It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I had time this morning to read this thread and I must say the thoughts and responses are something else to say the least.

If I make any errors in spelling I am not using spell check what the heck it a Saturday and I don't feel like using proper anything at the moment.

First I want to say the posts that made my Heart and Soul want to respond again to this thread were from TYXQUARRA XXX and I want to say you have a beautiful Soul don't ever forget that.

Now to IFM,

First I want to inform you that they are not violating OUR air space. They consider Earth "THEIRS" and to put it bluntly Earth is their Laboratory. They have been here long before "We the Peoples.

They are in the deepest of our waters and as you probably know some of our deepest waters are the Mariana Trench not far from the Dragon's Triangle and the Puerto Rico Trench not far from the Bermuda Triangle.

Now you wanted some info that isn't known here and I will give you three that I have written about. I have been waiting patiently for these things to come to light and when they do you will know.

The Tracking device.

It is located in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe. The magnification is a large number and Humans will have to use their most sophisicated equipment, they will have to look long and hard..... they still will not be sure. It is smaller then anything any Human could ever imagine. IT CAN BE LOCATED.

Next is all Diseases can be Cured from the Roots of Plants.

Last but not least:

Earth has an extinction level event that was not supposed to have happen they are here to help lesson when this event occurs (so it is not a extinction event.) It will involve Volcano's going off at the same time and if Militaries don't move things that have been placed in wrong locations we will be dealing with radio active volcanic eruptions... Tsunami's Ring of Fire and around the World.... at that time two connecting large quakes will occur in the Mid Atlantic Ridge toward Brazil epicenter offshore Brazil where they are NOT known to have quake events..... the largest quake event to ever happen will be with the volcano's eruption the location of this event is the entire hump of Africa out to the Ridge which as you might realize will create the Tsunami's in the Atlantic...the word DREAD. In the Atlantic when the PWAVE comes you will know.

As bad as it sounds

All I can give a date is with the word BY:

BY: MARCH 17, 2046 and with their help and the ones sent here this will not be a extinction level event..... AND AS THEY SAY, whatever is to be, will be!

Time is ticking

[edit on 21-11-2009 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

While I am sure that is indeed the case, a basic grasp of simple Latin character based language allows for communication effectively through terrestrial law and protocol - something which you seem to miss often (I'd recommend Firefox, it's got an inbuilt spell checker - although sadly will not work on your grandiose website).

In this context there is a gramatical error...do you see it?

You seem to think that, somehow, I am bound only by Terrestrial law and protocol. This is not the case, and while Interstellar law has little real effect on my day to day life, there are still some aspects that I observe. Further it does bind Terrestrial governments and limits actions they can take when dealing with me.

We won't go into the technical merits of FireFox vs Explorer and the respective levels of compliance with W3C specifications. But, IF you can point out a spelling error on my website, that isn't a contextual issue, please do.

In ALL communication there are two styles of writing; formal and informal. This venu is by default informal, thus allowing for greater liberties in grammer, syntax, and spelling. I noticed several of these liberties taken by you just in this posting.

IF the spelling issue is ALL YOU GOT, then I would submit that your level of fear is far greater than I thought. What a petty excuse to deny truth.

As you said; "Either way goes back to communication...", I'm afraid communication is a skill you have yet to develop. I guess communication really does come down to a bandwidth issue, and yours is so narrow, that even words in your own language are lacking. And, perhaps, bandwidth is also an issue I have, my people use a much broader bandwidth, allowing for such things as telepathy, as well as written and spoken communication. We don't base communication of chemical messages, and strict format writting. We actually attempt to allow someone to "express" themselves.

Do you accept that you may be insane?

I would entertain the idea...after a properly trained individual, using ALL the appropriate tests, came to that conclusion.

I do not believe that Mr Mask is asking for followers. Rather he is asking for those who seek followers (or believers for want of a better term) to provide irrefutable proof of their claims. Something which no one has yet done.

