It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
To bring this back on topic. Investigation can be deadly if you name names

In that case I think that quite a few people who've used Bush's name in disparaging terms & have written only the truth about him as it's been publicly documented would have the most to fear...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
In that case I think that quite a few people who've used Bush's name in disparaging terms & have written only the truth about him as it's been publicly documented would have the most to fear...

You misunderstood what was said, which is good. Naming names coupled with damning evidence. Saying Bush lied is not daming evidence, nor is historical significance. Providing documents with signatures or more damning, photos of meets, and publishing such or mentioning such - like a Halliburton representative meeting with certain terrorist cell memebers, would be enough to put you away.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Actually I think you misunderstood what I previously posted...It was an attempt at humor with a bit of sarcasm.

I'm fully aware that the the truth can set you free, but it can also get you killed.

"For not all true things are the truth...[and] not all true things are to be said to all men."--Bishop Clement of Alexandria

[edit on 8-5-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Actually your sarcasm has proved true.

James Howard Hatfield, 43, wrote Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President in 1999.

A hotel housekeeper discovered the man's body about noon Wednesday, Springdale police Detective Al Barrios said Thursday. Detective Barrios said the man apparently overdosed on two kinds of prescription drugs. Original publisher St. Martin's Press Inc. recalled the book after a Dallas Morning News story about Mr. Hatfield's criminal background , saying it could not trust him, but Soft Skull Press, a small New York firm, reissued it in paperback.

Probably coincidence -

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Does somebody have another link to this site, and/or information? I keep getting the

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.
message, and after all the praise, I really want to read it!

Thanks in advance... otherwise, I guess I'll just keep trying... maybe it will work eventually.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I get the same thing.......how unfortunate.......makes me glad I saved a decent chunk to my laptop............

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied

From the comments people are giving about this link, I think it's something I really would be interested in. Is it available anywhere else or does anyone know how to get around that 'locked' thing?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yes, the original link seems permanantly locked. But after searching for Wade Frazier's research I found another link to the article.

I trust that someone who has read the original link will tell me if this is the wrong link?

Investigating Possible Conspiracies and Cover-ups – JFK, The Moon Landings, etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You have voted makeitso for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thanks for finding that link, makeitso! There's probably a few other members like me who didn't get a chance to look at it earlier before it got locked up, that will be interested.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Was wondering and it did it, now I get to play the waiting game.

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this thread back up, that is an excellent site indeed. The original link is still locked for me, but the link provided by Makeitso works fine.

Looks like very good reading, thanks Infinite/Makeitso.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looks like the guy is a member of ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is confused where his thread went.

[edit on 4/5/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The link is locked right now.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok I’m a bit confused. This thread is praising the article The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups (and the surrounding site)

The article was originally found here:
home1.gte.net...

Now it is found here:
www.ahealedplanet.net...

So it appears Wade Frazier is the author of the article. It also appears that he is a member of ATS.

He doesn’t have enough points to post here, but he would probably be the best to answer why it’s locked. He probably put it there, and then moved it to another domain. Maybe the member could be given access so he can comment, no?

I’m I missing something? Is the author of The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups and wadefrazier3 the same person?

EDIT:

I went ahead and asked him about the locked site, he said:

A year and a half ago, I moved onto a permanent domain, and my old site address died when I moved hosts. With a domain, my site’s address should stay the same as long as there is an Internet and I am on the planet.

Enigma of the locked site solved.

[edit on 5/5/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello:

Thanks to some appreciated effort by ConspiracyNut23, this thread has been moved to where I can see it. Sorry that the old site went away, but when I moved residences, Verizon did not serve my new neighborhood, so the old address disappeared. However, back in 2004 I obtained a domain, so the address of my site should be permanent now. I see the interest died down when my site changed addresses. Maybe this will rekindle it.

I don’t see anything on the thread that needs a response right now. Partly because of ConspiracyNut23’s efforts, I have put up a thread designed to initiate discussion of my work with interested members of this ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can respond on either thread. As is evident in my work, I interlink between sections of my site intensely, and I am sorry if that style conflicts with the ATS way. I hope I can have a little indulgence on this matter, for perhaps a little while.

Best,

Wade Frazier

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was sent off on a tangent yesterday, searching for information about a guy named Phil Schneider and it appears he was murdered in 1996, after speaking openly about something called the "Dulce war(s)."

Supposedly this guy's dad was a key operative in the Philadelphia Experiment.

anyway, that's one example of a death conceiveably caused by exposing secrets...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
OR THIS IS A GOVERMENT SITE WHICH KEEP TABS ON US?WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the information!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i watch the watchman and it is a Government site with civilian access.

MDIA Special Agent
AUS/USA

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by defenceexpert
i watch the watchman

Who watches you watch the watchman?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

There is no immediate danger in investigating conspiracies. The danger comes in when you get the idea to share that information with a large audience. It gets even more dangerous if you are credible and have some kind of credentials. And it's extremely dangerous if you have evidence on top of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join