It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Is it perhaps because you are NOT an alien? Is it because “only idiots and wishful star-worshipers” are dumb enough to invest in your agenda?

If thats not hitting the nail on the head I don't know what is

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

UNICORNS DON'T EXIST!?

WTF.... Say It Isn't So!!!

IRM

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I never said it was proof, and as I recall I did say it was contraversial...

It’s delicate at least, circumstantial at best.

But you are using it to further your claims, aren’t you?

From that, we can assume that you believe everything it says to be true, can’t we?

You can’t be seen cherry picking the evidence it supplies, can you?

The methodology of the Bible Code – something that has been proven time an again to work in any extensive sequence of words (Dictionaries, The Book of Mormon, etc.) - says you are an alien, then it cannot possibly be incorrect about anything else, can it?

The journalist Michael Drosnin’s own book (the one that informed the world of the Code's existence), when exposed to the code, produced:

“The code is a silly snake-oil hoax.”

and

“The code is evil”

www.csicop.org...

So you are an alien, yet the Code is evil

And the argument that it only suggests or alludes to a truth is specious.

That’d be grasping at straws.

The arguments you give do more to prove my point than you may think, but first...

Only from your standpoint as a believer. You need the Code to work.

You don’t seem to realize that relying on the Code’s “findings” as material “evidence” for your “alien-ness” (exclaiming that your DNA being alien when it is as yet untested is pointless, and your “telepathic” communications with your “Mother” are also worthless as even anecdotal confirmation. All they are, are promissory and evocative proclamations for those who want to hear such things) is highly unsound.

There is something interesting about the methodology of the Codes – in the same vein as cryptography is interesting, or information technology - but that it is contentious in the extreme, easily demystified and prone to external (subconscious or deliberate) manipulation, cannot be ignored. It therefore can only really be employed as an amusing, though thought provoking, conundrum not the stuff of disclosure.

You use the suggestive weight of the statistical improbability of these findings being mere chance to bolster your claims. What you are doing is ignoring the contrary evidence, and there are vast amounts.

Read this from the scientific journal Statistical Science:

cs.anu.edu.au...

I’m sure you’ll find it interesting, but guess it will make no difference to your claim.

I’ll cut you some slack here as I’m tired of pointing out the holes in your argument, and play devil’s advocate (but with a caveat);

Your findings do say that you are an alien.

But that is all they do.

They say it.

Just words, not evidence in any shape or form.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Now might be a bad time to tell you about Santa too huh.....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm certainly not an alien sent here to save you.

I'm a human, sent here to watch you, gradually shift your perceptions and cause you to either save or destroy yourselves. I might've been an 'alien' at some point. But from my perspective there are no aliens. Just people from different worlds, living lives that are in some way connected, but strewn apart across time, gradually coming closer and closer together. When our lives finally meet things will change for you, just as it will for them.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

What in Sam's hell are you babbling about?

You are not making any sense...and if you haven't noticed I only respond "positively" towards "those who make sense".

You don't even have to agree with me...you...just...have...to...make...sense.

It is very simple.

"nothing profound or educational" comes from loosely stringing together a few unrelated words of gibberish and then leaving it at that.

Please...I am not a star-child looking for my new cult leader.

I am your peer on this planet and not a fan of hogwash.

Care to make your words "make sense" for me?

I'm slow...so make it REALLY clear.

If you can't handle that...be useful and just flag my thread...I'm trying to get 100 flags before the aliens land on the White House lawn.

Flags...dunno what I'm gunna do with them...but they gotta be worth money or something!

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

What in Sam's hell are you babbling about?

You are not making any sense...and if you haven't noticed I only respond "positively" towards "those who make sense".

You don't even have to agree with me...you...just...have...to...make...sense.

It is very simple.

"nothing profound or educational" comes from loosely stringing together a few unrelated words of gibberish and then leaving it at that.

Please...I am not a star-child looking for my new cult leader.

I am your peer on this planet and not a fan of hogwash.

Care to make your words "make sense" for me?

I'm slow...so make it REALLY clear.

Its clear enough.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No...you THINK it is clear enough.

In reality it is psycho-babble that you use to "sound deep" or "insightful"

Sadly it comes off as "lowly ignorance" and "silly talk" from someone who only recently learned to "share ideas with others".

