It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No no... You have to show scientifically how you got here. You have given a few theories from earth scientists, but as you stated, we can't do it yet. Saying, "Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean others can't" isn't scientific evidence. I understand you say that you are just a babbling baby, that can't even remember the name of your planet, but you have claimed to communicate with your peeps on a regular basis, so get one of them to give you the information about how they travel through space. I know that I nor anyone else in this thread will be able to understand it probably, but there are others on ATS who would love to look it over.

So, I show you scientifically that these things are possible, and you up ante? Sorry Slim, it don't work that way. Besides, I already told you that I'm not a physicist, so there is little to no common ground for an Andromd physicist to communicate this knowledge. Then there is the non-interference accord...basically your planet isn't cleared for that information...yet.

But, even without the use of wormholes, there is still the Space Warp technique. And, thse techniques, while slow, still work. So I'm left wondering what your problem really is.

As far as your statistical proof, I assume you mean the words you picked out of the bible. Are the letters spread out in a precise pattern if not it is a fail. I can go through any book, and pick out letters that spell out anything.

And the fact that this can be found in virtually any body of text is the whole point. The fact that the occurance of the key words all occur in a relative tight array of characters makes them unlikely to occur at all, in any body of text. The fact that there are multiple matrices, all with a low probability of occurance adds credibility to the finding. The reality is that these should not occur at all, yet they do.

The science of data mining the collective consciousness is new, and not well understood, yet there is contained within the collective consciousness a great deal of data, Human science is only now beginning to discover how to extract it. What we are seeing in the matrices I have shown is only the tip of the iceberg. And, while it is not conclusive proof, it does, as I have said, show a mathematical probability.

So, I've shown you the science.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

It may not Exist in any Past that You may Be Aware. Perhaps it is an Original Crafted by One of Flesh.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
OK, cleaning up old due dilligence's.

Some languages are crazy to an outsider. My friends who do such are learning some new very intelligent languages. Python is one. Extensible to the inth! But some I have had to deal with where nuts. Unix was one. Programmers pretty much made up commands and words only they had understanding of.

weblint --- checks the syntax of html files

grep, egrep, and fgrep, dvips, awk

Man! Memorization only huh?

Most of these are associated with the Unix operating system, and also use with Linix. They are also part of why I go with Microsoft products...a bit easier.

I've not explored the Python language, but I am familiar with extensible languages (course you need to understand that all languages are extensible, just a matter of difficulty). The first one I encountered was "Forth", a rather nice language intended for solving mathematical formula. With the ability to use new formula as a new instruction.

The issues I come across are one's of case sensivity and label length and the use of special characters. Most all modern languages are object oriented which allows one to create special objects to do specific tasks, place them in a library and re-use then where needed. Languages like C++ and C# depend on these libraries (as does Java).

The language I have seen as most likely alien is the CARET material. It is a graphic language with a high degree of elegance and dense data in an aestecicallt beautiful form.

I'll check out this one...sounds interesting

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What is your opinion on Out of Body experiences?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Then there is the non-interference accord...basically your planet isn't cleared for that information...yet.

Ahhh... Now that is the scape goat of an excuse I was waiting for. Also, no you didn't show me that scientifically those thing were possible. You showed that there are theories as to how those things may be possible in the future.

Now how much do you want to bet that if I go through any random book, I can pick out letters that spell my name, as well as other defining characteristics? That is proof of nothing but you having too much tim on your hands.

Anyways, I am bored with this topic now. You have proved nothing other than you are a mediocre story teller who needs to get back on his meds... Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I've not read all your posts but I felt the need to ask you something. I see in the post above mine that you stated a non-interference clause. Doesn't you communicating with us violate that clause?

I also saw in another post of yours that you have agreements of some type with our world leaders.

I, for one, have a good idea of how our world leaders operate and I refuse to believe that they are ok with you posting on a public forum advertising that you are an alien.

So I conclude that either you are not being truthful about having an agreement with our world leaders, OR you are breaking that agreement with out world leaders.

Either way I don't see how we can trust anything you say.

Please explain this agreement.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan

I've not read all your posts but I felt the need to ask you something. I see in the post above mine that you stated a non-interference clause. Doesn't you communicating with us violate that clause?

Yes I noticed that too. Just add another one to the growing list of inconsistencies and double talk from this character. When people (it appears aliens too) make up a lot of things, they need to have a good memory... but this alien's memory is so shot that he/she had to go away and look through some 'old material' to remember what planet he/she was from.

