It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemorrhagic flu in US, says Polk County Coroner, deaths under-reported

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

There are a couple of schools.
The health care professionals are simple, they stick to vaccine, do what the government says.
The government professionals who take a concensus.
Both are reactionary agencies.

Looking at the DHS emergency chart it is designed for the other type of school.
Red alert=attacked with a defined attacker and threat
Orange alert=threatened and doing the best to prevent with a defined threat.
Yellow alert=guarded against a possible attack.

We are definately in red alert with H1N1. But the public, health care and government does not have the defined attacker and threat. So it is reactionary.

In the event of a plane flying into the WTC we would know who and what and know actions that have to be taken against further attacks. This also in a sense is reactionary.

What we seem to be looking for on this thread is preventative. So what is the current cure or what helps with this virus/phenumonia/swine stuff????

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
China's take on it.

seems its bound to mutate, and cats and dogs are not safe

video and article

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
China's take on it.

seems its bound to mutate, and cats and dogs are not safe

video and article

Ahhh, so like West Nile, this H1N1 was an accident intended to kill stray dogs. Hmmmmmm.
And since the method of putting poison meat in 2 liter soda bottles to kill stray dogs was killing poor and children in Mexico they tried a biological agent. The Mexican government had to pay alot of compensation to those poisoned from eating collected poison meat. And the Mexican government won't admit it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a gov PDF for doctors to print and report 2009 H1N1 Hemorrhagic Pneumonitis Syndrome.

It's dated 10/27/2009

www.dhss.mo.gov...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by bluecuddle]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

The health care professionals are simple, they stick to vaccine, do what the government says.

We are definately in red alert with H1N1. But the public, health care and government does not have the defined attacker and threat. So it is reactionary.

In the event of a plane flying into the WTC we would know who and what and know actions that have to be taken against further attacks. This also in a sense is reactionary.

What we seem to be looking for on this thread is preventative. So what is the current cure or what helps with this virus/phenumonia/swine stuff????

Your words say more then you probably realize. Analogy is almost perfect. They seeded event at many layers (Hollywood, TV news, foreign covert operations, bomb placing, ...) and then at day D they postponed ordinary security patterns. Maybe it is same as now - "something" ugly (fluUGLYness was long time nurtured by MSM) is spreading globe and MSM and WHO are doing every step to speed it up? To allow it as 911 was in many respects allowed by distraction of US air space security network.
If WHO is not driven by some evil goal then - at least - is acting totally irresponsibly.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad

Originally posted by JJay55

Your words say more then you probably realize. Analogy is almost perfect. They seeded event at many layers (Hollywood, TV news, foreign covert operations, bomb placing, ...) and then at day D they postponed ordinary security patterns. Maybe it is same as now - "something" ugly (fluUGLYness was long time nurtured by MSM) is spreading globe and MSM and WHO are doing every step to speed it up? To allow it as 911 was in many respects allowed by distraction of US air space security network.
If WHO is not driven by some evil goal then - at least - is acting totally irresponsibly.

I just realized something else... tell me what you think.
100,000 in India, 3000 in Greece, tens of thousands in Ethiopia and Iraq, Qatar, Giza, Bangledesh, Serbia, stray dogs that are killed mostly with poison meat. Ok, here comes someone who says that they have a virus created when dogs are horsemeat and it's H3N8 and guarantee to kill the dogs only. Oopsie, Mexico had some in their biological stockpile and the label is worn out and they used H1N1 instead... no biggie, the virus is mild and most humans can survive. Massive cover up in Mexico... murders disguised as drug wars.
So WHO and CDC are reactionary still. Governments can't explain or handle the patients. Now it emerges that dogs are getting sick from H1N1... could it have been a lethal cocktail that happened in Mexico to cover up their mistake?

Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Company pulls swine flu vaccines in Canada
2 commentsNov. 24, 2009 06:47 AM
Associated Press
LONDON - Pharmaceuticals company GlaxoSmithKline PLC said Tuesday it has advised medical staff in Canada to not use one batch of swine flu vaccines in case they trigger life-threatening allergies.

