It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey bud,

I think you may have missed my last post from the previous page :p No worries, it probably happens a lot with all of the questions we have here. Thank you in advance...Gumerk

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Gumerk]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Gumerk:

Sorry for missing your post, as you said there are many, here alone, in addition my email box is filled daily, and my U2U box here on ATS receives its share too. In addition to that people message me on MSN as well as BitWire and other places and it can be difficult at times to answer each and everyone but I do my best.

My main purpose is to provide a open forum, so to speak, where people can input their questions - such as here in ATS - and I respond for all to see. This helps me avoid repeating myself over and over to people whom have the same questions, and it also gives and oppurtunity for other people to get some insights into my answers to other peoples questions. My website has the same function, where people can ask questions and I reply as time allows.

Nevertheless, back to your post and question..

We do not need to combat them, we need to realize them being there. Being aware of the fact of your existence as a prisoner in a physical body, forced upon your by malevolent beings, makes your consciousness raise both in spirit and physical terms. It also enables you to get through the trap system after death since you are - hopefully - aware of the various ways it is structured from reading matters such as what I am posting. To further expand on your consciousness and awareness I recommend meditating on what I say, and contemplating upon it, and receive inner guidance and higher spiritual experiences to confirm it and implement the truth stronger within your being from self-realization.

Truth, honesty, love and peace is the true key to success in your own development - war and anger and hate will only strengthen the forces that keep you here, as they are low-level expressions of self.

The simple way to go further, is to first of all study the after-life as well as the Soul, your true Being, by direct and personal experience, from meditations and soul travel, and thus verifying much of what I say for yourself, study past lives, dreams, and so on. Implement a state of mind consisting of peace, love, happyness, joy, tranquility, harmony and balance, and you are very well on your way. You need to balance out the "negative" energies within your being, and sprout forth the "positive" energies within you, let them blossom, and you will gain access to higher planes of existence rather than staying on lower planes where the "negative" attracts itself.

Faking True Love and Acceptance and Forgiveness is extremely hard for any negative entity to do, so if you experience this in deep meditations and soul travel with another entity it is almost certain a True Being of The Positive Energies, what you could call a "Good Guy". When meeting other entities, ask them to hold your hands, merge with you (in spirit form, your souls) and tell it to let you feel everything it thinks and feels about you, and also notice what kind of general emotions and feelings the entity radiates on its own already before asking such.

Also, when in Soul Form, you can travel to your own Higher Soul, this is usually easy as you are already "free" in a sense, although within the Trap System , you are now in Spirit Form and have much easier for going further and out of the Trap System even if only temporarily. So, simply state "I know want to experience my Higher Soul - My True Spiritual Essence!" and you might be surprised of the revelations to follow. You may even ask , once in your Higher Soul, to experience a direct connection with the Source of All Existence, the True God, the First Cause (whatever you want to term it, it is the intention and will that matters).

So, in this life, all you really need to do is the above: Live in Harmony and Peace with yourself and everyone else, Love all life, even your Enemy, and you will receive all good back until your death. Do meditations focusing on these emitting the positive energies to all of creation.

It may sound contradictonary to the fact that we are in a prison system - why would we be allowed to even experience such things, or break free by doing such acts? Someone else also noted a bit on these contradictions earlier, and to explain it very simple, this has to do with Spiritual Laws that Governs All - No one can override them, as they are implemented from the Source itself and down through all Levels of Existence.

The Elite, and Powers that Be, are just trying to hide these principles and laws from us so we will continue living in darkness and slavery and ignorance. This is why the Vatican/Church have been so active destroying all other religious and spiritual material, killing thousands of people during their conquests, removing all the true gurus and masters of spiritual insights whom knew this - including Jesus Christ himself - all though he did not actually die, he just got badly injured but survived.

