously exists on your part, by first insisting that no one has answered to your charges of reckless behavior then later by insisting that an NWO may not even exist.

Before addressing your vague and generalized charges of reckless behavior allow me to first speak to your claim that there may not even be an NWO. Whatever label you wish to place upon the United Nations, whatever label you wish to place upon the mad rush to solidify a European Union, whatever label you wish to place upon banking cartels, these institutions are what represent the New World Order today.

While the banking cartels and even the U.N. are long past new, the mad rush to create a European Union is new and it is a union that seeks to establish itself without regard for the people they aspire to rule. The banking cartels have a long and documented history of financing the very industries that in many ways have contributed to polluted oceans, depleted rain forests, the distribution of carcinogens and other pollutants, dumping all over gardens, encouraging reckless consumption, poisoning everything they have financed. Indeed, by insisting on the use of fiat money the growth of consumption is paramount to insuring the success of that fiat money. Do you see the problem?

While we all collectively must accept some responsibility for this we are best suited to do so individually, but did you speak to people as individuals in this thread or did you just cavalierly address the individuals who would read your smug diatribe as one collective bunch of "silly monkeys" and people that must be treated like "children". Of course, as brilliant and joyful as children can be, they are little people that can only view the world from their child like experience and as such require education on a lower gradient than the one you have employed in this thread. Do you see the problem?

Either they are children that must be governed or they are capable adults that can be communicated to with respect and compassion, neither of which you have shown in this thread. While you seek to indict the entirety of humanity for vague and general crimes, I accuse you and you alone of offering no sound solution to the problems you believe you have illustrated in this thread. I accuse you of equivocation and self congratulation at the expense of any viable solution. I accuse you of the highest form of self involvement wherein you waste your energies blaming others for the perceived problems of ecology.

Blame is irrelevant. The pollution of oceans and sky is a serious problem that many people across the planet have recognized even before the advent of the industrial age. Many individuals for several years now have endeavored to stop the senseless culling of the rain forests, have endeavored mightily to protect other species, to reduce the amount of carcinogens and toxic chemicals being manufactured, and to educate others on the necessity to accept each other as interconnected and part of a greater whole. They have done so as individuals acting outside of their own selfish desires in an attempt to correct the wrongs that they or others have committed.

Others have foolishly turned to governing bodies demanding that these governments create legislation that would force people to act in ways they are not inclined to act in. Brute force is a part of the problem not an answer or solution. Each one of us can only do what we can do as individuals but as each individual grows in their own enlightenment and endeavors to accept more responsibility the world becomes a better place. We do not become enlightened through the admonishment of self involved smug posters who believe themselves to be parental figures and must regularly scold humanity. We become enlightened from the experiences of our own personal journeys and when we accept responsibility we no longer need parental figures or governmental bodies to fix our problems we just go about doing what we can to fix them ourselves, always individually and sometimes together.

All you have accomplished with this thread is to justify mendacity.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I believe there is a much bigger reason for the lie. It is not only the climate data stuff. There are many more things going on here. It all fits like a puzzle and I can see it. I see the lie about why you had to lie. Pretty cool.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh thank you Oh Elite one, let me kneel at your feet and declare myself unworthy.

Here a little skit for your enjoyment-

But of course we must follow what the elite say.

For we are just the lower class and what the hell do we know.

Hope you enjoy those chains, for asking questions is just FOOLISH.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

NWO, you simply tar us all with the same brush. NWO, there are some on this earth who realize what plans you have and realize your lies and misleading actions. And they wish to take you down which calls for negativity to end all negativity.. it is not our fault you lie constantly in the media and do not educate the sleeping masses on the importance of informed choice. There are some truely enlightened souls on this earth, souls who are in key with the highest light who live in step with nature.

People like me, people like many others on ATS. People like me want to stop people like you, whom will gladly fight in many means and even die in this video game called life, for these are the people whom have seen through the viel of illusion called reality... Inaction is passive support. Someone with the knowledge and willpower to follow through should never sit idly by, or they will be damned forever by their childrens children. At least I go to the grave knowing I have tried my utmost to leave a positive impression on global conciousness.

Love and light to all.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Some of you really need to try and read entire threads.

Short version for the cliff note people: I'm NOT the NWO
and I was accusing myself. The "YOU" in the OP is addressing my own human failings, limitations, frustrations, and shortcomings. I really didn't think I needed to spell this out, but there you have it.

Though I have to say, observing the remarks of those who have read only the OP and are stuck on the NWO thing, I should have put this thread in the psychology forum.

Interesting trigger some of you folks have.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Did you like my literal license, I thought it was very funny.

HELP HELP I AM BEING REPRESSED!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

How's the song go?

We are the New World Order
We are your masters
We are the ones who decide who lives or dies
So let's start payin'
There a choice we're makin'
We will sacrifice your lives
It's true we'll make a bigger buck
For us, not you!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Some of you really need to try and read entire threads.

Short version for the cliff note people: I'm NOT the NWO
and I was accusing myself. The "YOU" in the OP is addressing my own human failings, limitations, frustrations, and shortcomings. I really didn't think I needed to spell this out, but there you have it.

Though I have to say, observing the remarks of those who have read only the OP and are stuck on the NWO thing, I should have put this thread in the psychology forum.

Interesting trigger some of you folks have.

There you go again, blaming others for your own shortcomings. The more compelled you are to explain what it was you were trying to communicate the more obvious it becomes that you have a problem in effectively communicating. If the "You" in the original post was intended to speak to your own limitations and frustrations why not just simply speak to them? How interesting it is that you attempt to back pedal by claiming that you were only speaking of your own feelings in this matter while at the same time referring to others as "Cliff note people"...or is that really intended to be another remark about yourself? It is getting hard to tell with all this back pedaling of yours.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

Mr skeptical...
you have only a little time to be glib
all the world is an intervention
soon we will be taking you to a doctor
to try and fix that poor sick head
if it is too badly broken
we'll have to leave you
for the sweeper

I hope you recognize your own heart when you see it.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Ya got me, and alot of others too! Good work! Misanthrope!

[edit on 12/2/09 by Keymaster1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join