He further goes on to say that those who cannot 'put up' should 'get off' and clear the air for proper reasoned debate regarding UFOs and aliens. He is not steadfast in the belief that we are alone, rather he wishes to produce accurate evidence to state the contrary. At least that is my interpretation of it.

I think you have misinterpreted him...it seems that he want it HIS way, or no way.

Part of his mistake, and perhaps yours is that you seem to believe that I want "followers" or "believers", this is not the case. I don't seek believers, only people that can open their minds to new possibilities, and who wand to live as free individuals in a society and on a planet that places no restrictions on them.

The content of your resume and the answers to your questions were less becoming though. Vague, unprovable and childish evasion methods were employed by you to deflect serious scrutiny.

Gee, and I thought the content of my resume was rather clear...I mean it worked for 40 years, and with the likes of Olivetti, National Semiconductor, and others. Do you mean to say they didn't know what they were doing? I guess I should be happey for that, after all they paid me upwards of $70k a year...course I guess I don't know what I did for them. [Oh wait...for General Motors I wrote and developed advanced robotic gateways and communications protocols...silly me]

What vague, unprovable and childish (go may get to that characterization later) evasion methods did I employ? There was only a couple of serious questions concerning my evidence, I answered them to the best of my knowledge and ability, perhaps I could have done better, but alas, I didn't.

Incredibly childish of you. Try reason instead.

It seems that reason doesn't work on many Humans. You are convinced that YOU are right, and nothing will change your misconcieved ideas. If it were not for you rapidly advancing technology, I'm sure the Federation and my people would simply go away and make you wait another couple of hundred years before attempting to integrate you into the Stellar community. But, I don't feel you can be trusted with the technology you have now, and with your inability to recognize anything beyond your little world, this integration is imperative.

And on the "Childish" issue...you did read the part where I stated "I'm a small child"? Right? So what's your excuse, Human? Oh, there I go again, silly child, your Human!

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We came here for one reason and one reason only. To beat the Japanese in Dance Dance Revolution. The lifestyle of Dance Dance Revolution was so 2004, that by the time we got here it was old news. It seems the Japanese have moved on to a different style of dance. They are too good at the moment. We can cut a rug don't get me wrong, but on your planet, the gravitational force exerted onto our frail bodies causes us to break a lot of bones and sustain multiple injuries when we get into it a little to much. We have a wide understanding of the human anatomy but seeing as how we don't record any data we tend to forget after a few days, which causes us to have to perform multiple abductions. Just trying to find out why the Japanese can dance so good. Once we do that and take our trophy, we will move on to the next planetary habitat. You humans creep us out. Too damn tall and hostile.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Now here is the mark of a truly intelligent human. He edits and distorts the words of a small child, so that they have a completely different meaning, accuses the child of wrong, And still can't prevail.

And, when called on his misdeeds, he begins to ignore

LA LA LA LA LA I can't hear you!

If yall want to ignore me, thats fine, but please remember this. I only want you to open up (I mean truly open up) to new possibilities, be free, and persue your own true will.

People and attitudes like Mask's will only serv to continue the slavery.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well I guess you are correct, I am not here to save you. In fact I am not here to "save" anybody. I am here to provide guidance as well as knowledge which allows those who have the intelligence the opportunity to become more than they are.

Ascended

Whether or not YOU are ready, well that is up to you isn't it?

It is kind of like the Emperors New Clothes. In this circumstance only those who are ready and in positive service to others polarity will see the ascension.

Yes there is a component of the negative service to self types that might ascend. But that opportunity is well below 1/10,000th of 1% of the population.

So consider yourself lucky, you might have a chance.

But if you are one of those types that thinks there is no other life in the universe, what is the point? Why even give a crap about websites like ATS or OV? (Ning).

However if you do think there is life elsewhere, please do not limit us to your narrow view of thinking. Just because you do not have the knowledge necessary to travel faster than well... slow. Does not mean we do not. Also many of us arrived here without the need for transportation of any kind.

Would you limit God to the use of physical craft? Why do you limit us in the same way? When you limit others you also limit yourself.

