It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
20 pages... Really?

It's clearly an umbrella or a windsock or something. Like a poster above said... Get your ass over to the house and ask the people who live there.

I'd much rather have a couple neighbors think I was odd for asking about a UFO than the entire membership of ATS thinking I was whacked because I couldn't accept that it's an umbrella.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
The funny thing is that even in the second picture down is the OP's last post, it's clearly behind the pole.
The pole is blatantly visible.

loool

Behind pole?
You must be blind!!
Really you must, if you think that sceen looks like it is behind the pole.
You are kidding I hope!

Ok I have taken som new screens that shows it IS symmetrical. It just depends on where you take the screen. Just like I said. Depending on where you take the screen, the ufo seems to have a different shape to it.
Even in these pictures the angle to the right is very sharp which a "behind bush" theory can't explain at all.

This looks pretty darn symmetrical to me:

And this:
(Also see the sharp angle to right in this! No way a bush could make this exact angle and a straight side like this to right.

I rest my case your honor.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemcgee
I really don't know how the OP can be so convinced it's a craft of some sort and not willing to hear/see other possibilities, especially since he apparently didn't even see it with his own two eyes.

The only thing I have a problem with is ppl saying it is something when they can't possibly know. And even worse, when what they are saying doesn't add up at all.
Which I think the person with some objectiveness and some brains can tell after looking at my screens.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
The only thing I have a problem with is ppl saying it is something when they can't possibly know. And even worse, when what they are saying doesn't add up at all.

But... it's okay for you?

Seriously, others have just tried to offer other explanations, which is what you presumably wanted in the first place. It is so obvious to pretty much everyone else that this is some man-made structure but for some reason you're unable to accept ANY other explanation.

To say that the only problem you have is with people saying it's something when they can't possibly know is ridiculous. You are also doing the same.

When people say it is something like an umbrella or pavillion or gazebo, you say that doesn't add up at all. But yet, a craft that is unseen by ANYONE makes more sense to you?

I don't get it. Good luck with your hunt for aliens/UFOs. Something tells me you'll see them everywhere you go.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by Bluemcgee]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Why hasn't a mod put a "hoax" tag on this yet?

Because it's not proven as such.

If it is then it will get the "hoax" tag and will be moved to the "HOAX" forum.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok no time

second line... It looks like something, but no time to read.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

However ppl who claim it is infront of the bush really have no proof of this at all.
No, neither do you have proof that it is behind the tree (or bush, to me that looks like a tree, not a bush)

My argument of the angular shape still visible still holds its ground.
If you ignore the possibility of the tree ending before it reaches the white object and what we see between the tree and the white object is something (another tree, the ground, etc.) almost of the same colour.

Aswell as the no visible pole which is also strange.
No, it's not strange, with that light I would be surprised if such a weak camera would be able to show something like an umbrella pole, the people's arms are almost invisible.

You can also see it clearly infront of the pole.
No. Sometimes it looks to be in front, sometimes it looks to be behind, that's the problem with that type of video with alternate lines, it looks terrible when zoomed in.

Everything points to it being in mid air.
No.

It might not be if it would have been attatched to something, but I find that very unlikely.
Why?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

But... it's okay for you?

Seriously, others have just tried to offer other explanations, which is what you presumably wanted in the first place. It is so obvious to pretty much everyone else that this is some man-made structure but for some reason you're unable to accept ANY other explanation.

The thing is when ppl try to claim it is behind the pole when it is infront of it Blatantly so, I don't find it to be a bad thing to say to those ppl they are imagining things. They might have a visual imparement or something though. If so I will apologise that since they couldn't see clearly.

I'm only saying it is infront of the bush and flagpole. What it is I do not know. The V shape under it, as someone else pointed out, is also strange indeed.

When people say it is something like an umbrella or pavillion or gazebo, you say that doesn't add up at all. But yet, a craft that is unseen by ANYONE makes more sense to you?

