It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
reply to post by ArMaP

No ofcourse the raw file doesn't have a name stamped on it...
What I posted before was the same quality/bitrate vid but just with some text on it.

See, this is the point. Once you add that text - it is not longer legitimate.

Im really not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Again, even one tiny little edit such as adding some text.....makes the video 100% incapable of being analysed.

There is absolutely NOTHING more that can be said about this edited video. Nothing.

I think this thread is done. There is nothing more to do or say. If the OP does not want to share the UNEDITED RAW FOOTAGE, there is absolutely nothing to discuss. As a member, and after 14 pages, Id suggest everyone move on.

The End.

[edit on November 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi Maxx, welcome to the flaming! you have really stirred up the pack i must say..

I remember watching this when you first put up the thread and can't really imagine how it has gone this long. I have seen this happen countless times on numerous threads where something is released for us all to share and give our thoughts to. You have done a good job so far in putting up with the flamers and trolls, it usually gets to a stage where the original poster throws in the towel, another 3 or 4 pages are made from the people saying "I told you so" then the thread get swallowed up and put with the others. You have a choice here though.

You have a forum moderator who is willing and very capable to look at your footage in it's raw form. He (Or she) is the person to trust above all others here. You seem willing to share the footage with someone, but i also see that you think there is something suspicious about the forum moderator and that comes across as being very strange to me.

I would suggest you take the moderators deal, or duck out so the thread can be closed. I don't have the authority to do anything, i'm just giving my opinion on what i have seen for years here on ATS.

So many times it has come to this stage and too many posts of "Faker", "Hoax", i would just like to see something come out of this if you are willing to help us understand what you saw. If you don't want to continue you obviously have something that you don't want people to see, perhaps something you created yourself to get the response you have so far garnered.

October

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I agree and I am trying to get this person to share it with even just me... But still there is some hesitance...

So Maxxsee, You seem to have disappeared. Do we have a deal or not? I will gladly stick around and share what I thought but you need to give me the full raw unedited footage with complete sound...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Haha pretty funny. You only forget one thing. Are there minituature birds where you live that are 1 cm large?

Keep on spamming those fake comments. That is all you are good at.
I think it is time for pluppiplupp to be banned for all his troll comments already.

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
What would you like me to do? I thought you just didn't want me around any more. I will stick around and share my thoughts on the video if that is what you want.
As a moderator I could lose my title if I lied. I promise you I am NOT going to post it.

That seems fair enough. I would like the one who I send the video to to analyze it and show the results in the thread etc. This without posting original sound and video..
I wouldn't mind you sticking around after the analyzis at all. Just sounds a bit suspicious that you said you were gonna run with it as soon as you got it, what would be the point.

So will you analyse it and post the screens here etc from the analysis of the raw footage if I send it? Can you analyse videos well?

@sagestranger: Thanks. It is only when I saw that it is infront of the bush and pole I realized it must be in mid air.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So will you analyse it and post the screens here etc from the analysis of the raw footage if I send it? Can you analyse videos well?

Yeah, sure I can do that. Just send me the full raw unedited footage with sound. OK?

Oh and I didn't mean to sound suspicious. I just thought that is what you wanted. But yeah I would be happy to stick around.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Haha pretty funny. You only forget one thing. Are there minituature birds where you live that are 1 cm large?

Keep on spamming those fake comments. That is all you are good at.
I think it is time for pluppiplupp to be banned for all his troll comments already.

I wasn't saying that your ridiculous video was a cocktail umbrella, just that as the person thought your video was good, then perhaps he'd like to see a video with more umbrellas in it.

Yes... all I'm good at is fake comments.
I thought my comments were real but oh well.... turns out they're fake.
The only person trolling, as INTERNOS pointed out several pages ago... is YOU.

How do you figure that i am spamming?
I, like most others on here, just want you to post the video, unedited.

Well actually... i want you banned for hoaxing, playing games and wasting peoples time, but that's just me.
I'm a grouch i guess.

@sagestranger: Thanks. It is only when I saw that it is infront of the bush and pole I realized it must be in mid air.

And for the BILLIONTH time.

It IS NOT in front of the bush or the pole...

Not only are you a hoaxer... but you clearly have a visual impairment too.

:shk:

[edit on 22/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I would never send you anything. You seem to be a very rude person that easily throws accusations at ppl. Not someone I would trust.

edit: Yes after the overlay image it is positive it is infront of the pole and the bush. Just like my other screens has illustrated clearly.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I would never send you anything. You seem to be a very rude person that easily throws accusations at ppl. Not someone I would trust.

I think in this case his accusations are justified. Now quit stalling and please supply us with the raw footage.