Regarding Children, I have not decided completely on this topic myself. On one hand, I would not be here if it was not for children, thus my mission would not be accomplished, nor would the missions of any of the other teachers of spiritual truths throughout the ages. On the other hand, bringing children into the world in ignorance, not knowing of the truth of our existence, and blindly raising them in a common family tradition, where work and career and social status is all, I would say this latter is a great sin and should be far beyond what is allowed, as it forces children to reincarnate into the trap system without knowledge - at least in most cases, there are exceptions - to what awaits them and what they are doing here.

In the former case, where children are raised by those whom already are more or less aware, and understand the implications, it can be a good thing as they can bring forth new teachers that can further help mankind grow and expand and become free in due time. After all, physical teachers are needed in a physical world. I myself have a son, and he will be brought up with all my knowledge and thought the things I know, and his spiritual life and experiences will be understood and explained, and not ignored or told to be dreams, fantasies or imaginations as per the common way to raise the children. He is already a chosen one, something I know from contacts I have had with him before he was born, so I know his Soul and that he is here on a mission similar to mine to continue the work of spreading truth to those willing to listen.

There is still good out there, which is why we still have goodness in the world and assistance.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Are superstitions (example: listverse.com...) pure nonsense?

What do you think of the recent Norway spiral incident?

Do you think green stars in space exist?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
sphinx551:

1. Superstitions are real as long you firmly believe in them. Your Mind creates your reality, as I have explained many times by now. All magick is based on that principle, Belief and Will, the rituals, spells, ceremonies and all that have no effect on its own, it is the Belief of the person acting them out that matters.

2. I believe it was an attempt to create a sort of portal. To where, or why, I do not know. The official story is that it was a failed Russian missile test, but I seriously doubt that from what I have gathered from my own contacts.

3. Stars of all kinds of different colors exists, depending on what gas they are burning with.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
1. so what did happen to jesus? Do you mind sharing the story?
2. Is it possible that someone could get an illness, in order to help them with their path. For example, someone is living a 'normal' life knowing nothing of spirituality, and then they get an illness which makes them have to withdraw from this life, which eventually makes them consider themself and their life in detail, eventually leading to spirituality, whereas without the illness they would have just been totally absorbed in the day to day life of work and money.

thanks for taking the time to answer all this mate, appreciated.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You are trying to use pseudo-scientific reasoning to explain spiritual and non-definable matters as the reality of this matter is we can only relate to what our physical bodies, the limit of our physical brain, can comprehend, until in pure spiritual being, at the highest form of existence.

You accuse me of using ersatz reasoning? Good grief.

“Spiritual” matters are only natural process yet to be defined and clearly understood.

Just because you cannot find the language to describe your beliefs does not make my “pseudo-scientific” explanation any less valid. Tried to Google it, did you? Didn’t find much to corroborate the finer points apart from certain technical phrases, I’ll wager.

Ever wondered why?

That does not mean you are wrong, but you use different terms and explain matters in your own way from what you have read various authors stating on quantum-mechanics and so on.

I’m accused of using bogus knowledge, then you state that I’m correct. How does that follow? And if I’m not wrong, then why do you call it “pseudo-science”?

Can I assume that you did not understand my descriptions of the processes you insist are un-translatable into verbal communication?

Once again, can you grasp why?[i/]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So who is running the trap system that you are talking about?

Who are the people actually running this world behind the curtain?

Eventhough there are many secret socities, is there a person or a group

that is at the top of the pyramid?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
asd10:
I have told this story before, so I will briefly retell it.

Jesus was tried assassinated by the Romans, which in turn was the same group whom eventually became the leaders of the Church and the Vatican and the modern Christian religion, for spreading Truth that ultimately could make people free from the tyranny and slavery and reach higher states of being.

He did not die upon the cross however, but was rescued by other of his friends whom took him down and took him to their caves where he was taken care of and medically treated for his wounds.

This is the cave it is said he was "buried" in, which is not the case, the true cave was one of the Essenes, another ancient group that Jesus was part of and friend of. They had caverns they used to take care of their people, as well as to seek shelter and so on.

Nevertheless, around 3 days later he was well enough to meet with his apostles and have the famous "last supper".

