It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Haha okay, smarty me.

My question was due to your own question not being very clear. I cant very well answer something if I dont understand the question. The question was very vague and could have meant a number of things. BUT, seeing as you have now, in a fashion, clarified what you were asking..

I believe I have an 'average' grasp on reality & reasoning, I havent at any point claimed to be any sort of expert on reality and reasoning, Im not ghandi!
All I am pointing out is that there are many, many holes in this guys story. And that it is quite odd that he fails to see them, when myself and quite a few others see them quite clearly.

But sure, I'll let it be. Then in a couple of months this guy can start this whole debate up again, maybe turn it into a regular thing. Good times.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow. Alien or not alien, you sure have more time than me just scanning this thread.

If your not an alien or are an alien, you all must know that what is going on around us must be more important than this stupid thread.

I just wish I had the time you aliens none aliens have so that I could use it to find out real truths instead of fighting.

A saying comes to mind "Divide and conquer" it seems to have found a home here.

Either way good luck

My 2 cent.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

There is no debate if there is only one side arguing. And the best way to win a debate is to avoid it.
If you are tired of his behavior simply give no attention and I assure you he will cease to annoy you. These people only come back because there is even more people that try to debunk them, that cannot accept what they have to say and that feel the extreme need to prove them wrong.

Why aren't you no Gandhi? Whats so difficult to understand about nonviolent resistance? Just let it be and show that what they have to offer is of no value, not by trying to convince them but by acting, and that means standing still in total silence, no reaction = no significance. Big reaction = big significance.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by Bluebelle

Why aren't you no Gandhi? Whats so difficult to understand about nonviolent resistance?

Oooooh yeah...that is how I want to die...just like Gandhi...just so someone like you can use my name loosely to prove a point on a forum many years after my death.

Sigh...

And while you are "at" giving advice on such Gandhi-esk technique, mind telling me how different your activity here is from anyone speaking "their mind"?

Just so you know...Gandhi was NO MAN to sit and ALLOW lies and deceit to go unchallenged. In fact, he was a very big "open your mouth in the face of wrong" type of guy....got him in all sorts of trouble.

Maybe you should...um...learn that...and then...um...I dunno, stop thinking Gandhi's "game" was "ignoring lies and keeping his mouth shut.

Or...if you want to keep that "misconception" on the great man...perhaps you should try to emulate him and "shhh yourself" to achieve awesome Gandhi-ness.

Man...can't tell you how much I dislike people who try to be profound and godly but end up doing the same crass crap I am doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, first let me say, thank you. You are the first to argue with any level of intelligence and understanding on the issues of my evidence.

Others here could learn from this.

AnthraAndromda insists his evidence is sound, via the use of the Bible Code. Yet he fails to address the fact that a myriad of qualified, expert and independent researchers argue convincingly to this day against its findings, and the methodology used to gain results.

All we hear are the statistical probability that he’s right, followed by a number and an impressive row of zeros to bolster the claim.

Well, if a methodology is entirely questionable, therefore scientifically unfounded and suspect, or is even open to abuse, how reliable is the method, the result, or the statistics?

It seems that, at the end of the day, the Code can give you amazing results, but they can be the results you want to find, not what it actually contains.

I said originally that the evidence and the method was contraversial. However, for every scientist and mathematician who has raided objections to this method, there are those who support it. I'm not saying that it is not above abuse, any method of gathering data is subject to abuse, and we see the results of this abuse all the time, especially in the areas of data mining, and statistics. But, that does not mean that I was abusing any given system when I found my results.

All, I'm trying to say with the present evidence is that there is a probability, and that perhaps it requires further inquery. And, even with the nature of the evidence it does not warrant out-of-hand dismissal.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dude, first thing, I wasnt the one that first mentioned Gandhi. I just used it because Bluebelle used it and I thought that addressing something that apparently she knows would help her understand my point.

