It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

The guy making the claim is not anonymous, the list of NAMES he has are still being held by him.

His name is Paul Isaac Jr, he is or was a Lieutenant firefighter there that day. Look him up and give him a call yourself if you're going to be talking to FDNY anyway. The LC guys interviewed another firefighter at some point who also said he knows there were bombs in those buildings, maybe you can look him up, too.

Thanks for showing that you didn't even read my post. All the rest fell on deaf ears as well. You know every time you ignore all that stuff, it doesn't go away, right? It just keeps coming back, will continue to until someone finally DOES address it to my satisfaction. All that testimony and evidence from so many different people doesn't line up coincidentally. There is definitely a reason for all of those reports and testimonies, beyond simple confusion, because there is a common pattern to them all.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

His name is Paul Isaac Jr, he is or was a Lieutenant firefighter there that day.

Regarding my current status with the FDNY I am civil Defense volunteer not paid civil servant. We fall under the NYS Emergency Defense Act orf 1951. I am trained as watchstander FWD Sigint. I monitor NY/NJ/LI transpotation First Responder Communications as well as transportation and security networks.

www.smithmag.net...

This is quite a read. Have fun

Thanks for showing that you didn't even read my post. ........snip my satisfaction.

I did read it... I am not here to satisfy you. Sorry common sense is not satisfactory for your.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
To the OP good thread! S&F for ya!
All I have to say is if all the debunkers think the first responders to the WTC are lying about hearing explosions that day then come out and say so.Oh,wait that's why you guys use the word "mistaken." when talking about this that way it does not sound like you are calling them lairs when you all clearly think they are.I have also noticed this when it comes to the rescue workers who are now sick and dying.OS supporters simply either avoid the topic or fire off some snide remarks about them looking for money and attention.

[edit on 073131p://0426 by mike dangerously]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
This is quite a read. Have fun

Looks like a stupid argument between someone claiming Isaac doesn't exist, and Isaac himself, posting all sorts of personal information about himself to prove that he does. Why is this "interesting" to you? He's provided plenty enough information for you to be able to talk to him yourself with a few phone calls. Get to it if you want to prove he isn't real, if that's what you're trying to insinuate now. I'm satisfied from the news articles citing him as well as the information posted there that this guy is real.

I'd like to know who can claim with certainty who was or wasn't there in the first place, right off the top of their head, as if they have a list ready. Seriously. Do some real research, make the phone calls, see for yourself big man.

I did read it... I am not here to satisfy you. Sorry common sense is not satisfactory for your.

"Common sense" isn't any kind of response at all to the testimony and other evidence I could lay out of bombs in the basements. Common sense would hold that if all these people say the same thing, there must be some reason for the common pattern.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You guys are all living in denial i sympathise with the 911 victims and emergency workers but i really dont care who did or did not do it all ive got to say is get the hell over it

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
All I have to say is if all the debunkers think the first responders to the WTC are lying about hearing explosions that day then come out and say so ... OS supporters simply either avoid the topic or fire off some snide remarks about them looking for money and attention.

Right, they're heroes unless they say something about bombs in the buildings, then they're apparently automatically fair game for all number of personal attacks.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Mate seriously you have to move on with your life and stop living as if your in groundhog day on the 11th of september 2001

Mate seriously, if you don't like this discussion, take a hike and find yourself another thread.

When a rogue government (or should I say a neocon cabal that hijacked government) murders 3,000 of it's own citizens in order to compromise my civil liberties and start trillion-dollar wars that have killed millions of innocent civilians, I will NEVER forget it or stop talking about it.

And if you don't like it, then PISS OFF.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]
I have happened to p you off then tick for me but im just calling it how i see it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
i really dont care who did or did not do it all ive got to say is get the hell over it

Believe it or not there is an Obama speech on TV in another room, and I can hear him mentioning "9/11" from here. Over 8 years later.

