It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Would just like to add.. Im coming across quite a few other contradictions, so once the one's that have already been posted are explained, there's a few more on the way.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The guy who is calling himself "smarter" then people should really stop studying Crowly and start looking towards Socrates...

And I would like to say right after that- "I am the dumbest thing on this planet"

My school of Magick, like many schools, has a curricula. Socrates, Plato, and many, many others are there, as well as some modern stuff...you should check it out. I think you would see that all the bases are covered.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Yknow...the more I hear about these aliens leaving children alone on planets, unable to remember their home world's name, messing up dates because they can't handle "time" correctly in their head, unable to use spell-check BUT THEN uses it when humans teach him how, etc etc ETC...

I come to the conclusion that these aliens (his race alone) are dumb...they are not here to help us....they are here to STEAL our awesome abilities and LEARN the basics of communications.

Free loaders.

Why, prey tell, would we want such a limited and primative method of communication as you Humans employ?

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Why, prey tell, would we want such a limited and primative method of communication as you Humans employ?

Etharzi od Oma.

'I currently live on Earth, mother is about 100,000 kilometers away. She doesn't have an internet connection, but as I understand it, this because of any signal or technical issues. More out of respect for Earth, and the fact that she might have trouble getting an IP address (though I think I could help with that)'

As a member of the human species, and on behalf of the various ISP's throughout planet earth.. I give your mother permission to use our internet. And if she doesnt want to connect to a particular network, Im sure a local library will be happy to help as long as she provides an address, and photographic proof of her identity - maybe a spaceship flying license?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I said "people on this forum, selling BS/philosophies/crystals/websites/etc WHILE using a story of "being alien" ARE FAKE....100% OF THEM...FAKE! A real alien among us would know they would be instantly endangering themselves leaking such important information and wouldn't be so "stupid" in doing so publicly....and for money/profit/attention.

And I originally said you were wrong in assuming that 100% of the self-professed aliens were fake. Or, in for money/profit/attention.

Not all of us are here for any of those things. I for instance, ask for nothing, not your money, not your attention, not your beleif. I profit in NO way. And, I wish it to remain that way.

You on the other hand are rather vehement in your attempts to discredit. It's almost as if you were assigned a task by some "black op" taskforce and you were carring out orders.

For what its worth. C++ was introduced in the mid 80's as an extension of C. It has become the language of choice for nearly all serious applications. The code that was used to produce the server, and the publishing tools for this website, and indeed all others, were written in C++. My website, which you seem to think is so basic, was done using C# a modern derivitave of C++. The site has nearly 500 lines of "code behind" (thats code you can't see, but my server can execute). It loads the pages dynamically from .docx files and presents them as xhtml along with some fixed css. And, while it not a seriously sophisticated system, I'd wager your IT-guy couldn't figure it out, same for the 13 yearold. Course it does do a little more than just present pages, it also tracks page views, where visitors came from, and of course it identifies the visitor's IP address, browser, and add-ons. Overall it acts as a mini content manager, and web statistics engine.

And, again...please stop quoting things I have not said!

Etharzi od Oma

p.s. Oh...on the "spelling errors"...some of them were not errors at all, others were. Of the true errors most I suspect were simple typos. And, since by browser does not have a spellchecker, and this site does not provide one, my only other option is to use a dictionary site. Which, I've discovered, now employs video advertising, which is not only dangerous, and annoying, but also makes it take forever to load. Kind of like this site from time to time.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

So this would be one of the things you have been 'told', and whatever reasons have lead you to believe you are here for safekeeping, that quote is a solid answer that says you are an observer. Yet apparantly you are not an observer, you are in daycare.

Yes, I think I see what you are saying. I think what the issue is here is that there are statements of what is, and how I want it to be. The whole observer thing is relatively new to me. I spent many years trying to figure just why I would be placed on some remote planet, and frankly, the idea of observer never crossed my mind. This relelation of me observing, as I said is relatively new (last year or so). And I think is was more along the lines of an "added bonus". The original intent of placing somewhere didn't include ovserving, but, by using Earth, I could be used as one, since I would be gorwing in a pure Human environment, and wouldn't know the difference myself for a considerable period of time.

I hope that covers it...

Etharzi od oma

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

For what it's worth....your website is crap. I'm thinking a superior intelligence like yours would have already made it cooperate with IE 8. Not so.....maybe that CMS your using needs some updates?

Yes, I see the issue...you are using a screen larger than 1024X768 (the size the site was intended for, and the currently most used resolution). It seems that IE/8 has some issues with the _javascript that is intended to fix the resolution and window size. I'll fix it in a few days... its rather trivial.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This thread is moronic.

