It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I gave you a star for that, but how's about you point those contradictions out, in defence of the argument.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Okay, well one large one which I noticed yesterday, I was hoping he'd clear this one up but didnt bring it up due to that there was no reply to the post I made..

There seems to be some confusion as to what reason this guy is here. Although there shouldnt be judging from these quotes that are a selection of posts he has made, and quotes that are currently on his website.

1.'Anthra is an Andromd living on Earth. A child to us, he was placed on the planet Earth in the spring of 1947 to grow and become a 'resident' observer. His knowledge of the Human species is invaluable to the mission on Earth.'
2. 'MY mission...was originally to get to know the human species. I was placed here some 62 years ago as a new born to grow and learn.'
3. 'Andromedans are here at the request of the Pleiadean Federation. This request was made over 60 years ago, and an observer was placed on Earth to know issues from the "Human" perspective.'

So, he's an observer right? Apparantly not according to this next post..

'I'm neither a diplomat nor an observer...I'm in daycare.'

Okay, not an observer then? He's here to be looked after/kept safe?
There's also another quote, which is part of a paragraph that used to be on his website backs this change of story up..

'Why. Anthra is an important 'asset' to our people. He represents the hopes and aspirations of our great empire.
Your planet was chosen for several reasons.
* He could be easily hidden among your people with minimal genetic alteration.'

I dont know what these other reasons were as they werent quoted, but still. Im also confused as to why this quote has been deleted from the original website?
For the record I have obtained that one from a post that was made on here, quoting his website.

Also, in the last reply he made to me on this thread (a couple of pages back) I enquired as to why his people would choose earth as a good place to keep one of their own safe. He replied saying he did not know. I take that to mean that he is agreeing that he is here for safekeeping.

*Edit - I appear to have caught this mysterious loss of ability to spell words correctly. I blame the 'alien'.

[edit on 22/11/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ok, thanks for your reply. I've discussed your evidence before in another thread (of yours), frankly, I thought that it was hooey - your website, if I remember amounted to little more than word puzzles, I'm confident that if I bothered to type letters into a grid there would inevitably be patterns in there.

And I am equally as confidant that even if you developed a computer application to generate random text, that matrices containing the amount and quality of detail would be exceedingly rare. And, rare enough as to have significance. collections of this nature are very rare, in the case of one of those matrices the statistical probability in less than 1 in a billion. It isn't so much the fact that the matrix can occur it is more in the fact that it does, and has relevence. Then there is the notion that these matrices don't occut in random text, but rather in text that has been published, and is thus a component in the Human collective conscioousness.

So, I refute your "evidence".

To quote "Allowing the slightest probibility that there might be error is simply not allowed! "

Just seems hubristic, remember the quote "Pride comes before a fall"?

Yes...and I'm sure that when a chaos mage does fall...it is rather hard. I haven't fallen yet, nor do I intend to...but we shall see.

A lifetime of being made/allowed to think your an alien??? Has it occured to you that a psychiatric evaluation might give you some closure on this matter?

Been there, done that. Didn't help. Part of the problem is that those professionals don't seem willing to employ the kind of science and testing required to make any progress with my kind of issues. They, like most people here, assume, and base all future interaction upon that assumption. In a case like mine assumption cannot/will not work. One MUST employ hard definative science. However, if someone could even show a mathematical probability that I was not an alien, I would give it some, at least slightly more serious consideration.

By the way, in the Baysian inference page, I used a starting value so ridiculously small as to be virtually non-existant (something on the order of 1 chance in 7X10E15), and the only thing that saves any argument against it is the fact that the resulting value wasn't 1 (1 as the result would have made it a mathematical certainity).

As for the code... well, saying you've given items to governments to be reverse-engineered won't cut it. Surely an advanced civilization/race would have great knowledge of mathematics and science - surely there's some insight into some of our great unsolved equations etc you could give? Perhaps some insight in Pi or the Fibonacci sequence?

