It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean if you keep having dreams of psychokinetic powers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Originally posted by WWu777
What does it mean if you keep having dreams of psychokinetic powers? I keep having them and they seem so real. I even wake up within them, thinking that I'm awake, and testing to see if my powers are still there, and they are, only I'm still in the dream but think I'm already awake!

Yet they are so vivid! What do you think they mean?

Also, I often have lucid dreams but I can barely control them. I can manage to fly and float around in them but all I see are random places and images.

How can you turn a lucid dream into an OBE or astral projection? And how do you know the difference?

Thanks.

Same Here!! I always seem to have a six sense. Like for instance I can control what I'm doing in my dream and feel like I'm trying to warn my self. It's confusing, Maybe A website that has a dream dictionary can help me.

The six sense could be refered to the dream eye/3rd eye.It means to see past what isnt normally there.But some people say it has an extra sense with it but still in 1 sense.I got to say myself my experience is like this except i might have dreams about the future but its a while from when i dreamed it so i cant remember and like you it feels like im awake when it happens and im actually there walking around,although i barely have those dreams anymore

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes! I've had Dreams of having Phsychokinesis Abilities.
In one Dream I said I had figured it out. Once I woke up,
I knew what it felt like and how I could use it. The feeling I had, Was this type of Feeling in the middle of my head, I can now use it for real, And have just been Buzzing out! In most of my Dreams of this, I used this feeling in my head, Which Felt So Real! I figured out how to use this feeling in real life. If you are interested, Or have Questions, Reply to this post, I might have a Response.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WWu777

I have them quite often and they've been very memorable. One consisted of being in a big room with bright blue walls and there were these balls of different colors on a table and someone was telling me I had to lift them up with my mind - like a training lesson or a test.

Another was being in a long warehouse like building with windows on the end and someone was trying to kill me and others in the building by shooting through the window but I turned the glass into gel so the bullets would stick in it.

I am usually being pursued in these dreams. In one I was working in a supermarket and was goofing around with a coworker that I could lift a car in the parking lot with my mind, so I did, but realized it was a mistake because someone noticed and "they" were after me. I headed for my home to get some provisions and then planned to go into the woods to get away but they came to my home and I had to hide in a closet. I could see through a crack in the door that there were a man and a woman dressed in black military swat gear with guns. I overheard the woman say something about not wanting to kill me but the man said "We should just put these wolves down." Odd thing to say. I was pretty frightened but then remembered I could bust out through the ceiling to get away or just go over to another dimension.

I've had bunches but these are the clearest ones. Quite entertaining.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GideonHM

Well, really what you see and experience are directly related to how expanded your mind is. It is said that most people only use 10% of their brains (actually it is overall capacity at 10% of the brains total), but just imagine the potential were someone to expand their total brain power to 20, 30, or 80%?

You only use 10% of your brain? I use a lot more than that, I'm sure you do too..

wonderopolis.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MGrifka

I'm curious. What will happen in December? Do you know where the SP500 will be at end of day on November 6th? How about around December 7th or the closest Friday?

Is it a tumor you have that surgery will remove? You don't need to answer this question if it's too personal.

Sorry but I'm unemployed and I'm not interested in spending any money to prove anything.

Flying around in dreams and having super powers in dreams can be fun.

I might be able to claim episodes of telekinetic powers but I blame supernatural ghosts for the events when I saw things move. Plus an odd coincidence. No way do I think I can cause a dust devil to form around me. Probably just a lucky coincidence one time many years ago. It was pretty cool though. I was thinking about how cool it would be if it formed around me. Then it happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You are probably in the secret space programs. There are a lot of programs where they will abduct you from your life slave/work you for 20/40/60 year programs or combinations of each age regress you and take you back, or maybe sometimes they only take your consciousness while you sleep and stick it in a clone.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
But they will also want to train you in abilities like telekinesis, augment your abilities to get more value of your service. They try to sell it as a good thing, but if they really had humanity's best interests at heart they probably wouldn't have so much secrecy, so much slavery and feel a need to blank slate the participants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join