Second thing, Gandhi had a perfect balance of things. He talked when it was necessary, he protested in silence when necessary. He did both and he knew when to do them.

Third thing, I didn't say to ignore lies, neither I said that Gandhi did such a thing. I said to act upon lies advocating truth without having to push your opponent into awkwardness and in stead let him do it by himself by being present but not falling into the same game of trying to oppress the others ideas by your owns.

Fourth thing, the only thing you seem to actually be able to do is dislike other people and their behavior. I haven't seen one post of yours actually being constructive. Its just all nonsensical judgement that springs from an underanalyzed anger.

Chill the f* out bro and realize that your not being helpful at all, and in fact are only helping to propagate that which you seem to hate. You talk so much about Gandhi but still have so much to learn with him. Time to stop talking and do some reading/listening.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You didn't respond to my last reply.

If you had time, it would be appreciated. I do actually believe your posts hold some value.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeah Mask, Geladinhu's right.

Take the psycho mask off, put the hatchet down, go outside for a walk and get some fresh air and sunlight, enjoy some beautiful scenery, and smile. Relax! It's good for you.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You seem to be a very angry man Mr/Mrs entity, human, Alien or whatever you are. A lot of interest here over your rants. I loved your first couple of posts where you started, going through your beliefs etc, it must have taken you some time to write it.

Now your coming over is being a little childish, perhaps your responses are a little knee jerk, i don't know.

Anyhoo, in the words of Dragons Den....I'M OUT!

October

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

When was there only one side arguing?... Or is that me being 'smarty me' and evading questions again?

I am not tired of his behaviour, nor do I feel any extreme need to prove him wrong. I certainly dont lie awake at night wondering what way he can be proved wrong next. Its more curiosity due to the sheer level of denial that this guy seems to be in more than anything else to be honest.

Where have I stated that I have any difficulty understanding 'nonviolent resistance'? Yes, its a perfectly reasonable thing to do in this situation. But you only have to look at this thread, and anywhere else that this guy has invaded with his story to see that there's little/no chance of that route being taken.
The next time he brings this up somewhere, the people who have already seen this whole thing will hopefully ignore, or reply out of sheer frustration... but there'll always be a new bunch of people who havent seen this thing being played out multiple times, and so the whole debate will just repeat itself again.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

You didn't respond to my last reply.

If you had time, it would be appreciated. I do actually believe your posts hold some value.

I thought I did...

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

What they DO NOT do is share a single mathematical formula to impress our world scientists, cure a single disease, stop a single war or gain the attention of a single creditable man/woman/child among our species.

They come to earth with no proof, no dazzling understanding of physics, no earth-shattering revelations or ANYTHING a single alien “should” be able to do on his own, with little or no help from the rest of his race.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

What about this for a starter....

www.truthbook.com... (There is audio if you click the "listen" button...)

and some more....

www.truthbook.com...

and example.....

8 380,000,000 years ago Asia was subsiding, and all other continents were experiencing a short-lived emergence. But as this epoch progressed, the newly appearing Atlantic Ocean~Atlantic Ocean made extensive inroads on all adjacent coast lines. The northern Atlantic or Arctic seas were then connected with the southern Gulf waters. When this southern sea entered the Appalachian trough, its waves broke upon the east against mountains as high as the Alps, but in general the continents were uninteresting lowlands, utterly devoid of scenic beauty.

59:1.9 The sedimentary deposits of these ages are of four sorts:
1. conglomerates—matter deposited near the shore lines.
2. Sandstones—deposits made in shallow water but where the waves were sufficient to prevent mud settling.
3. Shales—deposits made in the deeper and more quiet water.
4. Limestone—including the deposits of trilobite shells in deep water.

59:1.10 The trilobite fossils of these times present certain basic uniformities coupled with certain well-marked variations. The early animals developing from the three original life implantations were characteristic; those appearing in the Western Hemisphere were slightly different from those of the Eurasian group and from the Australasian or Australian-Antarctic type.

