It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nope, saw that one, and that is one of Billys. This one was very very similar to that, but from a greater distance, and was video in which the object was motionless, in front of the tree. Very very close to that one, though!

Damn, I wish I could find it!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Umm are you asking me why the ufo has a dark edge around it that separates it from the pole?
I qualified guess would be some sort of light/energy being emitted from it that is visible against darker backround but not white, like the pole. I am just guessing about this though.
Don't know about the other "ufos" you are talking about in this vid. I did try to film the extremely fast moving objects that never show visible wingflapping like I normally do. But I haven't noticed them in this vid. I have probably many hours of these other fast objects in other clips though. They apear to be black/metallic and roundish and seem to be reflecting the sun at times. Like you can see in the other youtube video I have.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Kind sir,

even if you are cursing my deceased mother in the audio, I promis not to be offended. What up with my request?

message rec'd. Thanks for letting me know.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i see this thread is still ongoing, could you supply the geographical location from which the video was taken ?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Already did and posted a map of filming location.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
reply to post by tristar

Already did and posted a map of filming location.

A link would be helpful if its not too much trouble.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
See, this is the point. Once you add that text - it is not longer legitimate.

I'm afraid that's a wrong statement. If you are a professional in Ufology you should know that.

Sorry free_spirit but that's a ridiculous thing to say, if you were a professional video
editor you would know the difference between ORIGINAL footage and EDITED footage,
and what that means when trying to determine if the video has been tampered with in
any way.

You are wrong and yes I accept your sorry, allow me to explain why. You say
and EDITED footage is not the same than an ORIGINAL footage am I right? Well, in
my bussiness and experience an edited footage comes from an original footage and
the fact it was edited not necessarily means it is not legitimate, there are thousands
and thousands of videos that have been edited from the originals for different reasons
for example in television where time is the escence, newscast, specials, documentaries
etc. they all edit original footages for the shows purposes, it's the standard procedure
and there's nothing you can do about it, this doesn't mean in any way these materials
lose their legitimacy once they are edited. You see?

Now second example, DVD UFO documentaries counted by thousands on the market
for years, the producers edit all the time the UFO footages provided to fit the time
line of the production. This doesn't mean in any way these UFO footages are not
legitimate just because they were edited, do you agree?

On the Internet there are thousands of UFO footages edited due to several reasons
from limited uploading megabytes, limited memory of the user's computer RAM, hard
disk etc. This plus the limited knowledge of a UFO witness who not necessarily know
how to capture a long uncompressed video (Raw footage) and simply capture a
relevant piece to upload it on Youtube or other site. This doesn't mean in any way his
UFO footage is not legitimate just because he posted an edited piece of the footage.

But let's go back to the original sentence, subject of this dialogue and I quote:
See, this is the point. Once you add that text - it is not longer legitimate. (End of quote)
Very wrong because all the tv networks even NASA put text or logos to their videos then are they illegitimate because of this?
Wrong because it would mean nobody is free to protect his footage from piracy by
putting a copyright wich is a text, then according to that criterion the simple fact of
putting a copyright makes the footage illegitimate, very wrong. Most UFO witnesees
put text on videos to explain pertinent issues of the sighting like a testimonial over
the video, maybe this is not recommended but certainly it doesn't compromise the
legitimacy of the footage, there is still the original raw unedited and without text that
can be requested. The point here is, the fact of putting a text in any video doesn't
necessarily makes it illegitimate, do you agree or not.

For the analysis purposes a raw footage is required all the time but you can't say
as a fact that any UFO footage that has been edited is illegitimate, that is wrong.
I have been in the television industry for years as well as the UFO research and
certainly is not a ridiculous thing what I said, just think about it.

On the other hand I will wait to see if maxxsee decides to provide his raw footage
to someone trustable enough to perform a professional analysis, then we'll see if
this case was legitimate or not. Fair enough?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
as we are waiting for the analysis,

here is a link to some footage (just 17mb) of an object that seems to move behind the mountain as far as I can see. These are the speeds of the objects I am talking about. They are fast to be modest.

Enjoy!
www.2shared.com...

edit:
here are some screens
embossed

normal

zoom

So basically as far as I can tell as it goes behind the mountain, it must be atleast a few meters wide.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
For the analysis purposes a raw footage is required all the time

You don't understand that this was exactly what greeneyedleo and myself were saying do you?

For the analysis purposes a raw footage is required all the time

No one was talking about NASA videos, newscasts, specials, documentaries, thousands of UFO DVD's, or any of that irrelevant nonsense that you brought up above. This thread is about maxxsee's video and the various attempts at acquiring the original video for analysis purposes.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

here is a link to some footage (just 17mb) of an object that seems to move behind the mountain as far as I can see. These are the speeds of the objects I am talking about. They are fast to be modest.

Enjoy!
www.2shared.com...

edit:
here are some screens
embossed

Haven't you wasted enough of everyone's time?

Now you are posting images of blurry somethings and saying they could be UFO's too?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Enjoy!

What the hell?

Thats even worse than the hoax video you posted. A blurry spot does not equal a UFO.

