It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Waaaaait...you want to show this to a therapist?

And you want to defend the psycho telling us lies about his "NASA black-op" papers, and twisting paths of "story" with no evidence?

Lol...

Sigh.

Well...Just so you know...Yes...I do have schooling in "logic".

Just so ya know...we all get a free course in it...here on earth.

You want to reinforce that guy's psychological disorders in his head...feel fine doing so.

Just know, that not "all people" are as generous with their "observations" as you are defending the guy who is a total lie.

Really now...comon...think here.

No this is not about me...do you see the title saying "Mr Mask is an Alien"? No.

I am THE HOST of this discussion that you have been kindly asked to leave twice. I am the creator of this thread...does it matter to you much that I choose to take part in it?

Imagine the outcome here if I allowed just you to comment without adding my own thoughts....omg...this alien would have already gained "the seal of approval".

No...you are wrong...you are also grasping at "possibilities" that slap "logic" in the face.

You defending what is utterly "impossible" (and yes, it is IMPOSSIBLE), and me bucking against your words on the matter, are far from "illogical".

I mean...you think Cambridge has the time to study this conversation? What do you think the outcome would be there?

"yeah, the alien dude wins...he is logically right"

or

"the alien guy AND HIS SIDEKICK star -worshiper are both are BOTH deaf to the need of "proof" and dead in the water of "logical thinking"

Hmmm...let me think here. WAIT, If I THINK then I am illogical...right?

Jeez...you really are a firecracker of insight. No really.

Third time...please leave this thread.

If you don't that is fine...you have as much right to be here as the "liar with the bad fiction story" who calls himself "more advanced then my species".

I guess we know what side you will be taking the IF real aliens come and start handing out "stories" without any evidence or proof and calling us primitive for not just nodding and sucking it up.

So sad that you are so ready to sell us all out to the space-devils.

Oh well...I think we will be fine without you.

It really is a shame though that you assume aliens so advanced and above your fellow man.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You are looking at SUPER HEROES my friend...true knights in a world of bigots, cads and criminals. You are looking at folks who would rather be punished then go against honesty.

Go ahead...slander them...like I am slandering you...please...become just like me in your attempts to crush what you see as "false".

Just keep in mind your stupid-alien-face is doing it without a single bit of information on those GOOD PEOPLE.

Mask, believe me, I get it.

There are all sorts of secret groups that get together and wear weird masks and outfits and do all sorts of kinky stuff. And that's all great. I have no problem with any of that.

The only problem I have is when certain groups decide to start mobbing and cornering me in a workplace. It's times like those, when I'm literally surrounded by enemies, when my instincts start screaming at me to go run and get a shotgun and start blasting away. Know what I mean? Never a good idea to back an animal into a corner, lest it suddenly go for your throat with all it's strength, yeah?

So yeah, my policy when it comes to these secret societies is, I'll leave you alone and cause no more trouble if you leave me alone. Makes sense, to a person of reasonable intellect, right? Galactic peace and love and harmony, yeah?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So, to prove that I am lying about that, all you have to do is show that there is no science to back up my claims? Well, I can also point out that there is no science to provide that you could have possibly come from the Andromeda galaxy. So, I just proved you are a liar via your own method of determining proof. Until you can show scientific proof that says that a journey to the Andromeda galaxy can be made, you sir have been proven to be either a liar, or just delusional. Take your pick...

Travel is possible in a couple of ways; one fast, the other slower.

The fast way:Wormholes

Terrestrial science can't do this yet, but, that does not mean that other societies can't.

The slow way: Space Warps

Heim theory
Alcubierre drive

So you see, the science IS there. Also, on my site I present evidence of a statistical nature that indicates that I am indeed of ET origins. The last time I looked Statistics were considered a science.

You have not proven anything other than your failure to do your homework.

But, it is an infinitly better attempt than Mr. Mask. So you get high marks for the effort.

Ethatzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Perhaps now You can Begin to Understand how It is To be a Human, Existless One. Could it not Be our Base Instinct that makes us So Beautiful in Our Own Right?

Well, what I found out 30 years ago is that it does not matter on bit. Our instinct is not so much behavioral as it is biological. It is beautiful however.

The actual wonder in our own being is so far beyond beautiful as to call it anything is to do it a disservice. But here is one of my favorite quotes.

