It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

aww...the pic cut out like 30+ people...eh...oh well...you get the point.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

My Apologies if you Interpreted my Words as Rude, Friend. I meant no Offense to You, as I was just Attempting to Paint a Word-ly Picture.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

You have been a man of decorum and "deep thought".

Never have you offended my "rational mind" once.

You are a good friend Jo...no matter where we agree or fail to do so.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

reply to post by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Mr Mask
It would be correctly written as "writer's dilemma-" Not "writers dilemma-"

Just goes to show you what A grade writers are expected to know.

I won't point out the other errors in your post since this isn't an english class and I'm no teacher.

I also can't spell and have no right to judge anyone's grammar or spelling.

But...just so you know, when you post something saying your a grade-A writer and make mistakes you expect from a "1st grader writer", it makes you look a bit silly.

Less time complaining about others getting attention, flags, stars, more time polishing your pros.

But, apparently you can tell if someone is not an alien, huh?

I found this interesting and contradictory. Apparently you think differently now. Bla, bla, bla back at ya.

Your profile, based on word usage and writing style is not funny to anyone but emotionally dysfunctional individuals. Much like those who enjoy seeing others get hurt, fooled or enjoy media like snuff films.

In fact in profiling you, it makes for a reason to worry you will eventually hurt someone. Your style is similar to 15-18 year old disenfranchised male boy, low educational ability, sociopath, angry, likely drug using, violent FPS games addiction and and socially bullying behavioral.

If you are above 20 years of age, there is more concern. This person is probably in possession of several un-registered or illegal weapons. Fundamentalist upbringing, but counter church activities are indicated. Depending on your geographic location, I would recommend your records are placed in the national law enforcement database.

Making leaps of logic you seem to believe are valid here. Knives cut both ways. In fact you are likely not young. You are angry however.

Welcome to the fiery hailstorm pard.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
You missed a whole paragraph of my response to you earlier. What do you say about me if I am called a liar for proclaiming that I can run 200mph? Can I in fact run that fast because others can't prove that I am lying about my strange gift?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Majiq]

Oh, I'm so terribly sorry...I would ask those proclaiming you a liar to prove it. It shouldn't very hard ... after all there is no science or evidence to support the notion that a Human, or indeed any Terrestrial creatore moving that fast without external assistance.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What is that, some kind of hells angels orgy or something?

Yeah, Mask, I feel WAY more safe now. LOL!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That looks like a lovely, well-adjusted group of people

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Just curious - - what is your guideline for knowing when something is "alien knowledge"?

And what facts do you compare it against?

Nuh huh...no...nope. I will not add to that tactic of debate by giving it an answer.

Better yet...how about YOU answer it? It seems all you "enlightened" folk are all so "above us primitive people" who just can't "understand" the complexity of your "ways".

No...

Science as a whole would laugh at 100% of what is being presented here as the "pro-online-alien" side.

NO an alien wouldn't come here and get his ASS whupped by a snot-nosed under-educated moron like me...NO I would NOT be able to single-handedly DESTROY the logic of one-or-more-aliens among us here with "basic debating skills designed to counter baselessness".

It was a fair question to the statement made.

Are you stereotyping "Aliens". Considering the vast variation of humans on a single planet in one dimension - - I wouldn't do that.

Having a preconceived box "aliens" must fit into - - is like asking an atheist to give details on what Islam is - - and then calling him a liar when he doesn't give you the answer you want.

Science is based on repetitive testing of KNOWN knowledge. "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
In fact in profiling you, it makes for a reason to worry you will eventually hurt someone. Your style is similar to 15-18 year old disenfranchised male boy, low educational ability, sociopath, angry, likely drug using, violent FPS games addiction and and socially bullying behavioral.

If you are above 20 years of age, there is more concern. This person is probably in possession of several un-registered or illegal weapons. Fundamentalist upbringing, but counter church activities are indicated. Depending on your geographic location, I would recommend your records are placed in the national law enforcement database.

Interesting post, ZG.

In profiling you, - well you sound like someone who works for the FBI or RCMP, something like that. Must just be a weird coincidence, wink wink!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Sigh...your agenda is showing.

I made it very clear that I am a "below par" writer, possibly literate, self proclaimed moron.

Notice I also do not claim to be advanced, from another star system, or anything as outlandishly embarrassing as this "guy from space" you keep defending.

Further more, notice I have said many times "I may be possibly wrong" but a 100% positive in my own mind "I am not".

Even FURTHER MORE...notice how far you are going to "enhance the possibility" that some stranger who claims he wrote papers that NASA took and classified as "black opts" is actually "possibly an alien".

Yeah...a working mind like yours is surly needed in any "serious" debate amongst "adults".

No REALLY! We can all worship a crystle by your side as you guide us down a road towards "learning how to throw rational thinking out the window" and support your new way of "finding truth".

Look...I am not that polite or classy...no crap...don't gotta be an alien from space to see that. No proof needed there.