If you can't be clear...you can't be understood.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

No...you THINK it is clear enough.

In reality it is psycho-babble that you use to "sound deep" or "insightful"

Sadly it comes off as "lowly ignorance" and "silly talk" from someone who only recently learned to "share ideas with others".

If you can't be clear...you can't be understood.

No, to anyone with a mediocre understanding of the words used in that paragraph it is clear, makes perfect sense, and uses proper grammar. If you can't comprehend the English language it matters not how clear another is, you simply won't understand what they're saying.

I'll see if I can break it down for you.

Originally posted by angrysniper

I'm a human, sent here to watch you, gradually shift your perceptions and cause you to either save or destroy yourselves. I might've been an 'alien' at some point. But from my perspective there are no aliens. Just people from different worlds, living lives that are in some way connected, but strewn apart across time, gradually coming closer and closer together. When our lives finally meet things will change for you, just as it will for them.

I'm a human, sent here to watch you, gradually shift your perceptions and cause you to either save or destroy yourselves

I, a human being on earth, not an alien, am alive now so that I may observe your (humanity's) behavior during this lifetime. I am here to interject (insert) particular ideas and concepts into the mass consciousness--

Collective intelligence is a shared or group intelligence that emerges from the collaboration and competition of many individuals. Collective intelligence appears in a wide variety of forms of consensus decision making in bacteria, animals, humans, and computer networks. The study of collective intelligence may properly be considered a subfield of sociology, of business, of computer science, of mass communications and of mass behavior—a field that studies collective behavior from the level of quarks to the level of bacterial, plant, animal, and human societies. The concept also frequently appears in science fiction as telepathically linked species and cyborgs.

en.wikipedia.org...

-- of humanity.

The ideas and concepts that have been, and are being, disseminated into the mass consciousness will either have a detrimental affect on humanity as a whole, or will spur the evolution of consciousness on a global scale.

The latter part of my original post was directed towards your anthropomorphic description of beings who are not human and do not reside on this planet. You describe them as 'alien', when they are no different from you than another member of your own species. They are persons, like you. They may have experienced a different evolutionary path, yet they exist to experience their lives just as you do and for that reason you are not as separate and 'alien' as you think.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

FINALLY! Took you three posts to be "clear".

Was that so hard?

Ok...so on to my questions.

What makes you "think" you are here to "watch me" (unless you mean watch everyone, and I am just included).

If you also "think" you are here to gradually "shift my perceptions" to make humans "save or destroy themselves"- what makes you think you have the power to change diapers, never mind "people's minds"?

Third...with a name like "angrysniper" what is to make me think you "are not a misguided whelp" or a nut-job?

Lastly...three posts from you, over 500 words, and still...you have said nothing.

Is your mouth trying to emulate another orifice of your body, or am I just mistaking your "communication" for "excrement"?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

FINALLY! Took you three posts to be "clear".

Was that so hard?

Ok...so on to my questions.

Consider for a second the perception of the world through the eyes of someone suffering from cataract. The light reflected off of the world reaches the eyes of that person clearly, without distortion, but it is their own eyes which distort and skew the images they see.

What makes you "think" you are here to "watch me" (unless you mean watch everyone, and I am just included).

"We" are here to watch everyone. We only need to perceive our own consciousness to understand that we are here to watch you. And by you, as I said in my last post.. which you appear to have ignored, I mean humanity, of which we ourselves are a part of for this life.

If you also "think" you are here to gradually "shift my perceptions" to make humans "save or destroy themselves"? And what makes you think you have the power do change diapers, never mind "people's minds"?

We are not here to make you do anything. That would violate the concept of your free will. We are merely offering suggestions and new knowledge of which you may choose to use as a basis for further refinement of your consciousness.

Third...with a name like "angrysniper" what is to make me think you "are not a misguided whelp" or a nut-job?

The name of my forum account refers to a character in the alternate reality game "Year Zero" for the Nine Inch Nails album of the same name.

www.ninwiki.com...

Angry Sniper seems to be a rather prominent character in the futuristic world of Year Zero. He's featured in the BallgameOver.mp3 as well as on the Consolidated Mail Systems website. He also appears to be the one running the Be the Hammer site.
It is speculated by some that Angry Sniper is voiced by Trent Reznor himself...though others believe that it is the voice of Corey Taylor - singer for Stone Sour/Slipknot.