DT Suzuki was a Zen Taoist scholar. (paraphrasing from memory) He had just finished a talk about the spiritual conditions and reality of enlightenment and how to even talk of it was a limiting and dangerous path to hell. A student asked if he was then doing what he had said was wrong. He said, Yes and he was likely on his way to Hell. Then said this:

"It is incorrect to speak of it, but misleading not to."

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

We have never looked for members, do work to prevent our numbers from growing, and are very happy to not "have more people".

So no worries my friend.

Also..we are far from a secret society. Looks may be deceiving. We are very out in the open and within the public domain.

Also...we mean no harm, make no kept profit, and allow everyone to go on their merry way...so no worry about being cornered or captured up by us...lol.

In fact, I'd be the first to look you in the eyes from behind this armor and say "please do not join".

We are just friends with a few things in common, in a world gone the wrong way. We do not judge outsiders or separate ourselves from those "not Faceless".

We only enforce a few things...but those are just rules of peace and self worth.

Not selling it...not trying to even paint it pretty...it is not for most and was only mentioned in reply to the comment about the Mask.

All is good and we can drop the subject now.

HA!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hmm... True you are Terribly Wise and Reasonable Higher One, but what Purpose do Your Hollow Words serve to I of the Flesh. Perhaps you Understand how it would be to be my Heavenly sister Luna, but Have you Forgotten what It was to Witness with Eyes her Gorgeous Visage?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Also...we mean no harm, make no kept profit, and allow everyone to go on their merry way...so no worry about being cornered or captured up by us...lol.

Ahh I see. Well then it appears I mistook you for someone else, Mask. All those memories I have of being workplace-mobbed at 3, 4, 5, 6, can't even count how many different places, that must have involved some OTHER secret group.

Sorry for the confusion there, brother! And, party-on!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I actually have never said I believe anyone here. There is not enough information to base any proof of anything. I'm having fun at your expense I am afraid.

You will never find evidence for anything like this at ATS. We're just talking and having a harmless pissing contest. Right? It's chat, right?

Actually I have not been looking into his statements. I was concerned with your believing you could find evidence to the contrary. That is what was interesting.

I know aliens exist. You could be one. But trying to prove a negative? I thought that was much more intriguing.

I will read the posts from AA, but I was here based on your winless premise. What a brave guy you are. You do have a set of planets I must say. Or you are a C-I fisherman.

I will leave if you ask, but was just having a shallow sort of intellectual fun too. I don't take serious 100% anyone wearing a mask or a sig, and that includes my sig either.

Without transparency no real work can be done. But we can have fun.

If I met you in person, had dealings with you without masks I would be more serious, and you I imagine would too. I wish I could give you my experiences. You would think much more differently I believe. The world is so much more than can be expressed anyway. I'll spend the rest of my life filing and assimilating data for a few hours of things I've seen.

I have been dealing with a miserable cold virus the last few days and need to get to some work done anyway. thanks for the neuro-wrestling.

Have fun, but use honey. vinegar is not a strong acid.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
To answer you question: why do people pose as aliens? Just for the kicks? Surely it's just psychological trickery.. the fun to see how people react.

I could claim I'm some starseed from Sirius, but that would be just.. lame. Why do people do it? I don't think there's a simple answer.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Because, I will tell you this "mister better then humans"- making remarks on my "inability" to trust your BADLY WRITTEN sentences, and HUGE claims of your paper being picked up by NASA and then turned "black-ops", is NOT going to help your diplomatic attempts at sharing MY SPECIES planet.

This is OUR PLANET...not yours. We demand LAWS AND GUIDELINES to ALL diplomatic endeavor. We do NOT just erase our "demands" because an illiterate ALIEN says some CRAP he can't prove.

A couple of things.
1) My English is not as bad as you pretend, and even if it was...provided that I get my point across, it is still effective communication. Ahh...isn't communication the point of language?

2) Who the hell said i/we wanted YOUR planet? I didn't say that, so I must presume that is yet another of YOUR misconceptions. Also, I'm not here on any diplomatic mission...just trying to help the Human species, even the slow ones.

Lets look at it in two ways.

1) You ARE an alien...but you mock lower creatures unable to understand your "lack of proof" or your inability "to remember your home world's location or name". Instead of guessing you right on behalf of your juvenile claims alone (which would be a grandiose error for anyone to make...dumb or not), I stand up and shake you down screaming "where is your proof alien man"?