Its pretty clear that you have made a habit of creating rubbish and posting it off as something when its clearly nothing. I never though I would say this but I am hoping that when the analysis of your original video is done, you get what is coming to you.

No wonder the mainstream population thinks UFO believers are insane, with the type of crap people like yourself come up with...who can blame them

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The attitude here, is amazing. And the analysis so far, is incredible. Whatever you might think, its your opinion. That light ship spins a lot like a few of the crafts I've seen, and, its not devoid of energy, which anyone with energy recognition can spot. TR3Bs, with human pilots don't. Basically the way you are expressing authority on photos follows this line of reasoning. If the object is a square, and you can find a square object in nature, then the photo is obviously that object. Just you opinon. The egos amongst these posters are amazing. How many of you have had sitings. Could you identify it? Were you greeted.
I've been greeted many times and had a craft show up, then my son comes out and witnesses it with me.

People ask for photos. Only recently did I buy a "still cheap", its a Kodac Easy Share camera, z1012IS, but it takes ok normal pics, and has night vision, but I don't know how to use it yet, and you know what, wouldnt even consider running in to grab it if I did.

There are ways to up your chance enormously, and I believe you would all end up having sitings of your own, but you got to do some work at it, raise your consciousness and level of unity, concern for this planet and oneness, and send out love. Do meditations and seek. Those who seek will find.

I believe the OP. It was incredible siting and there is no way he would got that on camera if they didnt wish him to, and this tells me he can seek further, and find more.

Unfortunately, when you do recover memories and seek contact. You may also find its not all nordics and light ships and greetings, but there may be some grey abductions involved too. For some reason they get a slice of you too. Just warning. For anyone who seeks, if thats the case, do more meditation and metaphysics and ask for protection.

Great find, this is an amazing video.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The egos amongst these posters are amazing. How many of you have had sitings. Could you identify it? Were you greeted.
I've been greeted many times and had a craft show up, then my son comes out and witnesses it with me.

Yes, Ive had a sighting which I could not explain with logic, no I dont have any photos, and Im not inclined to make up stories to prove my point. If you bothered to read the photo experts analysis of the video, you will notice that not one of them even remotely considers this video real.

What the UFO community does not need is for people to post ridiculous videos as it only discredits us even further. If you want people to take you seriously, posting rubbish is not the way to do it.

Im almost ashamed to admit that I believe, when people do this kind of stuff

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is nonetheless a light ship, and that tells me how much everyone thinks they know. The energy is sirian or pleadian, but I keep flashing on Sirius much like I did with mine, and Maxee, I just got confirmation from my walk in friend, he said its very real. I would ignore everyone here and look at what this means in your life. Because the other pics you showed that were fuzzy, you took them because they looked like something unusual. It seems to me that this is connected to you.

This means you need to scratch below the surface in your life, and do meditations. I'll write to you and link you my thread. But, I do want to warn you that usually when you have contact or memories buried connected to who you are are in source, seeing such a craft means you already have a higher than average frequency. And, it means you have cosmic family watching over. But if you really seek, without ego, with love and concern for this planet and the situations we're facing, you'll find. But you may also find the greys get a slice of you too. Someone who had been asking me for advice, and who I was suggesting do the meditations and set intentions began to get flashes from their balcony, and now they had a possible abduction with a grey. I'd really being doing some work to go through your memories.

This is my thread about waking up to source: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Like I told several others, there is no shortcut. Meditation and setting intentions, for we are co-creational, will bring awareness and memories. Also seeking for contact with those who are postive cosmic citizens and quite your family already in source. But this isnt a short cut manual. And your memories may involve more than just positives.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is nonetheless a light ship, and that tells me how much everyone thinks they know. The energy is sirian or pleadian, but I keep flashing on Sirius much like I did with mine, and Maxee, I just got confirmation from my walk in friend, he said its very real. I

Im not saying you are lying about this, but are you going to retract that comment if the photo experts reveal this video as the fake that it is?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Nope, it means they are wrong. That is what it means.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I was talking to the analyst dude.. I would like to know the results and the results can be posted in the thread. But I don't want the original video or sound to be posted here in the thread.
Screens are ok or a lower quality video without sound..

Ok Maxxsee, sorry I was away. I would like to see that original video with sound if that is ok.

Let me know if you need a place to host it. You can send me the link in U2U. I will run several tests on it to see what it might be.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
LOL @ focusing and zooming in on something that supposedly couldn't be seen while filming...I suppose the trees in the background were especially fascinating? Not to mention it looks as believable as a piece of paper cut out and glued onto a polaroid.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I've been following this thread and I'm leaning towards intentional hoax, but I'm still open to the possibility that this is genuine footage.

To the OP:

1) What on the original audio are you hiding?

2) Why don't you take a photo or another video of the same location, angle and time of day to prove that it is not an umbrella and the object is not there anymore.

3) What about this area made you film here looking for UFOs? If you have filmed UFOs here before, please post.

There is obviously something that you are hiding and I think that is why people are bashing you about your footage.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It seems we need a new thread dedicated to unidentified (possibly) flying objects...

at least we can all agree that we have no idea what the white thing actually is.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join