After this, he withdraw from public attention, for obvious reasons as he would be a wanted man, and continued his teachings in secrecy mostly through his apostles whom in turn started various groups where they were teaching, and this was mostly done in secret as well and through various secret orders and societies.

He traveled a lot, and throughout the world, even today you can find evidence of him having been in places such as Tibet, and new evidence have come forth showing that he has been in England, among many other places.

There is a new documentary called "Bloodline" which seems interesting in regards of Jesus and his life and travels, the website is www.bloodline-themovie.com...

Trailer:

I have not gotten to see it yet, but as I understand it one of the makers is one of the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail, an interesting book on this topic worth reading with a lot of research:
www.amazon.com...

Personally I have seen a small part of the documentary, and it did provide some parts I know to be true, and the same goes for the book, which I have not read in its entirety either. But if you are interested in this topic I highly recommend both, but do not swallow everything presented as pure facts, but rather as plausible possibilities worth considering.

2. Yes, people can attract an illness to themselves by their subconscious which will let them find their true path. A good example is myself - I was involved in two car crashes that disabled me and made me unable to work for several years, so I had plenty of time on my own to meditate and study various spiritual and occult matters, and thus gradually starting to remember even more of myself and my true being than I knew before that point. It gave me a lot of freedom, including the ability to travel around in the world to do personal research, so I consider that event something that was bound to happen to make me find myself. If it had not happened, I probably would still have been only somewhat involved in the occult, and certainly not had the time to do as much as I had during the years I was out of work and had full free time to do whatever I pleased.

There are also other examples, where people get so sick that they spend long time in bed with illness, fading in and out of life, starting to have out of body experiences and spiritual experiences, that reveal more about themselves and their being. One example on this is author William Buhlman, whom writes on the topic of astral projection. I would recommend his books as well.

Beamish:
You try to explain something you apparently know little about, that was my point. You lack the personal experience of spiritual communication that I am referring to, which is impossible to explain properly due to the information obtained will be converted into the best physical way the brain can understand and comprehend such phenomenas - it lacks the needed structure , for lack of better words, to properly interpret a spiritual experience of a very complex nature, and thus a physical being can only use words and knowledge physically possible and already existing within the physical brain of the subject to explain these phenomenas in a way as close as possible to the real phenomena itself. Thus the explanation will never be completely correct, but a reflection of the true explanation, a blurred reflection.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think maybe, there is a chance that happened to me. I would never have ever considered anything spiritual before. I was an atheist, and my life was on your average teenagers course, and I planned to go to uni and work and have kids and live the classic lifestyle. But then I got ill and was unable to continue in this manner. I have had no huge spiritual experiences yet, because I have conflicting beliefs about any of this being possible. From my upbringing I have a powerful subconcious belief that things like astral projection, remote viewing, spoon bending etc are impossible. But the concious part of me is believing in them more and more and I am starting that hemi-sync aswell as some other meditations, including that guided healing one of yours, which I found very good by the way so thanks for that.

I think my subconcious belief that all these mystical things are impossible is so powerful that even when I took ayahuasca and salvia I had no visions just strange conciousness.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by asd10]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Alright,I see now that you consider yourself all-knowing and superior as far as the topics of reincarnation on Earth,spiritual traps, amnesia being a forced thing etc. You have just stated bluntly that you know better than the other sources like cosmic awareness(which in turn said that around 90% of the chanelled Ra material is correct).

And yet, by saying that you are giving the real "truth of the matter" and that you have enough reasons to call these sources "filled with lies and half-truths" you are doing exactly that which those sources warned about - not to take anyones information/truth as the THE ULTIMATE REAL TRUTH.(not even their own)

you know why i trust those sources more than you?
Because they don't say their information IS superior and "the real truth" and that other sources are "lying and deceiving" etc.
And you do, you obviously think your knowledge is the TRUTH,the one and onyl real truth, and that those other sources have half-truths etc.