It's still be using to justify all kinds of political bull, especially more war in the Middle East, that is totally inappropriate considering 9/11 was an inside job. That is why we are still here. People are still dying as a result of it. So it's still a relevant issue.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I hate to break it to most of you but the world doesn't revovle around the grand old USA even though it the Grand old USA thats going to lead the world into WW3 good on ya America another job well done

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Don't like reading about conspiracies? well there is BTS that way you don't have to get upset about discussions about unpleasant things.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
NYsentinel | Friday Nov 27 | Reply
“Interestingly enough, Paul Isaac, Jr. also made a point of contacting the American Free Press newspaper a few weeks ago for the same purpose. He spoke with the editor, Chris Petherick, saying he had a “videotape” that refutes the article by Victor Thorn about our protest at Ground Zero. The article at issue repeats what Paul Isaac, Jr. told both Thorn and I directly to our faces that morning. Isaac wants that article to go away. But guess what: not a chance. The article is staying exactly where it is. Period. Petherick told Isaac to write a statement and send them a copy of the “alleged” videotape.”
-Lisa Giuliani

On the road again Fri Oct 21, 2005
Ok, I’m going to let the cat out of the bag. I’m leaving for NYC in a couple hours to interveiw none other than paul isaac jr. he wants to clear the air about a couple things,on the record,and give us some things off the record. But i’d like to speak ahead of time for him and say that this article right here… “I know 911 was an inside job, the police know its an inside job, and the firemen know it too” Yeah total bull# !!!
He never said anything of the sort. I’ve got three different videos of paul having it out with lisa and nothing close to that is ever said. Somebodys stretching the truth and I don’t think its paul. Couple that with the complete lack of compliance on the part of chris petherick of AFP who refuses paul request to remove wingtvs article and every other website on the inter which is touting that article as gospel and you can say that pauls a little upset. RIGHTFULL SO. I just wanted to vent a little because wingtv hasn”t been on the movements goodside for some time now and this incident further throws their character into question.
Dylan Avery
screwloosechange.blogspot.com...
“And please, I urge you: don’t let Alex fool you into thinking this was some sort of accidental mistake. Rather, Alex went into a piece written by Randy Lavello (Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center ‘Conspiracy Theory’ is a Conspiracy Fact) and deleted an entire sentence referencing Lisa Guliani’s article, along with the adjoining hyperlink – without notifying the author beforehand, and without the author’s permission (See: Alex Jones = Bis Brother). This is a direct case of OVERT CENSORSHIP, and Randy Lavello was irate about it. Worse, Alex Jones refused to answer any of the repeated inquiries from Lisa Guliani or Randy Lavello as to why he engaged in such a sordid practice. Alex’s actions are very troublesome, and they should be of great concern to each and every person who demands a free press. In fact, when my 9-11 on Trial op-ed piece appeared in the Centre Daily Times (a Knight-Ridder subsidiary), guess what they did. Censor my article – just like Alex Jones did to Randy Lavello’s article!”
-Lisa Giuliani ?

Re: Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters

"I want to say that Paul Isaac has sent me enough material by e-mail to make it look as though his claim Woolsey was never responsible for a gag order is likely valid. At the very least his outspokenness on the very subjects that were
supposedly made off-limits for police and firemen to discuss is proof enough for
me that he was misquoted."
(Mark Graffis-retraction 
11-5-09 re: false woolsey article)

Note: Most 911truth idiots and morons will believe any garbage that comes from their 911twoof gods.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Late Friday night 14 Sept 2001- “I had to be at a meeting that wasn’t on my schedule. I didn’t even mention it to my closest staff. The topic was biological and chemical warfare, which I feared would be the next terrorist move. ”Page 357 “I scheduled our first meeting for 11PM., Specifically to keep it secret from the press lest word of it further unsettle an already rattled city. Thats also why I held it at gracie mansion. The sight of these people-some of whom were well known in the scientific community as experts on Biological attack-might trigger concern if they came to the emergency management center. Richie Scheirer, Jerry Haurer, and the Police Commisioner, The fire commisioner, health commisioner Neal Cohen and his assistant commisioner for infectious dideases, Dr. Marcello Layton, OEMs’ Edward Gabriel, and Dario Gonzalez and I spent several hours with people like Dr. Burt Meyers, an infectious disease expert at Mt Sinai Scholl of Medicine, Dr. Martin J. Blaser, the Chairman of NYUs Department of Medice, and Dr. Josh Lederberg, who had won the Nobel prize.” We recieved plans related to possible attacks involving anthrax, smallpox, botulism, and sarin gas. We established charts for each-how one would detect the first sign, how much time each individual would have to act once the symptoms appeared. How would each be delivered ? Page 358 (Leadership) Rudolph W Giuliani

“Ironically, some of our supply of the anthrax antidoteCipro had been stored in the Command Center in 7 World Trade Center. Knowing that we lost whatever had been in 7 World Trade, I aked Richie if we were now entirely without cipro and Doxyecycline and the rest. He reassured me: “WE PREPARED FOR THIS. WE HAD ALREADY SPREAD THE ANTIDOTE THROUGHOUT THE FACILITIES IN ALL FIVE BOROUGHS.”PAGE 358Leadership Rudolph W Giuliani

"We prepared for this" ???

