It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i had vibrations tru my body for a good 15 min and then my vision become brighter (i noted when i came out) if this is what you mean, then yea, it was two years ago

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What if you guys are just breathing in some substances from chemtrails, or tapping into some frequencies emitted by HAARP. I just can't help think that this is some sort of self-delusion, either through a self-induced psychosis, or collective conditioning. It seems to me the government might actually find use for this, so that people won't revolt as the economy worsens.

Who knows though. Maybe I'm the psychotic on the lower end of the vibrations fighting back against the inevitable spiritual awakening of mankind.

To be honest, I felt like I was becoming enlightened a couple of years ago. I felt lighter at times. My whole body vibrated a few times. I felt bliss. Then I truly went psychotic! It turns out I had a blood disorder that left me biochemically imbalanced. Pyroluria. It took me nearly a year to balance out via orthomolecular therapy. As I normalized, I realized all this "enlightenment" was hogwash, and I was just slowly becoming an arrogant & ignorant fool. Glad that's somewhat over with.
I've still got a ways to go. The disorder was that severe. Copper toxicity can bring about alot of these symptoms of "enlightenment". Check this site out for some real insight: Copper toxicity

[edit on 27-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I looked over that information, how did you go psychotic? I've never been psychotic...what exactly does that look like?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I looked over that information, how did you go psychotic? I've never been psychotic...what exactly does that look like?

You won't realize it if you are. At least, it's difficult to tell. Many times you will think you are becoming spiritually enlightened, it seems! It started because of my blood disorder, pyroluria. This causes a severe b6 and zinc deficiency in the body. Zinc is needed to create glutathione, which inhibits the absorption of copper. Since I couldn't create this, I became overloaded with copper.

First it gets stored in the liver, then the brain. At first, it's great! Your brain processes faster than most people. I was born with this disorder (pyroluria), so was aways processing much faster than most everyone else. I also was more intuitive. I had a spiritual yearning in me that outlasted most of my peers.

After my little brothers death in 2006, I became emotionally overwhelmed. Trauma, or any prolonged stress increases the pyroluric state, and the deficiencies, and overload of copper becomes too severe. When copper levels become too high in the brain, one becomes psychotic.

It starts with a burning desire to accomplish something. It may or may not make any sense. There is an inability to focus, concentration becomes dull, sense of taste and smell was diminished. I could barely sleep more than a few hours a night, if even that! My appetite diminished (from lack of taste). I became physically lethargic, yet mentally very stimulated.

There was a madness to me, in that I became destined to help the world. Destined to be some sort of "enlightened" force of good. A force which would usher in a new age of some sort. I thought that I was this light body. This being which by my very existence, was blessing the earth!

Please understand, this is psychosis. As my levels balanced out, everything normalized. This condition (pyroluria) is fairly common. It's estimated to occur in about 11% of the "normal" population. The rate is much higher for people who get diagnosed with various mood/mental disorders. It's a root in many illnesses, that most allopathic doctors are uninformed about. Many people have copper toxicity, too. It's a huge problem now a days, because most city waters have an acidic ph, and still use copper for the pipes. The copper is leeched, and some people become overloaded.

Here's my thread on pyroluria for anyone interested:

Sorry for derailing the thread, I just feel it's important to mention as a possibility for what some may be feeling.

Pyroluria

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We are starting to receiving radiation from the central sun of our galaxy, The Manasic Sun" (not our solar system sun), Its rays are not possible to see by naked eyes (gamma), the influence of this rays will last 1000 years (the 1000 years mentioned in the Bible), the effect of this may vary according to the person, conscience expansion and spiritual awaken would be some of the reactions, but if the person lives searching evil, that will be enhanced too, in other words...It will finish to divide people once for all, and then there wont be a chance to change anymore. Therefore, judgement will come from ourselfs as I understand. Some more info can be found on the web as: "The Photon Belt". First advice is try to keep emotional body stable, avoid exitements and lots of B-12 vitamins.