I warn everyone right now and right here, be wary in believing Maggador, because by entering his realm of truth you are becoming "slaves" as he says everyone on Earth are, while reincarnating. You are stepping voluntarely into his reality, be cautious.

Maggador, I wish you love and peace of mind in your journey here on Earth and beyond.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
mirine:

Non-physical entities, considering themselves Gods are running, or rather using/abusing the System Trap which was set in place long before they even knew of Earth.

They found it after the original creators left for other purposes.

The people running the world behind the curtain as you put it is those in power whom are in contact with these entities whom consider themselves Gods, and these people too consider them Gos and worship them, and some of them are human bodies with other-entity souls.

There is always a group on top of the pyramid, and struggles between groups whom wants the power. Examples are the Vatican and the Monarchs as well as different secret societies such as Illuminati which are on a very high level and also relates to the Vatican.

Valeri:

Do not your cosmic source as you refer to consider itself "all-knowing"? Or your "Ra" from the so called "Ra material" ?

I do not, I just consider myself an expert on the Trap System, Creation and Existence. Not everything, far from, but this is what I am personally experienced with, and also various lower forms of groups here on earth, spirituality, religions and so on.

I am not God - Nor do I claim to have the full knowledge of God. That would be impossible in physical form as the physical brain is limited to how much information it can store.

Unfortunately there are lies and deceit, regardless if you believe in it or not, you can follow your happy hippy style of love and peace and new-age followers if that is what you want, and see where you get eventually. You have heard my words regardless of you believing in them, so when the time comes, it will be embedded within you nevertheless.

I am simply speaking from higher knowledge I have obtained from my own direct voyage through the highest realms and contacts with the Highest Souls and the Source.

What you believe is rather irrelevant to me myself, and you are free to follow your heart and intuition in any way you please.

Blessings and love
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

We've talked before you and I and I found the conversation interesting to say the least.
Here is mine

Can someone claim God does not exist and be fully confident in that claim?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ok so one incarnates into this world for a reason, that reason being to learn. Without duality, (Good and Evil, positive and negative) we would not understand the importance of being good, therefore we're given a choice between the two, the act of free will. the decision of what we truly want.

Let's take the well known story of adam and eve as an example, they ate the forbidden fruit, the ONE thing God told them not to do. They entered a state of knowledge, but not TRUE knowledge of love and light. It was a test from God to see if they were ready to walk the path of the higher realms. But they failed the test, and God, being a venegul god, denyed them access to this realm and banished them to wallow in their sins, on the physical realm.

I think it is the wisest story ever told to be heeded, not so much in my words but the moral of the story itself.

let's see. How long has this story been told? How many times has it been said? I'm sure I can't count high enough.

So wouldn't we of realised by now that living with eachother peacefully, lovingly and acceptingly as a united race be the best choice for not only life in the physical, but in preparation for the after-life? But wait!! what? how in the hell would we learn to be good if its handed to us on a silver platter?

This leads me to believe that a group of 'educated' people (maybe the elite bloodline that controls our financial systems?) are purposely leading the race of humans astray, for the greater good of their spiritual growth in the long run. Even if it may, in the physical now, be utterly evil.

Maggador, your words are insightful and corroborate the words of the Law of One, or more appropriately, your intentions serve similar purposes.

I appreciate what you're doing, and I wish for your future endaevours to be blessed in love and light.

Namaste'

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
randyvs:

Personally I think even evolution itself proves God-believers are right. By that I mean, its clearly an intelligent design, its a brilliant system.

Just think about it - if everything was just a coincidence, created from basically a random error, why would so to speak all living things have the ability to adapt to different types of enviroments etc? Why would they have the ability to evolve and form into even more brilliant beings?

It would be more logical that the first life would die out as soon as it had come to being and have no way to reproduce and certainly not to adapt and evolve and develope itself in any way. Look at nature and all the creations out there, how they work and interact, animals and plants made for eachother, how everything is part of an extremely complex system - and this goes for all of the universe, everything is systematic and logical - and systems and logic doesnt appear by random chance, but only by some intelligence behind it who have arranged it in such a way.

