It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
This lack of progess being made it vastly down to you. Your 'prove Im not' method of arguing is one of things that has contributed to the lack of progress made. Earlier in the thread you even agreed that it wasnt a productive way of debating whether you are telling the truth or not. Not to mention the many times you have failed to respond to valid questions.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Bluebelle]

Actually, what I said was mor like "prove I'm a liar". You can extend that to include all of the other things that I've been accused of.

Further, proving I'm not an alien shouldn't be a problem...IF they want to spring for the requsite testing.

The validity of any question is subjective at its very best. At times I may choose not to respond to a statement or question because I don't feel it worthy (again subjective). At other times I may not respond because I was doing something else, and either forgot (my bad), or did not see it (again, and perhaps, my bad).

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
This AnthraAndromda character has been humoured long enough. He/she is either taking the piss (which is my impression judging by the idiotic posts) or more disturbingly we're dealing with someone suffering from a severe case of delusion. I certainly hope it's not the latter.

I totally agree with the op's views on people just like the one above. The problem with sites like this is it attracts all kinds of nutcases. More often than not it's the ridiculous threads that attract the most stars and flags.

I initially joined in the hope of learning some interesting things about topics I find fascinating (namely UFO cases) yet instead of getting more quality threads such as Zorgon's or jkrog08's we get "I'm a reptillian from the Galactic Federation" bs or "Disclosure on this date, I know because some guy who has a website and wrote a book said so" etc.

I feel this site has degenerated into a sounding board for the gullible and mentally unstable.

I agree with you 100%. You hit the nail directly on the head. It's gets nauseatingly frustrating having to continuously comb through garbage and ridiculous silly fiction to find the great topics like those from Zorgon and others.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Actually, what I said was mor like "prove I'm a liar". You can extend that to include all of the other things that I've been accused of.

Further, proving I'm not an alien shouldn't be a problem...IF they want to spring for the requsite testing.

The validity of any question is subjective at its very best. At times I may choose not to respond to a statement or question because I don't feel it worthy (again subjective). At other times I may not respond because I was doing something else, and either forgot (my bad), or did not see it (again, and perhaps, my bad).

Etharzi od Oma

Umm well if you are not an alien and you are telling people you are then you are a liar. Whether you are purposely lying or have some mental issues, its still a lie. Saying 'prove Im not an alien' & 'prove I'm a liar' are essentially the same thing. They still have the same idea of saying you arent who you say you are.

As for the DNA thing, you appear to have a questionable grasp on reality judging from the above quote. What on earth leads you to think that ANYONE on this forum would fork out their hard earned cash to prove some random self-proclaimed alien is or isnt human? You cant even get your story straight and have sunk to the level of insulting the very people you are allegedly meant to be helping.

Strange how you deem posts that contain insults & attack your spelling worthy enough to reply to, but not posts that ask actual questions in a reasonably articulate, polite manner.

*Edit - Possibly not strange if the goal of your time here is to disprove any rumours that aliens arent too good at spelling.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Umm well if you are not an alien and you are telling people you are then you are a liar.

perhaps true, however, at the moment there is more evidence indicating that I am an ET than there is that I'm not.

Whether you are purposely lying or have some mental issues, its still a lie.

And, as I have indicated, there exists no evidence that I have mental issues.

Saying 'prove Im not an alien' & 'prove I'm a liar' are essentially the same thing. They still have the same idea of saying you arent who you say you are.

While these two ideas may seem the same to you, they are in fact two distinct idea. It is permitted for you to hold any opinion you like, but, when your opinion is that someone is lieing, and you state it as fact, and in public, you are bound to prove it. To do otherwise could open one up to all sort of civil actions.

You cant even get your story straight and have sunk to the level of insulting the very people you are allegedly meant to be helping.

And just where do I not have my "story" straight?

Strange how you deem posts that contain insults & attack your spelling worthy enough to reply to, but not posts that ask actual questions in a reasonably articulate, polite manner.

So...which post did I fail to address? I thought I got all the important ones.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

perhaps true, however, at the moment there is more evidence indicating that I am an ET than there is that I'm not.