59:1.11 370,000,000 years ago the great and almost total submergence of North and South America occurred, followed by the sinking of Africa and Australia. Only certain parts of North America remained above these shallow Cambrian seas. Five million years later the seas were retreating before the rising land. And all of these phenomena of land sinking and land rising were undramatic, taking place slowly over millions of years.

59:1.12 The trilobite fossil-bearing strata of this epoch outcrop here and there throughout all the continents except in central Asia. In many regions these rocks are horizontal, but in the mountains they are tilted and distorted because of pressure and folding. And such pressure has, in many places, changed the original character of these deposits. Sandstone has been turned into quartz, shale has been changed to slate, while limestone has been converted into marble.

59:1.13 360,000,000 years ago the land was still rising. North and South America were well up. Western Europe and the British Isles were emerging, except parts of Wales, which were deeply submerged. There were no great ice sheets during these ages. The supposed glacial deposits appearing in connection with these strata in Europe, Africa, China, and Australia are due to isolated mountain glaciers or to the displacement of glacial debris of later origin. The world climate was oceanic, not continental. The southern seas were warmer then than now, and they extended northward over North America up to the polar regions. The Gulf Stream coursed over the central portion of North America, being deflected eastward to bathe and warm the shores of Greenland, making that now ice-mantled continent a veritable tropic paradise.

59:1.14 The marine life was much alike the world over and consisted of the seaweeds.........

[edit on 25-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Firstly, I did not say “in depth” so please don’t put words into my mouth. You don’t like it, nor do I. I said "entire", but omitted "abridged". Sue me for being Human.

True, sorry, you did not say "in depth"...my bad.

What I did suggest was that you – someone who has categorically stated that:

I, unfortunately, know very little of my own people.

apparently has forgotten that they know a vast amount about their “people” – sufficient enough to be able to summarize an entire history.

Still I would not call it even a "vast amount", perhaps some, and certainly less than I know about humans.

In the document I linked, you include “your” planets formation (your “planet’s” name is, apparently, “Ta-Mal”), include the start of your “race’s” recorded history (complete with an initial era), carry on with some specific dates and historical events regarding your “people’s” growth whilst giving abridged versions of others, and conclude with epic, millennia-long space conflicts.

That is pretty “in depth” isn’t it? It’s also average sci-fi. Oh, and it’s over twenty pages online, not eight (though granted it may have been eight when you originally concocted it).

That history paper was combined by someone with another paper of mine written in the same era. I guess they thought it was appropriate, the origional history is 8 page in MS Word.

From this evidence of your contradiction, it is perfectly safe to conclude that you have either a bad case of selective memory, or now regret creating this “history” – and uploading it.

Actually I never uploaded it to the Internet, when it was written there was no public Internet. It was placed on an "echo", a sort of topic based messageing system in use until the Internet became popular enough to replace BBS systems. I actually had forgoten about about until recently. I thought it was lost, but discovered it not long ago. I have done some re-writing, but consider that version "not ready". There isn't really much difference, though I'm not sure about the dates and timeline. One day soon I do intend to talk about it with mother and perhaps republish.

If so, are you suggesting that the story merely reflected the excitement you felt at believing you were an alien, and you just had to pad this misapprehension – therefore confirming it in your own eyes - with some historical “meat”?

And as a side note; you said “I wrote that…”

Once again, are you sure about that terminology? It’s quite telling…

Surely, when we read this from the introduction to the tale (my emphasis):

It should be first understood; NONE of the material presented
here has been "Channeled". All of this information was
obtained first hand by the author
while on board the 'flag
ship' of "The Great Andromedan Empire".

you actually meant “I relayed that from meetings with my people…” Like it or not, coming out and saying that you wrote it is quite a Freudian slip.

Yes it is more of a relay, though, at the time, I may have viewed it a bit differently.