Be prepared for an illogical & convoluted answer that apparently, we wont be able to understand with our limited 'Earther' intelligence.

IRM :shk:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

What is your opinion on Out of Body experiences?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by sphinx551]

When mastered it is not only a valuable tool, but can be quite a lot of fun.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

No. First of all, the Andromd people have not sign the non-interference accord, that is something that only applies to the Milky Way. And, since, I have no conclusive proof that I'm alien, the accord does not apply.

I also saw in another post of yours that you have agreements of some type with our world leaders.

I, for one, have a good idea of how our world leaders operate and I refuse to believe that they are ok with you posting on a public forum advertising that you are an alien.

I'm hoping they are not okay with this. I invite their wrath. But, don't expect it.

So I conclude that either you are not being truthful about having an agreement with our world leaders, OR you are breaking that agreement with out world leaders.

Actually the original agreement was with the U.S. Government. It was made and signed in March of 1947, and provided for the keeping, welfare, and security of one child. The US has subsequently breeched the agreement, though they have provided reasonable security over the years. They didn't do a very good job with the "keeping", nor the welfare.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Then there is the non-interference accord...basically your planet isn't cleared for that information...yet.

Ahhh... Now that is the scape goat of an excuse I was waiting for. Also, no you didn't show me that scientifically those thing were possible. You showed that there are theories as to how those things may be possible in the future.

Now how much do you want to bet that if I go through any random book, I can pick out letters that spell my name, as well as other defining characteristics? That is proof of nothing but you having too much tim on your hands.

Anyways, I am bored with this topic now. You have proved nothing other than you are a mediocre story teller who needs to get back on his meds... Peace

The technique used is called "ELS" [equidistant letter spacing]...go for it, and good luck.

Be sure to report your findings...with the right software, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours...without the software...probably a few hundred years.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
No. First of all, the Andromd people have not sign the non-interference accord, that is something that only applies to the Milky Way. And, since, I have no conclusive proof that I'm alien, the accord does not apply.

So since your people didn't sign the accord why did you use the accord as a reason to not share information with us?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by XTexan]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

So since your people didn't sign the accord why did you use the accord as a reason to not share information with us?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by XTexan]

My people are working with the Federation, they do observe the accord. It is out of respect for them that we are observing it as well. And, the only reason I'm allow, even encouraged, to say this is because, I'm not a "proven" alien [and that by the way is the fault of the US Government].

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What is this Federation that you speak of? Who does it consist of? What other accords have they passed regarding this galaxy?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is just embarrassing to UFology IMHO...I mean seriously people, your feeding them.
Can’t you see that you are debating an “alien” on an internet forum. Think about it!

C’mon people, you’re asking questions to a guy who self admittedly says he’s not a smart alien AND most of what he can tell us we can’t understand AND the rest, he can’t tell us because he’s not allowed! The remaining bait he throws is simple information anyone with an internet connection and half a brain already knows.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!
I guess it’s hardly surprising when there are stats like - %60+ of Americans don’t believe in evolution.
This is not meant to single out Americans as I’m quite sure we all would be surprised by the statistics relating to our own countries. %60+ is one of the highest.

Stuff like that really makes me wish my sig was true.

Wake up people!
Sorry AnthraAndromda but, your just not that believable buddy.
There are so many more interesting characters/aliens/kooks/scientists and charlatans etc out there who are far more deserving of the attention IMO.
AnthraAndromda said it himself that he has nothing to offer. So what the heck are we wasting our time on him for. Are we not better off pursuing subjects that actually do matter?

Wouldn't you prefer to debate a subject matter like the legitimacy of Steven Greer for instance.
I know he doesn't claim to be an alien as such but, I’m just using him as an example of someone/something that certainly deserves more scrutiny than a boring alien posting on internet forums.

[edit on 21/11/09 by vertecles]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vertecles

Yeah I'm out of here. This is my last post on this thread. If the child wants to play in his sand box with his star wars figurines and pretend he's an alien.. then I simply feel sorry for him. Not exactly an accomplishment to look back upon at the end of his life.

Perhaps one day he'll take off his cape and mask and put it back in the closet with the rest of his toys. Who knows.. maybe even seek out a psychiatrist...

To the rest of you that believed his cock and bull story... or even gave him some benefit of doubt... You are well and truly owned! Not only that but you should be ashamed of yourselves for fanning the flames of what is obviously a delusional person. That speaks volumes for your lack of integrity, maturity and intelligence as human beings.

