It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Exactly what is it that you guys do when you're having these experiences? Meditating I presume?

As for the question, no.. I can't feel it, not in any obvious way, but I *think* I've been feeling more peaceful these last days..

I would love to feel this, it sounds wonderful, it's just.. I'm ridiculously lazy and I don't think I have the discipline to meditate on a regular basis.

Is this something you think will happen to us all whether or not we strive for it?
Do you think it will become easier and easier getting to this "level"?
If I ever get to this level, will I be able to kill people with my powers?

Some meditate. Some feel this without meditation, and is a part of their daily life.
In my case, I feel this at all times. I have felt it through meditation, psychedelic experiences, etc... but it has gotten to the point of just being a part of my 'self.'

Usually a certain experience triggers the momentum towards this. It can be started by doing spiritual research, meditation, etc... but the experience is what is crucial. Something 'clicks', and the realization occurs. After that, the urge to know more is ever constant. Suddenly, a purpose appears.

For some, I feel it will be easy. For others, I feel it is not their time to experience it. There are just too many people who believe love is not within them, and they have been led astray from the path of truth.

But, as I said, I do not think everyone will achieve this. Just not their time.

As far as killing people, the thought of killing would not cross one's mind if they have achieved this level of one-ness. To kill another would be to kill one's self.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Exactly what is it that you guys do when you're having these experiences? Meditating I presume?

As for the question, no.. I can't feel it, not in any obvious way, but I *think* I've been feeling more peaceful these last days..

I would love to feel this, it sounds wonderful, it's just.. I'm ridiculously lazy and I don't think I have the discipline to meditate on a regular basis.

Is this something you think will happen to us all whether or not we strive for it?
Do you think it will become easier and easier getting to this "level"?
If I ever get to this level, will I be able to kill people with my powers?

You will find your way. Were not all on the same path brother.

Because I'm on the dark path?

I was only joking with the killing people question.

Aahh well, I do amuse myself at least.. the thought of an enlightened being wanting to kill people just makes me giggle for some reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Haha. I figured you were kiddin' with that last bit, but figured I'd answer it seriously anyway...
....just incase.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Hey there,

You asked 'what are you guys doing when you have these experiences' ?

Well personally, I'm usually doing something very mundane ... when spirituality is the last thing on my conscious mind.

For example I had one of my biggest 'lifechanging' experiences when I was preparing the Sunday lunch 20+yrs ago (I s*@t you not).

Since my 'awakening' I have become a Pastlife Regression Therapist and a Meditation Tutor ... obviously this helps people develop themselves in different ways but the truth is, 'awakeninings' usually happen spontaneously and when you least expect it. That's why they have such an impact on you psyche that results in a life-changing experience.

Euphoria is the best way to describe it ... a pure euphoria that no drug could ever come close to inducing.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions

Haha. I figured you were kiddin' with that last bit, but figured I'd answer it seriously anyway...
....just incase.

Hehe, they don't call me The Laughing God for no reason(who calls you that? Uhm... eeehh, well there's myself.. and.. yeah, that's pretty much it
).

Thanks for the answers by the way!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Byproducts post really explains well what I was trying to say before. Everything is perfect the way it is and so are you. I did not mean to offend you if I did, im sorry. Also to be on the path of the dark is not any different than being on the path of light. They are apart of the duality, I recomend you to read this post about lucifer's knowledge of light to show you and help. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This new energy is a path out of duality and into the convergance of the dark and light into one to create the energy of balance. The seperation is the dark and light, and they are going to join together as one again.

Its also intresting to note that the clouds/mist and fog has covered the entire sky now, before it was dispersing lol. The swing is more negative on this planet but duality still exists and I seem to be able to play with the ins and outs of the breathing of our world. I breath it in and play with it and allow energies to fill up and breath out creation.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I feel something coming to me, has anyone eles had any experiences? Connect to your center, your soul, source. Allow and ask for your energy to exude out from your body as pure expression. Focus on the mind and listen to the hearts truth, feel the energy and stay in this feeling, capture this feeling, kiss this energy and allow your body and to let go, let go of everything, and allow this energy to go through you without restriction, complete. What does it tell you, what do you feel? I noticed my energy has changed and is telling me different things now.

