It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's simply hypocritical for people who like to question the official story - and I'm one of them, btw - to then have a hissy fit when people question THEIR story.

If you question the government, you're 'awake'.

If you question any of the pet theories of a truther, you're a secret agent.

Hold yourselves to the same standard you hold others to, guys.

It's as simple as that.

There's no way that it is even physically possible that ALL the alternative theories are correct.

The 'no planers' are ridiculed by the 'remote contollers' who are laughed at by people who think our government simply stepped aside and let it happen.

What a trainwreck.

Do you hear that?

That's the sound of america tuning us out, because some of you can't stop whining and have an adult debate.

The 9/11 truth movement's biggest enemy isn't secret agent bloggers - it's themselves.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

TT, I'm actually going to agree with you.

The 9/11 truth movement is fragmented and discordant, but only because the government's lack of transparency and massive deceptions are so pervasive that's it's damned near impossible to figure out what really happened. And that's the way they want it.

If the government wanted to dispel all this conspiracy conjecture, they could just release a photo or surveillance video of whatever hit the Pentagon. But they refuse to do it because 1) Flight 77 most likely never impacted the Pentagon and 2) they prefer to do nothing and let us fight with each other about the alternative scenarios. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book.

A similar situation exists regarding the 13,000 original videotapes of every Apollo lunar mission that were purportedly "lost" by NASA. How do you "lose" all the original videotapes of events that are widely considered to be mankind's greatest achievement? Nobody is that incompetent.

Another example is the SEC's year-long investigation of Bernie Madoff. Even though Madoff never made a trade, the SEC claims to have found nothing improper, which is beyond absurd. Just like the official 9/11 story, the "lost" Apollo tapes and the Bernie Madoff "investigation" are highly suspicious.

Anyway, glad to hear you're equally dubious of the government's 9/11 conspiracy theory. If I came off as imperious or a jerk, then I apologize.

I'll close with a quote I once heard about government "incompetence":

"The purpose of government is to pretend to fail".

[edit on 2-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Well instead off sitting behind a computer screen sprouting your mouth off why don't you get out in the world and do something about it
oh i forgot your still in 2001 and i'd rather come to this wonderful site without having to hear you whinging about 911 get this crap off the home page and back into the conspiracy forum and i'll be happy not to have to listen to your crap.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]

Over the course of 3-4 years on ATS, I have seen a lot of poorly composed, non-sensical posts but this one takes the cake. I am serious as hell!

Give this man his tin-foil hat and let him go home in shame. Prolonging his ATS debunking career would be cruel and unusual punishment..

[edit on 1-12-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Fleece, from my very first post in the other 9/11 thread, I announced I am a doubter of the OS. And I've said it many times since. You were so intent on selling your own private version of events that you never took notice of that fact - you seem to leave no room for alternate flavors of skepticism. You jumped all over me for suggesting that, well, you already know what it was about. No use rehashing it. Bygones.

I know how this comes to be. I've been on many a board, and received many an insult for trying to raise questions about the OS. I've tried coming at people from every possible angle, and I've learned the hard way where the holes are in the counter theories, with opponents landing many a body blow in my blind spots. I've grown angry. I've fought back. I've allowed myself to be hurt, and to be cruel. The entire process can become dehumanizing.

That said, it was big of you to apologize, so I'll do my best to respect that honorable gesture, and accept the olive branch. Anyone who's willing to say 'sorry' and try again, is somebody I can work with.

I'm sorry too, if I went too far trying to make my own point. I'm defensive by nature, and sometimes I take things as slights that maybe weren't, responding more to perceived tone than visible content. And once I feel I've been insulted, I just get nasty.

We're all going to need to get better at these types of reconciliations if we have any hope as a people over the coming years, so this really isn't just lip service. I want us to be able to be partners in this ongoing effort to better understand just exactly how we're being screwed. I may continue to play devil's advocate to your theories, but try to think of me more than a sparring partner than an enemy. I'm harder on nobody's ideas than I am on my own, I promise you.

I also promise to be true to my word, and be more respectful in my approach.

Thanks for the humane gesture, fleece.

All the best.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just caught one, user name 4nsicphd.

Started a thread, but it was trashed.

Lied about what he did for a living, where he lived, obfuscated, lied, attacked and all the other techniques of CoIntelPro.

I am sick of these weasels.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You obviously have been hiding under your rock way too long mate glad to see your highly evolved interlect is able to write something so stinging lol

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Just like we sholud just get over the JFK and the other assassinations in the 60's if we all followed your mindset there would not be sites like ATS and others and no one would be questioning anything.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As a matter of fact i love conspiracies but this one is dead and buried under a rug of lies and deciet no matter what anyone says or does nobody will ever know the truth so you can sit on this topic and argue until your blue in the face as to whether or not it was an inside job.
Those of you who believe it was an inside job good luck to you but you'll never know the full extent of the truth so it's best to let the dead rest in peace and move on i think you'll find the truth somewhere in the middle of both arguments but again thats just my opinon i just feel sick to the stomach to see that so many of you are still fixated on a topic that's truth will never see the light of day.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Good job! Star for you!
They should be more than ashamed.