In every way its looked at , it is more probable that there was an intelligent force behind creation, rather than chance and coincidences. For life and material to come from nothing is, extremely improbable at best, but more close to impossible in reality.

Except for the things I allready mentioned that I personally feel prove, or if not prove at least strongly indicates, that there is an intelligent force behind our creation here in this physical universe, there is another thing that strengthen the idea about a creator god even more. And that is the non-physical universe, such as the spiritual realms, all these complex layers of existence that is intertwined and goes on far beyond what we can normally perceive with our physical senses.

Its almost impossible to see how all of this could just suddenly come into being on its own, from a "big bang". And where would this big bang suddenly come from anyway? Its just too much and too complex, too systematic. There is zero chance for life to come from nothing by its own, it just shouldnt happen. But still here we are.

To me it was the personal discovery of how complex it really is that made me understand there just have to be a God behind it all - whatever God is. And those discoveries have led me into some amazing experiences of and insights into life and existence, so I dont really miss my atheist days.

Of course the complexity of reality and existence and its perfect system and logic manner that so clearly shows an intelligence force behind it all goes far beyond this mere post, it goes far beyond anything I have written in previous posts as well, and once experienced through the very depths of it All, there can no longer be doubt, only Knowledge of a Supreme Being.

There will always be those whom never saw or experienced enough of themselves or existence to doubt a God due to their limited experience itself, but that only proves they have not yet seen from the other perspective, but only from one perspective.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
appliedconcepts:

As I have previously explained, I disagree that we were physically incarnated here to "learn" anything at all. We could learn very well without these physical bodies, as the astral realms of the lower levels are so close one can hardly tell the difference - some cant. So there is no need for a physical body for other purpose than being limited, and not unlimited or to obtain new knowledge, specially considering the fact that reincarnation would make that a complete and utter failure as people do not even remember their very last life before the present. So, nothing learned, memories all gone, back to scratch.

Learning comes from Higher Consciousness and is independent on Physical conditions. We are all eternal beings with limitless knowledge and power already, free to explore the endless areas of existence, if only we learn to separate and be free from these bloody stumps we are so trapped within.

The only lesson to really learn here, is that we are failing to find ourselves, and that true knowledge comes from much deeper aspects of our Being than wandering around in blindness on Earth.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by appliedconcepts
Ok so one incarnates into this world for a reason, that reason being to learn. Without duality, (Good and Evil, positive and negative) we would not understand the importance of being good, therefore we're given a choice between the two, the act of free will. the decision of what we truly want.

Let's take the well known story of adam and eve as an example, they ate the forbidden fruit, the ONE thing God told them not to do. They entered a state of knowledge, but not TRUE knowledge of love and light. It was a test from God to see if they were ready to walk the path of the higher realms. But they failed the test, and God, being a venegul god, denyed them access to this realm and banished them to wallow in their sins, on the physical realm.

I think it is the wisest story ever told to be heeded, not so much in my words but the moral of the story itself.

let's see. How long has this story been told? How many times has it been said? I'm sure I can't count high enough.

So wouldn't we of realised by now that living with eachother peacefully, lovingly and acceptingly as a united race be the best choice for not only life in the physical, but in preparation for the after-life? But wait!! what? how in the hell would we learn to be good if its handed to us on a silver platter?

This leads me to believe that a group of 'educated' people (maybe the elite bloodline that controls our financial systems?) are purposely leading the race of humans astray, for the greater good of their spiritual growth in the long run. Even if it may, in the physical now, be utterly evil.

Maggador, your words are insightful and corroborate the words of the Law of One, or more appropriately, your intentions serve similar purposes.

I appreciate what you're doing, and I wish for your future endaevours to be blessed in love and light.

