It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the NWO. Let me tell you why I lied to you about MMGW

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just wondering who authorized you to treat us like children? And all the money fleeced from the American populace to perpetuate the global warming sham...never to be returned. Isn't that called theft by deception? Carbon footprints? You need one on your butt! Here's a line from another parable...Where there is only one set of footprints, I was carrying you. Americans have carried the weight of the world for too long, and this is our due? Lies, conspiracies, deception and outright thefts??? Time for criminal investigations and prosecutions...forget the Tiger Woods crap, thare are real fish to fry...any public official who in any way participated (AND ESPECIALLY PROFITED) with the global warming SHAM.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You lied to us because you have the power to do so
You lied to us to control us
You lied to us to make larger profits for yourself and your cronies
You lied to us to continue to consolidate power in the hands of a few
You lied to us to kill our spirit
You lied to us to continue to take away our freedoms
You lied to us to squash our independence
You lied to us to take away our identity as a Nation
You lied to us to continue to tax us into indentured servitude
You lied to us to fritghen us
Your Lying hides the truth, and therefore any REAL solutions to the actual
problems
You lied to us before
You're lying to us NOW
You will lie to us in the future

YOU are the problem - not us

YOUR lying is helping to awaken many of us to the truth

YOUR lying will be your undoing

Enjoy your lying while you have the power to do so - it will not last forever, regardless of what your masters tell you....because those who tell you to lie to us, are lying to YOU

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Very well said. It did naturally give rise to people with the whole labeling angle. It did promote a discussion. But it also spun in circles those who are already spinning in circles. It played on the age old Hegelian dialectic. Yes, the whole problem, reaction, solution angle does lead us closer to finality. Yes, I believe that the further we get to "end game," the more people will behave wonderfully to solve the REAL problem. That being said, there are other ways. We can gently create an opening in the ego, allowing light to shine in. Or we can demolish the whole thing in grand darwinian style, sort of saying, "Alright monkeys, the cord is cut, you better get yourselves together in very quick order." Yes, the slinging of arrows does create a vacuum from which those who reconcile rise up. But this "philosophy" would brand Hitler a hero, as he showed what we desire to NOT be. Just because good and evil clash does not mean it is good to play evil. However, I will give you this. It clearly provoked a discussion, but also another war.

And as the brilliant poster to whom I reply said, you did not address ROOT or SEED issues. You merely vaingloriously created a drama in order to get others to do the difficult work of providing real solutions. If you are doing this for our own good, please share very root, core issues. Expose the virus, if you will. You might have played the virus, but can you paint a picture of it with words? See, there is a method to my madness as well. Cheers. We are all in this together.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
]

Oh S-doig, YOU LIED??

Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away

i are sads now

(:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Don't worry. The trickster is fast on the way out. It is inevitable. So yes, those who play the trickster are speeding the trickster's demise. But there is also that part of them that gets that thrill up the leg in so doing, so it is hard to trust their motives. The mindless following of pleasure and human approval is a key factor in the downward spiral. It magnifies the problem in order that others might solve, but it is still the problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
s-dog,

Wow, and sadly no matter how many times what you have written is read most will continue down there same path and expect "others" to do what needs to be done.

We are all family for better or worse whether here or elsewhere.

Life doesn't have to be like this stand together as one and make the change and make it for the good.

Look within yourself

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
When caught in a lie - blame the other person ..

Well, let me explain in simple terms why the environment is in a declining state.

Fiat currency requires exponentially increasing debt, more and more debt must constantly be created to sustain it.

The eventual consequence of an international fiat system, is default in which the banks then own EVERYTHING.

The system of consumption and economic growth has been created to service the needs of the NWO - so they can allow everyone to fall into a debt trap - as debt slaves - and then own everything when the fiat currency system ultimately defaults, which it MUST.

All laws and business practices, social structures and generally accepted truth was defined to foster this exponential growth of debt - advertising, and social engineering to get people to accept that 'spending is good', spending is patriotic etc etc.

The NWO created this mess - intentionally - and you want individuals to accept responsibility for the damage caused by an ongoing plan to enslave humanity by a small group?

