It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
No one is asking you "to bring a revolutionary science to our people".

We asked you simple things like-

"what is your planet named"?

You didn't know.

I had to locate some very old files and do some searching to find this.

My peoples original home world was called "Ta-Mal". As I understand it it is now a dead planet. Destroyed by repeated war and pollution...mostly from "off-worlders". My epople moved to another star and planet, which I'm sure is very similar to our ancestral home. Its name I do not know.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'd suggest those who claim to be aliens are malingerers.

Not each of them are doing it for financial gain, but they are all doing it for some personal gain of some type.

Factitious disorders* are very commonplace and are never kept silent (unlike that thought you have of your neighbours' spouse, or that genuine quiet alien posing as a human).

All you have to do is look at the demographics of those who have been diagnosed with it and compare it against those who are claiming to be aliens to see the correlation.

What we have here are either teenagers trying to find an identity, or depressed adults (mostly female) who need to get over family issues or men who need to get over institutionalised issues.

All in all I can see why ATS attracts them, it's just sad for me as one who has a scientific hunger for the paranormal; I need to weed out the many intentional liars, the few genuinely psychotic characters, those who perhaps don't recall all the facts (unintentionally) and those who do present evidence worth scrutiny.

Put this in a blender with people who are just eager to believe anything, multiple by the accessibility of the Internet and have everyone ask sceptics to debunk something fully prior to being able to have an opinion on it and you've got ATS.

Gotta love it though.

-m0r

*Oh yeah, the demographics are there OK. Just click it, hit control + F, type in 'demog' and press return. Scroll down and read. You might not like what you find though.

NB: If any people claiming to be aliens or vice versa could post whether or not they fit into the demographics it may be of useful scientific value to the world. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by Majiq

There is as much historical evidence about Yeshua as there is about julius ceaser etc,

I disagree, and if I am wrong then enlighten me to this evidence because none of the notable historians of the time have anything to say about him, nor do Roman records etc... Not even the miracles such as the 3 hour eclipse or earthquakes after his supposed death are recorded anywhere. So where is this evidence?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

By default, this kind of venu is "informal communication", and therefore does not require precise spelling, syntax, nor grammer.

If you want it to be formal...it must be requested and agreed by all. And, then all must comply.

Sorry...thats just the way it is...

Edit to correct typo.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

By default, this kind of venu is "informal communication", and therefore does not require precise spelling, syntax, not grammer.

LOL! I've come to the conclusion that you are an unemployed comedian!

Spelling isn't something we can turn off or on. Once you know how to spell something, you know forever. I can only gather that you intentionally misspell then .. or use Word spell checker for your formal discourse.

IRM

[edit on 20/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Did the "alien" just say "he had to go look up the name of his people's home world"?

Wait...let me go look up the definition of "sad".

Wow...please...stop...leave this thread so we can continue without you.

Seriously...I am asking nicely.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You are incorrect, and have made an error. it seems you are a human then? Good for you. Now imagine that all beings are fallible. It is why aliens made mistakes and crashed, made genom changes that produce opinionated, violent and close minded people.

I tend to find the man interesting and has not given me any reason to disbelieve him. What proof do you actually have he is not? Prove a negative.

Spelling errors? I'm not sure that is a way of finding someone is not an alien. And I am fairly well read in such matters. I work with many programmers, and some are much worse than you would believe. It's a set of different languages. How many under your belt?

You really are out of your depth here. Prove you are not.

Your tools of logic are not even logical I am sorry to say. Don't stop trying however.

Sad my species does not seem to be ready for what will inevitably burst the bubble of the human view description.

ZG

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

I work with many programmers, and some are much worse than you would believe. It's a set of different languages. How many under your belt?

This started me to thinking and trying to remember how many computer languages I've used over the past 40 or so years.

I started in the very early 70's with Fortran and moved to Assembly, machine (on every existing microprocessor in 1980), through several AI languages, C, C++, Pacal, and now to C#. Unfortunately I'm not sure I could remember the names of all of them...course if someone really wanted to know, and could give me a couple of days...

I think what Mr. Infraredman doesn't know is that computers don't care how you spell something, as long as it is consistant. In a computer a "text label" is a "text label" (as opposed to a "text lable" or a "Text label") Depending on the language of course.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Now imagine that all beings are fallible. It is why aliens made mistakes and crashed, made genom changes that produce opinionated, violent and close minded people.

Speculative at best! Did any of this really happen... or just according to you? The fact you say this with such certainty already speaks volumes!

I tend to find the man interesting and has not given me any reason to disbelieve him. What proof do you actually have he is not? Prove a negative.

Read one of my previous posts about unfalsifiables.. and what I think of them! Poor argument mate! Really lacking!

Spelling errors? I'm not sure that is a way of finding someone is not an alien. And I am fairly well read in such matters.

Well read? Pat yourself on the back. You justify yourself well! Shame you feel you need to without anyone asking you too! Lacking in self esteem perhaps?