I doubt that there would be any available insight into Pi or the Fibonacci Series, these are/should be well understood natural phenomenon. And, I said elsewhere, I'm not a scientist, but rather a human educated Engineer, and, among my people, I'm still a child, with little (by their standards) education. So, the likelyhood of me having any insights for you is small. Even when I'm allowed to talk to scientists and engineers on my mother's ship, I have great difficulty understanding what they are saying, even when they "dumb it down", and these guys know they're talking to a child.

The fact is I only know very basic things, like; my people use wormhole travel, as opposed to something like a warp drive. They have the ability to extract useful information from the collective consciousness of a culture (I'm actually working on that one...it's just within my reach as a Software Engineer). They don't seem to be confined to any issues with genetics and DNA. They have a replicator technology that can make nearly anything of any substance (far better that the early replicator technologies being developed on Earth, but, even Earth's replicators are rather cool ... but thats another discullsion). I guess my point here is, that to my people, I just a little kid, and know virtually nothing...sigh...The only thing I've been able to give Earth so far is a system that can maybe be used to generate a kind of "anit-gravity" and faster than light engines for future spacecraft. There was some group looking at that back in the 80's, we didn't connect, and I lost all of the resources to continue to work on the model I had, later it was being looked at by a groug at Rutgers University, the last I heard NASA was looking at it. Now I can't hardly find any reference to it on the Internet. ... another sigh ...

I truly hate being frustrated in my attempts to prove I'm an alien, so, I give you the best I currently have, which is a 99.99999% probability. And, yes I'm am fully that mathematics won't cut it. But, logically, I'm not sure that Terrestrial DNA science will either. After all, it may well show that I'm not Human, but it can't address issues of planetary origin.

Etharzi od Oma.

p.s. I've given some thought to "re-doing" my original paper on the scalar-magnetics, but, if I do it would have to be presented on my website...if you think this would elp, I'll give it more serious work.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Another contradiction that Ive come across..

A quote taken from a post made in a thread about an alleged andromendan ufo.. Note this quote is dated 10/09/09, and says 'andromedans' and not 'andromedan ufo'.

'The only Andromedans have been anywhere near earth was 62 years ago and now. The have never flown disc like craft, only deltas in atmosphere.'

And the this is taken from the website..

'In early February 2008 my Mother D'Arna-Shat began a series of some 5 or 6 meetings with people from the United Nations. The initial meeting was held at the U.N. location in New York City, this was followed by 3 - 4 additional meetings held in New York State. An additional meeting was held (sometime in March) in one of the more northern countries of Europe.
[Ref: www.exopolitics.org...]

A very similar set of meetings was held, in the same time frame in 2009.

Since the original meetings Mother has also met with the leaders of Great Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, and others. She has attended meetings of the G-8 and G-20 and addressed these meetings. These meetings occurred in 2008.'

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Okay, I can understand your confusion, however, please try to place yourself in my shoes.

The reality is that I have never been given a "real" answer to that question, most of what I've written is my understanding of whatever those reasons are, and the very little bit I've been told.

So anyway, here is the story...

My people desired a place to put me for safe keeping, why? I don't know, the concepts are either beyond me, or mother feels I'm not read to know (personally I think thats BS).

There were appearantly several places I could have been placed, but, at around the same time the Federation contacted my people and requested some sort of assistance with the integration of Earth into the Stellar community. Earth,as it turned out was an acceptable place to put me, so a "side" deal was made with the U.S. to place me here. I gues it was very convienent that I would grow to a level where I would have some ability to understand (by my peoples standards), and my experience and insights into the Human species would be useful in the integration process. This is likely another why Earth was selected for my placement.

My importance to my people? Don't know...wish I did.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Another contradiction that Ive come across..

A quote taken from a post made in a thread about an alleged andromendan ufo.. Note this quote is dated 10/09/09, and says 'andromedans' and not 'andromedan ufo'.

'The only Andromedans have been anywhere near earth was 62 years ago and now. The have never flown disc like craft, only deltas in atmosphere.'

And the this is taken from the website..