Anthra three words for you- get a life, or if you prefer- take your meds

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
WOW, Anthra has all you going still?
Apparently he 'is' superior in his ability to keep a strait head while you guys are all over the place.

I was cracking up when I saw the Mr Mask had given up and ignored. Really, I am impressed Anthra. Everyone else would not have the same energy or lucid tenacity to prove they loved their mother, let alone their alien origins.

No matter how hard you swat at the water mid river, you cannot stop reality from flowing. You guys need to get it.

Even if aliens don't exist, you have no skills with which to discern any proof.

Reality is a bitch, no matter how you convince yourself you have a grasp. It's folly.

Laughing myself to sleep. Even with this nasty cold mungus.

The world is wondrous beyond imagination, and all you need is love to truly see it's infinite beauty.

Namaste all,

ZG

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
enough of this nonsense. 500 thousand years if evolution and all you have to show is how well you can spell. this is pathetic.

science and math. there isn't a place in this universe for your feeble discoveries. on a universal scale, your knowledge is comparable to a pile of dirt. stop speaking of it like it's worth anything.

logic. "someone with credentials like world leader and scientists." you don't see the pattern here? 9/11. iraqi freedom. CIA. instant incineration of 200,000 human. swine flu. do you still not see the pattern? do they literally have to shove some snake oil in your face before you realize who's selling what?

"contradiction." yes that is a big word using it proves nothing. using said word in conjunction with a few more big words still do not prove anything. complicating simple point proves nothing. your true talent is twirling your hair and chewing gum. shopping, talking on the phone, getting your nails did or one night stands, these are your purpose in life. satisfy your roll.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
[edit because the electric yellow got me by the brain banana]
-B.M

[edit on 23/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

As to AnthraAndromda's contradictions, try this one; he has already stated quite clearly on this thread that:

I, unfortunately, know very little of my own people.

This is, apparently, a mistake as when we go to this site (no need to download it, just open):

www.stardocs.hit.bg...

we can read the entire history of his "people", page after page of history, dates and explanations as to how his "wolf-people" not only evolved, but spread out amongst the stars.

Not only is it a pretty comprehensive description, it is also complete with his own additions regarding his esoteric leanings.

So how does he "know very little of his people?"

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Anthra, Urgent message received from the black-space/blue-light collective,

"There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
He told me: let the children lose it
Let the children use it, let all the children boogie"

-B.M

[edit on 23/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Where did you find that?

I'd really like to know how he's going to explain that a mere human can come across a rather in depth history of his people, yet he has spent years trying to find out who he is. And still doesnt have much idea apparantly.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Oh, there's loads of info out there...

I would like to hear his explanation, though, as to this complete contradiction. I'm sure it'll be entertaining, but will probably be beyond our mere ape-like intellects...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nice one Bruv!
I've read a few of those crazy posts and can't believe how suckered in some people get.

One thing that always struck me is the way they turn up with the whole "I'm just here to deliver a message" but then stick around for ages arguing and discussing the various facets of human life....Surely if it were true they'd deliver the message and do one. They just loved the attention and the way they fool people and draw them in. Thriving off the deception of it all.

saying that....it's damn funny to read so I'm kinda split

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

It appears that he has made a contribution to this document as well.. 'I include here my paper on the nature of this star which is 'MAN''... With the following shown as the title & author..'ON THE NUMBER 451, (The True nature of A.`. A.'.), Publication in Class B, ORDO ARGENTUM ASTRUM, by: Anthra-Andromda'

So yes, looking forward to the explanation!

Edit* just noticed that you already mentioned that he'd made his own additions.. but still

[edit on 23/11/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Apparently neither of you have seen this?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
www.youtube.com...

Apparently neither of you have seen this?

It`s hard to compare this video to what the OP is representing. In the video, they show what looks to be grey aliens that landed, at least that is what the kids were drawing. The OP is suppose to look more like we do, not the short grey type. So, are there aiens here with us? We`re all aliens to this world, well, most of us are, I believe only one of the races that are here now, really started on this planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oh gee...8 whole pages covering what, to you, would be 60 milllion years of a history, and you call that "in-depth"? Please....

I wrote that back in the early 90's and posted it to an "echo" of the time. It represents one of my early attempts to learn of my people, and share what I learned.

The rest of the material you will find out there are all "Magical" papers I wrote during the same time period.

There is no contradiction there...no matter how much you want it.

Etharzi od Oma.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join