Why would there be a need to worry about another antrax antidote
distribution site if it wasnt already know that WTC7 was going
to be destroyed???

How did they know the next event would antrax???

Posted by: Paul Isaac Jr | October 30, 2009 at 09:23 AM

12 Sept 2001 Wednesday morning, JUDITH WAS THE FIRST TO SAY TO ME, ” You Know, nobody is checking in.” I asked her what she meant–then relized that we had recovered some people on Tuesday, but none after that. I got reports throughout the night, and we weren’t taking anybody out. We kept the capacity in place, hoping, praying. It was a terrible disappointment. ” 

Page 343 LEADERSHIP Rudolph W Giuliani

“Jerry (Hauer) and Judith told me they wanted me to look at it (Pier 94), and if I agreed with them they’d work ourt the transition (Family Center) with Ro and that “going slowly’ would mean only two or three days.”Page 347 LEADERSHIP Rudolph W Giuliani

“In a purely volunteer capacity, Judith teamed up Richie Sheirer (OEM), Rosemarie O’Keefe, and Jerome Hauer to transform 125.000 square feet on a pier in the Hudson River into a shelter for the thousands of families of victims.”Page 356 LEADERSHIP Rudolph W Giuliani 

“Judith had been a nurse for many years, and afterward a pharmaceutical executive; she had managed a team of people and had many organiztional skills. Further, she ahd a wide ranging scientific knowledge and research expertise, as I had discovered when she helped me through my fight with cancer.”Page 21 LEADERSHIP Rudolph W Giuliani  

I turned my attention to my loved ones. As we walked in the street, I asked the police to provide extra security for my family. I called Donna to tell her I already had sent extra security to evacuate Gracie Mansion (WHICH WE KNEW FROM PRIOR INTELLIGENCE REPORTS WAS A POSSIBLE TARGET), and we agreed that she would stay overnight in New Jersey with the children. Then I called Judith Nathan, who had been by my side for two difficult years. Our relationship at that point was very public, and SHE TOO, HAD RECIEVED THREATS. I THOUGHT THOSE ATTACKING OUR CITY MIGHT GO AFTER HER, AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS SAFE.”Page 17Leadership Rudolph Giuliani

* If 911 was a surprise event how was judith nathan recieving threats
from Rudolph Giuliani.

* Who were the threats from if the hi-jackers were using fake Ids?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Since Jerry Mazza claims to be a "Jounalist"
let's see of he can figure out this puzzle?

Should be easy since his friends are clearly accessories...

Justice For Dan Wallace !!!

August 13th, 2009 at 3:19 pm
Date: August 13, 2009 7:11:23 PM EDT
To: “[email protected]
Subject: NYCCAN / MURDER 911 Firefighters Son ?!!!

MURDER MURDER MURDER !!!

Suspicious Circumstantial Evidence and Persons of Interest in connection to the death of Dan Wallace Son of FDNY Lt Robert Wallace (911/RIP)

“Dan Wallace was the son of Lt. Robert Wallace, a NYC firefighter who perished in the 911 attacks. Dan realized that the story the government gave his family was fraudulent. He became an ardent 911 Truth Activist, a powerful speaker, and a leader in the fight to expose the lies and bring his father’s killers to justice. Dan vowed not to stop until the end,
but it was an end that came much too soon for this brave and noble young hero.”

“the film “Dedicated” was made with Dan Wallace, and was made for Dan Wallace well before he was taken from us. This is a tribute to one who has fallen and who leads us still.”

“I only wished Danny could have seen how these people turn things around and use people. Danny was a smart kid and very reasonable to talk to and he will sit and listen to someone side to a story in a debate. But when he called me to look at the Loose Change video I some what believed in some of it but that was because I had no clue about anything Loose Change was telling me so I kept an open mind and did some research of my own. I also told Danny about my doubts but he seemed so caught up in this “Movement for truth” he was almost blind to it. It was like they told him what to think and when you are always with someone (this someone was Luke) that tells you how to think and always has something to say about what experts say I guess you can be blinded. To me Danny just wanted the truth and the answer to why his father died. But he got caught up in these theories instead and was steered away fro m the truth and blinded by these people.