BUT DAMNIT, stand up for your home-team and stop selling your fricken credibility to this "nut job" saying "we are dumb if we can't discover he is truly an alien".

Seriously...is this what it is like on an alien planet? A bunch of idiots debating if the sky is real or just an elaborate holographic trick?

Sheese...comon...I admit to being a "jerk", now admit to the fact that this guy is probably FULL OF CRAP from what he has presented.

If anything...I see he is now using spell check. HEY SCORE FOR THE PRIMITIVE HUMANS! We taught an advanced species to use "spell check".

Sigh...I thought you were leaving? I don't like arguing with you, since you seem like a very nice person who probally takes Jesus to mind, if not heart. Comon...don't make me have to go deeper into this with you over SEMANTICS! Please?

Semantics are fun...but this subject is hardly the place to hold onto such "silly tactics".

Face it...I am right...this guy IS a horrible failure at "being an alien". As much as I am a horrible failure at being a writer or a diplomat.

Sigh...all love and peace to you.

Even if you are going to use it to twist it into a booby-trap to help sell hogwash.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So, to prove that I am lying about that, all you have to do is show that there is no science to back up my claims? Well, I can also point out that there is no science to provide that you could have possibly come from the Andromeda galaxy. So, I just proved you are a liar via your own method of determining proof. Until you can show scientific proof that says that a journey to the Andromeda galaxy can be made, you sir have been proven to be either a liar, or just delusional. Take your pick...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

You ever see those folks coming your way...then yeah...you ARE safe.

And no...lol...no hells angels...no orgy (least not at the meetings I attend).

Um...yeah. Other then that...no Jason Vorheese or anything to do with psycho killing.

Just a bunch of rational minds trying to stay together in the worst days.

Some day I may post about it...but I doubt it...I am not here to sell tickets, shirts, memberships or new philosophies to new recruits.

I wish aliens had the same reasons for being here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To those of you Who Are Arguing Pointlessly to This Man Whom I Call Friend:

You have Obviously never Been Part of a Fringe Society. The Pain that One may inflict upon a Brother in a 'Pit' is Not one of Anger, Wrath, or Malice. It is one of Strength, Unity, and Passion. One may Break a Bone or Bruise an Eye, but All is forgiven After the Show.

I ask of you, what Point do you Make by Needlessly Arguing with a Man of such Strong Convictions?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Umm.... Mask?

Who's more dangerous, the guy in the forum calmly trying to go about having a discussion, or

The guy wearing the FRIDAY THE 13TH JASON VOORHEES PSYCHO SERIAL-KILLER MASK in his avatar?

I'd say the guy trying to hide something...hence the mask.

If you look back through this thread...I'm not trying to hide anything.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ok alien man...so...I am dumb because "I do not understand your distant people from space"

And..you are what?

I'd guess you are "dumb-ER" For insulting my faith and calling my Mask a thing to "hide" my face.

You...in all your glorious understanding of two species, can not grasp (or research) as to why over 500+ humans on this earth are wearing "face armor" in a biometric world of liars, cheats, killers and criminals?

I see...so wow...we are just alike you and me...but the difference is, I HAVE NO ABILITY to understand your ways (cus I am a primitive human with primitive technology and a closed mind).

But you are saying those folks in that picture are hiding something and possibly dangerous because of what they are wearing...I see...how advanced.

You are looking at SUPER HEROES my friend...true knights in a world of bigots, cads and criminals. You are looking at folks who would rather be punished then go against honesty.

Go ahead...slander them...like I am slandering you...please...become just like me in your attempts to crush what you see as "false".

Just keep in mind your stupid-alien-face is doing it without a single bit of information on those GOOD PEOPLE.

I judged you on your outlandish BS and poorly presented information (or lack of).

So..we are both horrible heathens at fault...but one of us at least listened to the other before judging the matter. The advanced alien just spit on 500+ humans all sworn to peace and honesty...good call.

I reiterate my call on saying- GET OFF MY PLANET YOU DEGENERATE FREE LOADING XENO. You are not welcomed here and you are going to start a very huge war if this is how your species does diplomatic business.

Stupid alien bigot who insults people not even present, slandering their religious choice to become Faceless in a world obsessed with faces.

BOO...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Umm.... Mask?

Who's more dangerous, the guy in the forum calmly trying to go about having a discussion, or

The guy wearing the FRIDAY THE 13TH JASON VOORHEES PSYCHO SERIAL-KILLER MASK in his avatar?

I'd say the guy trying to hide something...hence the mask.

If you look back through this thread...I'm not trying to hide anything.

Etharzi od Oma.

Honestly, if you are trying to make an analysis based on an avatar/picture then Id like to direct you both to my photo albums.. If what he has is disturbing then me and my friends should probably be full on serial killers by now.

[edit on 20/11/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"you know...your right...why use millions of years of evolved intelligence and critical thinking skills to scrutinize people making false claims?"