Playing wordsearch in the bible barely constitutes evidence. I think people would be more inclined to take an aliens face appearing in a slice of toast as evidence as opposed to anything that has been extracted from the bible. You should know full well that the bible has a pretty dodgy image so it really should not be at the top of your list as a form of evidence.

Well I'm no psychiatrist, but I think if you went to your doctor and told him the full story I'm betting he'd lean towards you having a problem.

While these two ideas may seem the same to you, they are in fact two distinct idea. It is permitted for you to hold any opinion you like, but, when your opinion is that someone is lieing, and you state it as fact, and in public, you are bound to prove it. To do otherwise could open one up to all sort of civil actions.

Civil actions? Are you going to sue members of ATS for slander? I hope you do, Id love to see that one being presented in court.
And once again, it is you that has made the huge claims in the first place. Its totally irrational to think that anyone here is bound to proving you wrong simply because they think you are lying. Im sure all of us who believe you are lying will sleep soundly at night without proving it.
You're the hard done by alien trying to get some important message across so it is your duty to convince us. And if I dont believe you have anything important to say then me or anyone else wont really feel any need to go to great lengths just to prove that.

Well Ive presented you with a couple of things so far, but tomorrow I'll dig up the rest if you'd like.
And stop with the speech marks on 'story'. You've referred to it as a story yourself before.

Etharzi od Oma

No explanation as to why the insulting, bad spelling posts are more worthy than others then?
Its more than one post you have failed to address.. But, as Ive said above, I can dig them up tomorrow for you.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Umm well if you are not an alien and you are telling people you are then you are a liar.

Whether you are purposely lying or have some mental issues, its still a lie.

Saying 'prove Im not an alien' & 'prove I'm a liar' are essentially the same thing. They still have the same idea of saying you arent who you say you are.

You cant even get your story straight and have sunk to the level of insulting the very people you are allegedly meant to be helping.

Etharzi od Oma

1. No, just the opposite. Type written words on a forum is not proof. You state there is, but, there is none. Simple words do not constitute evidence in the least. Because it`s your reality, does not make it a fact.

2. Mental issues. Because there were none found at the time of your evaluation does not mean that there isn`t any there. There have been cases of someone not being found to have issues, that they later come to the surface.

3. They MAY be two distinct ideas, but they are asking for the same thing. That you prove a point. In other words, it puts it in your lap to show proof one way or the other. That is one thing you fail to do, is show good proof, words alone are not good proof.

4. How many times do people have to show you? You give the same old responce to them. Your answer is "And just where do I not have my "story" straight?" Your responce is normal......for someone who can not give straight proof to the question.

5. Sure, you answered what you thought were the "good questions".But in reality, you bypassed those that showed you where you made your mistakes, or you just did the same old thing, you try and claim that your reality is the true reality. Reread #1 above.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by FiatLux]

[edit on 24-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Playing wordsearch in the bible barely constitutes evidence. I think people would be more inclined to take an aliens face appearing in a slice of toast as evidence as opposed to anything that has been extracted from the bible. You should know full well that the bible has a pretty dodgy image so it really should not be at the top of your list as a form of evidence.

You should have done your home work! Just because the research tool used is one you're not familiar with does not invalidate it. The so-called "bible codes", while contraversial, do have statistical probilities attached, it is those statistical probabilities that are important. If a set of keywords has a one in a billion (1:1,000,000,000) probability it becomes significant, regardless of its unpopular origin.

So, I think it can be said; that if you think this is just a simple word search, you are in need of expanding your education.

Well I'm no psychiatrist, but I think if you went to your doctor and told him the full story I'm betting he'd lean towards you having a problem.

Exactly! You are no psychiatrist. And that is yet another point. As for telling my doctor...I have, and asked him about it. He...seems unwilling to suggest or request DNA. By the way, my doctor is an employee of the U.S. Government (military associated).

Well Ive presented you with a couple of things so far, but tomorrow I'll dig up the rest if you'd like.
And stop with the speech marks on 'story'. You've referred to it as a story yourself before.

