It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Man where the hell are you people lol. I can't find a single person that is at the same or higher stage. They are all on the internet.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I like metaphysical Chit-Chat.

to one its true, and to others its false.

its something you will never be able to prove to anyone except those who experience the same thing.

as i have said before, expansion and contraction. i wanted to elaborate a bit more on this. i re-read it, and i thought i was being too general in my explanation.

Expansion and contraction is an information exchange from your outside world, into your inside world. you know, the world where you hear a voice, where you think, feel, your internal processor. (yes like a computer, hell even like a quantum computer) when you take information in, you also feed your outside world when you process this information, helping formulate reality around you. (its not you however who makes it, its everyone's 'collective' consciousness that creates reality.)

You feed reality with your mind, and reality feeds your mind. input, and output. Think of lungs, it expands and contracts, it takes O2 in, and feeds out CO2.

the air feeds your body, you feed the environment your C02, and other life forms utilize that, (plants) and then, it creates O2 again from the same molecule. again, this cycle continues.

You contribute to reality, when you take information in, and help feed others reality when you process it.

This was the best i could.... expand on this subject.

[edit on 11/27/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I really get that...thank you for explaining it that way. You are absolutely correct and a testament to your words is how history always repeats. Well history repeats because we haven't yet broken the chains of the past beliefs. Group beliefs become group actions. Even if the belief is false the action is very real because of the belief held.

Since there are obviously enlightened people here what do you guys think about Obama, assuming you are familiar with him. There is part of me that see's him playing a foot in the old and a foot in a spiritually enlightened role. I can't figure him out due to the balance between old and new that he seems to be holding in check.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by ugie1028

I really get that...thank you for explaining it that way. You are absolutely correct and a testament to your words is how history always repeats. Well history repeats because we haven't yet broken the chains of the past beliefs. Group beliefs become group actions. Even if the belief is false the action is very real because of the belief held.

Since there are obviously enlightened people here what do you guys think about Obama, assuming you are familiar with him. There is part of me that see's him playing a foot in the old and a foot in a spiritually enlightened role. I can't figure him out due to the balance between old and new that he seems to be holding in check.

I feel Obama is appealing to the mass of people who were truly hoping for change. However, I think the change is being halted by the fact that the majority of the world is still in the lower vibrational state.
Because of this, I feel that the "change" we'll be getting is one that was not intended, and not wanted. He has the image of a new generation, but I do not feel his heart is the one that we desperately need to change mass awareness.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Not a problem, i share, just hope my tidbit, here and there, helps anyone's mind feel liberation from the machine society we live in.

I saw obama, as someone who i thought cared about the average joe, i gave him a chance, so did a lot of other people, but his actions so far have tainted his image. my perception of him now, is someone who is not in tune with what society needs to expand out of this muck were in.

Not to mention his puppet appearance, reading from a teleprompter... who is he exactly speaking for? makes me wonder... wait, i know, he is following the "holy oligarchs that has been in power since the Egyptian times."

notice how.... we are going toward self fulfilled prophecy... WW3, end times... fear... etc.

My thought on obama, is basically the same with his predecessors.... full of crap, serving a small groups agenda.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I just had an experience outside. This is exactly like it happend.

I noticed I could see through the fog and I realised I can feel the thickness of this reality, I thought wow I must be at a different level to be able to feel this. I then looked up. Looking up, I noticed an extremely empty feeling, one I have never felt. I realised we are reflecting out to the stars our own energy, and our energy says, pain, sadness, suffer and empty. So we are reflecting this energy out to the universe, as to say this is who and what we are. I noticed I was feeling what this world is feeling and im also seeing it being reflected back into my being from the stars.

Then I noticed the stars moving at a faster rate and kept getting faster and faster until I felt like I hit past a barrier and I was beginning to slowly see energy moving in wisps and waves going very very fast and the more I focused, I felt a warming in my third eye center and a peace came over me as I saw a pulsating and moving waves of energy. Eventually I realised the energy was moving away very rapidly and the fog actually dispersed like smoke coming off a chiminea. I looked down and to my amazment I saw the moon appear in a perfect spot right in the middle of the clouds and as my third eye grew warmer and warmer the moon actually lit up brighter and brighter until it looked like a mini sun emiting energy to earth. I looked back up to the stars and noticed it was clear and I knew the horizon of change is just beyond the border, as if it will come in an instant in the night.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I feel now compelled more than ever to share this information and I feel it is my job. So my people it is now time to laugh and cry later. Join me in my laugh and let the comfotable flowing love take you and warm you up.