Critical thinking skills? You have that? I have no evidence of that.

Look..I am making factual claims TO! Look! I am here telling you this NUT JOB is NOT an alien based on his poorly presented information and badly scripted story that he STOLE partly from A Crowly and varius other sources. I am TELLING YOU 100% FACT that this guy, and ALL SELF PROCLAIMED ALIENS on this site are 100% crazy folk or deceitful scam artists bent on leading you down an endless road of lies.

You offer no evidence other than incidental and subjective he is not. Get over yourself.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS GUY GETTING SOME POINTS IN YOUR GAME FOR DOING THE SAME THING "with less proof!"?

Seriously...pack up your space-bags and go zip off to Alpha-retardy and go buy some crystles to help you combat the evil of "logic".

Geez...I can't believe they still make people as daft as you.

One reason is that I see no evidence to the contrary, and your low-class style is not helping you make any points in the intelligence area. Name calling is silly and childlike reactive behavior, diffusing your points, that don't seem to be valid in any scientific or logical ontology.

Snake pit indeed...more like a pit of truth that burns the skins of liars like ACID!

More angry imagery without any tangible reasoning. Acid is your particular baseless illogical style? Gives acid a bad name actually.

Hostile no...dead set in my "logic" yes.

Have you ever really taken education in logic? You have been sorely misinformed then. Logic is not "your" logic. It is based on agreed to structures of thought and backed up by theory realized in Mathematics, Philosophic and or computer science.

Logic

Logic has no place in evidencery other than a supportive basis. Logic (not that yours is actually) is not evidence.

Good luck being a wishful "star child"...I'll see you looking stupidly towards these hoaxers for help, on your death bed.

Wow...the world has some really MESSED UP folks buying whatever they can to "help their fragile psyches along".

Thank GOD I am not a baffled "alien worshiping nut case" online, supporting the false claims of a illiterate stranger promoting himself as "an alien".

Whooooooboy! Just imagine if the powers of science and law took such liberties in "disregarding the need for proof"

Hell...we would see Penrose on ATS saying "naw dude, I bet there are demons living inside subatomic molecules...not cus a controlled experiment lead me to considering this...but because some some stranger on ATS told me he knew it...and failed to show any proof...but I totally believe him".

By nutcase, you mean?

Your communication skills employ generalizations, qualitative judgments and colorful language, but no logic or any air of authority. I cant for the life of me see why you even believe yourself, based on your ranting spew of off-color so called writing. You seem to emulate perfectly what you claim to dislike.

This is all about you, isn't it. You are battling your own self. I should clip this thread, and show it to a couple therapists and physiologist friends. I bet they could give me some information that would help you resolve this internal conflict.

Sort of like the preacher who hates gays publicly, but is secretly gay. They are externalizing their self loathing.

"Me thinks you protest too much."

Yeah...you leave...feel free to continue towards that door.

Let the humans win.

And by human you mean? Homosapien or Homoluminous?

You are the matt I will clean my feet on as I leave through the door from your hell.

Hey! I actually am enjoying using your illiterate demon to help write. But, BEGONE DEMON! I have no place for such to poison the spirit of the sacred life.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Perhaps now You can Begin to Understand how It is To be a Human, Existless One. Could it not Be our Base Instinct that makes us So Beautiful in Our Own Right?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mr Mask, i had no idea there was even a group of people who wore masks like that. (The type of group youre talking about i mean) To me it sounds really cool, because i hate when people stare at me, and then have the audacity to come up to me and ask me on a date, WHY? Because of my looks? And then look at another girl who IN THEIR OPINION is hotter than me and then look back at me as if i am nolonger any good. Comparing one to another Based on looks and judge those as if they were a peice of meat. I too would like to become faceless in a world obsessed w/ faces. A person's outer image doesnt mean Sh_t to me, it never has, i'm glad i have ESP, because it allows me to not focus on outer image. I am Blind to the outside of a person, i judge with my Heart, NOT my eyes. And if So called Aliens LACK this ability, it does indeed speak volumes. What is your Mask group called btw if you dont mind my asking?

But to LOOK at something's outside without knowing the Inside or Wanting to discover the underneath/inside, and make a judgement based on ONE quick glance and jump to conclusion that you only HOPE is the truth, then you should do some searching into your own self first.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Interesting post, ZG.

In profiling you, - well you sound like someone who works for the FBI or RCMP, something like that. Must just be a weird coincidence, wink wink!

You made me laugh. Thanks.

No not. I was raised by law enforcement so have some direct knowledge. My dad was head cop for a county, uncle retired Detroit PD, and other family in US Marshals office and my step dad (died last month) was an investigator for Department of Defense (ret) for screening Top Secret clearances.

Almost got into law, but not enforcement. It's too much a war zone out there now. I am proud of my family. They where great people helping many others.

Thanks for the chuckle.

ZG

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join