Regardless...

I don't really need the spelling errors to sniff out a Charlatan. Obviously you are a bit more gullible than the average human! Your need to believe compromises your common sense! Sadly this is one of the reasons these people plague our forum. :shk:

Hey... thanks for the comic relief ZG! Cheers mate!

IRM

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Well what is his excuse for writing like an illiterate child WHILE claiming he wrote a thesis on scalar magnetics (and mispelling the word)that NASA "picked up"

Sounds like he should have an "above 4th grade level of writing skills" to do such a thing.

But naw...your right...The guy with the secret "alien code" in both his DNA and Website is PROBABLY telling the truth.

NO REALLY!

And you have no invested emotion or agenda to serve by saying so.

Yeah...get in the "kook" line or start being rational.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ive been reading the past 50 or more posts from people and ive done nothing but laugh my ass off. Infaredman and Mr Mask, you two are so funny and i mean that as a compliment, when i first read your thread it confused me a bit because at first i thought you were just trashing on ALL aliens. But then reading your other responses cleared it up for me. You like Aliens, but you cant stand the delusional humans who have a brainfart about how to rip-off people and then really indulge themselves on their own schemes. I however read some posts from others who seemed to be very careless when it came to the suffering of the entire planet caused by their own stupid descisions.

Anyhow, i'm not claiming i'm an ET or anything but i must point a few things out. Just because theyre from another planet or Galaxy doesnt mean theyre perfect or geniuses, even today on Earth people's intellect is reaching new levels, but there are still people with mental disorders and children born w/ autism and learning disabilities, whats to say Aliens are any different? And for anyone to just blurt out theyre ETs and make outstanding claims without proof or even hesitation, those are big red-flags. Theyre actually so stupid that they dont even realise what theyre claiming or how it sounds to another. This thread has filled up with so many stupidass people that i was afraid to even come back to this thread to see what has been said. But i'm glad i did, first time ive laughed all day. Now i know some of you may think that just because someone makes spelling errors, it means theyre stupid and everything they say is nolonger legit, but you should also take into consideration that some people who type, may suffer from Dislexia (I do by the way.) And some people make spelling errors that they dont even notice.

Ive mispelled things millions of times, ive even added one too many letters without even noticing. I have to look at the keyboard when i type, nomatter how much i practice, i just cant type without having to look at the keyboard. Have you also considered that perhaps some of the people that type and make errors, MIGHT have had a stroke in the past? How about tics or muscle spasms. Once i had one, and i kept tapping the same letter, and i couldnt help it. So not to be an ass, or to seem like im showing support for scammers, its just that if i tried proving something and i made spelling errors and didnt phrase things propperly, i sure wouldnt want to be picked on for it. Even when i talk i have a stutter and sometimes my speach is slurred, not because i'm high, stupid or drunk, but because ive had a stroke in the past aswell as some other unfavorable events in my life that has impaired simple speech functions. Theres also a disorder caused by Stroke, that makes explaining things extremely difficult, now is this because i'm a liar and suffer from delusions? No, its because i suffered from a medical condition, so please, when you come across someone who is politely trying to tell you something or point things out to you, just be patient... Im saying this because i'm new here and not everyone knows my past or my dissabilities, and i sure wouildnt want people ganging up on me and picking on me because of a few grammer and spelling mistakes. heh. I also have a memory problem.

So just giving you some food for thought (or whatever the proper metephorical simile is to describe the point im trying to make)
But if there is a sh!tload of evidence to prove that a person is just a blithering idiot w/ dancing skelitons and bears in their heads, its safe to say that theyre fake. But, i like the points youve been making, and i love your comebacks and responses to the unnamed stupidasses on here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vertecles

Removed this post, because because it was handled by the MODs.

THANK YOU MODS!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyxquarra Xxxendra HoTTch

No worries on the spelling problems my good man! You are not claiming to be a super-human-time-traveler-from-a-distant-galaxy, so I am not going to expect you to have "a superior grasp on anything" especially English.

No...I don't think people who can't spell "are dumb"

I think aliens who can't spell are dumb...

You don't see wheel-chair-bound cripples claiming they are gold medal Olympic runners...you sure as hell shouldn't be seeing "illiterate visitors from space"

You can master 40 programing languages, AND CROSS GALAXIES...but you can't pass a 4th grade spelling test with a "passing C".

Yeah...sure. And "humans are the primitive ones here".

Anyways...THANKS for the kind words. Humor is always important! You are more then welcomed to laugh within any thread I make in the future.

I already have my next title picked out.