'In early February 2008 my Mother D'Arna-Shat began a series of some 5 or 6 meetings with people from the United Nations. The initial meeting was held at the U.N. location in New York City, this was followed by 3 - 4 additional meetings held in New York State. An additional meeting was held (sometime in March) in one of the more northern countries of Europe.
[Ref: www.exopolitics.org...]

A very similar set of meetings was held, in the same time frame in 2009.

Since the original meetings Mother has also met with the leaders of Great Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, and others. She has attended meetings of the G-8 and G-20 and addressed these meetings. These meetings occurred in 2008.'

So...where is the contradiction?

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Sorry I left a quote out by mistake..

'It was my people who informed me. They arrived here back in the 90's, but for reasons that I don't understand, I get to remain here for a while longer.'

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Sorry I left a quote out by mistake..

'It was my people who informed me. They arrived here back in the 90's, but for reasons that I don't understand, I get to remain here for a while longer.'

Ahhh...perhaps a difference in the perception of time frames...for me 13 years ago is virtually now. And at the time of writting I probably had less understand of issues than I have at this moment. I'm sure you are aware that One's understand of everything is a constantly evolving thing, something that escapes me today, may be crystal clear tomorrow.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Even when I'm allowed to talk to scientists and engineers on my mother's ship, I have great difficulty understanding what they are saying, even when they "dumb it down", and these guys know they're talking to a child.

So, "your people" sent what is relatively an idiot to "observe" us? Hey thanks....I don't mean to sound ungrateful....but that's a tad demeaning.

"Hey....Grak Makkic Dang....we need someone to keep an eye on the Earthlings...."

"No problem....I've got exactly who you need.....take that bonehead over there. I'm getting tired of it trying to fit the framgalii slot into the ggugict flange....let the puny humans deal with that mess."

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Even when I'm allowed to talk to scientists and engineers on my mother's ship, I have great difficulty understanding what they are saying, even when they "dumb it down", and these guys know they're talking to a child.

So, "your people" sent what is relatively an idiot to "observe" us? Hey thanks....I don't mean to sound ungrateful....but that's a tad demeaning.

"Hey....Grak Makkic Dang....we need someone to keep an eye on the Earthlings...."

"No problem....I've got exactly who you need.....take that bonehead over there. I'm getting tired of it trying to fit the framgalii slot into the ggugict flange....let the puny humans deal with that mess."

So...let me see If I got this right...YOU have a problem with a small child who has a better education and is smarter that YOU? Did I get that right?

An adult of my species couldn't fit in on Earth, or perhaps you didn't figure that out...think about it man...if a child blends in and you couldn't tell the difference just by looking, what would a full grown adult be like?

I just love it when people think...

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
edit because I could

[edit on 22-11-2009 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Never mind the alien in question "dosn't know his planet's name" but DOES know about NASA's black-operations and top secret institutions.

Never mind the alien says "his DNA" would prove his claims but the tests are too expensive to acquire...NOT "aliens forbid me to testing myself", or "aliens are not allowed to get these tests"...but..."THESE TESTS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE"...are you serious? The price of a car is far too much for the guy who has been "growing the internet" with his "above par coding abilities" can't raise enough cash to prove himself right? Wow...my organization raises about 3000 dollars a gig...if we can make the cash being idiots...then an alien with SUPERIOR code/science skills SHOULD be able to swing the bill in the six decades he has been on OUR PLANET.

Never mind that he said clearly "he is not here to help anyone" and then said "he is only here to help everyone".

Never mind that the guy posts BASIC theories on wormholes as PROOF of intergalactic travel.

Never mind that HE CAN'T SPELL while he says he wrote papers that NASA instantly noticed and scooped up just to turn them into secret projects. (no...again...spelling is not the divine judge on intelligence. But it should be expected by any 60 year old programmer/alien/NASA paper writer.)

