It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So basically somewhere at this moment there are people with light sabers and stuff? Have you seen it? Must be amazing.

Also I am not really sure if this counts as a spiritual question or not, but I will try you and see what you say.

When I was a kid (maybe 5-8) I used to think of really strange things, and had some wierd mental 'occurances'. Nothing that affected my behaviour but just strange thoughts in my mind. I forgot all this, I think I made myself, because it was frightening for a kid, and then one day about a year ago I got really high on marijuana, and I had them again, and I remembered that I use to have them, because I had completely forgotten for years. I didnt have them again once i sobered up, but it reminded me I used to.

I cant remember that well, but I will describe what I can.
One major one was hearing people argue in my head, but not making sense, just rabble.
Maybe I was just wierd. Dont worry I dont need mental help though am a stable person just thought I would mention it to you.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by asd10]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by asd10]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Angel666:

Untraditional, curious, seeking, mind filled with esoteric wonders and galaxies from far away, somewhat extreme, exhibitionist to some degree, kind and loved by your friends and those close, but do have a temper which usually is short lasting, enjoy fun and excitement and exploration both in the "real" world and in your Mind and Beyond. You are stumbling on a path towards self-realization without properly knowing the steps to take and thus getting involved with various matters it could have been better to not be involved with, from groups to persons. I sense a loss too but not sure if it is a loss of self or loss of someone close to you, it could be both.

-Maggador

thanks, loss of love i think
i'm a tyrant

btw- i think i know what i do ? i just do what i feel?

want love back, shall i push, or let go?

by the way- what you mean 'would be better not', arent the things happens for a Reson ???

(ACTUALLY, WTF- IT CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO ANY ATC MEMBER, how bout my future or something!) ok, anyway.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
jean59:

Magick is nothing more than using Mind through the hypnotic, trancedental and suggestive effect of rituals and ceremonies. This is done to live into the act, strenghthen the Will and empower the desire of the wanted effect. Of course the rituals themselves can be discussed as being "negative" or "positive" in their performance.

sphinx551:
1. I have already spoken about my time with Jesus. He was a man with a desire to teac people spiritual freedom after having reached that himself after many years of study around the world.

2. Yes they had contact and mixed, specially because after Atlantis some went to Latin Americas and some went to Egypt, but since they knew about their origins they went out to search for survivors and remains of their old civilization and met again which started a new trade route , and two new civilizations emerged from the original one.

3. Electricity was known about and used to some degree, such as the "Baghdad batteries" among others. The object on the carving you show could have been one of the primitive light bulbs they used during some construction of the pyramid but it certainly was not that large. It was probably the priesthood and the pharaos/Gods that had this knowledge and technology thus it was hard for the common people to understand and they would depict it differently and embed their own ideas and understanding of it.

4. There are some truths in most religions, but many lies, religions are made to deceive people from the truth and lead them to lower astral realms and keep them within the trap system and reincarnation and to return as slaves and prisoners.

5. It looks like related to binaural beats and hemi-sync technology, such as I-Doser, Brainwave Generator, Neuro-Programmer etc. Sounds do have a effect on the mind and brainwaves and can be used both for positive reasons and negative reasons. Certain frequencies are used by governments in cities etc to make people more obedient, dumbed down, apathic etc.

6. I never went through it myself so I do not know. Could be an interesting experiment to try out though, perhaps some day.

7. It is a creature that has survived for longer times in various cavern systems and rivers and lakes connected to Lock Ness. Some of these cavern systems are very large and deep and hard to reach, and a few examples of this creature have managed to survive there for some time. Scientifically they are related to an dinosaur species. How they have managed to survive I can only speculate in, but I do believe the location and depths and cavern systems have protected a few species that have managed to multiply for a few surviving samples, but I am unsure if any are still actually alive today at this moment.

8. I have seen underground creatures that do resemble bigfoot. In fact I never thought of this before now, but it is possible that the creatures I have seen living underground in cavern systems and tunnels at times come up to the surface and are spotted as the "bigfoots".