And as the whole point of the piece was that it is a “Message” to us humans - and therefore important – clearly you should neither have forgotten it, as you appear to have done, nor should it’s provenance be under any misconception as to where it comes from.

I guess its school the alien time...You are correct, and I learn.

Early attempts? Early attempts? Your turn of phrase is most enlightening. I quote again:

All of this information was obtained first hand by the author…

It isn’t, therefore, an attempt at conveying your “history”, is it? From that explanation, your story is indisputably a definitive – if condensed - account. Yet another contradiction…

I'm going to stand by the "attempt" remark. Most of the communication that I have is via telepathy, even if it is face to face. Back in that day my skill were not what they are now, and my skills now are those of a small child. My understanding may be improving, but the misinterpretation decreases at a rather slow pace. And, of course, I have little control over connections, I have to actively "turn it off" when I don't want it. It's somewhat of a bother at times.

And a question, if I may? What did your “Terran” parents say to your discovering that you are a wolf?

They never knew.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Still I would not call it even a "vast amount", perhaps some, and certainly less than I know about humans.

It is a large, yet succinct summarization. To cover over a million years of time, and the complete evolution of a species in such a way does suggest two things; either you were paraphrasing a much larger quantity of information, or the article was a creative work-in-progress. I would, via gut instinct (which is - acceptably - not totally reliable, but it is there for a reason) guess the latter is the correct assumption.

There’s a breathless air or excitement about the “history”, that is highly suggestive of you trying to justify a previously suspected difference, and that writing style is noticeably naïve in comparison to your “magical” works which are scholarly.

That history paper was combined by someone with another paper of mine written in the same era. I guess they thought it was appropriate, the origional history is 8 page in MS Word.

Did you disseminate this history? Who to? I still get the sense that you regret it being out there, in more ways than one, and that seems to be justified by your tone. Especially when you say:

I actually had forgoten about about until recently. I thought it was lost, but discovered it not long ago. I have done some re-writing, but consider that version "not ready".

So, was it forgotten or lost? There’s a difference. If you had written a history of something so personally important , it wouldn’t slip from the memory, would it? And as you’ve previously said that you know little about your “people”, but now admit that you have edited – gone back to an original work to expand it - a history on them, how can that be? Another contradiction.

And by the way, you can’t “re-write” history (well actually you can, but that practice is dishonest and manipulative). It is correct, or it isn’t, no matter how brief a summary it may be.

And I wonder how shrewd you can actually be; when I said

…you actually meant “I relayed that from meetings with my people…”

and you replied:

Yes it is more of a relay, though, at the time, I may have viewed it a bit differently.

What you are doing there is using my point to excuse – and explain away – a potentially awkward mistake. That’s not playing the game, is it? You are patently an intelligent man, therefore should know that these fundamental inaccuracies should not have appeared in the first place. Using criticism of your actions to amend mistakes is highly cynical, and entirely not indicative of an “advanced” species, no matter how “young” you are. That type of contemptuous use of disapproval is a base and craven method of response, and is something that – hopefully – would have been bred out of your “species’” collective psyche.

As a human response, it is entirely expected though, isn’t it?

I guess its school the alien time...You are correct, and I learn.

Pacifism, or sarcasm AnthraAndromda? I’d guess a bit of both.

Alien caprice, or monstrous paradigm shift? You are an interesting case…

To me, it is becoming clear that you actively believe you are an alien.

When I “outed” you (wasn’t difficult, nor hidden if looked into) as a practitioner of Crowley’s teachings in another thread, I accused you of hoaxing (as you had continuously neglected to mention the foundation of your claims, thus drawing in UFO “believers” under a misapprehension, and, even though you endeavored to explain that away, the fact remained many would have found inadvertently associating with Crowley’s works unpalatable) and I still stand by that, but now add a caveat; I think you are unintentionally deceiving us. And yourself.

There are many layers of reality, not one. Yours is yours, and mine is mine.