Yes, please do...so far what you've presented as contradictions are more inline with charaacterazations of the moment. And, decisions made after some of the things I've written. Or is it not permitted for me to have feelings, or deny something if I don't like it.

No explanation as to why the insulting, bad spelling posts are more worthy than others then?

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I got busy, and forgot?

Sure...insults are unnecessary and show an unwillingness to think and provide anything constructive, and they tend to piss people offf. The spelling issues I've already addressed.

But they both generate a reaction of; "Is that the best you got?" Really! Is it? It it really possible to tell if someone is an ET just by how they spell, or in some cased type? Is it not possible for ET to hit the wrong key? Or, perhaps not hit a key hard enough?

Its more than one post you have failed to address.. But, as Ive said above, I can dig them up tomorrow for you.

Yes please do!

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I'm sorry, but, there can be only one reality. You try to show that I've made mistakes, perhaps...However errors over tyme in a dynamic environment tend to gain importance only in those who want the errors to be more significant than they truly are.

One of the errors, was I said in one place that I was not an observer, and in another that I was. Is it not possible that at the time I denied being an observer, that knowledge of being an observer had not yet been gained? Or perhaps, I was unhappy about the whole "observe the Humans" thing and wanted to quit?

Another was the history of my people...Please...that thing I wrote back in the early 90's was more of a story told me by my mother. It represents the total of what I know about my peoples history.

Really, there contradictions you people are seeing are more in your own imagination than any where else. In short you want the alien to be wrong, so you grab at anything you can. Even the most trivial.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

It is permitted for you to hold any opinion you like, but, when your opinion is that someone is lieing, and you state it as fact, and in public, you are bound to prove it. To do otherwise could open one up to all sort of civil actions.

I am stating my opinion as fact here in public. You are a liar. Either intentionally or through some poor wiring in your mental mark-up and I, for one, would like to welcome your new insectoid overlord lawyers into any court of their choosing.

You should have done your home work! Just because the research tool used is one you're not familiar with does not invalidate it. The so-called "bible codes", while contraversial, do have statistical probilities attached, it is those statistical probabilities that are important. If a set of keywords has a one in a billion (1:1,000,000,000) probability it becomes significant, regardless of its unpopular origin.

My dear lil' deluded dunce. With a quarter of a million words in the English language, upwards of 60 billion variations upon their use*, many of them coming from different countries with questionable meanings put through a decipherer (which is currently offline - very PRO) of a piece of text which has been translated from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to Ye Olde English and is still very much open to interpretation. Having a set of keywords mean something to anyone (not just the crazy 'looking for patterns in everything' nutjob) a 1 in a billion chance is highly probable if not too uncommon.

I'd say around 1 in 20 people would get something from it - AND I'm being very conservative here. Add to the mix screwballs like yourself and we've got a 1:1 going on with anything you want being proven by some 26 written characters.

Here is a DNA lab near you. It'll set you back about $300. Add the bill to your civil action against me and post the results.

You might be a child from an advanced culture but you've got years on me boy. You must be as incredibly retarded specimen of your species not to grasp some of the basic commonalities of reason and communication and put them into effect in a polite fashion.

Respect the adults son and keep that silly mouth of your closed and fingers on lap until you've learned to be polite and not lie.

-m0r

*'Home work' as you put it is usually represented as homework. This is just to help you fathom the ways us poets called humans communicate in a rich tapestry.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

I'm sorry, but, there can be only one reality. You try to show that I've made mistakes, perhaps...However errors over tyme in a dynamic environment tend to gain importance only in those who want the errors to be more significant than they truly are.

One of the errors, was I said in one place that I was not an observer, and in another that I was. Is it not possible that at the time I denied being an observer, that knowledge of being an observer had not yet been gained? Or perhaps, I was unhappy about the whole "observe the Humans" thing and wanted to quit?

Another was the history of my people...Please...that thing I wrote back in the early 90's was more of a story told me by my mother. It represents the total of what I know about my peoples history.

