It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The 60's are over my friend...

Talk is cheap. I could know every math question in the world but it would not do much if I didn't put it to use.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by verastyle

I agree that everyday, more and more people are waking up.

I feel that everyday, especially on this site, people are trying to hone their rational thinking abilities.

the only problem being, theres a lot of dumb people reproducing at the moment.

we still have lots of work to do.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i believe reading these posts has actually activated my 'awakening'. i felt a new energy hit me like a bolt of lightening in my 3rd eye and travel down my spine. then the energy slowly but powerfully radiated back up my spine and back out the crown of my head. it was such a beautiful feeling to be connected to all and realize we are all almost there my brothers and sisters. i can now see things in 5-d reality, but sometimes slip back into 3-d consciousness once in a while.. but then back to 5-d again as the energetic love engulfs my very being and destroys the veil TPTB count on to hide your true self from yourself.

ohhh wait a minute. i just had to take a dump. i feel normal again.... damn i thought i was onto something there for a minute. musta just been gas

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WEareMACHINES

Hey there,

I can't speak for everyone here because I believe we all reach these points at personal levels and have different triggers.

From experience of talking to others I notice that many people experience an awakening after serious illness / life trauma.

My trigger came via the latter ... and was initiated via the tragic loss of a child ... now 20yrs later I can say with my hand on my heart that what began as the most devastating experience of my entire life ... went on to become the most phenominal.

That personal tragedy opened the flood gate for the most extraordinary lifechanges you could imagine ... in the most positive of ways.

Initially people (including me), thought the changes in me were down to grief ... but when I look back over those many years I know it was not.

And I thank my son every day and with all of my heart, for giving me that wake-up call

For other people it is triggered in a multitude of ways ... but whichever path we find ourselves on the journey is amazing.

And in answer to your question;

I don't believe you have to give everything up and make ultimate sacrifices ... you just need to be open to being aware.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Everything is as it should be, simple really. As a famous poster on here said, negativity is here to show you what you are not.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEareMACHINES
Do i have to let everything go, before i can reach this level...?

Hi Jerry,

That reminded me of the following Bible verses:

Luke 9:57-62

57 As they were going along the road, someone said to Him, "I will follow You wherever You go."

58 And Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."

59 And He said to another, " Follow Me." But he said, "Lord, permit me first to go and bury my father."

60 But He said to him, "Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and proclaim everywhere the kingdom of God."

61 Another also said, "I will follow You, Lord; but first permit me to say good-bye to those at home."

62 But Jesus said to him, " No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

This Site

Those are just few verses which were designed to show the degree of commitment that is required to be a true follower of God.

Of course, it can mean many things as everything in religious texts, but it's interesting how you related it with the approaching utopia/heaven people are talking about lately.

Personally, if it's not right to be compassionate then I don't wanna be right. Some may just no be "ready" to accept whatever is "coming".

[edit on 27-11-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't want to get all "preachy" here. I believe everyone posting sincerely about this "awakening" are telling the truth,because there is a ahift of some kind taking place.

No one is saying anything about the spirit that comes from God.

"In the Last Days,God says:"I will pour out my spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy,your young men will see visions,your old men will dream dreams...." Acts 2:17

If not acknowledging the Spirit of God,do any of you question where your "enlightenment" may be coming from?

"Dear friends,do not believe every spirit,but test the spirits to see whether they are from God,because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God. But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus Christ is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist,which you have already heard is coming and even now is already in the world." 1 John 4:1-3

I don't put this out here to belittle anyone. The spirit is a forceful thing,I don't deny the existence of the spirit,be it of God or the antichrist.

Just maybe question what you believe even more,and decide what spirit you want to be "channeling".

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes I have definitely felt something significant. I have always been close with my center and meditate daily. I am very experienced with energies but I have never experienced something like this until recently. It was like I forced my third eye open. I felt it click in between my eyes and then a flash very weird to describe. It was kind of scary but I woke up the next day trying to remember what I was thinking after that but it only get strong feelings, very strong. Maybe someone can relate haha who knows

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself but I haven't mentioned our Creator because I didn't think I needed to! We're pretty much like-minded individuals on this thread, so i'm assuming we all agreed on the Source of all that's happening to us & around us.
As for the bible, i've not read it as i'm a believer in the Truth, the whole Truth & nothing but the Truth.
The only Truths in my world are found within.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

No I don't think you have to let go of anything...just recognize the energy the idea, thought or action puts off. Enlightenment isn't so much pointing out the problems you have with everything it's changing your perspective on which reality you want to live in.