Never mind that his website is basic...heck I don't code, but I do know a 13 year old who does C++, and correct me if I am wrong, but such coding is considered "low level" by real coders...again...forgive me if I am wrong and C++ is the end-all super-code...but from what my IT-guy tells me (and others here) it is a code most often used to code simple games of a basic nature. But...I am the first to admit, C++ is magic to me...crap...like I said...digital alarm clocks beat me on a daily basis.

Never mind he is making a claim and then saying "it is MY job to prove him wrong" when the claim he is making "by his own rules" is thousands of years out of my grasp.

Never mind that his is almost 40+ years my senior and battling/bickering/bitching like an everyday human...geez...I hope I am more "well adjusted" at 62...lord knows I need work now...but I hope to God/aliens/goblins/etc that I grow the hell up and not end up like this total SCREW UP.

Never mind the FACT that I have found out his real name, location and past activities of the past 11+ years with little/no effort to do so...and when brought to his attention of this he returns with veiled threats to my entire planet/species with "you are dangerously getting to close" and "my mother is going to punish you and your world".

Never mind that SIMPLE WORD GAMES are enough to lead this TOOL into a barbaric spitting match where HE loses his cool (I'm allowed to lose mine..I'm a primitive human) and hints at "war" on our people if we do not stop.

Look...James is crazy...end of subject. You want to have a good look in to his 62 years of life, use google. www.whois.com was used to find ALL the information you need on this guy. Use it to find his public information and then pity the poor guy. He went from Wiccan, to Magician, to alien in under 11 years...great space coaster indeed.

I DO NOT want to see folks saying I am trying to scare ETs, discredit UFO research, or that I am a disinfo agent hell-bent on destroying what little chance we have to find ET.

I do NOT want to see "moral high-road" warriors telling me I am rude. The guy using all of his power (or lack of) to cloud my waters of logic and logical reflections is an enemy to ALL THINGS real. The man lying to me...is the offender...not the guy who is standing for truth on the subject.

I do NOT want to see people saying I take this stand because I am godless or closed minded. I have my higher power (laugh...go ahead you silly heathen, I still love ya) AND I have a mom who saw a space-ship. I KNOW she is telling me the truth because she (and a witness) have both told me the story since I was little, and my mom doesn't lie, nor does she make up stories. Her second most AMAZING story in her life is winning a 1000 dollar scratch off. Her third most amazing story is how she got a 100 dollar cook book for 5 bucks at a tag sale. Um...I am drifting here...point being...I believe in the UFO phenomena.

I do NOT want to hear that "I am wrong, aliens are among us". I never said they weren't...I said "people on this forum, selling BS/philosophies/crystals/websites/etc WHILE using a story of "being alien" ARE FAKE....100% OF THEM...FAKE! A real alien among us would know they would be instantly endangering themselves leaking such important information and wouldn't be so "stupid" in doing so publicly....and for money/profit/attention.

WHAT I DO WANT TO HEAR IS- "You are right Mr Mask. Everything you have said may have been a bit blunt and harsh on the softer-eyes, but it is absolutely true. Thank you Mr Mask for being honest, thinking honesty is important and also for KICKING BUTTS!"

Cus, in the end, the spreader of false doctrines and lies-up-high are nothing better then those out there who steal/murder/rape. A man who does EVERYTHING he can to "mislead" as MANY folks has he can in his short (pathetic) life...is a treacherous leech...those who allow that man to make them their host are victims...and If a victim seeking vampire of no morals is NOT something to confront with a spiked tongue and a forceful tone...then who the hell is?

I do not respect those who try to deceive me. I also find it funny when an obviously "uneducated individual" attempts it with intensity.

I would like to also add, anyone on this forum "jumping" between seeing Phage as a friend/enemy here...should do FAR MORE to see their own silliness then seeing mine. After all, I am a dummy and admit to my sickness of silly...Phage is a credit to "thinking in general" and does a great service to "educating" people here on matters they SHOULD not need him to do that favor. If you ever took his posting as offensive and worthy of making an "enemy" out of him...then I say "you are silly". I personally have not found anyone on these boards powerful/hateful/offensive enough to click and make my "foe"...you seem to think Phage is a worthy target for that button (sometimes). Way to go!