I never thought I would reach these levels. It is our destiny and it is happening right now. We are reaching levels from a such a low state that it can be hard to believe and not everyone will reach it, but all will be given the chance.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

Your not alone in what you are feeling, no need for elaboration, there is a human shift, in that some are becoming aware of their concious mind, and being given the opportunity to express themselves in a way they never thought possible. New feelings of spirituality, but not religious, and in there communication on a level, that at first people don't understand. Just go with it, there are a few years left before it all comes to a head. You will probably receive what seem to be instructions or guidance :0)

[edit on 11,27,2009 by neo5842]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Thanks for elaborating, I didn't mean that I'm on the dark path.. I just thought that maybe that was what you was implying, sorry for the confusion and for making that assumption too.
I believe in duality and in balance.. I'm definately trying to find balance, I feel like that's how things are supposed to be and I'm in need of it.

I'll check out that other thread and see what it's about.

I bow to the divine in you.
And to all my homies locked up, hold your head..

Wow.. what is it with me today.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod[/url]

When I was a kid and growing up, I was really depressed. I didn't fit in well with anyone. You literally could not put me in any stereotypical cliche at all. I did not want to be associated. I didn't know why I was like that, I figured I was just depressed. I remember walking to school one day when I was 16, and having a realization come over me that I would never be happy with this world. The way it works, I thought, as I looked around, was just too obviously wrong, in so many ways, on so many levels. Pretty much all of them. I can't really explain it, but there are just things that happen, that make you see it. And for me, going to school was my first way of experiencing it.
I ended up dropping out of school shortly after. It's not that I was stupid, it's just that I couldn't handle it. I felt like I was giving in to the system, I couldn't feel or act like these people, I couldn't "learn" like them, and that made me unhappy with myself. I couldn't understand why they didn't see things my way. Usually you're the crazy one, when everyone sees life one way, and you see it another.
I thought that I shouldn't be unhappy with myself, because I know that I am a good peaceful person with good intentions and a good soul, and all I want to do is help people in any way that I can. I don't have any sinister intentions and I would never try to hurt anyone. I am not "crazy", I am intelligent, I educate myself. I don't feel like I am a bad person, or that I should be unliked, for any reason whatsoever. Even if someone does send negative energy towards me somehow, I retaliate with positive energy. I try to take that bit of negative away from them and replace it with positive so that they can utilize that kind of energy instead. This, I find, is a million times more effective and makes you feel a million times better, than you would retaliating with more negative energy. Which is what most people's reaction is when they are attacked. They fight back.
I think that it is my decision to be this way. People are free to do as they wish. I choose to be as good as I can be. And I easily understand how we are one and the same, as ultimately, we all originate from the same thing. We all have DNA. We are all built of the same things. We are all body and soul. We all have feelings. Experience shapes an individual, and in this life, we are all experiencing the same things. I am not saying that people don't have unique experiences, everyone has unique experiences - it's just another way that we are one and the same. You should be given just as much credit for your unique experiences as another person should be given for theirs.
I do mediate now, but I didn't when I first started to "feel it". I have had other "awakening" experiences, but knowing that it is all wrong here and "not the way it should be", has been a constant thing. I feel really good about myself understanding this. What makes me sad is how no one around me ever seems to see it for what it is. How people unknowingly are part of the problem. I always look for the opportunity where I could say something to help someone realize the condition of the world and how it affects them, or how they affect it. It makes me feel really good when I succeed in getting my views across without sounding crazy.
I do think that this is something that we will all generally come to understand, eventually. As I said earlier, we all have the same experiences. Something is going to happen one day that will throw everyone's concept of life and normalcy completely off, and it's better for people to get it sooner rather than later. It's better to accept the fact that anything is possible, than to deny something adamantly and realize too late that your main beliefs are false. You would feel bad. And what you feel you are, ultimately, you are. It's supposed to feel good to "feel it". I almost feel like this is my purpose - to help people see, before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Great posts everyone. I love these types of topics, as you can tell! Something I can actually contribute to, ahah.