They prolly should be prosecuted along with cheney and bush,
at least for aggravated stupidity anyway.....

Roaches scurry when you turn on the light!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

I have not seen one single conspiracy get as much attention as 911 geez its even got its own forum dedicated to it so your argument is a little flawed if we had a JFK forum then i'd agree with but until then i'll just put my little tin hat back on and scurry back under the carpet

[edit on 2-12-2009 by KeeperOfGenisis]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KeeperOfGenisis

Well why are you still posting in this forum if you are sick of hearing about it?

As stated on a previous post, - people are still dying eight years later, due to a False Flag Operation.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyline666
As stated on a previous post, - people are still dying eight years later, due to a False Flag Operation.

Indeed. And it was sickening watching Obama constantly reference 9/11 and al-CIAduh as justification for sending 30,000 more troops to wreck death and destruction primarily on Afghani civilians in a war that can't be won. Just another Vietnam, which was also based on a phony Gulf of Tonkin "attack" that never happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

Ripcurl, you seem to have no knowledge of how buildings work yourself,

how about you name another building this happened to in history?

there are even some plane crashes to go with that history, so look it up, then come back.

and maybe you'll get a bonus for your adlibing freestyle.

you really think your the only person with knowledge on this site of architecture?

thats sad and kinda egotistical.

people are watching ! stop making thing up

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

oh and this page is littered with proof you keep passing over, don't blame other people if you keep glazing over it

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hello,
I have never posted on a 9/11 thread before, so here is my take on it.
I seriously doubt the OS, because there is just too much circumstancial evidence that COULD indicate something other then what the OS tells. However, I can tell you that as someone who doubts the OS, I am in the water as to what could have really went down. Being in the water, it is very difficult and intimidating for me to participate in a LOGICAL, REASONABLE, AND OBJECTIVE debate on the issue because of all of the MUDSLINGING, IMMATURITY, and DISRESPECT that I have observed in so many 9/11 threads here on ATS. I think we COULD get alot closer to the TRUTH if people pursued it with more COHESION and OBJECTIVITY. In additon, the truth movement would gain credibility through such discourse.

That is my two-cents on all of this.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ripcurl,You have convinced me or most people of nothing more than your attempted technique of making up stuff doesn't work , All you have convinced me of is that you may possibly, be a female on her minstrel cycle, really, you argue like its personal, or that golden fleece is invading your home and stealing your stuff! what is your personal motive in this? why do you even care that someone, on his own thread, is what he feels it right, and you just think he should be damned for even putting it there. why, what is it that really has you going after him, or his thread, almost as if you were on the clock to insult his ideas and thoughts, while not listening to any of it

my apoligies for the confusion

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ReturnOfGoukilock]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ReturnOfGoukilock]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

All the mudslinging and hateful remarks you're talking about just go to show how emotionally-charged this stuff still is. The wound that was being betrayed by our leaders is still open and sore. Many people here don't WANT to know that that's what happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

I agree. GoldenFleece, do you have any proof that these people are Goverment Agents? I mean, for all we know, these "Professional Debunkers" could just be teenagers who think they're always right regardless of how much evidence there is that proves them wrong (i.e Me Circa 2008). Or they could just be trolling (i.e. Jthomas). If you're going to make a claim without any evidence to back it up, then you're just as bad as the OS Believers (Not that all Truthers back up their claims with evidence, but this type of behavior occurs more in OS Believers than Truthers based on what i've seen so far in these 9/11 threads) you hate so much.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by technical difficulties]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
GoldenFleece, do you have any proof that these people are Goverment Agents? I mean, for all we know, these "Professional Debunkers" could just be teenagers who think they're always right regardless of how much evidence there is that proves them wrong

Although I don't have any hard proof, I find it highly suspicious that there are debunkers who ONLY post on the 9/11 forum, every single day, year after year (the guy who supposedly "fixes F-16s" comes to mind, among others.)

Now I'm equally passionate in my beliefs that 9/11 was an inside job, as I've spent many months studying every aspect of this controversy. But I also go for months without posting anything in the 9/11 forum. The evidence for government complicity is so overwhelming that I find it hard to believe that certain individuals spend all their free time trying to debunk incontrovertible evidence of government involvement. No way would any reasonable person spend hours every day trying to defend what's become an indefensible official story.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Although I don't have any hard proof, I find it highly suspicious that there are debunkers who ONLY post on the 9/11 forum, every single day, year after year (the guy who supposedly "fixes F-16s" comes to mind, among others.)

At least have the guts to use my name if you are going to continue to post crap like this. Feel free to fly to Balad so I can take you out on the flightline.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join