Namaste'

I agree that we are here to learn. There are many different ways to learn as there are schools to choose from on Earth. The physical form brings much compassion as we learn what loss is-and appreciate the time we have with others. Time which exists here and not 'there'. There's much a physical form offers in joys as well.
I think it's a shame to waste our time here thinking it's a bad thing instead of an opportunity to work with one another etc..Anyways,you get what i mean

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
1. If someone was a devout atheist, and believed there was no life after death, would this be what they would get after they died in some way?
2. Is everyone physically incarnated all over the universe, on these worlds that are like the Lord of the rings and such, are they all in a prison system?
Or can you be incarnated and not be inprisoned?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You try to explain something you apparently know little about, that was my point.

To begin with, you are assuming that I know little and that you know all.

That’s not only dangerous, but hugely conceited.

What you are actually doing is denying the possibility that anyone else may have as much access to the information you claim to have and, furthermore, who may be able to explain it in ways that are, as yet, undefined.

You lack the personal experience of spiritual communication that I am referring to, which is impossible to explain properly due to the information obtained will be converted into the best physical way the brain can understand and comprehend such phenomenas…

Once again, a massive assumption and extremely dismissive.

How can you tell that I lack this “personal experience of spiritual communication”? Because my statements don’t gel with your “findings”? And how do you quantify, precisely, spiritual communication? Your “method” may well not be mine, and this seems to bear out in that I can readily describe processes you can not.

To assume that divine abstracts and processes – these spiritual “phenomena”, as you put it – are so far beyond the normality and linguistic limits of this reality of space and time we occupy, thus apparently rendering their depiction impossible suggests, conversely, that they are causally inert; they have no permanent effect other than an attitudinal one.

This brings into question why these abstracts exist; their objective.

Let me inform you; they happen because they are both fixed and instrumental. The cause of these abstracts is their function given manifest action by the individual. They are there to serve and change in one, but only to a degree that is permitted by the individual’s potential.

The fundamental importance here is to be able to rein in the desire to go further than one is supposed once in possesion of this knowledge, otherwise hubris takes control.

It appears that whatever has passed for your experiences has left you with a belief that has provided a meaning for a Universe that previously had no meaning. Almost that the initial cause of your seeking spirituality paved the way for the effect of these “phenomena” to retroactively modify the cause, thus altering the effect. Thus this display of “profound” spirituality, and lofty wisdom that assumes authority, yet that only exhibits a level of popular understanding easily found elsewhere, and from very Earthly sources.

You seem to have ignored the Universal ruling that it does not follow that all subjects who possess the contributing cause of seeking and discovering spirituality necessarily encounter an effect that revolutionizes a personal paradigm by welcoming it into a Universal one.

Sometimes just feeling close to the Universe is all we need.

Enhancing the results of the experience above and beyond its consequence is, as you say:

…a reflection of the true explanation, a blurred reflection.

Or is it simply that you just don’t like others playing in your yard?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey IX-777, sorry if you answered any of the following questions, but I haven't read the entire thread yet, so if you've answered anything I'm about to ask just say so, and if you can please direct me to where you answered it. These questions are abit ridiculous but so is this thread, but I'm still excited to see what you post because you seem to be one of the more respected members on this site. Anyways...

1. What is, or how does reincarnation/spirts/souls work? What happens after death, and does it happen to everyone, or just people who have achieved higher levels of consciousness. Have I reincarnated before? If so, how can i tell, and is it possible to remember your past lifes?

2. You said earlier in the thread we were created by beings that have now left, and were now being controlled by other beings. I want to know what is the purpose of these aliens beings, (the ones that seem to be more on the evil side, the ones controlling or observing us) why are they here, what are their intentions, do they plan and remaining a secret forever?

3. 2012. What is coming, if you can accuratley predict it somehow. Is the world going to end, or simply go their many changes? Are we facing WWIII, planet X, solar flares, meteors crashing earth, alien takeover, or any of these silly theories? (sorry had to ask lol).

I can't think of anything else, its still early here, but if you get to answering my questions, i'll be very pleased and I hope you can get to afew more, I really need some answers!

Thanks buddy

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join