Really, there contradictions you people are seeing are more in your own imagination than any where else. In short you want the alien to be wrong, so you grab at anything you can. Even the most trivial.

Etharzi od Oma

"I'm sorry, but, there can be only one reality."

That statement alone says that there is a problem here. Not on your life is there only one reality. We are individual souls with individual preceptions of reality. We each see reality in our own way, just as you do. So to make a statement such as you did is not right. Now, if all of us had entered this plane as a group mind and group thought, then yes, there would only be one reality. But not as individuals. You can not force your reality onto others, that sir takes away the free will of everyone else.

" Really, there contradictions you people are seeing are more in your own imagination than any where else. In short you want the alien to be wrong, so you grab at anything you can. Even the most trivial."

And even as individuals, many of us are all seeing the same mistakes in your work. So then, it must not be our imaginations telling us all the same thing.

Do you understand how your very last statement sounds? "In short you want the alien to be wrong, so you grab at anything you can". That sounds like a very young person who is having trouble getting his or her own way with things.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Oh gee...8 whole pages covering what, to you, would be 60 milllion years of a history, and you call that "in-depth"? Please....

Firstly, I did not say “in depth” so please don’t put words into my mouth. You don’t like it, nor do I. I said "entire", but omitted "abridged". Sue me for being Human.

What I did suggest was that you – someone who has categorically stated that:

I, unfortunately, know very little of my own people.

apparently has forgotten that they know a vast amount about their “people” – sufficient enough to be able to summarize an entire history.

In the document I linked, you include “your” planets formation (your “planet’s” name is, apparently, “Ta-Mal”), include the start of your “race’s” recorded history (complete with an initial era), carry on with some specific dates and historical events regarding your “people’s” growth whilst giving abridged versions of others, and conclude with epic, millennia-long space conflicts.

That is pretty “in depth” isn’t it? It’s also average sci-fi. Oh, and it’s over twenty pages online, not eight (though granted it may have been eight when you originally concocted it).

From this evidence of your contradiction, it is perfectly safe to conclude that you have either a bad case of selective memory, or now regret creating this “history” – and uploading it.

I wrote that back in the early 90's and posted it to an "echo" of the time.

Perhaps it’s the fault of my having a meager monkey brain, but what does “to an “echo” of the time” mean? Did you mean as an echo of the time?

If so, are you suggesting that the story merely reflected the excitement you felt at believing you were an alien, and you just had to pad this misapprehension – therefore confirming it in your own eyes - with some historical “meat”?

And as a side note; you said “I wrote that…”

Once again, are you sure about that terminology? It’s quite telling…

Surely, when we read this from the introduction to the tale (my emphasis):

It should be first understood; NONE of the material presented
here has been "Channeled". All of this information was
obtained first hand by the author
while on board the 'flag
ship' of "The Great Andromedan Empire".

you actually meant “I relayed that from meetings with my people…” Like it or not, coming out and saying that you wrote it is quite a Freudian slip.

And as the whole point of the piece was that it is a “Message” to us humans - and therefore important – clearly you should neither have forgotten it, as you appear to have done, nor should it’s provenance be under any misconception as to where it comes from.

However, as a background to an ongoing misunderstanding of your place on this planet, the fact that you’ve forgotten about it (deliberately or not), it is perfectly understandable. As science fiction.

It represents one of my early attempts to learn of my people, and share what I learned.

Early attempts? Early attempts? Your turn of phrase is most enlightening. I quote again:

All of this information was obtained first hand by the author…

It isn’t, therefore, an attempt at conveying your “history”, is it? From that explanation, your story is indisputably a definitive – if condensed - account. Yet another contradiction…

And a question, if I may? What did your “Terran” parents say to your discovering that you are a wolf?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
In my opinion this thread is stating less than the obvious and it basically consists of people only complaining and not really being constructive about the issue. Just like bashing beggars for them asking money to people that actually work hard to get their stuff.

But thats just my opinion.

I try to go a bit further on this thread if anyone would like to adventure a little bit deeper:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So, I think it can be said; that if you think this is just a simple word search, you are in need of expanding your education.