9. Demons are negative entities of the astral planes. They can be people that are now dead and in spirit form, and they can be other types of entities, from "real" external entities from various other realms to human-created thoughtforms existing in the collective consciousness. The process of possession itself takes place when a host body for some reason let the demon entity take over the place of the original soul. It may be linked to schizophrenia and other mental illnesses, meaning that such people with these diseases are more prone to such attacks, the same goes for people with split personalities whom have more than one soul in one body. For the general person it is nothing to worry about however and it is extremely rare.

10. Spiritual entities lives on all planets.

nuncyjones:

Either you experienced some sort of contact with a spiritual entitiy on the astral realms, most likely an archetype meaning a being existing in the collective consciousness of humankind - this because of the other people having had apparently similar experiences with the same being. Or you had a symbolic dream that tried to tell you something, and should be looked further into. I have given some instructions on how to re-live and go back to your dreams to get more information from them on my website, including how to find out whom the other beings are, why they are there, what they want, and how to resolve any negative situation they may represent within yourself. Most likely it is the latter.

I have not much to say about Jehovas Witnesses as I have not studied them or their beliefs enough to comment on them. But in general all religions are made up for power and control.

istaywoke:

As I mentioned, it is normal, and specially in darkness where energetic apparitions are more easily seen. It is nothing to worry about, you should see what I see when I close my eyes.

-Maggador

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by asd10

You do realize the universe is infinite right?

Meaning everything that could possibly happen ever, is happening right at this very moment.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Since you mentioned Loch Ness in your last post. Did you know reports of the Loch Ness did not start until Aleister Crowley did his rituals on the lake?

What do you think about Aleister Crowley and what he was able to do in his lifetime of excess and what do you think about his powers of suggestion?

He was reportedly able to make somebody sit or fall on command, simply with his mind.

Is he a demon now?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
asd10: Indeed, there are those fighting in ways such as you describe, the battles out between the stars are in many ways similar to those of certain movies and tv shows as I mentioned, but there are also other kinds of battles and species.

What you heard in your head was "interference", meaning you received the astral voices from entities in realms close to the physical. This is the cause of the so called mental illnesses where people "hear voices".

angelx666:
I do not have a habit of wasting my time on individual requests that are of no use to anyone but the one making the request. I prefer spending my time answering questions that are more useful for others as well. Feel free to try one of my in-depth readings from my website if you want to get more information about yourself. To answer your questions properly I would need some more information in either case, but I do not feel like spending my time answering your personal questions relating directly to you only, but as said my time here is for all to gain insights about themselves, creation, the mysteries, existence and so on.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Zsaqulz78th:

The Loch Ness monster was first spotted way back in the year 500 or so, historically noted. It is not improbable that it was spotted before that historical record as well.

Aleister Crowley was a magician, of the occult and esoteric sort, he also probably studied various energy work and things such as hypnosis.

Famous Milton Erickson also had hypnotic powers so great that people were afraid to shake his hand. There are people whom can make others do things from hypnotic commands that seem rather impossible and strange, yet this is completely real and possible due to our mind-programmed hypnotic brain that is open for hypnotic suggestions for easy control by the creators.

Note that this has nothing to do with "occult" or "magick" powers but mind control in its pure form, no spirituality is involved per se except for the fact we are programmed to be that easy to control.

Here are some examples on rapid hypnosis performed on random people, where the hypnotist make them do various strange things:
Hypno Sculpture

Also watch videos on Instant hypnosis and rapid hypnosis for some examples.

Other good examples are modern illusionist Derren Brown whom perform various hypnotic inductions extremely fast as well as using other suggestive methods to make people do things they normally would not:
www.youtube.com...

More Derren Brown instant hypnosis examples:
www.youtube.com...

Derren Brown train hypnosis:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by IX-777]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

what we get is what we give.
don't look for love further than within.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

As I mentioned, it is normal, and specially in darkness where energetic apparitions are more easily seen. It is nothing to worry about, you should see what I see when I close my eyes.

Are there apparitions/spirits in almost every house?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
sphinx551:

Yes spirit entities exist anywhere and everywhere unless the area have been cleansed or protected or otherwise is not suitable for such entities.

But mainly you will find spirit entities wherever you go and they are always around you.

