It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Instead of nitpicking the details of 9/11, these truthers who claim that our govt "did it" should be picketing the NYC courts to free Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ; after all Truthers are the ones that are basically stating that he is innocent.

Nearly a million people protested against the way African Americans were treated in the 60's.

And truthers can only get 5 people to show up for 9/11 anniversaries in NYC.

we have an idea of where their priorities lie.

I just think it's ashame that all of us are divided when you stand back and observe, we all want the same thing...The truth. I think this division is creating more harm than good and its not helping those like me who believe parts of the OS as well as believe that a conspiracy was the case also.

I think that are people whose job (maybe not full time but certainly when required) it is to help throw a curve into any efforts of gaining the truth regarding actions on this scale as in 911. And in contrast, I think there are some who toss in outlandish movie quality conspiracy theories just because they have access to Mom & Dad's computer. So the two certainly don't help the ultimate objective of finding the truth regardless of how difficult it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

YOU want the truth mike. I want the truth.

But some people want to BE the truth. Other people just want to run their mouths. And a bunch of 'em just live sad lives they infuse with importance via their fantasy faculties.

Nobody who cares about the truth pretends they know it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I tell you now this thread is just a load of bull i cant beieve im wasting my time writing in it if you have a problem with "debunkers" dont read what they say SIMPLE or better still golden fleece instead of carrying on about 911 why don't you catch up with the rest of the world here in 2009 and get over 911 and read a few different topics

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So if people posting are getting paid to debunk, are people getting paid to fear monger? Who's accepting resumes?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
reply to post by mikelee

YOU want the truth mike. I want the truth.

But some people want to BE the truth. Other people just want to run their mouths. And a bunch of 'em just live sad lives they infuse with importance via their fantasy faculties.

Nobody who cares about the truth pretends they know it.

Whole heartedly agree with you!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
Explosision does not mean explosives..
As stated earlier, many thought that those who were jumping to their deaths, as they hit the ground sounded liked explosions.
Generators near the impact areas of the towers
Cars on the streets hit by debris.
Computers, chemicals, carpeting, cabling, cleaning supplies, fax machines, electrical conduits being severed, transformers (there were many of them in the buildings

Yeah, probably just some exploding office transformers 80 floors below the impact. Or maybe a "bomb in the building" and "secondary device" like the FDNY firefighters mention in the video? And what about the WTC employees who heard large explosions before any planes impacted? You also forgot to explain the thermite found in the WTC dust or the molten steel and 1500-degree fires in the WTC sub-levels that raged for months.

So now that I've fixed the link, what do you think these "secondary explosions" are? (especially the first one caught on tape) -- exploding office machines, C-4 carpeting or cleaning supplies? (mental note to self -- be more careful with Formula 409 and Windex!)

OMG, the self-deception, denial and mental gymnastics that some people go through to help them sleep better is mind-blowing.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

So now that I've fixed the link, what do you think these "secondary explosions" are? (especially the first one caught on tape) -- exploding office machines, C-4 carpeting or cleaning supplies? (mental note to self -- be more careful with Formula 409 and Windex!)

You laugh. But you should read the MSDS on those types of products before you make a fool out of yourself. All sorts of household chemicals will explode with enough heat or exposure to direct flame. Give me an MRE heater, a plastic pop bottle and some water, and I will produce an explosion that will sound like a C-4 bomb going off.....and yet, my "bomb" wont do anything other than cause the plastic bottle to blow apart.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

OK, I'm convinced. FDNY firefighters say "bomb in the building" and "secondary device." Swampy counters with "exploding pop bottle."

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Mate seriously you have to move on with your life and stop living as if your in groundhog day on the 11th of september 2001

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by RipCurl
Explosision does not mean explosives..
As stated earlier, many thought that those who were jumping to their deaths, as they hit the ground sounded liked explosions.
Generators near the impact areas of the towers
Cars on the streets hit by debris.
Computers, chemicals, carpeting, cabling, cleaning supplies, fax machines, electrical conduits being severed, transformers (there were many of them in the buildings

Yeah, probably those exploding office transformers 80 floors below any impacts. Or maybe a "bomb in the building" and "secondary device" like the FDNY firefighters exclaim in the video? And what about the WTC employees who heard large explosions before any planes impacted? You also forgot to explain the thermite found in the WTC dust or the 1500-degree fires in the WTC sub-levels that burned for months.

OMG, the self-deception, denial and mental gymnastics that some people go through to help them sleep better is mind-blowing.

The way you speak anyone could quite easily imagine that you had something to do with 911 after all the crap you've been spinning this whole thread so why don't you tell us the truth were you behind 911 and the pentagon and all these secondary explosions???

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Mate seriously you have to move on with your life and stop living as if your in groundhog day on the 11th of september 2001

Mate seriously, if you don't like this discussion, take a hike and find yourself another thread.