Seriously... Shame on you all!

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertecles
This is just embarrassing to UFology IMHO...I mean seriously people, your feeding them.
Can’t you see that you are debating an “alien” on an internet forum. Think about it!

C’mon people, you’re asking questions to a guy who self admittedly says he’s not a smart alien AND most of what he can tell us we can’t understand AND the rest, he can’t tell us because he’s not allowed! The remaining bait he throws is simple information anyone with an internet connection and half a brain already knows.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!
I guess it’s hardly surprising when there are stats like - %60+ of Americans don’t believe in evolution.
This is not meant to single out Americans as I’m quite sure we all would be surprised by the statistics relating to our own countries. %60+ is one of the highest.

Stuff like that really makes me wish my sig was true.

Wake up people!
Sorry AnthraAndromda but, your just not that believable buddy.
There are so many more interesting characters/aliens/kooks/scientists and charlatans etc out there who are far more deserving of the attention IMO.
AnthraAndromda said it himself that he has nothing to offer. So what the heck are we wasting our time on him for. Are we not better off pursuing subjects that actually do matter?

Wouldn't you prefer to debate a subject matter like the legitimacy of Steven Greer for instance.
I know he doesn't claim to be an alien as such but, I’m just using him as an example of someone/something that certainly deserves more scrutiny than a boring alien posting on internet forums.

Spoken like a true Human, who has neither knowledge nor appreciation for interstellar law or protocol.

You follow in the steps of a man who displays so much fear in the unknown, that even my Wolf can smell it throuth the Internet. He mistakenly states that I can't spell, and you count every typo as an error that "tells all". You all need a reality check!

You seem to presume that I've either made this all up or I am some poor deluded soul. Do you really think that I haven't done my homework? If you do, you are wrong. I have talked to professionals (real ones), and discussed these issues, I've talked to other aliens, face to face. And after some years have come to the conclusions I now have. I've used the best science has to offer within my limited budget, and it all points to one inescapable conclusion. I'm an alien!

How many of you have stood on the deck of a starship and been told, in so many words, you are not Human? None? I thought so.

Some of you take my words and mash them up to suit your own thoughts and agenda, totally distorting what I've said and the truth, the rest follow blindly. And, YOU want me to think you are intelligent? You want other aliens to think your intelligent? You need to start exibiting some evidence to that.

In any case, I'm sure most of you will follow Mr. Mask, blindly and then run for the hills when a global disclosure happens. By the way it will happen soon. Then you won't have any choice but to accept the fact that you are not alone.

I was sympethetic to Mask's original post, but he has destroyed that with his closed and locked mind. He, and many of you have demanded evidence, I provided it, you wouldn't accept it. Wanting instead something, that even if I could give what you ask for, you wouldn't accept, nor understand. I mean, really, do you think your brightest minds could understand a science that is some 60 million years more advanced? You condemn me nor not knowing, yet, I am only a small child, with more education than most anybody in this thread. Most of you are not bright enough to see that. You have no idea what its like to be an alien, yet you think you can tell if someone is an alien just by looking...LOL!

You take for granted your own identity, your life, and know not what it might be like to be denied the simple pleasure of being accepted for what you are, or being with you own kind.

For what its worth, I will not go away, I will not go quietly into the night. I will yell, kick, and scream until every one of you wakes up and starts to enjoy the kind of freedom my people do. And, I don't care if you like it or not.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
This is my last post on this thread.

Is it?

Spoken like a true Human, who has neither knowledge nor appreciation for interstellar law or protocol.

While I am sure that is indeed the case, a basic grasp of simple Latin character based language allows for communication effectively through terrestrial law and protocol - something which you seem to miss often (I'd recommend Firefox, it's got an inbuilt spell checker - although sadly will not work on your grandiose website).

While I'm certain that any interstellar cultures will have an abundance of complex procedures and validation methods strewn throughout their framework I'm also certain that basic grammatical errors would not be allowed to exist for long due to the severity of problems that can arise from them.

This and goading native cultures with pathetic fallacies are probably not indicative of a citizen of a more advanced civilisation ergo you have mistaken your buccal cavity for your rectum.

You follow in the steps of a man who displays so much fear in the unknown, that even my Wolf can smell it throuth the Internet. He mistakenly states that I can't spell, and you count every typo as an error that "tells all". You all need a reality check!

