It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just been searching google and came across this, its an article about the dangerous of investigating conspiracies. ATS is a growing community and we have all heard rumours about are local spooks coming now and again.

I don't want to drive fear into people, i just found it very interesting so i thought i would share it with you. Of course, it can be dangerous investigating certain topics. A lot of people have mysteriously died when investigating the JFK assination. Well hope you enjoy the read and be careful

Here are examples of the dangers of investigating conspiracies. When Gary Wean waged a legal battle against the gangsters who run Ventura County, who are the judges and their cronies, they tried murdering him in his front yard. Gary made a legal motion that obstructed the sale of bonds used to build the County Center (where Dennis was jailed), swindling the taxpayers out of many millions of dollars. Building the County Center was part of a plan to make a killing in real estate and other raids of the public coffers. The weekend before Gary's lawsuit delayed the issuance of revenue bonds, he came home one Saturday night to see a strange car parked near his house. Gary had been a policeman for many years, and his instincts saved his life. The assassin was sneaking into his yard in the twilight, and Gary grabbed his pistol from his car and hid behind a tree. The assassin fired and blew off a tree limb next to Gary's head. Gary returned fire as their car sped away. If they had killed Gary, his lawsuit would have been dismissed on Monday morning, and the revenue bonds would have sold without a hitch.[30] That is one way to deal with gadflies like Gary.

Chronicling mysterious drownings, mysterious plane crashes, a bloody murder of a lawyer and his wife in their bed a few miles from where I was raised, and other dark events, such as the county judges controlling the local drug trade, Gary's book makes for scary reading; but murders are the extreme acts. Bribes, framing people for crimes and scandals, media smears and Kangaroo Court were the more common modus operandi of the conspiracies

link

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I don't know but it seems to be working for me Bandit.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now it's working with me too!!
I wonder what happened there...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hmm thats weird Bandit

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The site is nice and very extensive though... Thanks insite!!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The site is nice and very extensive though... Thanks insite!!!

Thanx, its a cool site. That lock up was a bit weird though

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
home1.gte.net...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied

I've been spending most of the day reading that site, and I think it's mandatory reading for all ATS members...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You can't forget (actually most people do) James McDonald when it comes to dying after investigating conspiracy.

James McDonald was the senior physicist at the Institute of Atmospheric Physics and a professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona who committed suicide a couple years after he almost got an investigation going into the subject of UFOs in Congress.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I've been spending most of the day reading that site, and I think it's mandatory reading for all ATS members...

Glad you like it
and also, thank you for the applause aswell

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I second this motion, and have found the information within the above site very usefull in some of my own investigations. I have been going over Bob Woodward and his books, I just started reading Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA 1981-1987.

WOW

I might be in over my head...especially after the recent Juniper Three fiasco.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There are other dangers as well for some people who get into the finer detail without the mental equipment to handle it, like:

* mental health (obsessive disorders) and loss of quality of life
* being ostracized from family and friends, losing ability to relate to regular people
* inability to refocus whether mission accomplished or not.

Are they better than a mob style execution?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
There are other dangers as well for some people who get into the finer detail without the mental equipment to handle it, like:

* mental health (obsessive disorders) and loss of quality of life
* being ostracized from family and friends, losing ability to relate to regular people
* inability to refocus whether mission accomplished or not.

Are they better than a mob style execution?

Excellent post MaskedAvatar, the mental side of the investigation can be dangerous for some people. But i would rather go through the mental side, then a visit from the local mob.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well, it seems the site is down now..... I am getting a page unavailable....
Maybe someone saw some activity on the site...... Or just down for a glitch.. I will try later.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's up again.... Working fine with me. Time to keep on reading...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its weird 'cause it keeps locking up for me, but when i view it through AOL its fine

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't know, but the information on that site is very valuable, and is fueled by the author's actual experiences with everything he writes about on the site. How the big capitalistic companies have such a firm grip on science, medicine, the news, the economy and the governments of not only the United States, but of the world. And that by taking up a task against the ones who are running this society, the establishment can be so daunting, stressful, dangerous and what MA said earlier.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The MAJOR cause of ignorance is in my avatar. I got it from that site.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Strange, right now it's locking up most of the time that I click on another link on the same page.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Is it your cookies or temp files?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join