As far as how Danny died, the police did say it was natural. What out family was told by the Autopsy was because of the overdose of unknown pills, sleeping pills or downer pills our family is not sure of what kind of pills he took but because of a combination of that and his heart disease which he were un aware of until his death that is what caused his death. Heart disease and taking those pills.

His girl friend sabrina rivera was with him the night he died. She is
heavily into the 911truth.orgmovement.

I do not know the full story of what happened to my nephew but from what we my family were told by Danny’s girl friend sabrina rivera (what i am about to tell you i am still so confused about because her story changed so much into what happened or what he or she did that night, only sabrina rivera really knows)

Version 1: Danny stayed over at her house that night in Queens and was having trouble breathing, sabrina rivera thought nothing of it and just let him sleep and in the morning she found him very blue and called 911..

Version 2: Danny was having trouble sleeping so he took some sleeping pills was having trouble breathing sabrina rivera thought nothing of it so in the morning when she woke she found him blue and not breathing.

Version 3: sabrina rivera and Danny had just got back from a party and Danny had bought the pills at the party from someone, took them to help him fall asleep. He took 1, then said these pills aren’t working so took about 15 or some stupid amount of these pills and later that night was having trouble breathing, sabrina rivera waited till morning when she woke and saw he was blue and not breathing.

Version 4: Danny had bought these pills from this kid and sabrina rivera is unsure how many pills he took or what kind they were but the pills had some numbers on it. In the morning She found him blue and not breathing.

Now after his death our friends were telling all different kind of things that sabrina rivera had told them what happened these were the versions I heard had happened. So many things went in my mind theories. I wanted to put blame but I don’t know the truth. I do know she know more to what happened then she was telling us. But she loved Danny and Danny loved her, she went out with Danny for years I believe it was 7 or 8 years they have been seeing each other. What really kills me though I hear now she is currently with this Luke kid the one that was suppose to be Danny’s newly found best friend who dragged him into the truth911 movement! I am so outraged by this but I keep quite because of my family.

Our Family is together as a whole but Danny’s mother and my mother Danny’s grandmother wants to believe in truth911 movement because Danny believed in it so much as they see it, to me he was almost brain washed and being feed misinformation by them. But they are mothers, what are they suppose to do? shortly after Danny’s death, Dan was suppose to do a speech for the truth911 in Las Vegas but because of his death his mother went there to speak for Danny.

Also what got me, was when Danny was alive the truth 911 was telling Danny they will be making a movie about all of this and he was going to be in the movie. It really seemed to me like they used Dan. Their videos on youtube of Dan really shows it they used Danny and his fathers name so they can push their own ideas on people. It is not a movement for truth but a movement for their thoughts and propaganda to be pushed on victims of 911 and the america people.

You know what really pisses me off about this? It’s not that Luke lied about Dan’s death or Infowars is using a corpse for their gains, but that I am completely unshocked by this entire situation. I’ve been
dealing with these psychos for over a year and seen their tactics. This does not surprise me

www.youtube.com...

ok in this video posted by wearechange. Rivera first flashed my brother in laws prayer card!!!! and then is yelling in the video ” i didn’t find my family member because of you, because you threw them away” and then so goes on ” I didn’t find them because of this scum” WTF she did not lose anyone 9/11 and she is not my family member why the hell do they put my family into this? They have no respect at all for anyone, I lost all respect for Rivera we told her to leave our family out of this These people seriously have something wrong with them, they just lie and don’t care what they are lying about.

Do you people really care about the victims? Because i know Sabrina and she did not lose anyone 9/11 she is a lair just like you people it seems.

WE HAVE ASKED TO LEAVE OUR FAMILY OUT OF THIS AND NOT TO SPEAK FOR DANNY WALLACE BECAUSE HE CAN’T SPEAK FOR HIMSELF ANYMORE PERIOD!

DON’T USE MY BROTHER IN LAW WHO DIED 9/11 EVER AGAIN Lt Robert F.Wallace YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK AND MAKE ME SICK! - (NLROSA-Dans Uncle)

*  A few weeks after this turbulent meeting Dan Wallace died (or was killed) and “We Are Change” initiated when Luke and Les Jamieson, the leader of 9/11 “Truth” parted ways.”