Your reluctance to do so suggests that you are lacking credibility

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
maxxsee you can send your footage to be analyzed to www.ufoimaging.com... or www.bas-research.com...

I highly recommend it!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's a good job I'm not asking you to send it to me then huh?

edit: Yes after the overlay image it is positive it is infront of the pole and the bush. Just like my other screens has illustrated clearly.

It's not.
It's behind the bush and pole.

I give up man.

You are strange.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
maxxsee you can send your footage to be analyzed to www.ufoimaging.com... or www.bas-research.com...

I highly recommend it!!

Why on earth would you suggest he goes somewhere else when there are people posting on this very thread who are more than capable of analyzing legitimate footage and have over and over said they would do so if provided the unedited raw footage? Sending an edited video off to other sites does nobody any good.

[edit on November 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by sagestranger

If you liked the OP's video.... you'll LOVE this.

Haha - very good - Is that you?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

Nope.... not me.
Just thought you'd enjoy it

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I think in this case his accusations are justified. Now quit stalling and please supply us with the raw footage.

Your reluctance to do so suggests that you are lacking credibility

How much do you wanna bet we'll never, ever see this raw footage??!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You might not think so but you are most certainly wrong. Watch the picture with the 2 red arrows I posted, see how similar the edges are.
Also watch carefully your own screen overlay and see the contour of the bush in this overlapping. It is more clear than ever that it is actually infront of the bush when you watch this. Good job!
Watch:

The 2 inverted screen I posted also suggests it is infront of the bush.

This is a common illusion.
Look at the left side of the animation.
The tree lines in the middle left part of the image change pretty much horizontally and vertical while the right side more or less have a zoom effect.
This sugggests to me that the shot is not taken on the exact same spot.
So my belief, (based on my own experience), is that the treeline at the object might not be on the same place on both of the images that the animation switches between. So you and Armap ar still on square one on that one.

I ask again. is it possible for you to take new photos of the place? Like several of them?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OK guys, Maxxsee has agreed to send me the full raw footage, unedited and with sound.

I will have it analyzed and will post the results in thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Not until next summer. It is winter in Sweden now.

The ufo clip was probably filmed at the time 22:50 (evening).

The no ufo 6 days earlier at round 22:00.
I am certain both clips are filmed at same spot (maybe max 15 meters away from each other).
If you look up to the right of that same image you will see trees pull to the right aswell. So there is no difference really. I think you can clearly see the bush going behind the ufo even in the still screen in that gif with the ufo on it. The contour is somehow more clear in that image. Don't know if the color or something was changed, but it is very well done because now you can see it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OK guys, Maxxsee has agreed to send me the full raw footage, unedited and with sound. I will have it analyzed and will post the results in thread.

True. And you have agreed not to post original sound or video for anyone.

I'm looking forward to the analysis. Maybe it will shut some ppl up who has screamed fake a bit too many times.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
People are still arguing for this vids authenticity?

Its a sqaure outdoor patio/bench umbrella, white with 4 support arms. more than likely canvas as the material, Flag pole is in front of the 'object'. It could be a 6 or 5 sided umbrella since pentagons when viewed point on at that angle often hide the other 3 sides behind the front facing 2, although id say its more a 4 sided umbrella.

ie like one of these

Umbrellas

Heck you can see in the vid the fact its got re-enforcing cloth strips on the corners and up the areas where the wooden or metal support struts touch the canvas all the way up to the apex of the pyramid. ie the areas that appear MORE white than the main canvas on the 'object'.

Heres a pic that shows how a 6 sided pyramid umbrella can hide the other side behind the front sides. its also on a fairly similar angle to the OP's video.

Umbrella 2

Sorry if anyone has already brought this up... I dont want to run through 15 pages of this rubbish to look. Some people have some splaining to do when they post this trash as evidence, as if adding HD to the vid would make it more... authentic.

Edit:- Hmm also, why the heck is it such a damn slow pan and zoom to the object... if i suddenly spotted something like that while filming id have it either in frame to begin with or id get it in frame asap!... i guess UFO's in this area are such a common occurrence he was acting blase about it.

Heh only just noticed the 'object' has a hanging fringe around its base to boot.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

OK guys, Maxxsee has agreed to send me the full raw footage, unedited and with sound. I will have it analyzed and will post the results in thread.

True. And you have agreed not to post original sound or video for anyone.

Whats that supposed to mean?

I'm looking forward to the analysis. Maybe it will shut some ppl up who has screamed fake a bit too many times.

Im pretty sure it will be debunked straight off though. I know you are new here and you assumed all members of this site are gullible enough to believe anything....good thing you were wrong.

Looking forward to what the video experts say

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join