Seriously people, this things were told to me about 15 years ago, in those years my friends and me were "contact", and it was very hard to tell other people all this. Please research by yourself.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I can see your point. So now your brain is functioning much slower? How is this any good? I'm actually backwards from your experiences though. I used to be carefree, always smiling, never a worry. Then I started seeing things how they were designed, interactions with people, our social limitations. I saw people that claim they were doing good then turn around and enforce their own beliefs on others. I have approached situations in the work with a sense of doing the best thing for everyone involved, only to find out if it doesn't make money it's not allowed. I do not see it as a gift, in this world it seems like a curse.

Do I think I am special because of my enlightenment? No more special than you or anyone else...I merely represent a different viewpoint that is based off a fair world, not one of control or greed or doing things based on past experiences. While I can have the control and greed thoughts (sometimes that are entertaining to think about) the thoughts do not mix with who I think I really am or who I want to be.

I will say that I think you have a valid point regarding health though and enlightenment experiences. Health conditions can lift a person into self examination. I say that is a good thing in a sense; whether it health related or not.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I recently posted the following on another website, and think perhaps it applies here, awarenessseeker

Do You Feel
Insecure Confused Apprehensive?
do you have a feeling that something is about to happen??
if you do then read on Please

Many of Earths inhabitants are actually beings from other higher dimensions who have come to live out this lifetime in order to help keep up the vibration on earth to assist in earths coming emergency, Many of them have only recently fully woken to their purpose here, those same people are possibly feeling a sense of urgency, and feel that something is about to happen but arent sure what, many others are still waking up or are not quite fully awake, many will possibly be feeling unsure, confused apprehensive and are maybe thinking "how can this be happening to me" I must be dreaming or losing my mind.

To anyone who is having these thoughts and feelings, you arent going crazy or losing your mind, youre here to help, and your vibrational rate is getting faster all the time, as we approach the time for action, which will be anytime soon.

You can call upon your spirit guides and caretakers to help you in these times, or you can look for other Wanderers online and there are millions of others out there. Bring4th.org may be a good place to start looking if you feel you need help or re-assurance.

However please exercise caution in any associations you form with people you first meet at this time be careful of the negative forces, they will be in full swing about now trying to take those of positive orientation to convert or corrupt them, so be alert and aware of this, negatives know whats coming and are out to get as much positive energy or persons in their grasps they can, they use many tricks to take positives and convert them, or try to, theyll make you feel doubtful insecure, and that you arent sound in the head/mind, so watch for these types.

Exercise extra caution in who you confide in about whats happening with you.

Negatives will use any trick going to take your energy they will leave you feeling drained and you wlll be full of insecurities, if anyone has this affect on you, run, get as far away from them as possible. Be warned those of negative orientation are very good at what they do and will appear very genuine and concerned charming and friendly, just be aware of how they operate, they will particularily target those who are just waking up or in the process of waking up.

They want your energy, they feed off of it, dont let them have it, exercise caution in who you interact with, and if you begin to feel drained, unhappy, insecure and useless, just stop interacting with them, it isnt easy to escape their clutches, but you can do it. You are stronger, more powerful than them.

Also know that what youre feeling at this time is perfectly normal and to be expected due to your vibrations getting faster every day.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Not much slower. I still fly past most people. I went from going 1,000mph to now going 140mph. It's much more manageable.

reply to post by AwarenessSeeker

Guess I'm a negative entity for trying to wake people up to their psychosis!

That sure makes a lot of sense!

reply to post by Trueman

Here's the wiki on the photon belt.

Photon Belt

This is new-age belief, guys. No scientific evidence whatsoever! The earth is changing. We're destroying it with the nuclear radiation, heavy metals, and toxic plastics introduced in the last 150 years. This belief is just a coping mechanism, to look away from reality. We done F'd up guys. Wake up!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS by the way...nice information.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is by way of a follow on to my previous post, I felt it necessary to offer a description of what a negative entity is and how they operate.
Hope this is of benefit to others in some way, I also post this as my interpretation of negatives and how they appear to myself, it may not be others.

How to spot a Negative Person or the new name fo them MEMEs

There are many ways.
One I have found that is almost spot on is contradict someones boasts or claims, ask them to support what theyre claiming with something substantial, dont do so in a confrontational manner, because that then renders you negative. Politely ask them how they reached whatever conclusion theyre claiming to have reached. or just disagree wth what theyre saying, they soon expose their true colours whan you do this.