Lastly...three posts from you, over 500 words, and still...you have said nothing.

What I have said and what you have or more accurately, have not understood, are two different things.

Is your mouth trying to emulate another orifice of your body, or am I just mistaking your "communication" for "excrement"?

I will not respond to immaturity.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ok. So you are a “human” but not from this planet, yes? That makes you an alien. We Terrans use the word alien to describe any living organism that is introduced into an environment that it did not originate from.

You might be of the same species, but you’re not from round these parts, so you are, by definition, an alien.

Surely you realize the varying definitions of that word?

I'm a human, sent here to watch you, gradually shift your perceptions and cause you to either save or destroy yourselves.

Cause us to either destroy or save ourselves? Cause?

Why would you want to make us destroy ourselves? That’s not very beneficent, is it?

Oh, or are you one of these aliens – sorry, non Terran Humans – who looks down on us from a lofty pedestal of spiritual and technological superiority?

I might've been an 'alien' at some point.

Thought you weren’t an alien? Now you might have been? I’m a little confused here…

But from my perspective there are no aliens.

Apart from the one that you’re not, but might have been… Ok.

Just people from different worlds, living lives that are in some way connected, but strewn apart across time, gradually coming closer and closer together.

Very nice sentiment. Hopefully true, too. But that touching attitude doesn’t really gel with either your ATS username – which suggests distant and aggressive attacks (perfect for an internet troll) - or your condescending response to Mr Mask, who was, after all, only asking questions. If are to grow, surely we should ask questions?

When our lives finally meet things will change for you, just as it will for them.

Ok. Perhaps I’m being pedantic here; I get the “our” reference in that quote – as in us Terrans and “your people” ie aliens that aren’t – and the “you” as in, well, us Humans from planet Earth - but who’s the third type; “them”?

Or did you mean us as in “your people”?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Posting in this thread most surly PROVES you react to immaturity...silly head.

Ok...anyways...back to more questions.

So...you bring knowledge huh? Why have you not shared any yet? You are 4 posts deep into your pointless little interaction here, and all you have made clear are-

"a few definitions of base words"

and

"that you play video games".

Help me out...I for one DO NOT play video games...so forgive me if playing Year Zero is mandatory for "understanding you".

I really would like to believe that you are "so deep" that what you are saying is going over my head...but in rereading your posts...I can't help but see that you have "posted nothing" but mumbo jumbo and rhetoric best saved for some "Twilight fans" around their very first beer.

Now tell me...oh great watcher...oh mighty shifter of perception...tell me just what it is that you "do" to alter people's minds and ways to help us either "destroy" or "save" themselves.

Because from where I am sitting...it looks like you are more apt at finding your elders and pestering them with your pointlessness.

Comon now...you have been called out to make some sense...now make it.

Shift my perceptions or quit your job of doing so.

Oh...and this thread is about hoaxers" pretending to be aliens.

Not "NIN fans trying to be deep and failing".

Thanks in advance for the "shift in my perception".

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Ok. So you are a “human” but not from this planet, yes? That makes you an alien. We Terrans use the word alien to describe any living organism that is introduced into an environment that it did not originate from.

I am a human, born on earth, by two human parents. The contentious issue is what defines 'alien', biological distinctions or distinctions of consciousness?

You might be of the same species, but you’re not from round these parts, so you are, by definition, an alien.

Surely you realize the varying definitions of that word?

In the context that we are having this discussion I was under the impression that it was assumed that 'alien' referred to a biological entity with components not of this world. By that definition, no, I am not an 'alien', nor is anyone else who professes to be. Those of us who are 'alien' in the sense that I am describing will not go around claiming to be, nor do I. I am human, as human as you are.

I'm a human, sent here to watch you, gradually shift your perceptions and ALLOW FOR you to either save or destroy yourselves.

Cause us to either destroy or save ourselves? Cause?

Why would you want to make us destroy ourselves? That’s not very beneficent, is it?

Oh, or are you one of these aliens – sorry, non Terran Humans – who looks down on us from a lofty pedestal of spiritual and technological superiority?

