It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 17
108
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I haven't taken the time to review all of this thread. But I am really sick of these people who always claim to be aliens. They offer no proof. They just use fancy words as to showing where they come from and to back up their claims. So many people believe them... there might be some genuine articles here but a lot of the people in this truth movement are delusional and these people are giving us a bad name. Good thread.




posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I haven't taken the time to review all of this thread. But I am really sick of these people who always claim to be aliens. They offer no proof. They just use fancy words as to showing where they come from and to back up their claims. So many people believe them... there might be some genuine articles here but a lot of the people in this truth movement are delusional and these people are giving us a bad name. Good thread.


Well I'm sick of you too - - and all those who can't open their minds to new concepts.

And it is not about Believe - - its about understanding. Understanding that there may be more going on in this universe - - then planting your feet firmly on Terra - eating a hamburger.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
[mo
What about Tacitus then? Or Pliny? In the end of the day, what really matters are people like me, who were already in hell, the very least of humanity, being CHANGED, and that change ONLY came through Yeshua!!

I have a PhD in geophysics, i used my intelect to try to disprove G-d, to take away my moms faith with science and reason... That journey made a complete athiest to a messianic christian.... Changed my life... I went from hate to love, death to life, mourning to dancing, condemnation to forgiveness in the blink of an eye!!

That IS the TRUE testament!!! The other is an hallucination because can you TRULY say you love your neighbour? There is no testament without a test; do you love muslims?(sorry muslims, just an example0

More extreme, just following the western mindset; do you love paedophiles? Are they not also made in G-ds image? But WHO decided the morality that brings them to prison? Broken, corrupted vessals?

Surely morality is survival of the fittest? Or is morality only as strong as its weakest link? Would you leave your "weak" brother to die? Or would you defend him till your death? Is that not love? And what what possible good would it do in terms of evolutional mutation? Is your love a mutation? Something wrong and impure? Because that is the root of the satainic lie!!!!!!!!!!!!


[edit on 093030p://f14Thursday by Selahobed]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


I understand that there may be more than what's going on in the universe than just what we see. I'm a believer in aliens myself. But do you really think that all these people who claim to be aliens are just genuine articles? They're scam artists just like those internet psychics. They're frauds. They just know math and science and they use their knowledge to trick people. That's all they do. These people are just a huge distraction to the disclosure movement and they discredit us.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Frankidealist35]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Annee
 


I understand that there may be more than what's going on in the universe than just what we see. I'm a believer in aliens myself. But do you really think that all these people who claim to be aliens are just genuine articles? They're scam artists just like those internet psychics. They're frauds. They just know math and science and they use their knowledge to trick people. That's all they do. These people are just a huge distraction to the disclosure movement and they discredit us.


ALL?? NO

But as to make a point - - in today's popular religions - - there's more then enough scamming & fraud going on.

Do I believe it is possible - some are what they say? YES



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I haven't taken the time to review all of this thread. But I am really sick of these people who always claim to be aliens. They offer no proof. They just use fancy words as to showing where they come from and to back up their claims.


That's why they hover in the safe sanctuary of unfalsifiables. It's far easier to perpetuate the fantasy both to themselves and to others, whilst as the same time using it as the sole reason for their lack of tangible proof.

I find it ironic that they claim to want Joe Public to believe in UFO's and Aliens yet they create the very comedy that prevents a mainstream acceptance of the subject. Why would you sabotage your own message? Why would an advanced alien species be so ignorant of such obvious cause and effect?

These errors in logic are more akin to a flawed human. Ergo, these people debunk themselves and then engage us in useless circular arguments for simply noticing their discrepancies.

IRM



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed
 


I already stated I believe Jesus (or other names) was a "Light Being" (evolved energy being) sent to help humans evolve spiritually. I DO NOT believe he is the only one. I believe in the Watchers. That beings have monitored and come to earth for both nefarious - benevolent - observation - from the beginning. And continue today as both physical and energy beings.

Organized Religion itself is a man-made political tool.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan


That's why they hover in the safe sanctuary of unfalsifiables. It's far easier to perpetuate the fantasy both to themselves and to others, whilst as the same time using it as the sole reason for their lack of tangible proof.

I find it ironic that they claim to want Joe Public to believe in UFO's and Aliens yet they create the very comedy that prevents a mainstream acceptance of the subject. Why would you sabotage your own message? Why would an advanced alien species be so ignorant of such obvious cause and effect?

These errors in logic are more akin to a flawed human. Ergo, these people debunk themselves and then engage us in useless circular arguments for simply noticing their discrepancies.

IRM



OH! I'm crushed.

I feel like one of the first Christians - - with all this persecution.

Its funny how NEW ideas cause fear in some people - - which translates to ridicule.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Food for thought...

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. It is also colloquially referred to as the god complex.

Diagnostic criteria
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder as:

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes



[edit on 19/11/09 by vertecles]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Annee, I will not be caught up in your fear strawman argument. You know nothing about what I believe or do not believe... what I have experienced or not experienced - so stick to what you know!

BTW... my post was not about you, so why be crushed? My statement was generalized but you seem to want to make it all about you.

I stand by what I say. Get over it! I will not participate in an argument with you, nor will I feed your martyr/persecution narcissism.

Don't expect further reply.... Goodbye!

IRM

[edit on 19/11/09 by InfaRedMan]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vertecles
 


Hey! You just defined me to a T!