* Suijuris InfoWarrior: 9/11 A Legal Holiday?
Jul 9, 2008 .. Sabrina A.RiveraTreasurerFounderwww.WeAreChange.org...“Killing for peace is like f***ing for ..
suijurisinfowarrior.blogspot.co… – Optiona

* Rivera Sabrina – Email, Address, Phone number, everything …Jun 17, 2009 .. Sabrina Rivera: Luke Rudkowski’s GF IS A JESUIT! “Americans want to throw off that ideological ..

www.123people.com... -Options

* Luke Rudkowski CONFRONTED ABOUT WEARECHANGE FINANCES BY LOUIE BEE. I apologize about the editing this was the first ..
www.wikio.co.uk... -Options

*Les Jamieson was accused (and admitted to) handing out the magazine “Criminal Politics” at 9/11 Truth events (an extremely anti-semitic magazine) – Luke Rudkowski was Les’ chief defender

* “The 9/11 Movement in NYC is really strong, both in this group, and in the other important group, We Are Change. I’m active with both groups, as a part of laying the groundwork for planning the big 9/11/09 conference, “Real Change and Transparency.”

Les Jamieson
National Coordinator
NYC Ballot Initiative / NYCCAN (CON)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
“As Im starting to pick up her personal effects, we heard this rumbling.*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. Its coming, this roaring sound. The lights flicker,*but as I look outside to see whats going on, I start to see what unitially looks like a storm, but*it was the dust cloud starting to form from way up on top of the building.*All of a sudden, I could see the facade of the south tower falling against battery park city.*And then all hell broke loose and BOOM BOOM BOOM. Everything came crashing In.*A tremendous wind comes Through”
Captain Tim Pearson
NYPD PSA (Police Service Area) 2
Page 136
Report From Ground Zero
(Dennis Smith)

Note: The Police Captain was operating in the North Tower
when the South Tower began to collapse. He would have walked
100 yards towards west st the passed the overhead awning in tower
1 driveway to see the facade start to fall.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Re: Looks like silverstein had motive and fore....

“The Port Authority closed the 1990s with a stream of press releases announcing the rental of unimaginable huges quantities of Trade Center office space to “Cutting Edge” firms like Sun Microsystems. Yet around the complex A MILLION SQAURE FEET STOOD EMPTY, and the building originaly intended as great catalizing chambers of world trade were by degrees, transforming into a kind of DISJUNTIVE REAL ESTATE LAYER-CAKE. One story above the carpeted, wood- paneled offices of a Japanese securities firm, A GROUP OF ARTIST FILLED BARE WALL WITH BOLDLY COLLORED IMAGES AND HUNG SCULPURES FROM THE EXPOSED CEILING GIRDERS OF VAST ECHOING CAVERNS. As part of the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council program that TURN SOME OF THE VACANT SPACE IN THE TOWER OVER TO ARTIST RENT FREE, 40.000 SQUARE FEET OF CONCRETE FLOOR lay painted and strewn with the Raw materials of creative urge that has never been easily reconciled with the imperatives of a bottom line. Under such conditions, one could begin to read in the Trade Center symptoms of an internal fragmentation quite at odds with the image of a thriving, Class-A lower Manhattan Office Complex.”Pages 191-192 Divided We Stand Eric Darton (1999)

“The Downtown Lower Manhattan Association and Department of City Planning, in their joint 1993 Plan for Lower Manhattan, proposed RADICALLY CULLING THE HERD OF OLDER BUILDINGS. The suggestion of even broader plazas, in place of OBSOLETE SKYSCRAPPERS, put a positive spin on an OFF-THE RECORD OBSERVATION BY THE DLMA spokesman that in order to stabilize property values, SEVERAL DOZEN DOWNTOWN OFFICE BUILDINGS WOULD SIMPLY HAVE TO BE RAZED.”Page 206 Divided We Stand Eric Darton(1999)

