It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The guy (Wade Frazier) moved his website.

www.ahealedplanet.net... is the same page as linked from the first post, only it works.

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's time to fight the corrupt government farce that is tearing down the people they are sworn to protect.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
it very interesting

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
people that believe conspiracy theories are nutcases. but thats far from true
i think so.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sunqueen30

a f**kin men, sister. i'm mighty tired of everyone on both sides of the ayle, the time's comin when DEE SEE wont be the capitol of this great nation anymore. theres a wave coming folks!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That is frightening indeed!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

got the same thing as well.. it's 2:37pm PST on May 3rd 2011

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I tried going to the site as well and this is what I got:

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I am quite anxious to see it though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The other link works for me.-
www.ahealedplanet.net...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

might have been a server glitch those happen all the time

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Honestly, the biggest threat is coming to believe even the most ridiculous conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I am also suffering from the inability to access the page. It seems that the powers that be are only allowing the priveleged members of ATS to access this wonderful page. I guess I am not special.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Good point

Not to metion all the DAMAGE to morale by researching negative conspiracies too much!

Does a general on the battlefield PUMP his soldiers full of info about the enemies weapons, how numerous the enemy is, how they are defeated on X, Y and Z front?

NO WAY! The General accuratly sums up the situation, creates an effective strategy from EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION in the art of war, and deploys his forces and his army to attack

THATS what we should be doing too dammit!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
After clicking on the link, I got this...

Same just happened to me Bandit. I've wandered if they ever monitor your web browser activity and stop you from accessing some of the real deals to stop you finding out more?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow, this a dangerous buisness. I mean, this kind of stuff must be happening everyday then, right? It could be anyone who's on here who's next. That's a scary thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
dang it is locked for me too.. i dont get it....

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

it wont let me get at it either! D:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Since this site is run by the Tavistock Insitute in conjunction with the CIA, I doubt this is the best place to speak on the aforementioned matters.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

I got..423 locked could not use the link..wonder whats up with this ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe that people often fall victim to misconstrued information found in revisionist history, and unfortunately even the noble thinkers will find themselves faced with a paradox when untrue information is assimilated. You cannot combat an enemy when you know not of it's existance, when you point fingers in the wrong direction and when you don't have a fundimental understanding of it's nature. People tend to take certain ideologies out of context and isolate them as a primary source for our social and political issues. I wholeheartedly agree that certain groups in power attempt to use their political influence to slowly achieve a controlled and authoritarian dystopia where they sit at the top of their egocentrical ''mountain'', but to me the true challenge and problem lies in our collective values, our blind dependence to conventional dogma and our our unwillingness to put ego aside and work towards the betterment of an ideal world for our children to live in. Until there's a drastic collective paradigm shift, we will always look to the external (government, religion, organisations) for a sense of security, control and truths at face value because we fear social ostracization and we underestimate the power of autonomous and rational thinking after being lied to and conditioned for years.

The more we learn, the more realise we have lots left to learn, and one of the primordial steps to wisdom is unlearning the false information we deemed to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join