You have domesticated a wild animal? That's not very...erm....advanced civilisation like is it? Why don't you take a baby from Africa as a pet? Or a professor from Vienna?

Mind you you have provided undeniable basis for proof of your superiority. Is it possible that you could get your wolf to state you can't spell on video camera. Or am I, as I try to think critically, gauging your communicative efforts incorrectly and you are not referring to the wolf making statements about your inability to communicate?

Either way goes back to communication. Even amoebas can communicate properly.

You seem to presume that I've either made this all up or I am some poor deluded soul. Do you really think that I haven't done my homework? If you do, you are wrong. I have talked to professionals (real ones), and discussed these issues, I've talked to other aliens, face to face. And after some years have come to the conclusions I now have. I've used the best science has to offer within my limited budget, and it all points to one inescapable conclusion. I'm an alien!

While real professionals are infinitely better than fake ones having to state their existential nature does cast doubt upon their credence. These other aliens you have spoken with; were they also trapped in human bodies and unable to provide evidence of their origins?

The other inescapable conclusion may be that you are mentally unsound. Even considering this puts you in a better position as you are being reflective and open to ideas that are not savoury.

Do you accept that you may be insane?

In any case, I'm sure most of you will follow Mr. Mask, blindly and then run for the hills when a global disclosure happens. By the way it will happen soon. Then you won't have any choice but to accept the fact that you are not alone.

I do not believe that Mr Mask is asking for followers. Rather he is asking for those who seek followers (or believers for want of a better term) to provide irrefutable proof of their claims. Something which no one has yet done.

He further goes on to say that those who cannot 'put up' should 'get off' and clear the air for proper reasoned debate regarding UFOs and aliens. He is not steadfast in the belief that we are alone, rather he wishes to produce accurate evidence to state the contrary. At least that is my interpretation of it.

As for global disclosure coming soon...

You ever play that game 'Now' when you were a child?

Easy game - you and a sibling or friend sit and watch a toaster that is on. You hold off as best you can and say 'Now' when you think the toast will pop. Inevitably the toast will pop but they who said it least often and closest to the event are given the credit for it.

If disclosure happens it will be a matter of someone claiming they were right over the actual fact that disclosure happened.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromdaI was sympethetic to Mask's original post, but he has destroyed that with his closed and locked mind. He, and many of you have demanded evidence, I provided it, you wouldn't accept it. Wanting instead something, that even if I could give what you ask for, you wouldn't accept, nor understand. I mean, really, do you think your brightest minds could understand a science that is some 60 million years more advanced? You condemn me nor not knowing, yet, I am only a small child, with more education than most anybody in this thread. Most of you are not bright enough to see that. You have no idea what its like to be an alien, yet you think you can tell if someone is an alien just by looking...LOL!

Now in this I will say thank you to you. You have gone beyond the usual parameters of a deluded soul and actually provided some semblance of your actual life to us. You provided us with your resume and were open to being questioned about your claims so thank you.

The content of your resume and the answers to your questions were less becoming though. Vague, unprovable and childish evasion methods were employed by you to deflect serious scrutiny. These are not the actions of someone who knows they are right and is open to discussion. These are the actions of a closed minded person who is unwilling, or unable, to use scientific methods.

Claiming to be more intelligent than others shows a massive lack of connectivity to your peers. Does your wolf know how to play an instrument? Does an ant know the gravitation constant of Venus? Do you know how to communicate effectively? These all show differences in intelligence not quantities of it.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromdaFor what its worth, I will not go away, I will not go quietly into the night. I will yell, kick, and scream until every one of you wakes up and starts to enjoy the kind of freedom my people do. And, I don't care if you like it or not.

Incredibly childish of you. Try reason instead.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromdaEtharzi od Oma.

Sho Ryu Ken!

-m0r

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"You have added AnthraAndromda to your Ignore List. Refresh the current page to remove their posts from the thread."

Ok...we are done with you on my screen.

Sigh...fricken kook.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertecles

Gack!! Don't even get us started on that one!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You have no idea what its like to be an alien, yet you think you can tell if someone is an alien just by looking...LOL!

Not me, I know that some of the "aliens" look just like us. Or at least, that's what many of the whistleblowers and contactees have said.

You may be one of them, or not, I don't know.

In any case, my offer to take part in the liaison programs still stands. I'm sick of being gangstalked by all these friggin guys, and my life would be much more fruitful doing that kind of work.

Beam me up! Take me to your leaders!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join