With that said...yeah...aliens (real ones) hate people who lie about being an alien. And I am willing to "assume" they won't visit us until every scam-artist/wacko STOPS slandering their good name by posing as ET.

Lastly...I rule....fake aliens drool...space men told me so.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Im sorry but you cant really explain your way out of multiple quotes that put the message across very clearly that you are an observer, and then another post that says (again, very clearly) that you arent an observer.

None of the posts/paragraphs from your website that I used that say you are an observer imply ANY confusion as to whether or not that is the case. Being an observer and being hidden here with the purpose of keeping you safe are two very different concepts.

I find it quite funny that you have claimed these two very different things in a way which would seem that that is the sole reason for being here, and are only now trying to integrate these stories now you have been presented with your contradicting statements.
But then even with your new & improved story which blends the observer/daycare together, this statement contradicts even that - 'I'm neither a diplomat nor an observer...I'm in daycare.'

Also, if I remember correctly this particular quote is one that was dictated to you by your mother - 'Anthra is an Andromd living on Earth. A child to us, he was placed on the planet Earth in the spring of 1947 to grow and become a 'resident' observer. His knowledge of the Human species is invaluable to the mission on Earth.'
So this would be one of the things you have been 'told', and whatever reasons have lead you to believe you are here for safekeeping, that quote is a solid answer that says you are an observer. Yet apparantly you are not an observer, you are in daycare.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You are right mr mask.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ahhh...perhaps a difference in the perception of time frames...for me 13 years ago is virtually now. And at the time of writting I probably had less understand of issues than I have at this moment. I'm sure you are aware that One's understand of everything is a constantly evolving thing, something that escapes me today, may be crystal clear tomorrow.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

Understanding in what way? Did you not realise these were your people until just recently?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes, yes, now your catching on. He has trouble figuring out Earth years and his home planets years. You know, there not the same. So he says. He gets confused by it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yknow...the more I hear about these aliens leaving children alone on planets, unable to remember their home world's name, messing up dates because they can't handle "time" correctly in their head, unable to use spell-check BUT THEN uses it when humans teach him how, etc etc ETC...

I come to the conclusion that these aliens (his race alone) are dumb...they are not here to help us....they are here to STEAL our awesome abilities and LEARN the basics of communications.

Free loaders.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

62 years on earth, having spent no time on his home planet and having no knowledge of the culture, religions & whatnot... and therefore no experience of living in his species perception of time, but he gets those years mixed up with earth one's. Makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So...let me see If I got this right...YOU have a problem with a small child who has a better education and is smarter that YOU? Did I get that right?

No, no problem at all....do you know any?

Actually, I think the terms I used were "idiot" and "bonehead." And I'll add to that--just for the heck of it--"typically human".....The presumption that you think your "smarter" and "better educated" is enough for me to categorize you into the select group I like to call..."Internet turds." It also raises a red flag.....inflaming me to knock your sorry attitude right upside the head.

What I have a problem with is liars.....and people with hugely overblown levels of self importance.....I have some sympathy for deluded people.

If you think what you're posting here reads as "better educated" and "smarter".....then I'm willing to just assume you're deluded.

I've been here for a while.....I've seen them come and go....you, are no different than every other charlatan and dork with their lame fantasies. Unbelievably, right down to the same responses and attitudes. Every single time I engage one of your ilk....the exact same scenario plays out.....and leaves me thinking, if you're so smarter than me.....what the heck are you doing here?.....Displaying such a clearly human tendency to be goaded? The answer to that question is a simple one.....'cause it's some sad person expressing issues with the world and society in general....Duh.

For what it's worth....your website is crap. I'm thinking a superior intelligence like yours would have already made it cooperate with IE 8. Not so.....maybe that CMS your using needs some updates?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The guy who is calling himself "smarter" then people should really stop studying Crowly and start looking towards Socrates...

And I would like to say right after that- "I am the dumbest thing on this planet"

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join