Yet, we exist on the same plane and co-exist alongside - and under the authority of - certain immutable truths.

This is my opinion how; in your mindspace, long years of disassociation with the Human race have demanded, and eventually produced, a new reality, one in which you believed you could escape to and fit comfortably.

Your search for knowledge led you down many paths, and eventually these diverse yet interconnecting channels led you to an awareness of another self you had unconsciously been in quest of most of your adult life.

But, the truth is those paths have – in fact - created that awareness, not revealed it. And to you, in many, many ways, this awareness is perfectly, entirely, provably real.

Your mistrust of Humanity is still being vindicated to this day, even with your new, protective and superior persona, and the adverse reaction to your claims on this thread - and others – proves it to you. The positive responses only help to further your belief, but I suspect they are almost secondary in importance to the negativity you receive.

You need to feel separate from Man, and do whatever you can to facilitate that need.

You are an alien, AnthraAndromda, but in the reality of your own creation.

This is just my opinion, and I am willing to change it and have it changed. Probabilities, statistics, the exploitation of neither codices nor inexact science will not make me a believer, and I know you are fine with that.

And so am I.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Everything

+1

I love your case there Beamish (red?).

You still allow for them to be integrated with their delusions yet proffer a reasonable enough stance for them to back down upon.

Will it be seen as the truthful wisdom it is?

I don't know, but I doubt it - as correct as it is (as I see it).

Either way a wonderful post full of insight, compassion and reason which I hope hits the mark.

Let's hope we can get this thread back on track and away from the meandering thoughts of a poorly thought out delusion which wouldn't see the light of day in its own thread.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I love your case there Beamish (red?).

Thanks. Always black, by the way. Hardly see red in the shops, never mind pubs.

You still allow for them to be integrated with their delusions yet proffer a reasonable enough stance for them to back down upon.

Aren’t we all in this together?

There may well be this perceived – and encouraged - “us and them” divide when it comes to UFOs/ET, but, at the end of the day, when we finally learn the truth about it all, we’ll all have to be united.

It’ll be the biggest global step forward, knowing that we aren’t alone, and I’m willing to support anyone who finds it too much to handle.

Will it be seen as the truthful wisdom it is?

I don't know, but I doubt it - as correct as it is (as I see it).

Who knows? Hope so, but then again I did admit that there are multiple realities…

Either way a wonderful post full of insight, compassion and reason which I hope hits the mark.

Thanks again. Funny, I’ve been branded a hater before now, with the same philosophy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
reply to post by Mr Mask

Dude, first thing, I wasnt the one that first mentioned Gandhi. I just used it because Bluebelle used it and I thought that addressing something that apparently she knows would help her understand my point.

And your point was "debating this subject here is somehow uncivilized" and "Gandhi wouldn't argue in this simplified manner...yet here you are...doing what?

Second thing, Gandhi had a perfect balance of things. He talked when it was necessary, he protested in silence when necessary. He did both and he knew when to do them.

And you and I are people doing the exact opposite here. Very good...glad to see that you are "not above" sinking to "my" level. Your first post seemed to be a bit of a lecture on how to "rise above" my type of garbage...I knew you were just faking the funk.

Third thing, I didn't say to ignore lies, neither I said that Gandhi did such a thing. I said to act upon lies advocating truth without having to push your opponent into awkwardness and in stead let him do it by himself by being present but not falling into the same game of trying to oppress the others ideas by your owns.

Ok...good advice...forgive me if I think that "way" is weak and the type of thing one does when they are shy or "unable" to stand loudly. Me? Well, I tend to buck like a wild butterfly under the injustice of falsehood. You see, I am JUST LIKE YOU, accept I don't "first" come preaching about my "peaceful ways" and then crumble into a savage the second my "philosophical peace" fails me. I guess I just don't adopt talismans and mantras as easy. I also do not "go against them" when I meet the least amount of resistance.