A positive person can accept anothers view point, knowing that we each have our own way of interpreting things and our own perceptions of reality, therefore we are able to question our selves and the outcome of choices made, whilst at the same time accepting that anothers opinion is just as valid to them as say mine is to me, positive persons accept responsibility in all areas, positives are also more than happy to offer an explanation for how they reached the conclusion made, whereas many negatives are feigning being positive so have no idea how to respond when asked to offer an explanation for something they may have done, or why they are claiming to be right whilst declaring your opinion to being wrong.

Positives can and do accept they are wrong,if and when they are, and will accept they make mistakes. not many negatives can do this. A positive person will genuinely apologise and atone for their misdeeds. Not so a negative, theyre never wrong so how can they accept theyre accountable. even when theyre faced with a gross error or wrong doing they will try all ways to get out of it blame it on someone or something. or give excuses for how it wasnt their fault, they didnt mean it, they didnt realise, it was the weather bad hair day, PMS, or something external to themselves.

Ways of spotting a negative -
the easy way for now is tell a person theyre wrong and watch their reaction and check it against whats here.

Heres a prime example of a negative person.
Earlier this year I became associated with a person, and formed a kind of rapport, however one day for no known reason ( I still dont really know what was behind it ) this person, stopped having anything to do with myself, an approach was made to try finding out what was behind it all, all efforts were ignored, ok I could deal with that, I was a little confused as to the cause but accepted the situation, when I was asked about it by others I said nothing.

The other person however wasnt content with just severing ties this person then started a campaign to discredit me and anything I did, eventually the person made themselves look small and petty by their doing as they did, such was that persons level of negativity. in order to try to get at myself, their anger or hostility towards me took away their ability to see reason.

My name was blackened to this persons associates,(and anyone else who listened), mass emails were sent out to many, informing them of my being of dubious character, I was condemned and convicted I was not once informed of what I stood accused of or asked to offer an explanation or anything of the kind, or if the allegations against me were true or not, that to me is typical of a negative orientated person, they think they have the right to play god, to approach me and ask if their doing as they did was founded, didnt enter their heads, I was guilty and they were the jailer in their eyes.

Had I been confronted with whatever it is/was I stood accused of I would have responded to the best of my ability, with as honest a reply as possible. I would have also held the person in high esteem for having the manners and character to confront me head on, I c

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My awakening first starting coming through from a series of very tramautic experiences a few years ago. To put yourself under self examination is an understatement. I faced my death, and also what felt like the death of my emotional body at once. I went through bouts of tears all the time, and I cried myself to sleep. To face the darkest of dark in myself and my reality felt like death and so confused, I denounced god.

I spent years dealing with and facing with this and I still do but in a more understanding way. It has to do what is inside me and what I see in all people, connected to a dark memory of my past.

That is when I had to change and make changes to my thoughts and my choices in life. I started recollecting all the peices of my past and putting them together, gained newfound insight and not only discovered god within but felt and heard from god. I realised god is in all of us and this makes us god, I realised soon the meaning of all being one. I saw the highest light inmyself and my reality, I saw a very bright light in the shape of a figures head and shoulder. I realised he was my higher self, my soul in a higher dimension watching over me, apart of me. I saw the greatest light in myself and I could feel what he felt and thought. I got an overwhelming sense of amazment, almost bewilderment but not quite, to recognize myself on more than one layer of self, to recognize both at once.
The feeling was this. I couldn't believe I was here, alive and had taken on this life, I felt like I was honoring myself.

Once I reconnected the whole of myself by understanding everything I have done and gone through, I realised I was and still am connecting all sides of myself together. In all of us exist the darkest of dark and the lightest of light. Whats interesting is I find that I allways see what im not currently seeing, if im around alot of darkness, I see light and in light I see darkness. I realised they are the one and the same, both part of this duality. To connect with all that is yourself both dark and light, in balance aligned with your heart, this is our goal.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yes I have. Its like we all have a little bit of sleeping DNA that is coming to life the closer to 2012 and planetary collective thought we get. Flame ON!