Placing limits on knowledge and understanding is a thing humans are effective at doing and what is even more odd is you allow your politicians and religions to do the same.

So you have encountered others who claimed to be from elsewhere, and apparently did not like what they were offering, oh well that is your choice.

Just know we do not have anything to sell, those like myself are not interested in your wealth. In due time we will leave. Our presence has little to do with 2012 although that has a factor. One that I am sure you will not understand?

Just know that the one called Jesus was not alone and neither are you.

Namaste!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

Wow, that is the Hardest IV Isaac'd in a Long time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi there Anthra... how's your DNA testing coming along, still not gotten around to it?

I'm going to break this paragraph up into little chunks to make my point read clearly.

The issue that a lot of "us" seem to have is that "Star-children... etc" come along on ATS offering theories, stories and/or claims that are 10 a penny.

Many other (NON-Star-child) threads make wild claims or suppositions, however with most of these the OP tends to either

a) Offer evidence

b) Admit they might have been incorrect

Every thread I have seen with relevance to Star/children/people etc has been people asking for evidence(s) and being denied them.

(ALL of your threads I have seen have gone this way)

Therefore I (for one) always assume these type of threads to be some attention-seeking bunkum or hoax.

It's always vague, non-specifics when responding to questions, boring, just very, very boring.

Also, a lot of the responses from self-proclaimed aliens... tend to be couched in sophistry and rhetoric, pandering to those that "Have the intelligence to believe my words" and subtly (?!?) sneering at those that don't, yet always, always proclaiming those that disagree with them to be the ones acting/speaking with negativity.

To address that negativity in one respect, perhaps think of how when you get poor service in a shop, you might have the nerve to complain that their service is inadequate - perhaps the same applies to discourse?

[edit on 21/11/0909 by jokei]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
After quite a journey and I am still sane of mind.
IMO the real situtation is within and not external.Look to the ancient knowledge, they had not been exposed to such interference as we have.
When, or if you do, or feel like doing something wrong and out of character
question your SELF.
Read the ancient writings see if you relate to situations in your own life that can be connected to the pre- religous gospels.
Get educated wake up and arm yourself with that ancient knowledge.
This is a good link especialy the last few paragraphs. Follow the messages at the end and do your own research.
Forget the drama of Aliens helping you , Empower and help your-SELF.

jarmag.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Blah, blahn blah

Any chance you could come up with something provable?

I'm guessing "Thought not" in which case shut the ''heck' up and get back into your little cloud of fantasies.

I am a genuine alien who is part of the greater well-being and know for a fact that you are full of it.

I've spoken with the leader of the Union and they say you are a pathetic, deluded, fearful human with a huge delusion due to family issues.

Yes we can read minds and you have been found very much wanting.

Propagate your silly fallible wisdom as best you can as it is of no harm to us genuine aliens and our intent upon your meagre civilisation.

We have a great sense of humour and we find your simplistic outbursts so funny we share them with everything that is capable of understanding them (yes that includes amoebas).

Go flail in your delusions as we known the true outcome of humanity and we know that you are the part of the dregs which will be cast out through lack of sexual activity.

Take care little star child, your end comes soon.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
IMO What comes around goes around.
In every action their is an equal and opposite reaction.
From the poor and humble to the great kings this law will forever apply.
Isnt this law of balance ,tremendous when you think about this it can be extremely liberating. you dont need Alien help,help your-Self.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi there Anthra... how's your DNA testing coming along, still not gotten around to it?

I'm going to break this paragraph up into little chunks to make my point read clearly.

The issue that a lot of "us" seem to have is that "Star-children... etc" come along on ATS offering theories, stories and/or claims that are 10 a penny.

Many other (NON-Star-child) threads make wild claims or suppositions, however with most of these the OP tends to either

a) Offer evidence

b) Admit they might have been incorrect

Every thread I have seen with relevance to Star/children/people etc has been people asking for evidence(s) and being denied them.

(ALL of your threads I have seen have gone this way)

Therefore I (for one) always assume these type of threads to be some attention-seeking bunkum or hoax.