However, they may not always be aware of your presence, any more than you are aware of their presence.

Most of the entities that are aware of ones presence and do see us are of the "negatives" whom are either astral vampires feeding on our energy and making us sick and tired or they are lost souls, ghosts, still trying to get in touch with their lost loved ones, sometimes even manifesting themselves visibly or as poltergeists. Some are lost souls whom keep to their old surroundings, such as specific old houses where they used to live.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you for an enlightening thread. I have a few questions:

1. I believe all religions are for controlling people, but can you tell me what you know about Islam and its true origins? Who was Muhammad really? Who wrote the Quran if it was not sent down from God to Muhammad through Angel Gabriel as Muslims believe?

2. You mentioned your take on the Hidden Hand material. I believe it has truth mixed with lies as you do. What is your opinion on what Hidden Hand said about the Lucifer group soul being highly evolved sixth density entities sent as a catalyst to help humans in their spiritual evolution (especially since you believe reincarnation is a trap)? Is this Lucifer group soul different than the negative entities ("demons") that feed on our energy in the lower astral realms or do they just summon these entities against us for their use?

3. Who is/was Yahweh and where was he from? Is/Was he Enlil as some believe?

4. It seems that there is a significant connection between the Kaballah and magick used in secret societies. What role if any does the Jewish religion/race and/or Zionism play in controlling society? In other words, were they chosen by a higher being(s) to secretly rule over mankind or is this mostly myth?

Thank you kindly Maggador.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by mellow10]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey bud, thanks again. More questions lol

What can we do to combat these rulers of the prison? Without going totally aggressive and making hastened mistakes, what can we do on a positive level to get these rulers out of power? Just guessing, I don't think it's gonna happen overnight, but what can the average man or woman do to stand up for themselves in this life, while preparing for life beyond death?

In regards to reincarnation and the prison system, what impact does not having any children have on this situation? I don't have any children of my own. It's not that I don't want children, it's just the way it all played out. I haven't been active with tons of humans, but was in a handful of long-term relationships that for one reason or another just never lead to children. My wife of five years now has her own children from a previous marriage, but had to have a hysterectomy about two years into our marriage, leaving my hopes for children of my own bleak. Will this effect my afterlife in any way?

Finally, the ones that rule over us unjustly, they don't have complete control though right? I mean, we are still allowed these special abilities that reveal truth. So, what keeps them from changing us to be 100% their slaves? I guess they are like a paper-tiger, and when we all see this, what a glorious day that will be! I think everyone should talk more about what is unexplained to them.

What keeps the rulers from taking away the internet? Thank God for the internet! Seriously, we have free exchange here, linking up people that if not for the internet would have never got a chance to share knowledge!

Sorry so many questions, lol Just so fascinating

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
mellow10:

Muhammed experienced astral projection, thus the story about the 7 heavens etc, and he met what can be called "angelic beings", or astral entities, that instructed and taught him in various matters, which he later wrote down and created what becamse Islam out of. But as most, he communicated with lower beings, thus the religion is not a true religion more than any other.

Of course there are examples on religions that focus more directly on the pure truth of being itself, suck as Eckankar , which focuses mainly on astral projection and spirit travel, past lives and dreams etc, and thus is much closer to a "true religion" than any other I can think of. It seems innocent enough as well, www.eckankar.com , download their free books Ancient Wisdom for Today and Is Life A Random Walk. Actually pretty good for a religion, I signed up as a member myself after reading those two pamphlets (I ordered the free version sent home in "real" physical form) as most of what was written there was truth. It even mentioned briefly the bodies being our prisons here, though it still calls Earth and past lives a school. But interesting and apparently useful nevertheless, as it is very practical in its approach and not so much about beliefs but self-experience.