Fourth thing, the only thing you seem to actually be able to do is dislike other people and their behavior. I haven't seen one post of yours actually being constructive. Its just all nonsensical judgement that springs from an underanalyzed anger.

Sigh...the peaceful guy is now sliding into an aggressive stance to better his argument's chance of survival. How odd. Firstly, I would like to thank you for the free analysis on my "thinking patterns". If you do not mind, I am going to catalog your "psychological evaluation skills" up there with your "ability for peaceful resistance". In other words, I am going to assume you suck at diagramming people's psyches as much as you suck at remaining peaceful. As for my judgments seeming "nonsensical" to you...I can only say "hey, look how badly you misunderstood Gandhi...maybe you are also misjudging me. I mean, I does seem that you confuse "points" and "directions of people" easily.

Chill the f* out bro and realize that your not being helpful at all, and in fact are only helping to propagate that which you seem to hate. You talk so much about Gandhi but still have so much to learn with him. Time to stop talking and do some reading/listening.

First off...I do not "hate" anything. I am not an advocate of hate. But, I DO dislike idiots and people who spread false information. As for "not seeming to help", I am sorry, I did not take it as my "goal in life" to "help" liars come to terms with their ET fictions and fabricated lies. I will not "chill out" (since I would rather be sitting in a sewer of your crap, then ever "chill out"), and I surly will not "stop talking". I think I am very happy sitting here "belittling" your little ideas on "peaceful resistance" as you delve deeper into your instant ability to "un-chill".

It is always numbskulls and morons telling me about "the higher way" and the "truth of humanity"...it is always some guy/girl coming to me and saying "bickering about this is wrong" and then they bicker.

I guess...If I was to "hate" anything...it would be the mindless "plastic folks" who TRY to adhere to whatever saying/phrase/philosophy/etc that they googled this week, but then ultimately fail due to the fact that they "are just faking it" to seem enlightened or above me.

I am very pleased to see "you" become just what you say "you are not".

If this thread is stupid...go away.

If bickering is bad...stop doing it.

If I am a monster among men...then build a church in the name of defeating my influence over mortals.

And...if you really ARE so peaceful...stop trying to stir the waves and make havoc.

Me? I am not peaceful...I am a loud din in your ear, screaming like a savage, brutally using profanity and glib references. I am a kick to the groin of all things I do not "enjoy" or can not "stomach".

See how easy it is to live up to my self-proclaimed "image"? You may want to bring yourself down a few notches from "Gandhi's level" and start seeing yourself for what you are...frustrated, angry and "no help at all".

Notice how you projected those traits on to me? Hmmmm...funny how that works.

Yeah...good luck teaching the masses and helping the world become a thing of "peace".

Free advice...keep doing it from your computer...you wouldn't like the outcome of such a profession in the "outside world".

Now if you will excuse me...I am done even thinking about you, until you "grow a pair" and stop acting so "evolved above me".

Later hater.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It is a large, yet succinct summarization. To cover over a million years of time, and the complete evolution of a species in such a way does suggest two things; either you were paraphrasing a much larger quantity of information, or the article was a creative work-in-progress. I would, via gut instinct (which is - acceptably - not totally reliable, but it is there for a reason) guess the latter is the correct assumption.

There’s a breathless air or excitement about the “history”, that is highly suggestive of you trying to justify a previously suspected difference, and that writing style is noticeably naïve in comparison to your “magical” works which are scholarly.

I'm going to presume you're not familiar with telepathic communication. It seems to operate in two modes; 1) the transfer of sometimes very large quantities of data, and, 2) "dialog" mode.

This "history" was the "download" mode. Mother gave me a quick overview of our peoples history, that paper was my first attempt to move that information into my waking consciousness. Today, I don't have a very good opinion of the attempt. And, while I feel that could do better, it seems that there is little that I can add. Perhaps I'll get her to tell me the story again, perhaps in more detail, and then try that again.