Precisely. We are spiritually superior, by definition, because we have chosen to make sacrifices to be here with you now, in order to help you. The choice of whether or not our help will be eventually used to help or hinder your development is entirely up to humanity. We do not directly interfere with your development. The textbook 'aliens' who are here in non-terran bodies only interfere with the development of earth in a protective, caretaking fashion. They may prevent your world from facing an early extinction by redirecting a celestial body that may otherwise strike this world, or a satellite of this world that would cause a catastrophic series of events that would effectively push your development back hundreds of millions of years. Other than that, we do not interfere.

I might've been an 'alien' at some point.

By that I meant that I may, at some point in 'my' existence, have been a being with a quite dissimilar biology to that of humans on Earth. That is purely speculation, and is irrelevant to this discussion because any consciousness may occupy whatever form is suitable for a particular lifetime. Some forms are more suited to much longer lifespans, on the verge of thousands of years, some shorter lifespans, such as humans.

Thought you weren’t an alien? Now you might have been? I’m a little confused here…

Hopefully my last comment clarified what I was attempting to convey.

But from my perspective there are no aliens.

Apart from the one that you’re not, but might have been… Ok.

Just people from different worlds, living lives that are in some way connected, but strewn apart across time, gradually coming closer and closer together.

Very nice sentiment. Hopefully true, too. But that touching attitude doesn’t really gel with either your ATS username – which suggests distant and aggressive attacks (perfect for an internet troll) - or your condescending response to Mr Mask, who was, after all, only asking questions. If are to grow, surely we should ask questions?

Some of his statements, as well as questions, conveyed the feeling of an incitement to argument, which is what I'm trying to avoid. I did not intend to be condescending, however if I was, I apologize.

When our lives finally meet things will change for you, just as it will for them.

Ok. Perhaps I’m being pedantic here; I get the “our” reference in that quote – as in us Terrans and “your people” ie aliens that aren’t – and the “you” as in, well, us Humans from planet Earth - but who’s the third type; “them”?

Or did you mean us as in “your people”?

By that I meant a public first contact between beings not of this world and humanity. It had no personal relationship to me, nor any human on this world who 'isn't from around here', as you put it.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by angrysniper]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Posting in this thread most surly PROVES you react to immaturity...silly head.

Ok...anyways...back to more questions.

So...you bring knowledge huh? Why have you not shared any yet? You are 4 posts deep into your pointless little interaction here, and all you have made clear are-

"a few definitions of base words"

and

"that you play video games".

I will add another definition for you.

An alternate reality game (ARG), is an interactive narrative that uses the real world as a platform, often involving multiple media and game elements, to tell a story that may be affected by participants' ideas or actions.
The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real-time and evolves according to participants' responses, and characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by artificial intelligence as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and often work together with a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones, email and mail but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium.

Help me out...I for one DO NOT play video games...so forgive me if playing Year Zero is mandatory for "understanding you".

I really would like to believe that you are "so deep" that what you are saying is going over my head...but in rereading your posts...I can't help but see that you have "posted nothing" but mumbo jumbo and rhetoric best saved for some "Twilight fans" around their very first beer.

Now tell me...oh great watcher...oh mighty shifter of perception...tell me just what it is that you "do" to alter people's minds and ways to help us either "destroy" or "save" themselves.

Because from where I am sitting...it looks like you are more apt at finding your elders and pestering them with your pointlessness.

Elders? Well, ok, but if you're my elder, I would like to congratulate you on living a very long, long life. I will be 64 years old this may.

Comon now...you have been called out to make some sense...now make it.

Shift my perceptions or quit your job of doing so.

Oh...and this thread is about hoaxers" pretending to be aliens.

Not "NIN fans trying to be deep and failing".

Thanks in advance for the "shift in my perception".

I am not posting in this thread to "shift your perception" or anyone elses. I am posting in this thread to clarify some things so that anyone else who reads it has a clear understanding of what is and is not 'alien.' If there is any 'perceptual shifting' that I would like to accomplish it is so that people, such as yourself, understand that there is no such thing as 'star children' or any of the other mumbo-jumbo that I repeatedly have found while reading this thread. If I'm a star child, so are you, and everyone else alive anywhere in all of existence. No one is somehow 'special' or 'superior' to humanity simply because they have grown more spiritually. Those who are 'spiritually superior' by your definition simply live out their lives, and try to leave whatever world they participate in better than it was when they got there.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Sigh...move along "nutter"...you dug your cyber-grave, and it is best left unmarked so nobody makes the mistake of noticing where you "lie".