2. Well Group Souls do exist, in the form I have been calling Higher Souls. However these do not appear on Earth in physical form as such, perhaps in Soul Fragments at best, and the Creator of this world, which one can call a Higher Soul or Lesser God, do not exist in physical form even though lesser aspects of him/it does, in the form of Soul Fragments. But he/it too is a Soul Fragment of even Higher Souls, or Gods. There are many levels to this "God-Lesser Goder-Higher Soul-Soul Fragment" group, and there are no true names of any such higher spiritual entities simply due to names having no value or use in these higher spiritual planes and are only used here on a lower existentisal plane, but you could say he termed Lucifer in the bible have had a finger in the Creation of Earth along with he called Yahweh, and others. But these are more to be considered lesser players in the game whom have manipulated people through the astral planes and gotten their power that way, and built up religions and belief systems around them. Throughout ages the truth about these beings have also been corrupted in the religious texts. In a sense, you can say that the current "gods" and "devils" of the Bible is rather opposite of what they are portrayed as, due to the Vatican being Satanic and worshipping what we can call the "evil deities".

3. See above answer

4. The system of the jewish mysticism plays a great role in modern days secret societies, power and control, magick etc. It is widely used and even popularized for the "common man". This does not make it "bad" or "evil", it is how it is used that determines that. The Kabbalah and Tarot are also connected, and these again are connected to the biblical story of Adam and Eve.

In reality, Adam and Eve, representing mankind, discovered the secrets of self-realization, through the system of Kabbalah, and the Tree of Knowledge is actually The Tree of Life of the Kabbalah, and the forbidden fruit is the Knowledge gained from practising this system, which gave Adam and Eve understanding of their false god, good and evil, and thus liberated them - which of course made the God whom had enslaved them furious.

There are 10 spheres, or levels, called sephiroths on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and 12 paths between them. In totality this represents all realms between Man and God, and the numbers are 32 when put together, and with the "secret" sephira called Da'at which makes a total number of 33 - the degrees of Freemasonry. Thus you have the background of what the degrees of Freemasonry symbolises as well, and what state of being a 33rd degree Freemason symbolically have ("God Status)

-This is all I have time for today, I will answer the other people tomorrow and probably release a text I am writing called "Creation & Existence: A Brief Overview" (One of many texts in a new series I am creating simply called Teachings of Maggador) -

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Mel's Hole was founded by a local individual named Mel of course, trying to make a long story short, Mel was dropping huge trash in this hole that was either 9' or 6' in diameter. According to him his large items like : tractor tires, dead baby cows, etc....vanished in the hole with no bottom impact noise. Sooner or later the Feds took control of his property and the bottomless hole and paid Mel to escape to Australia with $100,000 a year.
You can find this issue online or Youtube with Art Belle on the Coast to Coast show.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

IX, Can i e-mail you one on one? I have a tons of questions and youtube vids that i need your insights on.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
1.what did Jesus look like? And Mohammed if you know.

2.I saw a video that proposed that Jesus was in fact Caesarian, the son of Mark Anthony and Cleopatra, is that true?

3. It seems like you got some pretty good past lives, were you just lucky? Do some people just have rubbish past lives only, like being farmers or fisherman. I badly want to see my past lives.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So let me get this straight Maggador, you claimed, when answering to someone that inspiration is simply a thought that has come directly from the source, that we are all fragments of ONE experiencing a physical reality presently.
And so you gave examples of star trek,star wars, works of Kubrick etc as simply people tapping into the source through their inspiration without even knowing that all this actually exists in the source(where you claim everything exists,for the source is all that is)

And yet, when I asked you if I could time-travel physically to meet myself in the past ,which is also an inspired thought of mine, thus also came from the source(thus by your logic already existing) and then you say something as shallow and simplistic as "you will die in your present body before the time-travelling machine on Earth will be created" or something like that.
So you are completely ignoring your own teachings right now, saying that time-travel and manifesting into a physical body in the past is not possible once one has died in his present incarnation, when desiring this.

SO why are you contradicting yourself?
By your logic, my dreams indeed are achievable, very much so, for they are inspirations given from the source of it all ,where all is limitless and possible.

Also, cosmic awareness chanelling is nto osme specific being,but the Universal Mind our collective consciousness, there is absolutely no logic in your statement that the info is used to deceive us.
Because what use would it be to the elites by saying to us that we are all fragments of God,and thus God/all that is/Universal Mind itself in a way. That we have limitless potential and possibilities, and that there is no reason to fear nor worry for we are eternal infinite spiritual beings,fragments of the wholeness of all that is.That this physical world is simply an illusion and evolutionary ground.
+much more.

