It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The only danger is that CIA may order to kill you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The FEDS control every facet of the U.S. they're always watching, and they're always monitoring. The only thing that's greater than the "illuminati" are the Aliens. In fact, i'm starting to think that the "illuminati" does answer to some higher power, that power being the Aliens of course. Think about it, the FEDS are doing to us what the Aliens were doing to the ancient people.

So we're inadvertently working for the Aliens. Will it ever be presented to the general public? No. Will Aliens ever be made known to the general public on a mainstream level? No. Unfortunately there is nothing that the average citizen can do other than pay their taxes, be subjected to outrageous fees, economic downfalls and psychological manipulation. To all the truth seekers out there, i would advise to "pretend" to be in line so there won't be any coincidental misfortunes. It's all a set up.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I read about a couple of ufo investigators named Marlowe and Johnson who were supposedly murdered by the CIA because they were investigating a secret ufo project with the intent of publishing a book.

Of course there are stories all over the internet about people who have been threatened or worse because they one way or another got involved into something the government wanted kept secret.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I seen this in a movie and also read it in a book. The method of choice of the professional assassin is accidental death. Or they just kill the guy then make the scene look like it was an accident. The idea of some dude showing up with a gun is totally amateurish. Unless of course his plan was to take the body with him and make it look like a disappearance. But I think typically it's always some kind of thing that looks like an accident or disappearance. It's almost sad that the average joe can learn all this just by watching action movies and reading spy novels.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If the materials mentioned in the OP have moved, the link in OP should be edited to the correct one. Not everyone will realize that it was updated LATER in the thread, and may not bother to look thinking the thread dead, and end up missing out on this.

my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes there is dangers ask any detective investigating missing persons such as Hawaii they get a lot of calls on that they go over there think Hawaii Five O and the show is there for a reason many people hire private eyes to find relatives, well..., is what they don't know is 4 million tourist are annulay massacared there every year. Also just to investigate a missing person here in the states I have seen them kidnap and murdered and their business pirated I mean they have taken over their job and now you take a chance when you call one that he is a murder looking for more bone revenue such as your own bones! Look at this real memoir story from a real assassin who knows what is behind the mess it is totally different and is 100% correct.

APPLE IBOOKSTORE
itunes.apple.com...

LULU BOOKSTORE
www.lulu.com...

BARNES NOBLE NOOKSTORE
www.barnesandnoble.com...

AMAZON-KINDLE BOOKSTORE
www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Then how come nothing's happened to Jim Marrs or Robert Groden or the 9/11 Truth leaders?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

There are external threats and internal ones as well. It is easy to lose perspective.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I get paranoid sometimes. I guess it goes with the territory.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yes, this applies to investigating the occult too...they kill you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hear about this all the time. Try to tell the truth and you either go missing get shot or are strangled by piano wire. Very sad and sickening.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I had various harassment phone calls after investigating conspiracy theories...from unknown numbers. I was also contacted by the media and they called me retarded.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spot126

Awesome post. I get it. Perfect timing as well... I just had a couple of strange/scary experiences/warnings (4 days ago and last night) that have caused me to wonder if the things I'm looking into are even worth it. I think I shall take a break, focus on my faith and family.

After all, even if I did figure "it" out... what would I do with the info? I don't have the technology or connections. So, I'm taking your advice!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
These are the types of things you don't consider when investigating conspiracies. I've been chasing up info on this app called Mind of Man, which I think has connections to the US Military, but this makes me hesitant about continuing my investigation. How to know what to do...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I certainly know the dangers of investigating conpiracies. I had a radio program known as UFO Roundtable here in California on a radio station with the call letters of KGLW. I talked about various topics but settled quite often on the JFK assassination. In the years 2001, 2002 and 2003, the last three years of my program, I got helicopter overflights on the anniversary of the JFK assassination, Nov. 22, sometimes at very low altitude. On May 17, 2010, I got a phone call from a man who called himself Agent Wilcox. Adrian Wilcox, actually. He was asking me to "cease and desist" talking about the JFK assassination. I asked him "who do you work for? He said "The CIA" I later called the Public Information Office of the CIA and the woman I talked to said "we don't do domestic operations." The web site still hosted that "Agent Wilcox" was making a fuss about is here:
community-2.webtv.net...

Thanks for this opportunity to share...Larry

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I once found that by putting the URL of my JFK site in Google, it was used by more than one blog to prove their point that Jim Marrs was a part of the cover-up: Here is the URL of my site that I did this experiment with:

community-2.webtv.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Someone needs to take a screen shot or mirror the site when it is working right. The site is locked for me as well. It sounds like good reading.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm in Spain at the moment and the website is blocked:

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I'll try tomorrow once I'm in London.

After speaking to a few other guys from different websites they have begun to believe that they're targets. They believe they're being monitored, they've had black vans parked down the road of their house for countless hours and unmarked helicopters flying over their house for several weeks.I dunno whether or not to believe him or not, but his story was pretty detailed.

I forgot where I read this from. I also forgot the journalists name or what exactly she said in a report. Some months back (I think) a journalists in the United States (I believe) exposed some information on a website (I think so, or was it a newspaper) about the United Nations. Few weeks later she was found dead, the cause of her death was a heart attack. Her mother made a topic on david icke's forum saying she believes that the CIA murdered her. She's not too convinced that it was a heart attack.

I wish I could go into detail about the subject, however, I've totally forgot most of the information on it. I'll go try look for it though.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky

I'm in the US and it's locked here as well. Though, to be honest, I don't know what that might mean as this thread is 8 years old. Who locked it and why? I don't know.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join