Strength and Honor

Paul Isaac (NYsentinel)

~~~~~~~~

The Following testimony is from Dennis Smith (FDNY Ret). Author of Report from Engine Company 82. Honorary Chief FDNY (Lots of time on) This is a desciption of WTC7 from the about the time after the second (T2) Collapse. He is now on Vessey and West st pulling 6 and Half inch hose from FireBoat Harvey. He describes the following: “I learn then that the Chief has been clearing the area in anticipation of the collapse of the forty-seven stories of WTC7. Suddenly, several hundred firefighters are milling about, and when the order is given we all are moved back another few hundred feet from the corner of vessey and West. We just mingle there, talking quietly, I meet a police captain, and ask if he has seen joe dunne, the first deputy Commisioner. The captain shakes his head and say, “It’s not Good, what I hear.” Page 175 Report From Ground Zero (Dennis Smith) ” All of a sudden the forty seven story building before us begions to shake. “Its Coming down,” someone yells, and everyone gets poised to run in the oposite direction, I head to the with a small group into the bagelshop at the uptown side of the street, but I am watching the building as it begins to crumble, It falls almost as if in slow motion, sinking straight down, and then leans to the south, leaving most of its rubble against the north wall of building 6.” “I wait for the dark cloud of concrte dust to come hurtling towards us, but it rolls in the other direction, towards the northeast” Page 176 Report from Ground Zero (Dennis Smith)

Withes 7 WTC down, the army of construction workers, police officersw, EMTs, and firefighters begins to work. People who have never met begin working side by side as if they have practiced for months. Page 177 Report from Ground Zero (Dennis Smith)

“KeySpan uses mechanized scissor-like devices to cut up the steel skin of the tanks, rather than torches, to avoid vaporizing the lead paint. In addition, KeySpan also laid down a special fabric cover to shield nearby buildings and vacuumed streets after the implosion”

The Queens Gazette The Tanks Came Tumbling Down

July 18, 2001

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Discription: Dick Oliver standing on Park Row (Mayors Office) when camera man picks up electrical disturbance and "Thud" sound before 
Flight 11 impact 

This is Official  NY Channel 5 source

Subject: September 11 First Plane Attack at WTC -- Rare WNYW TV Video

Check out this video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com... ... tube_gdata

Discription: 3 Second mark
Pre- Impact Detonation (Sound) right before Flight 175 impact

Subject: WTC 2nd attack Gary Pollard CamPlan

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
letsrollforums.com... ... 580p3.html

Checkout the postings
2 videos proving gag order on 911

letsrollforums.com... ... 580p4.html

Posted by Paul Isaac Jr (NYsentinel)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
In Memory of NYPD Det James Zadroga and all the FORGOTEN sick and  
dying September 11 First Respnders

343-37-23

Never Forget

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
On 911 Chief Orio Palmer(RIP) Stated upon reaching the 78 floor "We  
need two lines for two isolated pockets of fire."

"We have a house line stretched we could use some water." Meaning  
Chief Palmer would have seen multible sprinkler heads activated and  
presumed water was available for stand pipe operations since they  
stretched a "house line"

Consider also that FDNY Firemarshall Ronald P Bucca (fmr US Army Spec-
Forces)(RIP) who also reached the 78Flr was not wearing full modern  
day turn-out gear. He was only wearing only a turn-out coat. Consider  
that modern day turn out gear can with stand temperatures of 1200-1250  
degrees for limited operation time only.

So Ronald Bucca was clearly in danger of severe burns to his leg  
extremities because he didn't have modern turn-our gear.

Chief Palmer stated "Numerous 10-45s Code (1)" (Deceased persons)  
clearly indicating visability meaning the smoke still hadn't banked  
down completely to the floor which would have preceeded flashover.

Meaning fire/temeratures could not have melted the towers.

Paul Isaac Jr (NYsentinel)
FDNY Aux/Lt Auxiliary Fire Corps
Fmr NYPD Aux/Police Officer

NYsentinel
 Post subject: Re: Ex-CIA Chief handed down gag-order to 9/11 FiremenPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am 

captain of 10

Demonstration of Turn-Out Gear and Flashover dangers

Was the 78flr in this much distress?

Or was there another factor for the collapse?

NYsentinel
 Post subject: Re: Ex-CIA Chief handed down gag-order to 9/11 FiremenPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 am 

captain of 10

This video was mis-titled. It's a training video using a dummy.

This video was filmed using a thermal imaging camera

This video demonstrates the science of thermal dynamics.  Notice the  
heat and smoke at ceiling level it has not reached critical flashover  
levels.

As for the gasoline there's a video show that had an episode about
MVA Between Gasoline truck (full load) vs passenger car. There's was
a young girl trapped (pin job) inside the burn zone and a fireman went into
hell to be by her side while the brothers lifted the car all the while the tanker
and fuel were burning right over them. The girl lost her leg but survived because of the
Bravery of the firefighter.
I believe it was from australia

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join