I just learned I am "Narcissistic".

Wow...ATS teaches me something new , yet again.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Guess I'm just a "Color Outside the Lines" person.

Enjoy your box



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
And yet again, AnthraAndromda totally ignores my questions. The only thing AnthraAndromda wants to do is argue, evidently. I know, I know, maybe that's evidence of alien warfare. They either bore you to death or talk you to death.

Sir, you disappoint me. I asked honest questions, questions a superior race should have no problem answering being as they only help to ease human suffering and plight. Yet the only answer you can give is I can program stuff using stuff from microsoft so that makes me an alien - oh, that and the other nonsense I hide in my html code for my website because I think it looks totally awesome and inexplicable.

You and your ilk ARE alien, to me. I have no clue what makes you tick and I really don't care at this point. It's pathetic, really. You endlessly spout mumbo jumbo mixed with a smattering of love and light, flavor of the day, crap and that's all you have to offer.

Holy cow. Love yourself. Love your neighbor. Okay then. Nice words and nice way to live, but action is what solves problems in case you aren't attuned to that little factoid. If people didn't get off their butts and actually *do* something, then guess what? No one gets helped. Nothing happens. You know, kind of like the results you get from spewing tired old mantras from days past.

I gave you plenty of time and chances to actually accomplish something. You took that time to run your mouth and spew more nonsense. Thank you. Thank you for being an ambassador to the wonderful and useless alien race you claim to be from. If that is all "enlightenment" and your advanced species has to offer, mindless drivel and lofty nonsense, thanks but no thanks. Keep it, we have plenty. What we need as a species are more doers and less talkers.

Now be a good little alien and go home.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Annee
 


Annee, I will not be caught up in your fear strawman argument. You know nothing about what I believe or do not believe... what I have experienced or not experienced - so stick to what you know!

BTW... my post was not about you, so why be crushed? My statement was generalized but you seem to want to make it all about you.

I stand by what I say. Get over it! I will not participate in an argument with you, nor will I feed your martyr/persecution narcissism.

Don't expect further reply.... Goodbye!

IRM



Whoa! What a reaction!

A bit overwrought don't you think in response to a slightly flippant post?

Does this: OH! I'm crushed. I feel like one of the first Christians - - with all this persecution. Its funny how NEW ideas cause fear in some people - - which translates to ridicule.

Really warrant such a caustic & defensive response?



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by vertecles
 


Hey! You just defined me to a T!

I just learned I am "Narcissistic".

Wow...ATS teaches me something new , yet again.


"Andrew P. Morrison claims that, in adults, a reasonable amount of healthy narcissism allows the individual's perception of his needs to be balanced in relation to others."

So, perhaps we all posses SOME narcissistic traits, many which are described as a "healthy ego".

However, when one posses five or more of the criteria mentioned in my original post, then perhaps some self evaluation is in order?



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins
 


Yes, I saw your questions, you strike me as a typical Earther...who seem to think that every alien is some kind of scientist and knows all the secrets of the universe. Sorry to burst your bubble, not all of us are physicists, nor chemists, nor doctors, nor indeed any given field of study. So I got no equasions for you, even though I could copy one from some advanced paper written by a human that I assure YOU would never understand.

And yes, I'm fully aware of the history of the AT&T computer...I helped build it, working as a consultant to Olivetti. The thing is most of the Olivetti branded machines went to europe, alone with the communications packages I wrote for it. Though the BIOS work was present in both flavors.

Edit to add:


What we need as a species are more doers and less talkers.


Yeah, you Humans certainly do a lot of doing, don't you! Is that why your governments have virtually 100% control over all 6 billion of you?

You accuse me of just talk, but you haven't heard any of it, save for the stuff here. Go out and educate yourself. Familiarize yourself with the disclosure issues, and fight for your rights and freedoms...like you should. If you don't, you will wake up one morning and find you are a prisoner in your own world.


Etharzi od Oma


[edit on 19-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by rwiggins
 


Yes, I saw your questions, you strike me as a typical Earther...who seem to think that every alien is some kind of scientist and knows all the secrets of the universe. Sorry to burst your bubble, not all of us are physicists, nor chemists, nor doctors, nor indeed any given field of study.


LOL - that always cracks me up too.

Maybe we can gather up some benevolents from UNICEF - - and ask them science questions.

That seems like an equivalent to me.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No one is asking you "to bring a revolutionary science to our people".

We asked you simple things like-

"what is your planet named"?

You didn't know.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by rwiggins
 


Sorry to burst your bubble, not all of us are physicists, nor chemists, nor doctors, nor indeed any given field of study. So I got no equasions for you, even though I could copy one from some advanced paper written by a human that I assure YOU would never understand.


It appears that YOU would not understand either given it's not YOUR field of study!

Further More...

I can only imagine that coding must be a frustrating activity for you. If your spelling in this thread is anything to go by, I'd imagine that you spend majority of your time combating syntax errors.



No one of consequence believes you on this forum. Give up... unless making a fool of ones self is part of your alien vocation.

[MASSIVE FAIL]

IRM



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Further More...

I can only imagine that coding must be a frustrating activity for you. If your spelling in this thread is anything to go by, I'd imagine that you spend majority of your time combating syntax errors.


Agree - - I also noticed the spelling.

Always a major fail for me - - no matter what planet you come from



new topics

top topics



 
108
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join