It's always vague, non-specifics when responding to questions, boring, just very, very boring.

Also, a lot of the responses from self-proclaimed aliens... tend to be couched in sophistry and rhetoric, pandering to those that "Have the intelligence to believe my words" and subtly (?!?) sneering at those that don't, yet always, always proclaiming those that disagree with them to be the ones acting/speaking with negativity.

To address that negativity in one respect, perhaps think of how when you get poor service in a shop, you might have the nerve to complain that their service is inadequate - perhaps the same applies to discourse?

[edit on 21/11/0909 by jokei]

Jokei, Hope you are well...

I unfortunately have a rather limited income, and with life happening all the time, my resources get stretched rather thin. I do however, have enough saved for the first round of testing, which I will contract soon (because of some degree of paranoia; I won't say just when...yeah I know...its silly).

I do offer evidence. And for admitting I might be wrong...I'm an "old school mage", with a lot of work in Chaos Magick as well. Allowing the slightest probibility that there might be error is simply not allowed!

Yes I do understand you points on the negativity. What can I say other than to admit; That when I meet an immovable object, I tend to being an irresistable force. A combination that doesn't always work out so well.

However, in the case of this argument, I am not the one who attempted to "mash up" the words of the other and make baseless accusations.
[I'm still wondering what this "secret code" I'm supposed to have is].

In any case I will post the results of the DNA test, regardless of its outcome. If I'm proven wrong...I guess its back to the drawing board. [You see, I consider a lifetime of being made/allowed to think that I'm an alien, if in fact I am not, to be very wrong. It is for that reason alone, that I'm not going to allow the probability...but that is another discussion, and can only be has by those with the appropriate education...and I say way too much]

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Blah, blahn blah

Any chance you could come up with something provable?

See my response to Jokei...

I'm guessing "Thought not" in which case shut the ''heck' up and get back into your little cloud of fantasies.

Just what do you really mean by "provable"? The evidence I've is all provable. Anyone can purchase the software, and do the searches. One of the basic requirements in science is repeatability...its there!

I am a genuine alien who is part of the greater well-being and know for a fact that you are full of it.

As I have demonstarted...you need to be careful of what you say. Now I'm going to ask for YOUR evidence. [also, if you were a genuine alien, you would know exactally who I am, and would probably, at this time, say nothing. Since you have made the above statement, I must conclude you are a Gray (Zetan Empire and all that). Is this true?

I've spoken with the leader of the Union and they say you are a pathetic, deluded, fearful human with a huge delusion due to family issues.

Yes we can read minds and you have been found very much wanting.

My people are telepathic as well, and though I don't have much control over my abilities yet...I can say without any fear; YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN MY HEAD! So it would seem that you don't have the level of control you think you do.

You remind me of Mr. Mask and his non-existant file, and the people who he says know me...a last ditch lie to attempt to overpower one child...and you fail!

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Point remains...if YOU find yourself HERE trying to peddle your WARES and baseless philosophies...YOU are a fake.

Plain...simple...and ball spiked!

You people, who claim to have all these communications with aliens telling you that you are not human, all these Federations working with you from space, all these fisher-price-my-first-science-theories that are common knowledge to anyone with a highschool passing grade in science...you are all LIARS, cheats, and possibly crazy.

Look... this guy who "NASA" picked up...his name is James...he has a long line of problems that only "recently" made him start calling himself an alien. I set him to ignore because I can't allow myself to bash the poor guy...he is too damaged/twisted to take the advantage over him and slam him further.

I am still here....STILL BEING RIGHT...still watching false claims get no backup from people who SHOULD have factual backing behind their stories of "being alien".

The thread is basically dead now...anyone who reads any or all of it (you poor thing), would surly see that logic and reason has won the day again, and that these people are totally CRAZY and/or dishonest and in search of your coins/cash/collective-worship.

It is all bunk and all badly crafted bunk at that.

I would like to thank all "rational" folks who supported both sides of the argument/debate (not just MY side). You made my "first real thread" fun for me and I am sure for others as well.