I've already given many points as to why it would be VERY strange for it to be an umbrella.
1) Can someone for example please explain why the edges are clearly angled inwards of the object if it was an umbrella?
The edges hang DOWN on an umbrella, not inwards. I've never seen edges of an umbrella be angled inwards in Sweden. That is the truth.
2) How come there are no spaces at the bottom of the object just like an umbrella has??
3) Where is the umbrella pole??
I have yet to see a white umbrella with a totally black or transparant pole. And even if the pole would have been black, I'm sure the inverted analysis would show something.
4) It is infront of the pole. I'm not even gonna consider it being behind it because it is so blatantly infront of it.
5) Why does there seem to be a large V under the object?
I've NEVER seen a V of some material of this size, the V is almost larger than the umbrella itself.
6) I don't know if the object actually changes chape or if it is just the quality of the video that makes it appear to change shape. But if it is changing shape somewhat that would put another nail in the coffin that it can't be an umbrella. I'm not saying it is changing shape, it just looks like it judging from the different screens.
Also the building behind seems to have it's crisp focus on edges intact as the objects edges seem to change a bit.
7) Is the brightness too white for it to be normal white fabric? This I have no idea about, but it might be interesting to find out. The white wall behind it and the white pole seems much less white than the object.
8) Why would the edge to the right of object be so sharp IF it was indeed behind the bush. It doesn't make sence at all to me.

These are some of the points that make me HIGHLY doubt it is an umbrella. But hey, that's just me.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Behind pole?
You must be blind!!
Really you must, if you think that sceen looks like it is behind the pole.
You are kidding I hope!

No I'm not kidding.

Neither is EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON on here.... who can see that the umbrella is BEHIND the pole.

Seriously... this is why i cannot believe you're genuine.

Because you are visually impaired.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

[
Neither is EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON on here.... who can see that the umbrella is BEHIND the pole.

I believe you are full of it again.
I believe many ppl DO actually see that it is infront of the pole just as clearly as me. But they don't want to be attacked by ppl like you.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxseeThe thing is when ppl try to claim it is behind the pole when it is infront of it Blatantly so, I don't find it to be a bad thing to say to those ppl they are imagining things. They might have a visual imparement or something though. If so I will apologise that since they couldn't see clearly.

Sorry but this is bull. There have been MORE photos showing the object is BEHIND the pole than there has been IN FRONT of it. Either way, the footage is so distorted when enhanced that it's impossible to tell, so it's all rather moot. Just because YOU THINK you see something, doesn't mean it's really there. When you're arguing with about a dozen people that you're right and they're all wrong, it kinda puts it all into perspective. Of course, I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just pointing out that you're being a little ignorant.

I'm only saying it is infront of the bush and flagpole. What it is I do not know. The V shape under it, as someone else pointed out, is also strange indeed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that person point out that the inverted "V" shape look like the support for an umbrella? And then that same person proceeded to link to a photo of an umbrella? And then you said it could be a force field?

1) Can someone for example please explain why the edges are clearly angled inwards of the object if it was an umbrella?

It doesn't HAVE to be an umbrella. It can be any number of man-made things. Dozens of which would be much more realistic than a static craft that neither you nor the people walking by it could even see.

2) How come there are no spaces at the bottom of the object just like an umbrella has??

Well, there could be. Your footage isn't exactly reliable when zoomed in. Things become distorted. The lighting hides things.

I have yet to see a white umbrella with a totally black or transparant pole.

4) It is infront of the pole. I'm not even gonna consider it being behind it because it is so blatantly infront of it.

If it's so blatantly obvious, why couldn't you or anyone see it when you were filming? Let me guess... because of the inverted "V" shaped force field? This really does get more convulted by the second.

6) I don't know if the object actually changes chape or if it is just the quality of the video that makes it appear to change chape. But if it is changing chape somewhat that would put another nail in the coffin that it can't be an umbrella. I'm not saying it is changing shape, it just looks like it judging from the different screens.

Again, the footage distorts when zoomed in. When zoomed out, the image doesn't change. I'm no expert though.

Honestly, I would be more likely to believe this were Jesus than a static craft with an inverted "V" force field that nobody can see and looks suspiciously like an umbrella.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Well as has been pointed out, several times, it's pretty irrelevant if the umbrella is in front or behind.