Yes, if Im unfamiliar with the research tool that automatically means that it is invalid. Of course.

Meanwhile, back in the real world... its pretty obvious wordsearch was not meant in a literal way. And someone else appears to have addressed the issue with your bible based evidence anyway so there's nothing really there for me to add.

Exactly! You are no psychiatrist. And that is yet another point. As for telling my doctor...I have, and asked him about it. He...seems unwilling to suggest or request DNA. By the way, my doctor is an employee of the U.S. Government (military associated).

'He seems unwilling to suggest or request DNA'... What? Really?... Seriously, you are living on cloud cuckoo land. I dont even know what to say to that one. You really expect that he'd hear your story and want to test your DNA?

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I got busy, and forgot?

Sure...insults are unnecessary and show an unwillingness to think and provide anything constructive, and they tend to piss people offf. The spelling issues I've already addressed.

But they both generate a reaction of; "Is that the best you got?" Really! Is it? It it really possible to tell if someone is an ET just by how they spell, or in some cased type? Is it not possible for ET to hit the wrong key? Or, perhaps not hit a key hard enough?

Umm, no Mr 'way above average intelligence'. Id expect you to at least be able to keep up to speed in a debate with us 'stupid' humans. And I'd also expect you not to get drawn in so easily by posts which are insulting you.

Im not really fussed about your spelling issues. I can see what people were getting at by noting your poor spelling, but its by no means a huge issue compared with the other things that make your whole story seem dodgy.
But then again you claimed that your commmunication is either formal or informal, and this apparantly is the latter. And so that begs the question why would you come on here and expect to be taken seriously when you are presenting everything in an informal manner?
And to be honest its a bit more than spelling issues isnt it, you seem to have trouble making coherant sentences sometimes.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

when i find myself in times of trouble mother mary comforts me, whispers words of wisdom...

LET IT BE!!!!!

honestly, please, for the sake of trying to get this thread to fade away to the nowhere it belongs, let it go. please.
for the sake of mankind.
let it go.

god help us all if this is STILL entertaining to ANYONE.

-B.M

[edit on 25/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Okay, this is the first 'trivial' contradiction..

'Why am I "teaching"? I've been asked to assist in the dissemination of what would otherwise be classified information. I am in a rather unique position as the Terran governments and corporations cannot control the information I receive or communicate.'

'The rest of what I'm doing is a "special request" from the Dept. of the Navy [this is of course "classified" info and no corroboration is possible at this time...maybe someday]. '

''And here you are showing yourself to everyone on this forum, the internet, and possibly, everyone who would mean you harm.'

Yes, for all the world to see! As I said earlier, I have an agenda. That is to get off Earth and onto my mother's starship.'

I'm hoping to get deported! Plain and simple, maybe if I become a large enough pain in their a$$ they will tell my people to come and get me.

My people have only recently returned to retrieve me. I requested that this be delayed a few years so that I could make some lame attempt at repaying the debt. Earth has provided me with a fair life so far, and a relatively good education.

'Anyway, the only agenda I have is just doing what I've been asked to do. It has been requested that information about the ongoing efforts leading up to disclosure be made public, and it appears I'm a good candidate since I can get my information from an off-world source.'

For what its worth, I will not go away, I will not go quietly into the night. I will yell, kick, and scream until every one of you wakes up and starts to enjoy the kind of freedom my people do. And, I don't care if you like it or not.

Well, thats clear as mud! ...So your agenda is what exactly? A task you have been set, a request from yourself to help us, or to go back home?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

This is distracting me from doing a hideous dissertation proposal & various other assignments, ANYTHING is more entertaining than those so I shall continue until he either gives up, or agrees to seek help regarding his mental issues.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What is so great about proving that you know more?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Know more about what?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What do you think so? What is being discussed in this thread? What are you disscussing about? What are you trying to prove to the opposition?
About ideas, reason and reality I would say.
Smarty you, evading the question with another one.

