It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Sigh...very well...good luck getting off the planet with the aliens who don't even know the name of "said planet".

I can see you both floating in space, at a galactic cross roads, as the alien turns to you saying-

"ummm...you have a map?"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Seriously do not think that the majority of us 'earthers' believe every alien is a physicist, chemist or whatever else. Thats just silly. But you would expect that if one of you decided to take it upon themselves to act as a spokesperson for their species, they wouldnt be your average, nothing special alien who doesnt know much about anything to do with their own species.

Well stated, and I would like to add that they would not just drop off an infant, and say go at it. The person that they sent would likely be a diplomat if their job was to contact humans, and help guide them, not a scientist of any kind. And like all diplomats the would would have a good, working knowledge of the place they were from, etc... The fact that you had to look up the name of your planet tells the whole story to me. I mean I know nothing of most scientific things, but you could drop me off on any planet in the universe, and I could tell them I was from EARTH.

Its kind of like if say if obama turned up to make a speech in a pair of trainers & some old jumper with a ketchup stain down the front of it.

I love that... If his story were true it is no wonder that the Andromedans aren't a part of the Galactic Federation or whatever it is called. Why would they want them if this is the best they can muster as far as a diplomat goes.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Look at it this way...In a court room a person is testifying, he makes a statement that the opposing attorney feels is a lie. This attorney must then PROVE it is a lie, or accept it as truth.

False. The opposing attorney (Mr. Mask in this instance) feels that you are lying he can say so out loud, and with conviction. Then all he has to do is give enough evidence to convince the jury that your character is weak, and that your story is has holes.

The fact is and always will be that when a person is making extraordinary claims, the burden in on them to show undeniable proof that their claim is true, not on those who show disbelief in their mere words to prove the claim false.

That's like me saying that I can run 200mph, and you saying that I am lying. By your rational as long as I hold to my statement, you can't prove that I am lying so then I can in fact run 200mph! Wrong. It would be up to me to get a radar gun out and show you that i can.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I CAN "see" an alien not knowing how to spell the word "magnetic"...

Ya know I was wondering what word you were referring to...glad you spelled that out. Now I know why you think I can't spell...you can't read. Go back and check that again...you sill see that it is in fact spelled correctly (look at page 2)

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Now how can I prove this? Look how "double edged this is". Grown adults are asking ME to prove my points....where the actual ALIENS here are allowed to "not know stuff"

Excellent....you've glommed onto that one salient point very quickly.....I applaud your insight.

Communication and interaction on these forums is bass ackwards compared to the real world.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

What does this mean:

'E ef ooanoan C pleo'shan Tabaame tol caosga -- Anthra-Andromda; Andromd momar pash'

Looks like some lady gaga lyrics

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Now I know why you think I can't spell...you can't read.

Well....even if you toss out that one word....you have trouble spelling....or at least proofreading.

And I find it refreshing that even an advanced being from Andromaeannssdffss....whatever.....isn't above taking a semantic "shot" at a lowly human. Please, don't debase yourself....next thing you know, you'll have to poop just like the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

NO an alien wouldn't come here and get his ASS whupped by a snot-nosed under-educated moron like me...NO I would NOT be able to single-handedly DESTROY the logic of one-or-more-aliens among us here with "basic debating skills designed to counter baselessness".

You have only destroyed these things in YOUR OWN MIND. And your debating skills are non-existant! You attempt to counter things with total disbelief, and provide no evidence to back it up. And, absolutely ignore any evidence presented that might support the other side.

You cut and paste the words of those "speaking" and make up new "facts" to suit your own self and argument, and then have the gaul to condemn people for things they NEVER said. You pick at insignificant items, sometimes wholly because YOU misread something.

Your statement above I think sums it up nicely..."a snot-nosed under-educated moron like me"; and you truly think you are qualified to judge?

Oh and by the way...the enlightened people you condemn...ARE better than you.

If you want to prove I'm a fraud, try starting with facts (real facts) and some evidence. In other words PROVE I a liar. I'll not hold my breath on that, you don't have it in you.

Alternately...stop bashing me and apologize.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

False. The opposing attorney (Mr. Mask in this instance) feels that you are lying he can say so out loud, and with conviction. Then all he has to do is give enough evidence to convince the jury that your character is weak, and that your story is has holes.

Which he hasn't done except by the vehement denial of related fact.

Mr. Mask's attitude, and method, is one of the best cases that could be presented to conclude that there is no intelligent on Earth...he makes you all look bad.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I Sincerely Apologize for any Breach of Agreement that the Children of Terra may Have Committed. We may Seem Selfish & Ignorant at times, but it is mostly from the Almost Limitless Confusion and Conflict brought about by Our differing Ideals.