Company spokeswoman Gwenan White said that they issued the advice after reports that one batch of the swine flu vaccine might have caused more allergic reactions than normal.

"We have advised health care professionals not to use that batch while health authorities and GlaxoSmithKline investigate," she said.

White said the batch at issue, which has been distributed across Canada, contains 172,000 doses of the vaccine. She declined to say how many doses had been administered before the advice to stop using them was given.

White said U.K.-based GlaxoSmithKline wrote to Canadian health care professionals advising them to stop using the batch on Nov. 18. She says a total of 7.5 million doses of the vaccine have been distributed in Canada.

GlaxoSmithKline is the world's second largest drug maker by revenue. Its shares were down 0.08 percent on the London stock exchange at 1,276.50p ($21.16)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Of course we have a tainted batch of the vaccine. Lets see if they notify these people that recieved the vaccine. Which is what they should be doing. I can't imagine what these people will be going through when they find this out.

What was it that Moshe person said again?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

More regarding the Mexico mistake. A new rabies variant showed up in March 2008. This could be a reason for a governmental decision for a specific program to prevent spread of a problem that would become serious. In the mix up, the Mexican scientists (I'm picturing a cartoon) inadvertantly caused a catastrophic human flu pandemic.
When I looked it up, the symptoms resemble Lyssavirus with hemorraghic fever. First 2 weeks are flu like symptoms. Did Mexico poison people instead of stray dogs with a biological cocktail that have doctors stumped now?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Oaxaca, Mexico where the Mexican new virus rabies is from is also the origin of the H1N1 pandemic.
Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The flu virus species hops, always has. Does anyone even bother to read up on the virus itself before going full blown paranoid?

The outbreak began in La Gloria, not Mexico City and had been in La Gloria for two months prior to the Mexico City cases.

Dog Flu news from 2005

10 deadly diseases that hopped across species...

People aren't the only ones who can get hit with the flu. The influenza virus can infect a range of animals, including chickens, pigs, whales, dogs, horses, ferrets and seals.

Source from 2005

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Some more evidence the World press is not reporting the real situation in any way. From the EU WHO report for 13 to 20 November, 181 deaths in Europe attributed to H1N1 (LAB TEST CONFIRMED).

Check out the Nations with the highest number of deaths:

In the period 13–20 November, 21 countries reported 181 new deaths associated with laboratory-confirmed pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza, raising the total since April 2009 from 471 to 652.

The deaths were reported in Belgium (4), Croatia (2), Finland (3), France (14), Germany (7), Greece (3), Ireland (1), Italy (24), Luxembourg (1), the Netherlands (5), Norway (5), Poland (2), Portugal (3), the Republic of Moldova (2), Serbia (6), Spain (34), Sweden (2), Switzerland (1), the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, (1), Turkey (33) and the United Kingdom (28). Poland, Switzerland and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia reported their first laboratory-confirmed deaths during this week. Most pandemic (H1N1) 2009 cases have resolved without complications.

Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen anything in the media about a couple of dozen dead in the UK, Turkey, Spain, France, etc.

Week 46 EU Report

Because of Ukraine the media is focused on Poland and other neighboring countries and ignoring the nations with the most air travel to Ukraine. (Which also show the biggest increase in deaths, incidentally).

Canada and the US also have common air travel with Ukraine. I would be wiling to bet there are at least as many deaths this week in Canada and the US which can be traced to the same strain of H1N1 which hit Ukraine.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What I don't understand is the intense desire exhibited by some to prove/hold someone responsible for what can clearly be seen as well within the normal range of viral mutation unassisted by any human agency. What earthly difference does it make exactly how it started, anyway?

I mean, if you insist on it being a conspiracy, then my vote goes to the ultimate conspirator: Big Mamma Nature.

Talk about motive, means, and opportunity!

Wouldn't our energies be better directed towards clearly observing the current behavior of the virus so we may understand and anticipate when it may arrive in our locality and in what form it is most likely to do so? And what preventatives, supplements, and treatments seem to be working best?

