It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

The last small clip of the object that seems to be traveling behind the hill is not something that a normal airplane could explain. That is one of the reasons why I think these fast moving objects are something else. Watch it for your self.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
that is a gazebo in someones backyard;
and its on the ground behind a tree;
and its not even footage; its a picture being zoomed in on

coolshadesails.com...

www.whitegazebo.co.uk...

www.whitepavilion.co.uk...

[edit on 23-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
looks like a white 4-door Chrysler to me.

second line.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You will take the deal then?
Look at the terms if you forgot..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Originally posted by Akezzon

Hi!
I also think the youtube quality might be changing the colors around a bit.
I took another screen and enhanced it.
i46.tinypic.com...
zoomed in same picture
i49.tinypic.com...

I guess this makes it even more clear don't you think?
Do you agree that the object is infront of the bushes now from these screens?

I think you just disproved your own theory mate. I'm sure if you look closely at the second, zoomed image, you can just about see a structure underneath the object, which to me looks suspiciously like a pole and possibly tri-pod legs, with a small base at the top of the legs.

It may just be my imagination, as I am convinced this is not a UFO, due to lack of movement, size and many other attributes that have previously been mentioned.

Can someone with decent image software (nothing here on my work computer) see if they can enhance the dark region directly below? I can do it from home, but I'll be stuck here in hell for another 4 hours!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

You are talking about the V shaped pattern underneath the object??
Very interesting, haven't seen this before!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Yes, it is an inverted "V" shape directly central and below the object with a dark, thin line rising up. To me, this suggests a tri-pod stand and pole leading up to a parasol. The reason it is not clearly visible is because the parasol is doing what it is intended to do and shading out what little remaining sunlight there is and so casting the stand into shade, against the dark background.

I am anxiously looking forward to the video analysis result though.

If this does turn out to be just a parasol, I believe that you were unaware of this error in judgement. If so, I would suggest maybe being more careful in the future. This is why I haven't yet posted anything on this subject, because I manage to debunk most of my own findings first. The rest are inconclusive "lights in the night sky" kinda stuff. Not worth posting, as there are thousands of similar videos around.

I wish you good luch in future research.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Maybe it is the energy emitted from it that makes it hover that actually shows!?
That would be remarkable.
I don't know any parasoll I've seen that has a tripod like this clumpsy very large V under it. It doesn't add up for me.
Can you post an umberella of this model you are talking about so I understand what you mean pls..?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Why??? Why would someone post something so ignorant? This is an insult to those who have had real experiences.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

This is a smaller version of what I have in mind, but you will get the general idea. The one I'm thinking about would be bigger, with bulier, sturdier legs. Similar to what you would get in a pub beer garden, here in the UK.

Tripod Parasol

[edit to add] Interesting theory about the energy output BTW, I'm keeping an open mind untill the results are in.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am totally gobsmacked that this footage is on its 19th page of replies.

I've seen footage 1,000 times more authentic, and of something that patently isn't a garden umbrella, debunked and ignored before 10 replies.

I normally live by "if you haven't got anything good to say don't post at all!" but on this occasion I'm forced to.

Is this really what ATS has become???

Seriously, gobsmacked!

kiwifoot

[edit on 23-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is the funniest and "funnest" thread in ages.

Any news on the analysis of the umbrella/gazebo yet?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The picture you posted has a very small V in relation to the object in contrast to the huge V under the ufo.
We'll have to wait for the analysis.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Hey mate, can you simply post a link to this reply as to the geographical location of this alleged video so i can put a bird in the sky
....ya get it now ?

just a link is all i am asking for

IF ANYONE IN HERE CAN REPLY TO ME WITH THIS SO CALLED LINK TO THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION OF THE ALLEGED VIDEO IT WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED

[edit on 23-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think this is a marque tent which you can clearly make out it is because theres a tree blocking some of it on the right.

To say this is a UFO is kind of attention seeking.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

No..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Yes.....this thread, although as valid as any other, should not have gone on for more than 1 page, it is a waste of server space.

No one is going to confirm anything additional given the limited information in the original footage, this is a classic case of Occam's razor, anything beyond that is the product of an overly fertile imagination and wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why hasn't a mod put a "hoax" tag on this yet? I'm not saying the OP meant to post a hoax, but this is clearly not a real UFO. We can debate, and whine all day, on what we think are in certain night videos, but this is so apparent and clear as to what it is, I'm just shocked.

I used to love coming to this site, but I think it is time to pack up, and look elsewhere for my conspiracy and UFO fix, because it's stuff like this that stays at the top, while actually interesting topics, videos, or pictures are lost in a sea of clear HOAXs. The moto of this site used to be "deny ignorance", and this video is clearly an ignorant attempt to come off as a genuine UFO video. 19 pages long?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow, 19 pages!!!???

This really reminds me of the "Taymour" thread from a while back.

Remember, he kept claiming all these anomalies in supposed Mars photos, but would constantly refuse to release the source or unedited pics?

Sounds all to familiar in this thread. Here, several members including a mod have requested for "maxxsee" to provide the unedited footage for proper analysis, but he has refused.

I wonder how many more pages are going to go on before this member is banned or at least this thread closed?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Crikey. I cannot believe I just sat and read this entire thread.

I've come to several conclusions:

1) The object is not a UFO. It looks more like an umbrella, gazebo, etc...

2) It is behind the bushes.

3) No amount of video analyzing will prove exactly what this is.

4) The OP is, without a doubt, completely and utterly convinced this is an alien craft. He does not listen to the several reasons why this *probably* isn't and, in fact, refuses to take any kind of analysis that he's not happy with.

And also, how exactly will the analysis of this video prove it is not a UFO? Or not an umbrella? All it will really prove is whether it's CGI or not and I really doubt anyone could think this is CGI.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join