As i said a few pages back

I mean we could argue all day whether or not the umbrella is behind or in front of the pole or bush, it's irrelevant..... the point is that the object in the video and stills is nothing, it's insignificant and i think you are well aware of this and are just loving the attention.

It's not even the point... but the fact that you are not even willing to consider that it is... makes your "story" even more BS IMHO.

Can't wait for this to be tagged hoax

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The thing is when ppl try to claim it is behind the pole when it is infront of it Blatantly so, I don't find it to be a bad thing to say to those ppl they are imagining things. They might have a visual imparement or something though. If so I will apologise that since they couldn't see clearly.

Uhmm, first of all. Now you are just a plain moron.
Just because the majority of the people don't see the same thing as you do we are all visually impared?? Imagining things? Are you for freakin real?
I stood up for you in the beginning when everybody jumped on you, but this is just....GAAH.
You only saying it is infront? Well, yeah, you are the only one saying it as well. Once and for all. Like Armap said, it is almost impossible to determine if it is behind the pole or not, but trust me on this one. A thin object as a pole that has more or less the same color as the object behind will "vanish" or mix into it. If you look closely on the pictures you se vertical light streaks where the pole are suppose to go behind or infront of the object. Those VERTICAL STREAKS are more or less evidence for the pole to be INFRONT of it. Or you would have the same streaks all over the object. There is also a more of a fuzzyness at that particular place. So for the rest of us it DO look like it is behind it d**n pole.

I've already given many points as to why it would be VERY strange for it to be an umbrella.
The edges hang DOWN on an umbrella, not inwards. I've never seen edges of an umbrella be angled inwards in Sweden. That is the truth.

Maybe cause it is an umbrella? A parasol?
They have "curtains" that will move in the wind.
The angles might also be an illusion since those parasols often have "Wave" like curtains.

Spaces?

I have yet to see a white umbrella with a totally black or transparant pole. And even if the pole would have been black, I'm sure the inverted analysis would show something.

See Armaps answer to that.

I have no idea why I continue posting here....but again.
Go to the house. ASK THEM!!!!
How hard is that?
Or are you afraid of the answer you might get?

I've NEVER seen a V of some material of this size, the V is almost larger than the umbrella itself.

It's called a tree... ( if I am looking at the same thing.

6) I don't know if the object actually changes chape or if it is just the quality of the video that makes it appear to change shape. But if it is changing shape somewhat that would put another nail in the coffin that it can't be an umbrella. I'm not saying it is changing shape, it just looks like it judging from the different screens.
Also the building behind seems to have it's crisp focus on edges intact as the objects edges seem to change a bit.

Put an umbrella outside while it's windy and see the magic of shapeshifting umbrellas.

7) Is the brightness too white for it to be normal white fabric? This I have no idea about, but it might be interesting to find out. The white wall behind it and the white pole seems much less white than the object.

Maybe cause the wall is not snow white.
The pole is however, put the thickness of a pole in that distant will not reflect enough light to make it "just as white" as the object.

8) Why would the edge to the right of object be so sharp IF it was indeed behind the bush. It doesn't make sence at all to me.

Well, since the details are like....not there...
And when you magnify it that much most things will look sharp.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There have been MORE photos showing the object is BEHIND the pole than there has been IN FRONT of it.

It's just that some screens show it to be more clearly infront than others. That's all. All I'm saying that that the images show that the object is infront of my screens. Just like the bush with the sharp edge.
It is just as ignorant to call it an umbrella. So I guess that would make us even.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that person point out that the inverted "V" shape look like the support for an umbrella? And then that same person proceeded to link to a photo of an umbrella? And then you said it could be a force field?

Okey I will correct you.
He suggested it might be the small V that supports some umbrellas. However this V is larger than the object itself! Explain that from an umbrellas point of view. Then after I said that he kind of agreed in what he typed that it was strange.
I have yet to see one of those larger than ubrella support structures btw.