I have presented my evidence, you have chosen to ignore it...the fault is yours. Course, it is more likely that you can not understand the nature of my evidence, but thats not my fault either.

Lets say YOU ARE alien...if so...then you are NOW speaking to a human. A human who OWNS his right to tell YOU get off our planet. If you dared open your mouth as you are now in front of our world leaders, then you would find you "and your broken alien speak-n-spell" blasted right back to your planet...don't worry, OUR technology IS advanced enough to find and name it for you.

Actually, under interstellar law, YOU, Mr. Mask, do not have the right nor authority to remove me from your planet. There were agreements put in place when I got here that prevent such things.

Even your world leaders would have trouble doing that. If an agressive move was to be made toward me, by people would likely view that as an act of war...Earth does not want to go there.

How dare you even question my questions...how dare you criticize ME ON MY OWN PLANET. YOU FREE LOADING XENO! If you are not ABOVE taking up arms against my "lower species" how the hell can we trust you are NOT here to lie, hurt, sell, enslave or destroy us? Bah! It would be like smacking a puppy for growling at a stranger...damn you xeno scum...elitist space-scum.

There ya go again, making unfounded statements and accusations. And we also see a wee bit of raceism in there.

How dare I criticize you? Because, you bash me, and when I attempt to explain things, you alter the very words I've used and accuse me of yet more crimes. How dare YOU, sir. You could at least present an intelligent argument...be something that at least pretends to be a credit to your species.

I have already mentioned how I have received a little "document" on your last 11 years here on Earth. I didn't make it public (because that would be criminal). Let me just say, there are two people on this site who have known you for SOME TIME, fear for your stability, and find your past and present life to be disturbingly self-destructive.

That sir is a lie! You have no such document, and I seriously doubt that you know anyone who knows me.

Further, if you know that publishing said document would be illegal, then YOU have been told the truth by government types that don't exist, yet still you persist. Still, if you truly beleive you have such a document, then I demand you U2U it to me, in the name of disclosure (it would be the human thing to do).

You Crowly worshiping SHAM!

SHOW EVIDENCE OR SHUT UP.

As I'v already said...I've presented the evidence. It remains YOU that will not accept that.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
To answer you question: why do people pose as aliens? Just for the kicks? Surely it's just psychological trickery.. the fun to see how people react.

I could claim I'm some starseed from Sirius, but that would be just.. lame. Why do people do it? I don't think there's a simple answer.

You're that sure?

You have no idea if it is true or not.

Who's in your Avatar? Who are you posing as?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hmm... True you are Terribly Wise and Reasonable Higher One, but what Purpose do Your Hollow Words serve to I of the Flesh. Perhaps you Understand how it would be to be my Heavenly sister Luna, but Have you Forgotten what It was to Witness with Eyes her Gorgeous Visage?

So, patronizing and mocking? Not sure how to take this, but non-local sensory say's it is not meant to be nice.

I prefer not to elevate myself over anyone thank you. That is illusion.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by InfaRedMan

[qoute]
They try to put the onus back on us.. such as "prove they are lying" (unfalsifiable) or they question our credentials and professional careers... However they seem to miss the simple point that it isn't us making unsubstantiated claims ...

There is something I don't think you quite understand. IF during the course of all this I make a statement, any statement, and YOU decide it is a lie; you have very limited options. 1) to decide it is a lie and ignore any further statements made by me, 2) to leave the thread and never come back.

You do not have the option of calling me a liar! The moment you do so, the burden of proof in ON YOU.

You are creating your own subtext to suit your own purposes.. whereas the reality is quite different... (surprise, surprise). I'm not going to give you this wriggle room. Your deflection tactics have not worked!

I have not called you a liar... can you provide me with a direct quote where I called you as much? No? Thought not! I've spoken about unsubstantiated claims that have not been backed up with any type of acceptable evidence.

The fact that you still continue to provide zero evidence is rather telling. We get anything but. It affirms the conclusion that you don't have any evidence that proves you beyond human.

Nada, Nothing, Zippo, Zilch!

IRM

[edit on 20/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No no... You have to show scientifically how you got here. You have given a few theories from earth scientists, but as you stated, we can't do it yet. Saying, "Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean others can't" isn't scientific evidence. I understand you say that you are just a babbling baby, that can't even remember the name of your planet, but you have claimed to communicate with your peeps on a regular basis, so get one of them to give you the information about how they travel through space. I know that I nor anyone else in this thread will be able to understand it probably, but there are others on ATS who would love to look it over.