Its time to fly free like a bird. Peace like a dove, and spirit like the hawk, with the intillect and power of the eagle to guide us through our journey through spirit. The time to dance with the stars has begun once again.

Oh will you come join in.

I'm getting these waves of resistance but then I relax and notice its the way our reality is vibrating, the duality in and out, expanding contracting.

I see more pull on the negative aspect, yet something inside me feels like its pulling me through and I keep seeing into this other realm, more and more. The feeling inside of almost desperation to come, it is coming out.

The feeling wont go away and its pulling hard yet very gently. I feel like its pulling on me to come out.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I just had an experience outside. This is exactly like it happend.

I noticed I could see through the fog and I realised I can feel the thickness of this reality, I thought wow I must be at a different level to be able to feel this. I then looked up. Looking up, I noticed an extremely empty feeling, one I have never felt. I realised we are reflecting out to the stars our own energy, and our energy says, pain, sadness, suffer and empty. So we are reflecting this energy out to the universe, as to say this is who and what we are. I noticed I was feeling what this world is feeling and im also seeing it being reflected back into my being from the stars.

Then I noticed the stars moving at a faster rate and kept getting faster and faster until I felt like I hit past a barrier and I was beginning to slowly see energy moving in wisps and waves going very very fast and the more I focused, I felt a warming in my third eye center and a peace came over me as I saw a pulsating and moving waves of energy. Eventually I realised the energy was moving away very rapidly and the fog actually dispersed like smoke coming off a chiminea. I looked down and to my amazment I saw the moon appear in a perfect spot right in the middle of the clouds and as my third eye grew warmer and warmer the moon actually lit up brighter and brighter until it looked like a mini sun emiting energy to earth. I looked back up to the stars and noticed it was clear and I knew the horizon of change is just beyond the border, as if it will come in an instant in the night.

Awesome, man! Great to hear such an experience. I love the warm sensation of the third eye... ah, to see through the fog... such a lovely thing.

Do you meditate?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

been there.... bout time you came around!

here is something i just posted a few mins ago, that would relate to your latest experience.

as i have said before, expansion and contraction. i wanted to elaborate a bit more on this. i re-read it, and i thought i was being too general in my explanation. Expansion and contraction is an information exchange from your outside world, into your inside world. you know, the world where you hear a voice, where you think, feel, your internal processor. (yes like a computer, hell even like a quantum computer)

when you take information in, you also feed your outside world when you process this information, helping formulate reality around you. (its not you however who makes it, its everyone's 'collective' consciousness that creates reality.) You feed reality with your mind, and reality feeds your mind. input, and output. Think of lungs, it expands and contracts, it takes O2 in, and feeds out CO2.

the air feeds your body, you feed the environment your C02, and other life forms utilize that, (plants) and then, it creates O2 again from the same molecule. again, this cycle continues.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Yes

I spend most of my time alone and in constant contimplation. I'm allways evaluation self and all in relation.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Nice.
However, I do not recommend constant alone-ness.
It is nice to be among others and feel their energy; to get a feel of what society is up to, and what is on their minds. It's a nice way to gauge the spiritual progress in a particular town, etc...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Last night while doing some meditation, and astral projection I ended up falling asleep. But before doing so, I remember having insane vibrations through out my body that I've never felt before. They were intense, and they seemed to happen in jolts when I was out of body and a part of my physical body would twitch (which I assume pulled be back into my physical body momentarily). Still, it was an odd experience. Unfortunately I only had a brief conversation with a couple of my spirit guides (in fact I don't even remember if they were all there or not), and I didn't get much out the experience since I had been awake for a while and needed sleep - not to mention I took some tylenol PMs which were knocking me out even more.

The meditation experience I had last night was real fun because it was allowing me to travel anywhere (which is a new experience for me). I was able to go to other planets and such, and I was able to use my imagination vividly to create and depict many vibrant light shows which included many random images, some I may have before found to be disturbing but now I see all things with a sense of beauty (to an extent). So last night was not a total waste what so ever, I am learning more and more every day

About the subject in the OP, I haven't been spiritually awakened long enough yet to tell you if I've noticed a difference, however I can definitely say I am learning new things at an alarming rate (and I mean that in a good sense). At first I was having sensory overloads basically because of all the knowledge being pumped into my brain/psyche. Now I've learned to slow that down so I can take things in and appreciate the individual knowledge more.

I was at my aunts for Thanksgiving this past night, and a bunch of my family was there. Everyone (well most of my family) commented on how different my attitude was, and how calm I seemed to be, and how I was only having a couple beers instead of ten, lol. I hadn't told them all about my experiences, only 4 people in the whole house knew about my spiritual awakening (my parents, my little brother, and one of my cousins who I just told last night).

