It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Once you have eliminated the obvious, what ever is left has to be the truth?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Once they gain control of the media then the game is almost certainly won. If you are one of the many who do not believe what you see on television then you are an unwanted slave. The ideal servant is dumb and does not question anything. Intelligence is something that should be used now more than ever to find ways to save us all from the upper class who seek to stupify and conquer the lower class. Before the end of our lives there is a chance that we may all have Micro-Chips and Martial law to enjoy for the rest of our lives.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey does anyone know how to access the content of the OP link? It keeps saying locked!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
KNOW AND SPREAD THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT IS DANGEROUS

16.000 PHOTOS EXPOSING

THE BIGGEST SECRETS

www.facebook.com...
edit on 14-2-2012 by nikosanonimos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

They have raised our bills and raised the cost of living in the Area for those not in their programs.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good topic~

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

"The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied." This is what i get

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is really dangerous.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hello! This is my first reply, so please excuse my ignorance of this site and those who post here, regardless of frequency of posts. I absolutely understand that you are warning those who seek answers in the many conspiracies we encounter. However, as we all know, there were two statements made by U.S. Presidents in the past, that we must keep in mind. I will quote / paraphrase these statements, because I understand the meaning, but do not have a perfect memory in order to repeat them verbatim. So, here goes : First, Franklin Roosevelt said,"There is nothing to fear, but Fear itself". Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time...but you can't fool ALL the people ALL the time". Therefore, have no fear, speak the truth, let the people know, and trust in God to take care of the rest. Not bad for a former Atheist, right?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Link locked again

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There are dangers in investing conspiracies but if such conspiracies are not investigated then the heinous nature of the conspiracy will continue until the delusional behind the conspiracy has actually been caught.

Investigating the conspiracy of why Catholic Priests molest young children and when found out are merely moved to another location can be deadly but once the reason is found why the Catholic Priests molest in the first place and why they are only sent to another location will kill the heinous morality behind the reason why these two events occur.

Unless these types of conspiracy are investigate and the answer to the conspiracy found then the molestation will continue.

Why do Catholic Priests molest children? Control so that the Vatican can retain a certain number of followers that they constantly harass if the person tries to leave the Catholic faith.

They call their actions love but it nothing less than evil incarnate.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
will big brother come for me one day, depends how far you go i suppose

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I get that too. And the tab-label is "423 Locked".

+

Originally posted by Toolman329

Hello! This is my first reply, so please excuse my ignorance of this site and those who post here, regardless of frequency of posts. I absolutely understand that you are warning those who seek answers in the many conspiracies we encounter. However, as we all know, there were two statements made by U.S. Presidents in the past, that we must keep in mind. I will quote / paraphrase these statements, because I understand the meaning, but do not have a perfect memory in order to repeat them verbatim. So, here goes : First, Franklin Roosevelt said,"There is nothing to fear, but Fear itself". Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time...but you can't fool ALL the people ALL the time". Therefore, have no fear, speak the truth, let the people know, and trust in God to take care of the rest. Not bad for a former Atheist, right?

OK, at first I thought you were going to mention Reagan, Clinton, Bushes, ...

"conspiracy theories can not be tolerated" (hint hint we've got the goons)
edit on 4/22/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am uniquely qualified to talk about dangers of making onto government lists, more coming.
edit on 23-4-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very interesting. It sounds more like Gary was involved in lawsuits though, not just investigating and getting the word out, but actively in court with the thugs as well. Nice post though I'm sure there is a certain amount of danger, but don't think it really comes until you start being herd by a good amount of people.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
PROJECTS DOWN THE DRAIN!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would advise NOT going down this rabbit hole,or you to will be eliminated.

How many before me have been?
edit on 25-5-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
cSDhSetHDmc

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join