It doesn't HAVE to be an umbrella. It can be any number of man-made things. Dozens of which would be much more realistic than a static craft that neither you nor the people walking by it could even see.

OOHhh Sorry!
I thought someone had decided it was an umbrella. Silly me... (comment not directed at you btw)

So you did understand my point aswell. Good, then we are atleast 2 that think the inwards angle doesn't match an umbrellas which hang directly down.

Well, there could be. Your footage isn't exactly reliable when zoomed in. Things become distorted. The lighting hides things.

Well, the footage isn't showing anything at all. Atleast nothing we've seen yet. You would think these spaces would at least be somewhat visible. But you can't see any at all during the whole clip!
That isn't a little strange if it would be an umbrella?
(Since that umbrella would have to have the fabric hanging down, even though it doesn't match the inward angle.)

3) Where is the umbrella pole?? I have yet to see a white umbrella with a totally black or transparant pole. And even if the pole would have been black, I'm sure the inverted analysis would show something.
picture

Well I've seen many in sweden. Mostly the pole is white or wooden. I was't saying there aren't any white ones with a black pole, I'm just saying I haven't seen one that I can remember in sweden.
And even if the pole was dark, one would think it would show up in inverted or some other filter since it is infront of the flag somewhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxseeIt is just as ignorant to call it an umbrella. So I guess that would make us even.

No. I'm open to all possibilities. I just actively seek the most likely one. I haven't narrowed it down to one thing and one thing only.

Anyways, I doubt I'll convince you that it's not a craft, like you won't convince me it is. Good luck in everything you do.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Just because the majority of the people don't see the same thing as you do we are all visually impared?? Imagining things? Are you for freakin real?

COME ON!
How can you say this is behind the pole? I don't get it! I honestly think you are trolling if you say this looks to be behind it.

Also the sharp edge to the right which I posted earlier does suggest it is infront of the bush.

If you look closely on the pictures you se vertical light streaks where the pole are suppose to go behind or infront of the object. Those VERTICAL STREAKS are more or less evidence for the pole to be INFRONT of it. Or you would have the same streaks all over the object.

If you watch my screen above, where do you see the ufo being behind the pole exactely.
Please do an enhancement to show this.

I have yet to see a screen showing it to be behind the bush aswell. Although I have posted the sharp edge to the right picture of the ufo.
[

Maybe cause it is an umbrella? A parasol? They have "curtains" that will move in the wind. The angles might also be an illusion since those parasols often have "Wave" like curtains.

Exactely they WILL move in the wind. There you said it. And this inward angle would HAVE to have been made by the wind moving one of the curtains at bottom of parasoll to the inside. But how come then the edges STAY inwards even when the wind is not blowing??
Also see the edges are turned inwards in opposite direction, how can the wind blowing in one direction do this?
Geez
It doesn't add up. I've said it, and I feel more sure than ever now.

Spaces?

Between the curtains. The object appears perfectly smooth when you watch the edge at the bottom of the ufo.

Go to the house. ASK THEM!!!! How hard is that? Or are you afraid of the answer you might get?

SURE I might. But not in the winter. Next summer if so.

It's called a tree...

haha Whatt!? a tree that is shaped like a V??
What are you smoking?? Give me some. I know you have a lots of joints in the USA.

Put an umbrella outside while it's windy and see the magic of shapeshifting umbrellas.

Yea sure but the edges are turned inwards at the same time. Right....

Maybe cause the wall is not snow white. The pole is however, put the thickness of a pole in that distant will not reflect enough light to make it "just as white" as the object.

Maybe maybe not. To me it looks a little TOO bright.
But that's just me.

Well, since the details are like....not there... And when you magnify it that much most things will look sharp.

?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am out for real this time.
Second line...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
On your YouTube page you say "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is."

So why were you zooming in on it if you didn't see it as you were filming?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Neo__]

Exactly my thought as well... I can't believe this thread has 11 flags!!

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

The thread might be a bit big now. You would have read that I zoomed in after the filming inside a program in thread. Original footage is zoomed out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Sure same thing to you.

edit: No hard feelings I hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join