You should do some more research and start to understand why we live in a consumer society - it is not by chance, it is by design - and to further the enslavement of humanity.

The damage to the environment was a natural consequence of the NWO's plan to allow the entire world to become totally indebted to them - ecnomic growth is not sustainable in a finite environment - but you find one mainstream (sold out) economist who advocates zero growth, or money with a fixed supply.

None will - they were trained in NWO funded universities with NWO dictated cirriculum.

It is sickening that while the boot is upon your neck, you blame yourself and claim you deserve it - not only that, but that we all deserve it.

No, we don't deserve it - the system is so subtle and pervasive that most simply could never let go and understand the enormity of the lies that have been told to force the world into debt to the banks.

They want to own you - like you might own a goldfish - they have decieved and destroyed and murdered to achieve their goals - they have starved entire nations.

But you want us to take the blame? People have been decieved all right - and if they would wake up the the entire lie - and see who is really responsible for the damage to our world - then we would take the action most fitting ..

We would HANG THEM HIGH.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You may think the "green" energy pushed by the much of the AGW crowd is a fantastic idea. I don't. I call it limiting development in the third world, and lowering living standards in the first world. These are established facts based on hard evidence. Also, the correct term is AGW, not "MMGW", and as far as that being false, baloney - the leaked emails only show how dishonest the climate deniers are.

If you want abundant electrical power, and a green planet - go Nuclear. Of course, if the Opening Posters flower power type thinking did not exist in the first place, then we wouldn't be at war in the middle east, there would be no power shortages, our electric bill would be a fraction of what it is, we would all be driving cars powered by hydrogen and nobody would be worrying about global warming.

I call going Nuclear "strategic thinking".

EDIT: And when people talk about saving the planet in an absurd manner, it makes me want to turn every light and appliance in the house on.

WE SHOULD NEVER AGAIN HAVE TO BE TOLD TO CONSERVE ENERGY ANY MORE THAN WE SHOULD HAVE TO BE TOLD TO CONSERVE THE AIR WE BREATHE !

[edit on 3/12/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Precisely, yes a great, manipulative, greedy evil at the top reinforces these mentalities in the "lessers" in order to perpetuate and strengthen the master/slave wheel. Those at the top are, after all (in some of their minds at least) the masters. We are infected as well, and reinforce this dynamic within ourselves. Both the slave and master variety are in a war stance that revolves the wheel. If the slave were to give the master what the master deserves, then the slave then becomes the master, and the drama continues........We must seek reconciliation and stop following the trickster's tricks. Doing the correct thing in this reverse matrix of sorts, one in which the animal alphas rule over spiritual alphas, one in which both whore and beast can more easily fit into the system than whole human beings, this can be quite trying. Here is to the whore and beast dissolving simultaneously, and all those in their grips (including those infected with whore and beast) being summarily freed. Peace.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You only fooled the gullible dude.

Some of us remember the 1980s when you lied and said global COOLING was on the horizon. And the rest of us knew MMGW was a crock of crap when we found out other planets in the solar system were also heating up at the same rate as Earth. Last time I checked there are NO SUVs on Pluto...

Have your fun man, I've read Revelation, trust me.. I don't envy you a single bit.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Elite are the self appointed rulers of the earth. They think they are superior to the rest of us and are chosen by God to rule over humanity. Well I say as stewards of the earth and humanity you have done one hell of a crapy job. Maybe it's because everything you do is about self preservation of your elitist class and has nothing to do with being benevolent rulers seeking to lead the human race out of the darkness. You are just simple flawed human beings no better than those you lord over. You are delusional if you believe you are superior, more intelligent, or more righteous than the other 99.9% of the population. You believe the end justifies the means. Well only now really exists and you better hope there is no end. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Or perhaps its how you sleep at night thinking one day you can justify your acts of evil against humanity. That maybe your fellow man or God will forgive you when "all will be revealed." Your a joke, the blind leading the blind. Your worse than the rest of us because you actually believe you are separate and better than us. Well my "benevolent friends" one day you will realize that all your scheming and planning will come to fruition and when it does it will bear the fruit of its seed. Good cannot come from Evil. What seeds have you been sowing?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TSZodiac

Good point. I would add that there are ruthless liars at both bottom and top. It is quite convenient for a liar, when backed into a corner, to say that it did it all for everyone's own good. It does not want the noose.

