It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I have indeed stated that i will apologise for calling you a hoaxer if this is genuine "UFO" footage.
But there is no chance of that... i have eyes and can see it's not.

If you say you're not hoaxing, which i don't believe but you stand by, then will you apologise for being gullible and believing that some random, inanimate object is in fact some sort of alien craft.

As OZ says... i hope this is labelled a hoax and you are banned... if not, just your admission that you're a gullible fool will suffice

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
r (apart from it being infront the pole and bush clearly).

[edit on 22-11-2009 by maxxsee]

How many times?

Can you not see?

It is NOT in front of the bush or pole.... it is BEHIND.

ANYONE can see that??

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Then how do you explain the angular inwards shape that is the same on the right side as the left side.
Compare the two sides and see how similar they are:

How do you explain this?? Shouldn't the bush have covered the angular shape to right if the bush was infront of it??
I don't understand your logic.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
maxxsee, have you called UFO Hunters yet? I'm sure they'd be eager to crack the case for you. Just be sure to "be nice" when they tell you it's not a UFO, instead of insulting their intelligence.

Might make a good episode.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by diccolo

Haha that is a great idea.
I love Bill in that show, the show is so freakin funny and entertaining. Especially the debates between the new sceptic (since season 2 show 15 or something) in the show and Bill are very funny.
If they would like to make a show of this I would be all for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Bill would be down for it in a heartbeat.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by maxxsee

I have indeed stated that i will apologise for calling you a hoaxer if this is genuine "UFO" footage.
But there is no chance of that... i have eyes and can see it's not.

If you say you're not hoaxing, which i don't believe but you stand by, then will you apologise for being gullible and believing that some random, inanimate object is in fact some sort of alien craft.

As OZ says... i hope this is labelled a hoax and you are banned... if not, just your admission that you're a gullible fool will suffice

Is there any UFO footage that has been proven as a genuine UFO?

I don't think he's trying to pull off a hoax. It may not be a UFO but I don't think it's an intentional fake either.

And I don't see why you feel the need to personally attack this guy who's just posting something here for your comments. Does it make you feel better about yourself to attack him? He asked everyone to be nice - he stated that he's new here. I say give him a break and see what the Mod has to say about it. If it's not an obvious CGI I think several of you guys should apologize for the personal attacks you've been throwing on him.

As far as wasting everyone's time. I don't think he's forced anyone to spend their day trolling this thread.

Even if it IS a hoax... Are you not entertained?

Gladiator - "Maximus: [after swiftly dispatching another gladiator] Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Then how do you explain the angular inwards shape that is the same on the right side as the left side.

How do you explain the change in the angle of the slope over 2 seperate frames?

How do you explain the fact that you first claimed you had not edited it, but then on your very next post claimed that you had?

How do you explain your reluctance to simply provide the raw data to prove you are not hoaxing?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Well.... several stills and close ups have been shown and most of them look like this,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f68e04de256.jpg[/atsimg]

Where you can clearly see the pole is in front of the umbrella.

And this, where the edge of the umbrella is masked by the bush, granted it's only slightly but i think it's just behind the bush.

I mean we could argue all day whether or not the umbrella is behind or in front of the pole or bush, it's irrelevant..... the point is that the object in the video and stills is nothing, it's insignificant and i think you are well aware of this and are just loving the attention.

It's quite pathetic actually.

If you can look at this and honestly think it's something worthwhile, then as i said, you're either gullible or visually impaired.

[edit on 22/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

hehe one word to your post:
COOL

*Throws the sword at the emperor*

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sagestranger

Is there any UFO footage that has been proven as a genuine UFO?

Mexican airforce footage. They are unidentified, flying in the air, and objects.

Youtube below:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ouch Op

He's got you there...LOL!!!!

Try explaining yourself outta that one

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Where exactely did he get me?
You have to tell me cause I didn't see him answer my question AT ALL. He said he THINKS it might be a bit behind the bush, if so very little. His claim just got weaker than ever.

edits: spelling. .......

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Mexican airforce footage. They are unidentified, flying in the air, and objects.

Very cool - I guess I was thinking more along the lines of it being proven to be alien craft but yeah since it only has to be Unidentified that really makes it a lot easier to fall into that genuine UFO category.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

Where exactely did he get me?
You have to tell me cause I didn't see him answer my question AT ALL. He said he THINKS it might be a bit behind the bush, if so very little. His claim just got weaker than ever.

edits: spelling. .......

He pretty much just caught you out lying....just like I did a few pages back.
The video still shows clearly that the "UFO" is behind the pole, which would make it suspiciously fake-like

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sagestranger

Originally posted by bloodline

Very cool - I guess I was thinking more along the lines of it being proven to be alien craft but yeah since it only has to be Unidentified that really makes it a lot easier to fall into that genuine UFO category.

Thanks for pointing that out.

My guess is that if there was something absolutely conclusive then you'd already know about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

They later found out those were oil rigs. I think, either way that's irrelevant to the thread.

Looks like an umbrella to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
Technically there IS a UFO in that video.

At around 29/30 seconds an object zooms by the screen really fast, about the size of the umbrella itself. (Probably a bird).

So whether he's talking about the umbrella shaped object, or the flying object that zooms by i'm not sure.

Actually, this is to the presenter and not to the person quoted above whom I agree with.

There are two somethings that fly by. One early in the clip that moves left to right below the "UFO," and one toward the end that moves right-to-left and passes directly in front of the "UFO."

I see no wing motion in either one and the speed is pretty damned fast. So, I don't know about them. But first, the UFO at the beginning seems to have a dark edge around it that distinctly separates it from the flag pole behind. Why would that be? Second, the UFO never moves an inch. That is rare with UFOs. They don't usually behave that way. Third, you focus on this UFO after a slow pan to it. No shaky camera motion as you come to it. Obviously, you knew where your pan stop was going to be. An accidently coming across a UFO like that would have some awkard camera motion as the operator realized what he or she was seeing and would have had to back up to frame the object correcttly. And the zoom on it is explained how?

Fourthy, you seem to indicate that you didn't know that it was a UFO at the time and recently discovered it on the video. (Maybe I read your account wrong. But you ain't telling us something.) Denying a hoax ahead of time is not the way most people would present the case.

Lastly, if you did know it was a UFO at the time, why didn't the camera stick around long enough to catch it move off? That would have capped the episode nicely.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Okay, I was polite in my first couple of responses to this thread, but this has really gotten out of hand. Could you please, please post the original footage, unedited in any way, including sound, where we may view it? If you cannot or will not comply with that request, I give up.

Also

The first thing I thought of on first viewing this clip was an old (I think it was one of Billy M's) one of a tree, alone on a hillside, with a hubcap floating in front of it. Motionless. Does anyone else remeber that one/ know where to link / post it? It was in color, and I think it was from Sweden or maybe Switzerland. Dont have any other info on it, but I think it relevant to this topic for comparison.

CDS

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

This one?
www.ufodigest.com...

www.iigwest.com...

farm4.static.flickr.com...

[edit on 22/11/09 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>