My parents think that anyone who dresses a certain way must be a low life. I can't get them to change their perspective on that. I still love them but I don't view how someone dresses, their economic situation, or the sleakness of their vehicle with any interpretation of how I regard someone else. Other people will maintain those perceptions and interact with that reality, I choose not to.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Thanks Sassy,

I've never been into the bible much... but thanks again for sharing that with me. Maybe i've never given it a real shot... There are many reason why I don't think it's the right place for me...

sounds to me like god is saying no one is good enough to go to his kingdom... maybe i'm missing the real message... a little rude if you ask me.

Now I'm wondering, are most the people that have 'felt this feeling' very religious...?

seems to me TPTB don't want us having truth, and there is a reason there is a church on every other corner... because they want us to be blindfolded from the truth...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thanks Expost,

what can i do to get the abilty to see auras or asteral project, is meditation essential too this ability?

rims + expensive cars.. lol, that stuff always confused me...

Thanks,
Jerry.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wooo this is freaky i felt this on the bus today.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Regarding the bible, I personally think that it is meant as a physical description that has an spiritual meaning not to be taken physically literally. If you are within this system you will read the bible as a physical thing. Once you get past the physical stuff, the bible is perfectly describing spiritual ways of being. Concentrate on the stuff in the bible that doesn't make much logical sense and then apply that to a spiritual existance.

I'm not religious at all. I see the relevance of scripture though as having a spiritual meaning not a physical meaning. The churchs tend to latch onto the belief that the bible is perfect and meant to be taken literally, without considering it relevant to interpret the bible as a spiritual tool. They latch onto things it says not to do, or to do without giving much thought to the spiritual aspects of doing or not doing those things.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I personally can not astral project, or at least I can't like others describe their experiences. A lot of my experiences though are like the OP's that it's like an understanding and seeing the world through different eyes. I don't discount anyones experiences though as it could be that we all have the same thing occur, yet we interpret it differently.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I would prefer to not get into labels. I do not consider myself religious nor do I attend church except on occasion. However, and this is very important, I love God with all my soul and know that He is ever present. In reading the first couple of pages of this thread, the people were exactly describing God's love as I see it. I have read the Bible and respect it but you cannot read it and know the intricacies of God's love without experiencing it for yourself. The Bible is a very good guidebook, in my opinion, but God expresses Himself expertly everywhere else as well. You cannot find God in a book... in fact you cannot 'find' God anywhere because He already IS everywhere including within you. He simply 'Is'.

I think that religion centered discussions complicate God's love and, in a lot of cases, turns people off from the discussion.

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Regarding the bible, I personally think that it is meant as a physical description that has an spiritual meaning not to be taken physically literally. If you are within this system you will read the bible as a physical thing. Once you get past the physical stuff, the bible is perfectly describing spiritual ways of being. Concentrate on the stuff in the bible that doesn't make much logical sense and then apply that to a spiritual existance.

I'm not religious at all. I see the relevance of scripture though as having a spiritual meaning not a physical meaning. The churchs tend to latch onto the belief that the bible is perfect and meant to be taken literally, without considering it relevant to interpret the bible as a spiritual tool. They latch onto things it says not to do, or to do without giving much thought to the spiritual aspects of doing or not doing those things.

I agree except for your comment that it isn't perfect. I do believe the Bible is perfect - just as everything that God creates is - it's man's interpretation of it that makes it imperfect. The more we contemplate and experience things in our existence here and through our relationship with Him, the more sense it makes.

The problem comes in when the church believes that they've figured out the correct interpretation of it. They couldn't possibly do that because it is an individual journey - not a collective one.

[edit on 27/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I wrote that incorrectly, as I meant to say that the church views it as literally perfect as a tool to live physically. I think the bible is exactly perfect, as well as many other religious documents from many religions when taken spiritually. So we agree, it's man's interpretation that causes the confusion.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
bibleprobe.com...

"The Age-Old New-Age Movement"

Read this if you dare! It might disturb you,and it should!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Thanks Human,

my bad. I didn't intentially try to label anyone or take the conversation in a different direction.

just trying to understand a little better, personally.

I look at the world and don't see it blessed with "god's love", more like cloned food, constant war, corruption all around us, children and adults being murdered and raped... really i would say it feels like "satan's hate" is having a big role.

i can't say what i believe, because too believe in something you can't prove, is faith... and i'm too willing to embrace the random, then too have blind faith...

idk, long day and i'm probably not saying anything relevant.. haha

either way, thank you for your feelings.

Jerry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join