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
seems I may have posted too many characters in my last reply post, oops.

anyway this carries on from where last reply ends,

I can deal with the truth, regardless of what it is, if someone has a problem with me, tell me and Ill set about putting it right if I can or at least Ill offer an explanation for myself or my involvement, if any. However this didnt happen, I can however say I hold no grudge against anyone, not then not now.

The reason Im writing this is because I really do feel its time we the positive humans expose the negative people on the planet, why should some people be allowed to go through life not giving any thought to how their actions and deeds may cause suffering/harm/distress to fellow humans. I think we all have the right to be treated with respect, and consideration, not judged. or condemned on anothers say so or hostility. We have the right to be aware of how the negative person operates so that we can avoid them.

A positive person would never act in this way towards another, they would not speak badly of another over something the person was not aware of, most would ask the other person to offer an explanation, or give their version of whatever it was, in short positive people treat others fairly in a way they would want to be treated, they would never think themselves above that person, they are fair.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by AwarenessSeeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Its important that we not get too swept and carried away by the negativity about. By addressing these "issues", we are only empowering and enforcing these ideas and energies. You become part of the duality and that is a game. Its important to be all at one with every aspect of yourself or you will contantly see things in your life reflecting these ideas. You are just seeing aspects of yourself that you have chosen not to see or deem as valid in your whole.
All is love, love is all.

Try less defining what is outside of self and to face all that is inside, to deem all inside as a valuable part of your whole for your learning progression. Wish not to hide one part of yourself from the other, this is devalue to your true higher complete being.

I regonize both aspects of myself that you have described, including the negative. To align with my heart and listen to what my energy is saying to me. I sincerely wish to be the best I can be. I hope you understand.

I really love your signature btw.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Listen guys, I really didn't expect to get a group of psychotics labeling me as a negative entity. Have your fun. Enjoy your naive psychosis. I meant only to help. If you guys want to be ignorant to your state of being, enjoy the bliss?!

ATS is becoming a bummer. I'm beginning to realize that most people here are seriously ill. I guess that's what happens as you become sane. You realize who the insane are! Take care you guys. I really mean it. Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Listen guys, I really didn't expect to get a group of psychotics labeling me as a negative entity. Have your fun. Enjoy your naive psychosis. I meant only to help. If you guys want to be ignorant to your state of being, enjoy the bliss?!

ATS is becoming a bummer. I'm beginning to realize that most people here are seriously ill. I guess that's what happens as you become sane. You realize who the insane are! Take care you guys. I really mean it. Peace.

I'm sorry you feel this way, I did enjoy and do value your input. Thank you, again im sorry you had to go.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Did you listen to this guy by any chance?:
www.youtube.com...

One of the best series of videos on Youtube and I fully agree with him.

Wow, for the first few minutes of the video I thought that he was reading my mind.

Many, many, people are having the same almost exact experiences and they begin the same way with the realization and the need to find the truth about everything. You get hints and feelings about things and you need to find out if they are true. I got the feeling of "I"m late, I'm late, I'm late" and the need to empty my brain from all of the garbage that I had learned, like re-formating your hard drive and only adding things that I had learned and prove, the things that I couldn't prove or yet understand I would place in a mental storage. Many people around me are feeling the same thing about something changing, something big is going on right now. I also get the feeling that we have to do something about it, fast, lets do this now, but I don't know exactly what it is. Stay away from negative people, they will make you feel sick, angry and suck energy from you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Maybe I'm off here, but this seems like either sarcasm or an unconscious lie. I was obviously the only one in the last several posts who was offering a different opinion. Then a few of you start speaking of negative entities. Am I not supposed to put two and two together?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I mean what I say when I say it. If I can guarantee nothing, I can indeed guarantee you that. That is all I have to say. It is your choice wether you accept it or not, but if you can read what I posted a few posts up, that might make sense for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

On the contrary I would say you are positive, I too have been on a psychosis and found it very enlightening, I found it opened a part of my brain/mind that I had not used until then,. and I saw the world through new eyes.

My apologies I did not mean to offend you, or your posts. AS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join