I'd rather try to keep the thread focussed on stats, patterns, firsthand reports and the like than fruitless theorizing (no offense to theorizers) about which elite is responsible, because in the end we'll have to deal with what IS. Personally, I'd much rather spend my time reading reports and data that come in than yet another wild premise unless the premise is well thought out, can withstand moderate challenge, and most importantly, actually makes a difference in how to deal with it.

Again, no offense meant to anyone, I've been following this since late March, I'm pretty aware of all the different flavors of conspiracies and evildoers, have commented upon them in threads focussed on that aspect. I'm just asking for one thread NOT to be dominated by it, but rather upon the physical/medical/economic aspects and consequences and what we can actually do about it.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Report from a Ukraine Coroner.

Don't take antibiotics,for one thing!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I knew i smelled a rat from the very beginning. Here in Iowa we have an over Abundance of hog confinements by company's such as Hormel in S.W. Iowa. What a perfect host environment for disaster. Dead hogs sometimes fill the dumpsters after dark. We tried to petition these company's years ago in and around here,but their lawyers were too powerful for us little people. These scumbags have had no respect for the human life around these places,dumping tons of hog waste in the rivers,stream beds,etc at night when no one is around,but you can smell it for miles after a dump. The DNR has done absolutely nothing about it. I believe they are being paid too look the other way. People need to realize this is a perfect place for these germs to mutate. However,i believe the government was up to something, and or knew that this virus would get out of hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Thanks for the information I love that site the GlobalResearch, so now is not pneumonia or pneumonia plague, it doesn't take to antibiotics and is a new virus, well isn't Ukraine well known for their outbreaks of resistance antibiotic TB?that makes then number 5 in the world.

I wonder now more than ever.

Now that article was followed by this other article from the Ukraine,

Ukraine, WHO and the Geopolitics of Swine Flu Panic

A more indeep analysis of the Ukraine pandemic.

globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Arm yourselves with cameras and take movies and pictures of them on the act then take them to the major media outlets that will listen.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
The flu virus species hops, always has. Does anyone even bother to read up on the virus itself before going full blown paranoid?

The outbreak began in La Gloria, not Mexico City and had been in La Gloria for two months prior to the Mexico City cases.

Dog Flu news from 2005

10 deadly diseases that hopped across species...

People aren't the only ones who can get hit with the flu. The influenza virus can infect a range of animals, including chickens, pigs, whales, dogs, horses, ferrets and seals.

Source from 2005

Ok eco, work with me here. Let's say that this target wasn't human. Just because it effected us it doesn't mean that was the intention. As the most important creature on the planet sometimes we think it's all about us.

What if a designer was made to cheaply control the stray dog population and it jumped that line into a danger to humans. Not intentional, accident by a government who isn't the most technological on the planet, possibly the work of persuasion pharma, definately behind closed doors money deals... then what?

Who are the players in Mexico who would supply a designer like that?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We have taken pictures,it's done no good. It's corruption to the core when you are dealing with big corp. We have even contacted PETA-Nothing! They are too big to beat.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

For starters I don't know why this " stray dog killing" program would be unleashed in the village of La Gloria where it instantly affected not dogs but people.

People seem to have a hard time picturing what is actually going on. The hundreds of Drs in each country performing tests, the sentinel network that gathers samples of not just flu but any illness that strikes in more than a few people and places.

I've watched a group of people on ATS from day one insist that any number of things were actually at work other than swine flu. These theories started as "plague" thanks to bad translation software and now the latest is "Tuberculosis" just because some of the countries involved have TB problems and someone decided the symptoms might be similar.

The swine flu has been found in test all over the World and contrary to popular belief every hospital case gets tested. In Ukraine, when the swab tests were coming back negative they ran every test imaginable to find out what was killing people.

No, people sit back and pretend they know more about it, sitting in the chair at home than all the Doctors and scientists who are on the front
lines....

I know this is ATS and people do conspiracies here but all those other conspiracies have some evidence. This one is just people making crap up to entertain themselves. This balloon of fiction just keeps getting bigger
and bigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join