Oh, and for the record ('cause everyone makes this mistake), my username is actually B "V" productions, not B Y. I can see where one would think that though, ahah.

Stands for Blind Vision...

But anyway!

I can relate to the school thing the above poster mentioned. I'm having the same issue at the moment.
I have learned SO much more through my own researching than I have ever learned in college. It's a joke, really. All this schooling just to struggle to find a job, unless you decide to join the medical field...
Oh well! Perhaps something miraculous will happen that will open up a lot of jobs..

..*sigh*

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I strongly understand what you are talking about, I've had this feelings and insights as long as I can remember, but these latest years I've had this feelings and enlightent moments more and more often, and now got them almost at a daily basis.
So something is deffinitly happening

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Like I said, we are nearing the center of the spiral of spiritual awakening.
The closer we get, the more accelerated things will be. More mass awakenings, and more doom and gloom.
Just remember to keep your head up high, and let your spirit soar above the negativity of the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
One itty bitty little disagreement.

Things are exactly the way they are supposed to be.

Even the 'bad' stuff has its purpose.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Norway2

what he puts on those dates is just a mix of words, some fitting current situation, some not - it seems like someone was reading ATS and put up a website for whatever reason.

[edit]
just saw your other (numerous, really...) posts... can you please stop spamming ATS with that crap?
thank you.
[end of edit]

here are some other dates, backed up by scientific research. seems like current period started on November 8, 2009 and will end on May 26, 2010.
www.calleman.com...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

The constant feeling of "this isn't the way things should be" will nag at you.

This is close to what I've been feeling for awhile now, it's more of a "Somethings wrong, really wrong" but I just can't put a finger to it and it's been pinging my radar like crazy. (if that makes any sence?)
And I'd like to add/ask does anybody know what it means?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Chance321]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I feel it, daily.

The feeling is interchangeable but always overwhelming. It fluctuates from intense compassion to profound sadness and empathy.

I'd like to think that we're approaching a requisite revolution of the conscious both personally and collectively.

To play devils advocate, Project Bluebeam, in theory, could invoke such feelings so that those who are cognitively aware gain a false sense of security. I'm not saying that this is the case though it did cross my mind.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

I stated that wrong, thanks for the correction. Yes I know that being One with oneself is true enlightenment. I was just trying to explain how I am not fully able to understand everything that I have been learning so far, and that I've also have a lot to learn still (as well as most people). If I already knew everything I needed to know, or any of you did, you wouldn't be here right now

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
we all have our own path(choosen by 'something else')... or do we make the choices, too choose our own path??

Like that last guy asked, what are YOU doing that is getting you too this level....

I don't believe that something has chosen my path for me, and i don't think this is something that will happen over night too anyone just magically. (seeing auras, feeling your 3rd eye opening... any of these things you guys speak of.)(I NEED THIS)

truth and knowledge are choices... you must be willing and proactive in getting this, why would your spiritual awakening be any different... i must seek this...

When I look at everything around me, i can't help but get a negative feeling... i guess this is low vibrations and this is bad for us... so do i ignore the hell, that is the world, and only focus on the little good i can see, by ignoring all the bad and evil??? is hoping for better different then negativity??

also, someone spoke about killing someone else and how essentially, you're killing oneself, what if this person is murdering other people... ?would you just want him too be thrown in jail, or are there times when you wish death upon another person... i wouldn't say i'm the same as these murders/rapist...

i need to find the stepping stones to enlightenment... and i really don't think it just happends to anyone randomly... i have the choice.

we must seek and embrace the feeling of love and light... right?

Please help someone searching for their 'inner-self.'

sorry for any typos, hope this makes some sense and any advice would be great...

Peace,
Jerry.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What are you guys smoking?

And could you please pass it this way!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join