I went and did some reading of your other threads...funny how those are written in the typical tones of a "air headed youth" with little or no "attention span" and "flightly thought patterns"

Remember the one you wrote about the BOOMING VOICE out of thin air! OH MY! How amazing your life is when put down for us to read...

Yeah...anyways...I notice your other threads don't have this self-important tone of condescending alieness, like you have here.

Are you playing cops-and-aliens this week, or do you only break out the sooth-sayer tone when posting in threads about aliens, and save the "420-whoooa-dude" talk for all other threads and Xbox-live chats?

You make me chuckle...you actually think you are spiritually "superior" then others...that is SO spiritual! Oh dear me, Mr ANGRYSNIPER, tell me how did you get so over-evolved while feeding your "Id" all those shoot-em-up V-games!?

Look...short story long...you are a fool to think a few sentences "without meaning" would inflict even a moment's "seriousness" here, or anywhere.

You want me to think a fan of Nine-Inch-Nails who goes by the screen-name of "angry sniper" is a spiritual elite from another star system?

Seriously man...you couldn't get a job at Wal-mart with that crap, never mind :getting anyone to shift perceptions on anything".

Unless of course...you mean to shift my perceptions on NIN fans?

Because I usually find fans of that band to be slightly smarter then you are presenting yourself here.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Sigh...move along "nutter"...you dug your cyber-grave, and it is best left unmarked so nobody makes the mistake of noticing where you "lie".

If you would like to address a point that you think is a "lie" I would be happy to comment on it.

I went and did some reading of your other threads...funny how those are written in the typical tones of a "air headed youth" with little or no "attention span" and "flightly thought patterns"

I am happy that you find my posts to have a sense of youthfulness, I take that as a compliment because these days I feel far from youthful.

Remember the one you wrote about the BOOMING VOICE out of thin air! OH MY! How amazing your life is when put down for us to read...

Yes, that was a particularly disturbing event in my life, though I don't see how that is relevant to a discussion about whether or not 'aliens are here to save you.'

Yeah...anyways...I notice your other threads don't have this self-important tone of condescending alieness, like you have here.

I do not consider myself important, and you continually point out that you feel that I do, and once again I do not see how my own importance is relevant to the topic at hand. If this is going to descend into personal attacks than I will refrain from participating in this discussion. If I have somehow made you feel threatened in some way, I apologize.

Are you playing cops-and-aliens this week, or do you only break out the sooth-sayer tone when posting in threads about aliens, and save the "420-whoooa-dude" talk for all other threads and Xbox-live chats?

I'm not a fan of console gaming, however I do enjoy PC games.

You make me chuckle...you actually think you are spiritually "superior" then others...that is SO spiritual! Oh dear me, Mr ANGRYSNIPER, tell me how did you get so over-evolved while feeding your "Id" all those shoot-em-up V-games!?

I didn't really feed my Id, but I did increase my spatial awareness and I do feel it has also increased my marksmanship with iron sights, as well as my ability to multitask. I highly suggest FPS games if you're looking for a way to sharpen your memory and concentration. Once again, what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

Look...short story long...you are a fool to think a few sentences "without meaning" would inflict even a moment's "seriousness" here, or anywhere.

I don't want to call you a fool, but you appear to be the one incapable of maintaining seriousness or decorum, much less maturity.

You want me to think a fan of Nine-Inch-Nails who goes by the screen-name of "angry sniper" is a spiritual elite from another star system?

In psychology, they refer to this as projecting.

Seriously man...you couldn't get a job at Wal-mart with that crap, never mind :getting anyone to shift perceptions on anything".

I'm not looking for employment right now, actually.

Because I usually find fans of that band to be slightly smarter then you are presenting yourself here.

Well I'm glad you have a good opinion on NIN fans, but don't let me affect that perception.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

If you would like to address a point that you think is a "lie" I would be happy to comment on it.

I am happy that you find my posts to have a sense of youthfulness, I take that as a compliment because these days I feel far from youthful.