All that serves no purpose to enslave and control us at all.That information only achieves one thing- liberation for people.

The source also says many times not to believe it, but to look within and see if the information resonates deep inside, on a higher spiritual level. Only then will a person be able to distinguish truth from falsehood.
An elite messenger has no logic to say this. The message is very empowering and positive throughout. Liberating on many levels and yet the source claims that we should nto simply believe it, for that is not the purpose/point. It simply says, much like you do, to digest the information and see if it resonates deep within, and ONLY IF it resonates to take it as ones own personal truth of the matter.
it says if the info doesn't resonate with soemone, that is also very fine, for we all have different evolutionary paths, obviously.

It only shows your ignorace if you simply REFUSE to even read the information (the 2012 pdf file) and judging it before even reading it.
It shows your bias towards sources that may very well be the real deal.
It almost implies that you see yourself as a higher authority than those sources, despite you claiming you are no authority and simply stating your own opinions based on your experiences. Remember, experiences are different for all. Your truth is just that, yours, though it may have the genernal broad truths that many of these sources also talk about.

I simply ask of you,to please not judge and be open-minded when reading the material. Stop saying it is disinformation, you haven't even read it. It shows immature judgment on your part only.
Nobody is trying to force you to believe anything, but to simply read and make up your own mind(same thing you are propagating).

You say you are not interested in chanelled information,and yet I think this information will be very interesting for you, this is not just some specific being chanelling this, but the source is cosmic awareness/collective consciousness. It doesn't hold a stance,it simply gives infromation as it sees it, from the objective perspective of all that is, not just some subjective experience of one or more entities.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
also do you think Prince William (United Kingdom) is the antichrist?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
hornettec:

I am not aware of that but sounds interesting, perhaps he found a very active portal/vortex, or simply a very deep underground cavern system. Both these possibilities would be of great interest to me.

And yes you can email me, you can find my contact information on my Homepage.

asd10:

1. Somewhat fair skinned, brownish hair, and bearded. His beard was a bit thicker and "wooly" than the traditional paintings of him.

Muhammed I have not visited so I am unfamiliar with his looks.

2. No that is not true. The mother of Jesus was Mary, however there are some doubts about the father. It may not have been Joseph as traditionally written.

3. Our past and future lives are determined by several factors, from what is called Karma here, to our own beliefs as well as our own determination. I have determined to be specific people for the last few thousands of years for the purpose of teaching Mankind what I am teaching, and to gain the necessary knowledge and insight to perfect my teachings. But I too have fallen by the trap system, and had "lower lives" such as farmers and even drug addicts. One of the problems with reincarnation is the memory-blockage, and erasure and resulting amnesia. Thus, it is rare for even advanced beings to remember who they are and it takes time for some memories to surface enough for that being to start realizing whom he is, or at least enough to start persuing a spiritual path that can lead to more of his memories coming back until he eventually finds and remembers his true spiritual essence and the way in which to remember all. So, that means there are spiritual systems of Earth that are useful for such purposes but one should be aware of the mentioned traps and deceit built into the whole System, even advanced beings have fallen back to low states of being and are now trapped here without knowledge of why they are here or from where they came. You could be one of them. And in the end, all of you are advanced spiritual beings, souls coming from the Highest Source, you are just different fragments of the One Source making yourself experiencing individuality and different stages of "development".

Valeri:
I never said that the process of gaining knowledge, or inspiration, from the collective consciousness or other external sources was a "simple" task - nor that it was the only way. Of course there are also ones own creations, where one indeed uses ones own creative ability and creational powers to expand ones consciousness to include other elements (Remember everything exists within the Mind, and all you see in your external world are reflections of what YOU have in YOUR inner Mind - with the addition of certain higher elemental influences).

Regardless of that, I do not see how my answer to you regarding rime travel was "shallow" - it was indeed the truth. How do you propose your desired action would be possible at all, regardless of the inspiration being "your own" or coming from "some other source whom have had the same idea" ?