That being said, as crazy as it might sound to you, I do not think we should start a lynch mob. This mentality thrives off of a certain energy, and we must not become that which we might hate, as it inevitably goes that way. I think we should forgive, but we must also strip liars of their power. We should sort of ignore them, saying to ourselves, "You have no power over me." We then, through belief and action, bring wonderful change to the world in magnitudes. We must realize the sheer power of all the words we hold dear and speak to others. We must not mindlessly spout catchphrases in order to gain approval. These perpetuate the web of ignorance to the true problems. Language is a power of great magnitude, and only the fools among us do not realize. Every word we say, and the way in which we say it, changes the course of history.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What about the people that do want to change? What can we do, wait for the others?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

This is an excellent and even inspiring post. Thanks for an awesome lunchbreak read, argentus.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yes you do lie . it is not we the common man and woman that is killing our planet it is the big corporations seeking greater wealth.
it is not we the common people that strip mine , or polute our rivers with chemicals it is the corporations.
also it is not we the people that start wars for control of oil . it is governments.
do you think that if the members of the government had to do the fighting
there would still be wars , I THINK NOT .
and taking into account of all the above it is still we the people that suffer

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To NWO,

This is the ET coalition...

You have grossly under estimated ONE THING in your quest to manipulated mankind... and that is US!

Let us tell you our agenda... You may play war games with the ones you wish to control on earth, but we have something to say.

1. There are billions of us waiting to take you off your throne and replace your lies with true revolution.

2. We are millions of years beyond your simple mind control... It won't have any effect on our brains...

3. We know NWO's bad thoughts... before you do... You can't hide in your bunkers until your destruction blows over.... that's why you are trying to cement your power on earth...

4. We will single you out for crimes on humanity and holding info about us from earths people... If you think your hell is torture... wait until you are placed 2 feet from a Big Bang.

5. We will help the meek take back their control..., this statement is the only thing true in your Christian bible.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Level X]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TSZodiac

They have the power and the resources to truly change the infrastructure, not we.
They own the politicians that vote in favor of interests that perpetuate expected monthly payments.
They created a system that is ownership based and driven by fiat capital where wealth is actually debt.
They assumed that we were unable to handle the knowledge that we are creators.
They assumed that we would be unable to create if given the chance and education.
They arrogantly hoarded knowledge and now keep the world in bondage to what they believe is best.

People are finding out, and TPTB are running scared.
They will do whatever they have to do in order maintain power, and we have to be intelligent enough to simply not participate in their game.
We can learn to barter and get around money. We can learn to grow our own food. We can learn a way that is what our country was founded upon.

We can all be sovereign under the Constitution of the United States for America.
We need our country back and we can do that in a peaceful, legal manner if we all communicate the truth still left in the Constitution, and we all participate.

Shalom.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Very nice, I must say that was very interesting and I like it a lot.
I like where you're going with this and I would also like to say that I agree. The way things work on this Earth as of now is just preposterous. Well what the humans are doing to it anyways, and it just can not keep going on like this.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hogwash.

Yes We treat our planet like crap but who has created the system that makes this treatment possible?

How is impoverishing us going to save the Earth?

Giving my children cancer and enslaving them will save us?

The most evil people on Earth control everything and while we consume way too much perhaps we can stop the wars and focus those resources towards proper stewardship of our Planet.

There are better ways to do everything and the NWO has kept all of them from us.

They need to be hung and understand me when I say that no amount of brown nosing will get you acceptance.

They hate you and want to kill you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I say hang 'em as well.
But the gentlemen who founded this country were well...
gentlemen and if we can communicate and be rational and realistic and use the internet to dedicate ourselves to spreading a message that we have been taken over...
(see and listen to the real speech by Kennedy)

www.jfklibrary.org...

and then use the judicial system to give these individuals their gentlemanly day in court.
And then the ones who are guilty are treasonous and should be hung.

But until then, I think that the only way to win is to make violence always the last and most futile result. But they have to know that they are wrong and that we will win.
Because we will.

As- salamu-alayka

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join