As far as your statistical proof, I assume you mean the words you picked out of the bible. Are the letters spread out in a precise pattern if not it is a fail. I can go through any book, and pick out letters that spell out anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vertecles
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thanks InfaRedMan,

Nice to see someone appreciated the video. Shame that others were not able to have the luxury of deciding for themselves before someone complained and had it removed.

Ah well.

Going back, saw this. Too bad. McKenna was quite interesting. I enjoyed his talks too.

I had a best friend who was a psychopharmocologist and learned first hand about drugs from him. We would spend time with noted people in the field talking on the subject. I got to meet and talk with Alexander Shulgun, the inventor of MDA. He was a DEA chemist at the time. You should read his books.

A high school science report I did in 1972 on '___' was based on Scientific American articles where I learned it is not the Ergot derivative that causes altered states. It causes the release of Adrenachrome that breaks down, releasing a potentiator in the medium in the synapses so instead of off-on/off-on, the neurons where exchanging data continually. You can do that yourself. Yogis in India where given massive doses with NO effects. They already where there.

Also, in your Pineal gland is an illegal drug called Dimethyltryptamine . So everyone is in possession of powerful illegal drugs.

Anyway I found we don't need drugs for higher states.

Salvador Dali was asked if he used drugs by a smart-ass reporter who sited Dali's seeming drug induced visions. He looked at the man, quite unaffected and said;

"I don't need drugs, I am drugs."

He was right.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi Jacob,

Why, is Luna an ET or something?

Well this is kind of off-topic, but I remember one time I was going out to the parking lot to talk to this Gorgeous girl that I thought I was starting to fall for, and as I drew near, she turned and -

SCREAMED at me at the top of her lungs, and my whole body went flying back and my head smashed into the air-conditioning unit built into the wall, and, well we were never able to really talk to each other after that.

Kind of retarded, eh? I don't know why I'm even bringing it up now!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Tryptych

You're that sure?

You have no idea if it is true or not.

Who's in your Avatar? Who are you posing as?

The girl in the Avatar is from the 'Future Sound Of London' artwork. She appeared in their double CD 'Lifeforms'. One of the best albums of it's genre ever produced! I highly recommend people order it through Amazon!

IRM

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It was meant, of Course, as Simple Conjecture. Not in a manner of Disrespect. Should I be Faulted for what You Inferred from my Words?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I work with many programmers, and some are much worse than you would believe. It's a set of different languages. How many under your belt?

This started me to thinking and trying to remember how many computer languages I've used over the past 40 or so years.

I started in the very early 70's with Fortran and moved to Assembly, machine (on every existing microprocessor in 1980), through several AI languages, C, C++, Pacal, and now to C#. Unfortunately I'm not sure I could remember the names of all of them...course if someone really wanted to know, and could give me a couple of days...

I think what Mr. Infraredman doesn't know is that computers don't care how you spell something, as long as it is consistant. In a computer a "text label" is a "text label" (as opposed to a "text lable" or a "Text label") Depending on the language of course.

Etharzi od Oma

OK, cleaning up old due dilligence's.

Some languages are crazy to an outsider. My friends who do such are learning some new very intelligent languages. Python is one. Extensible to the inth! But some I have had to deal with where nuts. Unix was one. Programmers pretty much made up commands and words only they had understanding of.

weblint --- checks the syntax of html files

grep, egrep, and fgrep, dvips, awk

Man! Memorization only huh?

The language I have seen as most likely alien is the CARET material. It is a graphic language with a high degree of elegance and dense data in an aestecicallt beautiful form.

Yea, Mufon thinks they de-bunked it. Wrong. only one set of photos planted by counter intelligence operatives, good enough to entice Mufon to look at, and just hard enough to make Mufon proud they caught it. Then they dismissed it all. I was in the group who saw the research and a Mufon F.I.. They only proved they could be taken off the scent by very simple diversionary means.

Read the story. I sent it to a noted science fiction writer to look at. If fake, the project cost over $500K to do or more in my estimation. Why would they do that for nothing?

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It was meant, of Course, as Simple Conjecture. Not in a manner of Disrespect. Should I be Faulted for what You Inferred from my Words?

No, sorry. I should not have been an example of fearing what we do not understand.

I could not place the reference, and your salutation and intro seemed well over my station. Apologies for ignorance.

Do I get a hint?

ZG

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join