Be safe out there and have fun!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Oh my! Some new posts popped up while i was taking nearly 2 hours to write my reply!
Goddamn i sure am slow, "I am from Escargot I and i am here to save you SLOWLY! At my Own Pace!" hehehe, anyhow, i really dont see how spelling errors proves or disproves anything. All it really says is that someone just forgot to spellcheck. And if it makes any difference, i barely know Math! I dropped out at 17, and never got past the 7th grade, yup, yup... uh duuuuh. I probably would have graduated though, if the school i went to wasnt so full of sexists, druggies and bullies, not to mention teachers who were sexually irresponsible. *hint hint* So i dropped out before i became a victim of a another nervous breakdown. My Stutter and speech problems started when i was 14, because 3 people held me down against my will and FORCED Drugs into me. And for an entire week before that, i lost 10 lbs and had little sleep and was forced to take mind supressing pills. Was i in a Spaceship?

NO, i was in a F-ckin crazyhouse for trying to commit suicide because no one wanted to listen to plees for help, instead it took tragety to open their eyes to the problem.
But due to this hospital being run by a nightshift full of idiots, i had to suffer. And my screwed up speech and motorskills was a result of their abuse on a Minor... So now does this awaken you? Spelling, Speech and grammer really have nothing to do w/ truth, its whether or not someone hangs themselves in one too many lies, and says one too many stupid and unreal things. Perhaps you need to be just a little more patient with some people's spelling, because you have to think WHY do they not know how to spell? Was it an accident? Do they not look at the screen when they type (i sure dont) OR is it the possibility that somone is full of it. You could listen to another person's reasons before getting angry, OR believing them. Just trying to kindly make a point, i really dont like the arguing on here and the nastiness. You have to really WONDER first. And think... So please if i spell something wrong, dont point at me and say YOUR a LIAR Because you spelled a word wrong so that makes you crazeeee! My vocabulary inst as big as it used to be, due to my memory problems, and all the other problems i have. But i am in no way a liar, a hoaxer, a scammer, or an idiot/delusion turd.

So please dont bash me, or get on my case, sure i may not understand a lot of things (Because i misread a lot of things due to dislexia) And ive also suffer a few hits to the head. Sure laugh at that all you want, but what does that really say about you if you do? Do you go up to a kid in a wheelchair and start questioning his intellect and making fun of him if he mispronounces something? If you do, thats sad. So think about how your conduct reflects who you are when you attack or make fun of someone who spells something wrong or has sub-par grammer. Just a little heads-up, with all do respect.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
huh, dejavu.... I was busy typing about everything you posted and i had no idea you were posting it, even the part about the wheelchair.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well i was gonna add more to my post, but then i was so rudely interupted by my cats chasing a mouse, so i had to go out there because my Grandmother thought i could finish it off with a shoe.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

WAIT!!! Did you just call me, "My Good MAN?" I'm a Female.. hehehe, i just turned 23 (Which is sad when you think about it since i had a stroke at 19 1/2) I wonder how many more i'll have before i die?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Though I cannot speak for my good man Mask, I believe in ET's, I even believe they violate our airspace regularly. I have also witnessed a multiple UFO spawning event up close enough for it not to be mistaken for something 'terrestrial'... at least nothing we know of.

After a few years of ATS membership, it becomes quite easy to spot the charlatans. They all use the same MO.

All we really want is some substantiation to their claims. Something more than just warped logic and unfalsifiable clap trap... yet that's all we ever get. People on this forum have been asking the self proclaimed aliens to give us some information that we don't know here on earth yet. Some knowledge that could lend credence to their claims... perhaps even help Earth.

What we get is excuses about it not being their field of expertise and so forth. However, this does not wash with me. Anyone from an advanced culture or civilization should have a higher base knowledge regardless.

For instance, there are things people in the west simply know due to cultural exposure that someone in the middle of the Amazonian Rain Forest will not... even something as mundane as how a television or mobile phone works.

Our base knowledge will always be advanced no matter our profession. Therefore, a space faring species should have a base knowledge of things we may not even be able to fathom.. and if they have conquered space-time, or inter-dimensional travel, they have most certainly conquered dyslexia!

Nothing they say makes sense, and it appears the only ones that really believe them are the ones who's minds are so open their brains have fallen out. These 'believers' fly into the thread like superman trying to save the day, but all they really play is a game of deflection... attempting to draw eyes toward another direction with their smoke and mirrors.

They try to put the onus back on us.. such as "prove they are lying" (unfalsifiable) or they question our credentials and professional careers... However they seem to miss the simple point that it isn't us making unsubstantiated claims about ourselves. We have nothing to prove.

Watch out for these tactics on the forum in the future. They must all learn from the same space vigilante field manual.

IRM

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yes, I saw your questions, you strike me as a typical Earther...who seem to think that every alien is some kind of scientist and knows all the secrets of the universe. Sorry to burst your bubble, not all of us are physicists, nor chemists, nor doctors, nor indeed any given field of study. So I got no equasions for you, even though I could copy one from some advanced paper written by a human that I assure YOU would never understand.

Seriously do not think that the majority of us 'earthers' believe every alien is a physicist, chemist or whatever else. Thats just silly. But you would expect that if one of you decided to take it upon themselves to act as a spokesperson for their species, they wouldnt be your average, nothing special alien who doesnt know much about anything to do with their own species.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join