Good Fortune 2 yoU and yOUrs,
Jacob

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hey space-man...try and remember "you are the advanced visitor from a distant galaxy" and that I am just an under-evolved creature trying to wade through the endless river of BS being shot at us all from every sides of the situation.

Try and remember, that you are not ONLY claiming to be "more advanced then almost all my species" but also are claiming that your people are "coming here".

Because, I will tell you this "mister better then humans"- making remarks on my "inability" to trust your BADLY WRITTEN sentences, and HUGE claims of your paper being picked up by NASA and then turned "black-ops", is NOT going to help your diplomatic attempts at sharing MY SPECIES planet.

This is OUR PLANET...not yours. We demand LAWS AND GUIDELINES to ALL diplomatic endeavor. We do NOT just erase our "demands" because an illiterate ALIEN says some CRAP he can't prove.

Lets look at it in two ways.

1) You ARE an alien...but you mock lower creatures unable to understand your "lack of proof" or your inability "to remember your home world's location or name". Instead of guessing you right on behalf of your juvenile claims alone (which would be a grandiose error for anyone to make...dumb or not), I stand up and shake you down screaming "where is your proof alien man"?

Lets say YOU ARE alien...if so...then you are NOW speaking to a human. A human who OWNS his right to tell YOU get off our planet. If you dared open your mouth as you are now in front of our world leaders, then you would find you "and your broken alien speak-n-spell" blasted right back to your planet...don't worry, OUR technology IS advanced enough to find and name it for you.

If you ARE an alien...you are a dumb creature,from a dumb race, that sends DUMB aliens here to do DUMB WORK. Your website is basic...your grammar is below a 4th grader's grasp...your story has more holes in it then a strainer.

YOU know NASA's secret workings on what they "pick up" and what they make "black ops" but you DON'T KNOW YOUR PLANET'S NAME!? My big hairy possibly-evolved-ape BUTT!

OR- (much more likely)

2) You are not an alien. Your lack of spelling skills, reading skills, evidence and intelligence is NOT a result of your "alien heritage" but better more "evidence" of the fact that you are a helpless thing that is trying to find meaning in the wasted life you have had thus far...perhaps, like most hoaxers/kooks, you are FIGHTING to hide from your own lack of "worth" or "success" and trying to jump on a band wagon to make some sort of profit...

I will admit, your hoax seems to be in search of sympathy and friends...not money and fame, but wealth comes in all shades under the sun.

Anyway you want to look at it...here's the outcome.

If you are an alien...without any evidence...on ATS...then you are AWARE how many hoaxers there are. Thousands of hoaxes have been made under this one line of lie. If YOU with all your advanced-ness have no UNDERSTANDING of what it is like to deal with endless characters who fabricate HORRIBLY CRAFTED stories only a total FOOL would even begin to "consider"- then you have NO right to be here.

How dare you even question my questions...how dare you criticize ME ON MY OWN PLANET. YOU FREE LOADING XENO! If you are not ABOVE taking up arms against my "lower species" how the hell can we trust you are NOT here to lie, hurt, sell, enslave or destroy us? Bah! It would be like smacking a puppy for growling at a stranger...damn you xeno scum...elitist space-scum.

And if you are not an alien (and I assure you you are not), then you are a con-artist or a wacko.

I have already mentioned how I have received a little "document" on your last 11 years here on Earth. I didn't make it public (because that would be criminal). Let me just say, there are two people on this site who have known you for SOME TIME, fear for your stability, and find your past and present life to be disturbingly self-destructive.

You Crowly worshiping SHAM!

SHOW EVIDENCE OR SHUT UP.

Prove your horrendously illiterate attempts at making yourself seem to be "an alien".

For hell's sake! ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED OUTSIDE WITHOUT A NURSE?!

Sigh...dude...I am not a fan of "bashing" the "mentally ill", but YOU SIR are a serious danger to yourself and anyone living near you.

Have you any idea what happens to delusional schizophrenics AFTER their self-made world collaspes around them?

Someone should report you to athorities and have you locked up and watched.

And NO..I am not being sarcastic or funny...you are seriously a "dangerous mind" living in a "seriously false" reality.

Damn, I hope you do not live anywhere near where my family resides.

I guess this is why I tell my son to "stay the ^%^$ away from strangers, some of them are totally nuts".

Good day...I am going back to ignoring you. If you continue to post in this thread (as I kindly asked you not to) I will "understand your right to do so", but I will surly "set your name to ignore".

Got it? Huh? Dangerous person? DO YOU READ MY HUMAN WORDS!?

Thanks.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am disgusted I would lower myself to saying anything but goodby. But I am compelled.