When a rogue government (or should I say a neocon cabal that hijacked government) murders 3,000 of it's own citizens in order to compromise my civil liberties and start trillion-dollar wars that have killed millions of innocent civilians, I will NEVER forget it or stop talking about it.

And if you don't like it, then PISS OFF.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

No, I said I could create an harmless explosion that would sound like a bomb going off, without using any explosives.

In addition, you might want to read the full stories of the FDNY, most truther claims that firemen said there were bombs tend to be taken out of context.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Sure Swampy, when FDNY firefighters said, "clear out -- there's a bomb in the building", and "I got a secondary device" and when NBC's Pat Dawson reported,

"Just moments ago, I spoke to the Chief of Safety for the NYC fire department, Chief Albert Turrey. He received word of a secondary device -- that is another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he could, but he said there was another explosion which took place and then an hour after the first crash that took place, he said there was another explosion in one of the towers here. He thinks that there were actually devices that were planted in the building. The second device, he thinks, he speculates was planted in the building..."

...it's being "taken out of context."

Don't insult my intelligence.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Sure Swampy, when FDNY firefighters said, "clear out -- there's a bomb in the building", and "I got a secondary device" and when NBC's Pat Dawson reported,

"Just moments ago, I spoke to the Chief of Safety for the NYC fire department, Chief Albert Turrey. He received word of a secondary device -- that is another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he could, but he said there was another explosion which took place and then an hour after the first crash that took place, he said there was another explosion in one of the towers here. He thinks that there were actually devices that were planted in the building. The second device, he thinks, he speculates was planted in the building..."

...it's being "taken out of context."

Don't insult my intelligence.

Explosions don't = explosives. You are quoting from the confusion and mayhem of the day.

No-one has found any trace of explosives, or the means to set them off, at the site. Unless you count the supposed super duper nano-thermite that doesn't seem to have existed and cannot explode anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2compelled
So if people posting are getting paid to debunk, are people getting paid to fear monger? Who's accepting resumes?

I wana to know whos paying to debunk these, since I could probably make a career out of it just using common sense.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I dont like this thread, its full of hate.

By reading all these posts, its as if fellow researchers are trying to create frustration and arguments by saying 9/11 was "not" an inside job...when it clearly was.

(I actually wrote a lot of text here and decided to delete it all before I posted it - Just let me say one thing, stop fighting amongst each other your wasting my time, your time and the 3rd party time).

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

FDNY firemen:

"it was like they had detonators up there, like they were planning to take down the building, boom, booom ,boom boom...."

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

Mate seriously, if you don't like this discussion, take a hike and find yourself another thread.

When a rogue government (or should I say a neocon cabal that hijacked government) murders 3,000 of it's own citizens in order to compromise my civil liberties and start trillion-dollar wars that have killed millions of innocent civilians, I will NEVER forget it or stop talking about it.

And if you don't like it, then PISS OFF.

uh oh.

sounds like a terms of use violation.

Ya. I'm So sure you are doing this in the name of the dead. I can feel the love.

Right.

as if.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
I dont like this thread, its full of hate.

By reading all these posts, its as if fellow researchers are trying to create frustration and arguments by saying 9/11 was "not" an inside job...when it clearly was.

(I actually wrote a lot of text here and decided to delete it all before I posted it - Just let me say one thing, stop fighting amongst each other your wasting my time, your time and the 3rd party time).

That's not what this is about.

It's about fleecey boy crapping on people who don't agree with every single thing he says is true. and when you try to parse out the particulars with him, he will eventually ask you if you're jewish.

it's about honest intellectual inquiry, vs the rabid certainty of those people foolish enough to think they have all the answers.

and if you zoom out, it's about why nobody take this 'movement' seriously.

if they want to continue to be considered lunatics, then I heartily suggest they continue.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing, if the video where the sound of a very loud explosion is heard is genuine and I am presuming it is, that is definitely a high powered explosion. Even allowing for the buildings amplifying and reverberating the sound, it is not cars petrol tanks going off..look at my address, I've heard plenty of both bombs and exploding cars going off in built-up areas and there is a big difference between them. Anybody round here who has seen that particular video, (it has been around for some time) would say the same as me. So that is something that still needs to be explained more satisfactorily, because it's important, and not just brushed away. The same goes for the falling buildings, experts who saw video of the WT7 fall all said the same thing, that it was a demolition, including one who was not aware of the time frame involved. The 10 Million dollars spent on a programme of the WT7 fall by the NIST had a summary that had to be revised. The Pentagon plane's flight simulations are at odds with witnesses observations. All these anomalies may well have a mundane explanation, but while there are experts on both sides of the debate with their own theories, (that includes the NIST team of the day) that's all they are, theories...the Jury is still out, it is wrong to "debunk" other opinion on something just because you believe the "official" version, when there are anomalies concerned, and it is wrong to cry "conspiracy" just because there are anomalies.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join