See how everyone has their own trip? Just let it be.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yes, if Im unfamiliar with the research tool that automatically means that it is invalid. Of course.

Bible Code? Whist there are many supporters of this methodology, there are also many critics. Allow me:

The Bible code, also known as the Torah code, is a series of messages alleged to exist within the Bible text, that when decoded form words and phrases supposedly demonstrating foreknowledge and prophecy…the term "Bible Codes" has been popularly used to refer specifically to information encrypted via the ELS (equidistant letter spacing) method.…

The primary objection advanced against Bible codes is that information theory does not prohibit "noise" from appearing to be sometimes meaningful. Thus, if data chosen for ELS experiments are intentionally or unintentionally "cooked" before the experiment is defined, similar patterns can be found in texts other than the Torah.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is much contention, to this day, regarding the reality of the Bible Codes.

Bible code researchers repeatedly refuse (as correct scientific method would require) to put forth which names and which spellings would constitute hits before checking the letter sequence. In other words, they refuse to first form a hypothesis for subsequent testing. The method of Bible code researchers is to look for meaningful words and phrases in an ELS sample, and afterward determine how such hits fit together. The results are therefore spectacularly un-miraculous. This is precisely one of the problems that led mathematicians almost universally to declare the original Witzum-Ripps experiment invalid…upon which Drosnin's book, The Bible Code, was based…

www.michaelsheiser.com...

When the Bible Code first became notorious, the claim was made that ‘no other book contains these codes." The bible was unique. However, as time as gone by, this claim of uniqueness has been completely disproved. Amazing codes have been found in War and Peace (in the Hebrew translation) and in Moby Dick (in the English translation) and even in the text on cereal boxes.

Mathematicians explain that these results are just artifacts of the process of arranging letters into innumerable matrix patterns. These experiments produce DAZZLING results, and phrases such as ‘one in a million chance' tend to impress people, but when you have millions and billions and billions of permutations it is just pure chance that a list of rabbis will be found in close proximity to the name of their birth place, or that assassinations will be found ‘predicted'. The mathematical probabilities can be increased exponentially simply by choosing a different size matrix into which to place the letters, and when you have hundreds of thousands of letters and many thousands of matrix sizes, the odds of finding anything you might want to search for increases by many orders of magnitude.

www.awitness.org...

These quotes from the Code’s original researchers and discoverers:

Public Statement By Eliyahu Rips…For me, it was a catalyst to ask whether we can, from a scientific point of view, attempt to use the Codes to predict future events. After much thought, my categorical answer is no. All attempts to extract messages from Torah codes, or to make predictions based on them, are futile and are of no value. This is not only my own opinion, but the opinion of every scientist who has been involved in serious Codes research.

www.torahsoft.com...

Public Statement By Harold Gans (Senior cryptologic mathematician, US Department of Defence, retired)…the codes in the Torah can be used to predict future events. This is absolutely unfounded. There is no scientific or mathematical basis for such a statement, and the reasoning used to come to such a conclusion…is logically flawed. While it is true that some historical events have been shown to be encoded in the Book of Genesis in certain configurations, it is absolutely not true that every similar configuration of "encoded" words necessarily represents a potential historical event. In fact, quite the opposite is true: most such configurations will be quite random and are expected to occur in any text of sufficient length…A single success, regardless of how spectacular, or even several such "successful" predictions proves absolutely nothing unless the predictions are made and evaluated under carefully controlled conditions. Any respectable scientist knows that "anecdotal" evidence never proves anything.

www.torahsoft.com...

AnthraAndromda insists his evidence is sound, via the use of the Bible Code. Yet he fails to address the fact that a myriad of qualified, expert and independent researchers argue convincingly to this day against its findings, and the methodology used to gain results.

All we hear are the statistical probability that he’s right, followed by a number and an impressive row of zeros to bolster the claim.

Well, if a methodology is entirely questionable, therefore scientifically unfounded and suspect, or is even open to abuse, how reliable is the method, the result, or the statistics?

It seems that, at the end of the day, the Code can give you amazing results, but they can be the results you want to find, not what it actually contains.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join