The problem is, a heart-felt duty in helping others oppressed by judgmental and uneducated attitudes by self appointed police who feel justified in using base methods, that do not actually seem to know or employ the scientific or even the legal theory of "proof", and that are badgering and pummeling people who just want to inform and educate. Am I being hypocritical? Possibly. But I don't question my heart. I am questioning the core of others hearts, if what I am sensing is in fact heart-centric.

To those whom have admitted to being an alien in this snake pit, I am compassionate. They did this to counter the dysfunctional, emotionally based and biased subject title, not drawing on any real education or knowledge. Just, it seems an unreasonable fear.

Who would possibly think there is anything to gain here for ego-based or emotional self assurances? It is obvious there is not a good reason to come out as an alien here.

I understand this is not a court, and there are no rules, save for those ATS must consider we honor. Political or religious judgments are not reality and for me are all subject to review. Yet people believe it is OK to hurt others, and even kill in the name of such pseudo-righteousness.

If you where stoning a girl on some obscure street corner, for whatever judgment, I would stand between you and your victim, as would many others. You will be judged as you have judged others. I need take no other action, as I believe we reap what we sow. Call it Karma, Sin or whatever.

It is clear to me those who think they can judge without overview are not well informed on the subject. Religious doctrine or otherwise are just as vulnerable to corruption. I feel that is relevant here to. In fact, for those of us who are familiar with counterintelligence campaigns, we can see that articles such as this are designed to isolate and identify targets. It is a simple game.

ATS cannot control this. We have to be diligent and informed ourselves. Like so many aspect of our life, we must take responsibility for our actions and our lives.

All agree, aliens are among us. There are great volumes of evidence in photos, film, documents and high ranking and sworn statements respected individuals to this effect. So that much is established.

Who are they? If we are not to know, we will not be allowed to know. But slowly the reality is being released. In our culture, our lives, in many places not unlike we have here. It is likely you have seen or met one. Because, as we are finding in the research, the human organism is everywhere in the universe. Even the Church can accept that now.

So for those who would make a sport of hunting for fake aliens, who among you would throw the first stone, in deciding who, or who is not is an alien? It seems some are very apt to do this here. And I have done my best to keep your hand from releasing the stones. It is up to you however.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. (Matt. 7:1)

I am not religious. I went beyond the soma addiction of organized religious doctrin to true spirituality after many years in such heart searching worship. But I can recognize truth, because my heart has become awake. I see such truths in the many paths up the same mountain. So I can believe in your path too. I can sometimes see when that path deviates also.

Check your deep motivations. If there is anger, resentment, fear or wrath, you are not coming from spirit. You are coming from pain.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Although I do not Entirely Agree with the Words used by this Man, I do Feel that he makes some Interesting Points. A thought Born of a Closed Mind is just as Important to One of an Open Mind even if it is Just to Prove Him False. If I only Associated with Free Thinkers, then I would be too Liberal in my Thoughts. It is a Man such as this that Serves as an Anchor to the Ship of Humanity when it Must stop in the Waters of Truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Can you please enlighten us all on one thing? What does your highly evolved race think about our race arguing with each other? I mean, beings your race is highly evolved/closer to the creator, what do they think about this subject?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

BLAH BLAH BLAH! More baseless crap that BEGS rational people to "put aside rational thought" just to make room for SCAM ARTISTS!

How much easier would it be for people like YOU to sell hogwash, if people like ME just said-

"you know...your right...why use millions of years of evolved intelligence and critical thinking skills to scrutinize people making false claims?"

Look..I am making factual claims TO! Look! I am here telling you this NUT JOB is NOT an alien based on his poorly presented information and badly scripted story that he STOLE partly from A Crowly and varius other sources. I am TELLING YOU 100% FACT that this guy, and ALL SELF PROCLAIMED ALIENS on this site are 100% crazy folk or deceitful scam artists bent on leading you down an endless road of lies.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS GUY GETTING SOME POINTS IN YOUR GAME FOR DOING THE SAME THING "with less proof!"?

Seriously...pack up your space-bags and go zip off to Alpha-retardy and go buy some crystles to help you combat the evil of "logic".

Geez...I can't believe they still make people as daft as you.

Snake pit indeed...more like a pit of truth that burns the skins of liars like ACID!

Hostile no...dead set in my "logic" yes.

Good luck being a wishful "star child"...I'll see you looking stupidly towards these hoaxers for help, on your death bed.

Wow...the world has some really MESSED UP folks buying whatever they can to "help their fragile psyches along".

Thank GOD I am not a baffled "alien worshiping nut case" online, supporting the false claims of a illiterate stranger promoting himself as "an alien".