But...I think this is done now...the humans win, and the fake-aliens have lost. The kooks and scum bag scam-artists walk away with nothing but a sore backside and a sheepish grin.

Long live the power of rational thought and SUPERIOR FACTS.

Well, like I should have done before, I officially leave this thread with the "winner" logo proudly over my head.

And one last thing...YOU FAKE ALIENS fighting/insulting/bickering/contradicting (notice Andromadonaduh-whatever, firstly said he was not on earth to help anyone...but ended with saying he was here to help humanity)- you are fail...so fail...SO FAIL THAT YOUR PARENTS WOULD WEEP AT WHAT YOU GREW TO BE.

This is why you are lonly and broke yknow...cus you took a bad story and ran with it.

So sad...so small...so weak and without any truth.

I am so glad I am human and honest with my species.

I would puke on myself daily if I was one of these false little shells-of-men/women spreading lies in search of profit by calling myself "an alien".

With it all said and done...I am now going to leave this thread and consider making my "second real thread" next week. I promise it will be as "soft hitting" and as "pointlessly fluffy" as the first...and it will have no real grit or bone to it what so ever.

I wish you all luck...and If you are pretending to be an alien...GROW UP...you are embarrassing me...what would real aliens think if they came here and saw YOU and ME are the same species? I would be so ashamed.

Peace.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

So, are you Saying that the Government couldn't Possibly Send you False Documents? That would be almost impossible wouldn't it? ITs not like they have any Control over what is sent through the Mail.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im not being funny, but what is your reason for actually being here?

You've spoken about helping earth into the interstellar community or whatever it is... but then your website says an agreement was made to protect an alien child. Of which technology was promised, that we havent recieved?

Also, what completely insane thought process would lead your people to even want to put one of their own here? We clearly arent the most stable, sensible species, not to mention we are no way as advanced as yourselves... so if they wanted something keeping safe for a while, earth seems likely a completely illogical place to go.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well Mask, I don't know if you will see this, not sure I truly care.

But, I feel compelled to add; I'm truly our heads butted here. It seems I may have some issues...it seems that when I encounter an immovable object, I tend to become an irresistable force. That is a contest that is rarely winnable. And, you haven't won anything except the disdain of people who actually can think for them selves.

Also, you seem to think I have a long history of problems, this of course is not true, except in your mind. You also seem to think that me claiming to be alien is something recent, also not true. There is actually much about me you do not know, and never will. Like the people I was hanging out with in the late 70's and early 80's, But I'm sure you would be as vehement about tham as you were about me...your loss.

Though, I would still like to see your "made up" file on me...should be good for a laugh.

Good luck to ya.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Im not being funny, but what is your reason for actually being here?

You've spoken about helping earth into the interstellar community or whatever it is... but then your website says an agreement was made to protect an alien child. Of which technology was promised, that we havent recieved?

You received the technology I spoke of...two devices, you broke one trying to reverse engineer it.

Also, what completely insane thought process would lead your people to even want to put one of their own here? We clearly arent the most stable, sensible species, not to mention we are no way as advanced as yourselves... so if they wanted something keeping safe for a while, earth seems likely a completely illogical place to go.

Of much of this my people will not tell me...except to say that one day I will understand. I hate that answer.

And you are right, it does seem completely illogical!

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Chaos mages?

The last thread we had they were talking about space dragons and dragon riders.

These threads just get better and better.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why can't you prove what you are saying anthra?

It certainly has nothing to do with your identity.

We know who you are my friend. Look up your site on whois.com and we get all your info.

whois.domaintools.com...

So obviously you aren't concerned with your safety too much or of the government coming and killing you.

So I'll ask you to reveal your face and prove you are an alien then.

What say you?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Of much of this my people will not tell me...except to say that one day I will understand. I hate that answer.

And you are right, it does seem completely illogical!

Etharzi od Oma

Okay, so what have your people told you with regards to why you are here - aside from 'one day you will understand'?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join