Yes, that was a particularly disturbing event in my life, though I don't see how that is relevant to a discussion about whether or not 'aliens are here to save you.'

I do not consider myself important, and you continually point out that you feel that I do, and once again I do not see how my own importance is relevant to the topic at hand. If this is going to descend into personal attacks than I will refrain from participating in this discussion. If I have somehow made you feel threatened in some way, I apologize.

I'm not a fan of console gaming, however I do enjoy PC games.

I didn't really feed my Id, but I did increase my spatial awareness and I do feel it has also increased my marksmanship with iron sights, as well as my ability to multitask. I highly suggest FPS games if you're looking for a way to sharpen your memory and concentration. Once again, what does this have to do with the topic at hand?

I don't want to call you a fool, but you appear to be the one incapable of maintaining seriousness or decorum, much less maturity.

In psychology, they refer to this as projecting.

I'm not looking for employment right now, actually.

Well I'm glad you have a good opinion on NIN fans, but don't let me affect that perception.

EDIT: Anyhoo speaking of work, its about time I get to it, so I'll try to respond to your next reply as soon as I am able. I'm in the process of reworking a zencart installation for a client so I won't be able to reply immediately, but I will certainly get back to this thread later in the day. I look forward to more personal attacks.

Much love, and peace through superior firepower.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am a human, born on earth, by two human parents…In the context that we are having this discussion I was under the impression that it was assumed that 'alien' referred to a biological entity with components not of this world. By that definition, no, I am not an 'alien', nor is anyone else who professes to be.

Ok, so you’re human by birth, but believe that your intellect, acumen and advanced understanding of all things important makes you alien – special - in mind only.

That’s clearer.

Should have made it plain in the first place.

The contentious issue is what defines 'alien', biological distinctions or distinctions of consciousness?

Those of us who are 'alien' in the sense that I am describing will not go around claiming to be, nor do I. I am human, as human as you are.

You used the word contentious. Interesting terminology.

The definition of contentious is akin to something being debatable, or arguable. If you are alien in mind, and hopefully provably so in debate and knowledge (and please God hard evidence), then what is there to argue about? Either you are, or you ain’t. Your terminology seems a little askew, rash, and not for the first time.

That’s disturbing for someone who’s meant to “gradually shift” our perceptions.

How do you mean to accomplish that if you cannot communicate your point succinctly and without bias?

And there’re some pretty sweeping statements there about other claimants to the title of resident ATS alien. Have you met AnthraAndromda? He’s a wolf, you know.

I'm a human, sent here to watch you, gradually shift your perceptions and ALLOW FOR you to either save or destroy yourselves.

That. Is. Not. What. You. Said.

You said cause. Deny it.

Cause; instigate, trigger, initiate. Changing the wording now is, and correct me if I’m hopelessly wrong here, back-tracking. Once again, you’re communication skills are proving to be flawed.

We are spiritually superior, by definition, because we have chosen to make sacrifices to be here with you now, in order to help you.

What sacrifices?

Define spiritually superior. Superior to whom, precisely? Let me hazard a guess as to what you are...indigo?

Hopefully my last comment clarified what I was attempting to convey.

There you go with the clarification again. I would like to think that any superior intellect – alien or not – that is here specifically to “help” humanity in such dire times wouldn’t need to have to clarify any point it makes.

Some of his statements (Mr Mask’s), as well as questions, conveyed the feeling of an incitement to argument, which is what I'm trying to avoid. I did not intend to be condescending, however if I was, I apologize.

Did you honestly think that you wouldn’t receive responses that would disagree with your declarations? Didn’t do your homework, did you?

Your reaction was, to say the least, spectacularly unsympathetic to someone who doesn’t believe you. And, for a “spiritually superior” being, you exhibited a disappointing level of dismissive aggression.

It would be nice to think that advanced minds would have managed to emulate – or even maintained - the simple achievements of pacifist humans and refuse to be drawn by anything that attempted to counter their beliefs.

If some of us simple, spiritual, Humans can do that, why can’t you?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A humorous aside from all the shennanigans...(and with respect to both members mentioned).

AnthraAndromda; 64 years old, computer programmer, and an alien.

angrysniper; 64 years old, computer programmer, and not an alien.

All we need now is to find out that they both are practitioners of magic, and there will be true balance in the Force.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join