Whooooooboy! Just imagine if the powers of science and law took such liberties in "disregarding the need for proof"

Hell...we would see Penrose on ATS saying "naw dude, I bet there are demons living inside subatomic molecules...not cus a controlled experiment lead me to considering this...but because some some stranger on ATS told me he knew it...and failed to show any proof...but I totally believe him".

Yeah...you leave...feel free to continue towards that door.

Let the humans win.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Which he hasn't done except by the vehement denial of related fact.

Mr. Mask's attitude, and method, is one of the best cases that could be presented to conclude that there is no intelligent on Earth...he makes you all look bad.

Etharzi od Oma

I will admit that Mr. Mask's approach is a bit crass at times, but incredibly funny so that makes up for it. The fact however, is that like those who scoffed at the people proclaiming that the Earth was round, and called them liars, it is not on MM to prove that you are lying, it is up to you to prove that you are not.

You missed a whole paragraph of my response to you earlier. What do you say about me if I am called a liar for proclaiming that I can run 200mph? Can I in fact run that fast because others can't prove that I am lying about my strange gift?

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Oh make no mistake...my mind is far from closed. My mind is open to many things most people never even consider on their way to the feed-bag.

But an "open mind" is not to be labeled "a gullible mind".

Those are two different things.

Making sense is not a senseless adventure.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

I am the first to admit I am in no position to be a diplomat to aliens.

But...really...would a kinder soul "slap the crap out of an alien" calling a "human dumb" for not "buying his load of bull" any slower then myself?

Really...an alien should have a higher understanding of what the human condition means.

Seriously...if you DID turn out to be an alien...You just declared war on my species by not being kinder in your little venture of communication.

If aliens are as stupid as you have come off...then your people are in huge loads of trouble here. I would just turn those ships around and write this planet off as "too smart to be swindled by your lies and tricks".

Stupid aliens.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Sigh...dude...I am not a fan of "bashing" the "mentally ill", but YOU SIR are a serious danger to yourself and anyone living near you.

Have you any idea what happens to delusional schizophrenics AFTER their self-made world collaspes around them?

Someone should report you to athorities and have you locked up and watched.

And NO..I am not being sarcastic or funny...you are seriously a "dangerous mind" living in a "seriously false" reality.
Got it? Huh? Dangerous person? DO YOU READ MY HUMAN WORDS!?

Umm.... Mask?

Who's more dangerous, the guy in the forum calmly trying to go about having a discussion, or

The guy wearing the FRIDAY THE 13TH JASON VOORHEES PSYCHO SERIAL-KILLER MASK in his avatar?

Just a thought

Now BTW, I have had this done to me before too. I have had people going around talking behind my back saying I'm "dangerous" and crazy and should be locked up etc etc.

And yet here I am, years later and still never once brought in a gun and shot at anybody, never once brought in a club and bashed anybody's brains in or blown anybody's knee out, never once even thrown a punch at another guy.

So, I have a "crazy" idea. Maybe I'm actually the guy who's harmless, and all these "Gang Stalker" guys are the "dangerous" ones!

HA HA HA! Ahahaha. Ah, my oh my. It's funny how a little gossip can get totally out of control, and become Gang Stalking sometimes, eh?

Corrupt cops, corrupt military, corrupt intelligence - this world F
sucks, man! I'm out of here.

Beam me up, Baby!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Well stated, and I would like to add that they would not just drop off an infant, and say go at it. The person that they sent would likely be a diplomat if their job was to contact humans, and help guide them, not a scientist of any kind. And like all diplomats the would would have a good, working knowledge of the place they were from, etc... The fact that you had to look up the name of your planet tells the whole story to me. I mean I know nothing of most scientific things, but you could drop me off on any planet in the universe, and I could tell them I was from EARTH.

Exactly.. You cannot really expect people to believe what you are claiming to be, if you arent really aware youself of basic information about your species.
And if this guy isnt meant to be a diplomat, which Im assuming he isnt judging from his website... then what's going on? If (according to the website once again) the Government is effectively imprisoning this alien due to not recieving promised alien technology, then it would seem logical to conclude that relations between aliens & humans are midly strained at the moment. So for an alien who doesnt know too much information regarding the whole thing, it would probably be the worst time to start rebelling against something that the Government have apparantly been trying very hard to keep secret for the past 62 years. That could start some massive inter-galactic war for all he knows!
So at the very best, this guy is being very irresponsible by trying to put whatever evidence he believes he has out there.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Just to clear up the air...I do not "wear" a psycho Jason Vorheese mask in my avatar. It is not being worn in my avatar, it stands alone and without me.

I wear it here-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/585397723671.jpg[/atsimg]

And who is more dangerous? The guy who wears a Mask for DAMN GOOD REASON or the guy selling "alien-lies" for profit?

I dunno...I am not a doctor.

But I am betting on the alien guy.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join