The fact of the matter is that since this desire of yours have not come true, it can only mean that it will not be done - unless of course you happen to meet a future version of yourself at a LATER time in your current life, which would make things different as far as the time travel answer I posted goes (I should have added the possibility that you may not yet have met this future self because you may need to still wait some time for it to happen, there could be many reasons why you would chose to meet yourself in a later time in your life instead of the current time if you ever get the chance to travel back in time. Many events can transpire in a persons life, and who knows how many time travel chances you would get.)

And I never said that it is completely impossible, I was assuming you were talking about this timeline and yourself now in your current form of being, and also assuming that you either died before such technology was available or it simply would not be available for you personally even if it would be for others.

Indeed you may already have done what you theorize about, but in a parallel dimension, unlimited versions of the universe exist, where anything from the slighest change to the most major differences are occuring and present. So, in that regard, you probably already have done it in one of these other alternate realities, and in fact this itself could be the cause behind why you are thinking about such a thing as it might be memories leaking over from such another dimension - thus an external influence from "elsewhere" in existence.

This however changes nothing in regards of what I said about certain inspiration and ideas coming from external sources and the collective consciousness etc. Some also comes from knowledge obtained in previous lives, meaning a form of past life memory, and some from parallel universes as just mentioned.

Regarding channeling of cosmic awareness you seem to be confused and missing some points, specially about the "Elite" etc.

There are many sources of awareness, many entities, many Gods and Souls of different evolutional level (to call it that) and some truly believe they are THE God of All, and with a negative polarity want people (or souls or other entities) to worship and follow their command. With some lust for power and control, they will easily abuse higher knowledge they may possess for their own benefit, rather than sharing it with those "below" them.

And in the case they DO share certain "secrets" of existence, they cloud it up and mix it with lies in such a manner that even those following the spiritual systems and religions created out of such information will be deluded and fall into the same trap, just at a different level, where they may believe they have found the Truth and become Free while in reality they have only stepped away from Earth and find themselv in a different plane of existence created to suit their beliefs, until they again are "harvested" for reincarnation, or used to serve other Lesser Gods, and so on. It is indeed quite a complex matter and many books could be written about this alone.

The Amnesia and Mind Control is still in affect even at higher levels of existence within the astral plane, and even there you can "die" and be "reborn" and so on in various ways.

Even the "prison guards", to call those entities for that, are slaves within this system without realizing itself, fulfilling the Will of another being.

(continues)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
(continued)

So the levels of deceit are many, and to be truly "free" one have to go through, or should I say avoid, many traps on the path towards Self-Realization.

It is not only on Earth in physical form people and souls are gullible and easily believe various things they are told or shown, and thoughts they have implanted during the mind control operation, but this happens on many levels through existence, even with so called Ascended Masters whom are there to serve as "Religious Teachers" to those whom believe they have found the "Truth". Even these are slaves and do not possess true Self-Realization for the most part.

I do remember, and I have experienced all the levels of existence from here and "up" to the Source itself, or else I could not make these claims. Certainly I could make up some of it, but that would serve little purpose, or I could be one of the deceivers that there are many of and try fool you into a false belief, but again that would neither surve any purpose in my case as I tell you directly how the whole system works and about the traps implemented and the organization of the various existential levels. I do not tell you to follow anyone or even believe in it, nor do anything to free yourself, I simply state the facts I have come to know, so that these will be part of your subconscious when your time comes, and hopefully you will remember it and thus be able to continue on your path yourself - with the awareness of the traps - whether you consider these possible or not, at least you will be wary and take your cautions.

As far as me reading other material, I do not need to do that, as I have witnessed the creation itself, and on the other side, you do not know what I have read or what I have not read for that matter. Thus, if I state something to be disinformation, I have very good reasons for doing so. For me, it is oblivious if you care what I say, or believe in me, as my purpose will be fulfilled regardless, as long you read what I say.

And yes there are truths about looking within, I have stated that myself, and listen to what you feel yourself. But ultimately this is most important on the final journey and not NOW - but after physical Death, so hopefully you will be able to achieve complete Self-Realization and be free from the trap you have suffered from so long.

-Maggador

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join