Thank you for the kind words though.

Did you disseminate this history? Who to? I still get the sense that you regret it being out there, in more ways than one, and that seems to be justified by your tone.

Yes, as I daid; it was published to an "Echo" around 92 or so.

So, was it forgotten or lost? There’s a difference. If you had written a history of something so personally important , it wouldn’t slip from the memory, would it? And as you’ve previously said that you know little about your “people”, but now admit that you have edited – gone back to an original work to expand it - a history on them, how can that be? Another contradiction.

While that may seem like a "vast amount" to you, I don't see how 8 pages constitutes any more than "little". I know of no "famous" Andromds in our history, I couldnt give specific dates of important events.

So, I'm left wondering how this is a contradiction...

And by the way, you can’t “re-write” history (well actually you can, but that practice is dishonest and manipulative). It is correct, or it isn’t, no matter how brief a summary it may be.

Here I'm not talking about changeing anything, just telling it better.

And I wonder how shrewd you can actually be; when I said

…you actually meant “I relayed that from meetings with my people…”

and you replied:

What you are doing there is using my point to excuse – and explain away – a potentially awkward mistake. That’s not playing the game, is it? You are patently an intelligent man, therefore should know that these fundamental inaccuracies should not have appeared in the first place. Using criticism of your actions to amend mistakes is highly cynical, and entirely not indicative of an “advanced” species, no matter how “young” you are. That type of contemptuous use of disapproval is a base and craven method of response, and is something that – hopefully – would have been bred out of your “species’” collective psyche.

As a human response, it is entirely expected though, isn’t it?

OMG...I've been corrupted by Humans! lol Perhaps you are right, and it seems that I do allow myself to make awkward mistakes...way too often.

Alien caprice, or monstrous paradigm shift? You are an interesting case…

To me, it is becoming clear that you actively believe you are an alien.

When I “outed” you (wasn’t difficult, nor hidden if looked into) as a practitioner of Crowley’s teachings in another thread, I accused you of hoaxing (as you had continuously neglected to mention the foundation of your claims, thus drawing in UFO “believers” under a misapprehension,

I will continue to maintain that Crowley's works have little to nothing to do with me being an alien. I will admit that my personal philosophical bent is influenced by Crowley, but it is also influenced by many other philosophers as well.

Your search for knowledge led you down many paths, and eventually these diverse yet interconnecting channels led you to an awareness of another self you had unconsciously been in quest of most of your adult life.

But, the truth is those paths have – in fact - created that awareness, not revealed it. And to you, in many, many ways, this awareness is perfectly, entirely, provably real.

Here is where I must take some issue with you. Yes, I explored many paths in my search for truth. This is what is taught in my school of Magick. In each of the paths I found elements of truth, but, it is not the path that creates truth, it is the path that reveals it. In this one single issue, that I'm an Extraterrestrial, all paths agree with each other. I have searched for years, true enough, but the result is always the same...I'm ET. Even with the latest, the Bible Codes, it was affirmed...no matter where I've searched, always the same result.

This is just my opinion, and I am willing to change it and have it changed. Probabilities, statistics, the exploitation of neither codices nor inexact science will not make me a believer, and I know you are fine with that.

And so am I.

They don't allow enough space here, and while I understand the reasoning...it still isn't to my likeing.

I understand that probabilities, statistics are not enough, they are not enough for me either. But, for now, it is what I have, and I feel that it does indicate that further sutdy is warrented.

And, yes I am fine with "that". [Damn, I was just reminded of Crowley's "Book of Lies"... maybe I spend a few hours and read it again.

Take care.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 26-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Okay, now I understand everything (specially because you got a star, meaning that you are not alone in your understanding so you surely must know what you are talking about).
Thanks for the laugh and comprehension.
Good therapy this is. At least for me, the one with problems and that allow myself to be wrong.
And away I am.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I'm going to presume you're not familiar with telepathic communication. It seems to operate in two modes; 1) the transfer of sometimes very large quantities of data, and, 2) "dialog" mode.

