It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Why is that?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nikosanonimos

Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I will not bs you all. They recruted my entire family. They used hypno on them as well. They lied about me toto everyone. They even block me from work. This is no bs. But after seeing what happened to me. Its like a 2 sided coin. As a good person i would say fight for us because it could be you next for no resion. But the other side say if your in there cross hairs kiss the life you know good bye. And you realy dont want that. When they come for you. They go after everything in your life. Anyway they can. They will hypno your whole family. Thats part of what happened to me. And no one will come and save you. Those that know. Are afraid of there army of hypnotist slaves. Look i am not making this up i truly worrie about you all. If you are going to tread down this path. Its better to be safe rhen sorry. To be safe become a master at hypnosis. For manny resions. So you can tell who is who. So you can become immune to it. So you can deprogram you family and find out what happened to them. You may or may not belice or understand me. But if they come knocking you will sure as @#$% understand to late that i am speacking from experience. And one thing victims of this if they will. Tell but probly wont its it is also used as a show of force. Afterwards you get a option to submit. And belive me most do. Then you become theres as well. In away. Trust me they have not cornered me yet. Why i am getting as much info to you all first. I belive its coming tho. Sure you may think your strong. I am. But unless your motto is nothing is everything. And everything is nothing. You will be #$%&*
Ps. Think about this. I seem to be the only one warning about hypno. Odd dont you think. It so powerful. And there are so manny people that have gone through it. Its like its taboo to talk about the huge elephant in the room. Fear is why. Everone that knows is totaly afraid of the hypno slaves. To even talk about this is most likly red flaging yourself

edit on 18-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eloher

There are many events in history that are free to investigation and speculation . One of the few events that absolutely cannot be questioned though, is the holocaust.
I wouldn't be surprised if one day it is realsed that David Irving has died due to 'natural causes', i.e. assasination for releasing too much information.
For the moment, imprisoning and fining him for stating in a public sppech that "less than 6 million Jews died in the holocaust,' is enough for the sheeple to believe anything he says is a 'conspiracy' and that he is just another anti-semetic maniac who simply 'hates Jews'.
Despite the fact that the plaque held at the Auschwitz concentration camp was taken down and replaced with a new one in the 90's, changing the figure from 4 million to 1.5 million; the total 6 million figure was left untouched.

No historian can question the holocaust without being called an anti-semetic or a Nazi.
David Irving was imprisoned with no trial for being a 'holocaust denier'.
It's worth looking him up.

rense.com...

There was a libel trial and David Irving lost hands down. He has no credibility as a historian :-

www.wsws.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

So you get hypnoed and then what happens?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

No David Irving fan, but he did not lose hands down. the outcome of the trial was inquestion until the very last day. Just ask those whom Irving sued.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

hey guys,

you know I was reading this post and I thought a chime in - I didnt read the rest of the posts but this struck a nerve. As someone who investigates conspiracies myself I have been warned a number of times to layoff, and I know people who have been directly impacted by their research. But we need look no further then Ron Bonds of Illuminet or Jim Keith to see what can happen when we get too close.

but threats absolutely occur and it can be a little scary depending on your situation!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2013 by alien because: Banned Returnee

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2013 by alien because: B

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

When you say "layoff" what do you mean orphillips". Did a friend tell you to cool it, or was it someone from the group you were trying to uncover?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Freaky man, but I totally believe it. Sick scary jack.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
conspiracies, who doesnt love a good conspiracie! You want a conspiracie I have one that will blow your mind. Their numbers Dates of birth, address, Phone numbers, even sonigrams. And no one was watching and it never happened. Yeah right.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1word

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lookingaround123
1word

Banned?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

this is really creepy

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Be careful out there people. This is a great thread by the way!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Depends on your point of view.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
very interesting.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join