It's nice to have people noticing a difference when being around me, especially since it's positive. I really am as happy as I've ever been, so maybe that's what's changing - we're all going to become happy since enlightenment is on it's way to us all who are trying to get there. Guess we'll have to use the virtue of patience and wait and see.

Peace & Light to you all!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

lol yes, it hurts me. My physical body starts to shut down. I cannot connect to people and that makes them not connect with me, and it makes people think I dont like them, go figure.

Mostly for me I cant handle the lower vibrations and my sides ache and it
feels like im being pulled apart.

I feel as if im being anchored by the stars so as to be able to hold this phyiscal body and its getting to a point that I cant do it anymore. Change will happen. Its just a matter of people aligning with that energy of change and to allow, just allow, allow, allow. The drive inside me is very high and now its even stronger. Soon we will be given the proper amount of energy to fully do this. Poeple like us will transform this reality in one deep breath, by breathing it in and breathing out what we see and some others cannot.

I have noticed that the energy for change is more powerful than I ever thought and it will literally explode from nothing but quiteness and stillness of infiite knowledge and wisdom. I feel it is creator force and within the stillness is complete calm and understanding, and it is listening to each and every one of our hearts. This is going to hurt the less people are not ready. But it will be worth it as allways. Thats better if more awaken now so you dont miss the bus so to speak. This really is going to be in 2013 im sure.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

"we're all going to become happy since enlightenment is on it's way to us all who are trying to get there. Guess we'll have to use the virtue of patience and wait and see. "

Just have a comment about that...
The idea that enlightenment is coming, or is "somewhere" to be obtained, etc. is actually a misconception.
It's within you all the time. It is pure love. It is our essence. We are used to FEELING love so we think it is separate than ourselves.
However, when one is BEING love... one is enlightened, or at their highest state of being.
If that makes any sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I hope you understand about myself and my energy and how it works being alone. I work with energies all the time and I dont need to be close to people to understand or feel. I feel really connected and still with you right now.

www.youtube.com...

This is the energy. Allow this energy to reverberate within your deepest center/core and soul. Give in to your emtions, express yourself and allow the pain to come through, like a birth. Allow the birth to take place. You are more beautiful than you can imagine becuase im looking at you, and I can see it.

www.youtube.com...

Namaste.

I miss you so much. Please forgive us. Allow our tears to expand out and brighten and warm our hearts. The depth of my knowing continues, going on and on.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The 'awakening' that you speak of has been happening for a long, long time to many, many people ... and it is amazing isn't it ... but I think we seem to be reaching the 'quickening' phase now, where more and more people are experiencing the 'awakening' at a far greater rate.

Enjoy the journey at every level ... you'll never be the same again my friend ... today colours become more vivid ... sounds become more clear and life in general becomes more precious.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Now, imagine if all people felt that they had this purpose. Things would truly be 'changed' alright!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Exactly what is it that you guys do when you're having these experiences? Meditating I presume?

As for the question, no.. I can't feel it, not in any obvious way, but I *think* I've been feeling more peaceful these last days..

I would love to feel this, it sounds wonderful, it's just.. I'm ridiculously lazy and I don't think I have the discipline to meditate on a regular basis.

Is this something you think will happen to us all whether or not we strive for it?
Do you think it will become easier and easier getting to this "level"?
If I ever get to this level, will I be able to kill people with my powers?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The pushing foward is becoming strong now, almost as if this reality is collapsing. The more people that awaken the more farther down the road the rest of us go. And the dynamics dont seem to stop, they go on and on like many different harmonics playing at once. A new form of it all makes sense is happening to me again and opening me up to a newer world.

And it all connects back to me and out again, in and out. Its almost like im talking to you through time right now and expressing what has allready happend. I see that others are seeing the relfections in eachother, this is how it starts. Soon many on the streets will open up and speak. It will be like you woke up one day and everything was different again and now you can speak to people about it. Welcome, its allready happend now.
And its time to let it out, and breath it in and out. Its time

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Exactly what is it that you guys do when you're having these experiences? Meditating I presume?

As for the question, no.. I can't feel it, not in any obvious way, but I *think* I've been feeling more peaceful these last days..

I would love to feel this, it sounds wonderful, it's just.. I'm ridiculously lazy and I don't think I have the discipline to meditate on a regular basis.

Is this something you think will happen to us all whether or not we strive for it?
Do you think it will become easier and easier getting to this "level"?
If I ever get to this level, will I be able to kill people with my powers?

You will find your way. Were not all on the same path brother.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join