Alternative translation; I’m going to presume that you’re not familiar with the creative subconscious. It seems to operate in two modes: 1. the unexpected assembly of sometimes very large, related quantities of data, and, 2. organization mode.

This "history" was the "download" mode. Mother gave me a quick overview of our peoples history, that paper was my first attempt to move that information into my waking consciousness. Today, I don't have a very good opinion of the attempt. And, while I feel that could do better, it seems that there is little that I can add. Perhaps I'll get her to tell me the story again, perhaps in more detail, and then try that again.

Alternative translation; This history was from my creative subconscious. My innovative mind produced a quick overview of a people’s history, that paper was my first attempt to move that info into my waking consciousness. Today, I realize it needs some work. And while I feel that I could do better, at the moment it seems that I can’t add to it. Perhaps my intuitive imagination will edit the story again, perhaps in more detail, and then I’ll go back to it.

So, I'm left wondering how this is a contradiction...

The contradictions are plain to see. The problem is that until these little additions to your story are – for the want of a better word – “outed”: e.g. Crowley, this written piece - then you don’t seem to want to bring them to the table. Contradictions, ambiguity, call them what you will.

Here I'm not talking about changeing anything, just telling it better.

Changing, editing, enhancing, all the same. The issue is that you denied knowledge of your people, but now admit that you can tell your “people’s” history better. See the problem?

OMG...I've been corrupted by Humans! lol Perhaps you are right, and it seems that I do allow myself to make awkward mistakes...way too often.

Not corrupted by, AnthraAndromda, just doing what comes naturally to Humans. And as you say, way too often.

I will continue to maintain that Crowley's works have little to nothing to do with me being an alien. I will admit that my personal philosophical bent is influenced by Crowley, but it is also influenced by many other philosophers as well.

Crowley’s works, and esoterica in general led you to – possibly even facilitated - this erroneous “realization”, alongside, perhaps, other personal issues in your past (but I digress). It is not for me to question your personal beliefs, even if I find them unpleasant, but your claims – based upon the methodology and research used to determine them - can be questioned. And that is what you want, ultimately, otherwise why come to a discussion forum?

Here is where I must take some issue with you. Yes, I explored many paths in my search for truth. This is what is taught in my school of Magick. In each of the paths I found elements of truth, but, it is not the path that creates truth, it is the path that reveals it.

That statement could be said in defense of absolutely any religious or philosophical school of thought. Not just magick. And what each and every path of discovery reveals is the truth the seeker has been looking for, but that truth might not necessarily be – or could even completely contradict – everyone else’s truth. You have found a truth that suits you, not the truth for us all.

The fact that we can legitimately and without bias question your findings logically and critically displays the fact that your truth is fallible, not infallible.

In this one single issue, that I'm an Extraterrestrial, all paths agree with each other.

Because that is the result your disassociation with Humanity was looking for.

I have searched for years, true enough, but the result is always the same...I'm ET. Even with the latest, the Bible Codes, it was affirmed...no matter where I've searched, always the same result.

Always the same result, because this newfound connection with a special and superior other is what you needed.

To find anything that challenged it would be anathema, and overlooked even without realizing it had been dismissed. The use of such questionable “science” as the Bible Codes – themselves denied as being anything other than a literary, though fascinating ambiguity by their own researchers – is testament to the selected methods you’ve used to confirm your needs.

I understand that probabilities, statistics are not enough, they are not enough for me either. But, for now, it is what I have, and I feel that it does indicate that further sutdy is warrented.

No, they are not enough, and can easily be miscalculated – deliberately, subconsciously, or mistakenly. And the excuses you used for your continuing reluctance to get your DNA tested is also just stalling. Just what did you say to the owners of this site when I suggested you approach them for help?

Take care.

You too.

Mela ar’ Seere.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join