It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate evidence on NASA faking Moon landings (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
First of all I watched the quoted videos and only saw an anomilie from you youtube composition in the first. However here is the simple answer to this conspiracy. The moon doesn't have an atmosphere. Where are the stars? Is this a camera anomalie? Why is this youtube video not being checked by more people, because it doesnt add up.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
Looked deeper into this thread.....It seems the person who posted on you tube has only an interest in NASA and fake moon landings.....He may be a disgruntled ex employer.....who knows.
I found this interesting....
NASA was only established in 1958 as a military disinformation propaganda campaign. The majority of what NASA supposedly does is all Faked.

Read the NASA Act of 1958:
Search in Google: The National Aeronautics and Space Act....."

Did you know that right now NASA is saying nothing is going to happen in 2012? I guess they are launching a campaign against the 'myan myth' that Nibiru is going to crash into us.

What do you think of that? Could it be true that Nibiru or Planet X is going to hit us, and they just want to keep us quiet?

Seems unlikely. but who knows.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Has it occurred to anyone that maybe they faked it because they didn't want us to know what really was on the moon?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In my opinion, it is another astronaut. Why? Because if you look milliseconds before he leaves the frame, he bounces away, like the other astronauts.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hmm. I went to both clips and I didn't see the guy walking in on the set in the NASA files. Maybe I'm missing something.

Also why are there no stars when there is no atmosphere to hide them?

~ Noah

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Neither 170:45 or 170:48 show anyone without a space suit on the official NASA footage. After watching the official NASA stuff and going back to the youtube video it's easy to see that the footage after the "Cut" (around the 2:15 mark) could be faked as it appears nowhere in the official NASA footage and only on the youtube video as far as I can tell... That doesn't seem fishy at all to anyone here? That the video switches only for a few seconds to another camera where the footage looks NOTHING like what we were just seeing.

There has never been any conclusive evidence that any of the moon landings were faked but even if some did turn up about Apollo 16 I'd still believe we landed on the moon. Why? Because if we hadn't actually be there the Russians would have realized the footage was all faked and picked us apart for decades about it. If there was even the tiniest question about us being there someone from around the globe, especially Russia, would have called foul and shown NASA as phonies. You honestly want me to think NASA hoaxers could fool Cold War Russia and dupe the rest of the world as well?

Why fake the landing at all? The landing didn't actually contribute to the ending of the Cold War decades later, it did nothing but further science. So why create what would arguably be the greatest deception in history if it wasn't going to do anything other than give the USA a gloating point to hold over Russia's head. And if they all were a hoax what happened to the Saturn V rocket? You mean to tell me NASA built and designed a rocket to go to the moon, employed engineers and rocket scientists to work out the math only to hand over the reigns to a Hollywood production company a few hours after launching their hoax rocket which cost millions of dollars (likely billions in today's money) to design and build. They managed to dupe a world of scientists and geniuses who were actually working on the project?

I think not.

Edit to Add: If this youtube video isn't faked the man who enters frame could be the third main crewman of Apollo 16. There were three astronauts and the video quality is certainly not good enough to tell whether that man is wearing a space suit or not.

Second Edit to Add: Read the full description of the youtube version which admits the footage in question is not in the official NASA archives and that the person who initially uploaded it to youtube admitted he created it as a hoax to show how easily people can be tricked.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by grantboggs

My professor worked at NASA doing scheduling and planning. One of the many issues at NASA is that pointing the Hubble telescope at some light source would make it blind instantly. Thus, for all the requests that are made to the Hubble telescope to take a picture of space, are checked whether or not the direction is too bright. It can not be pointed at earth, moon, other planets, or bright nearby solar systems.

Best regards.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by raRaRa

.... how convenient , tooooooo bright ! ,

and a billion dollar telescope doesn't have any filters ..... ?

... and who was that famous hollywood director who died

of a sudden heart attack just after he started talking .... ?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Simple as this, they could never film what was really on the moon. Oh they went, the video is BS.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Nov 17 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
At first i was like:"This could be interesting."
But then i saw OP's signature about Pleiadian-# and i was like:"Oops."

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ahumanbeing]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Nov 17 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Oh, God, I hope people read all the posts on this topic before posting.

I know I did.

Thanks Phage.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Hi. Hubble telescope was designed to take pictures of deep space, not moon nor other planets in our solar system. There are fancy satellites that can take pictures of our planets and moons

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Looks like the person is in slow motion to me, which is what they would have had to do to fake it anyway. Great vid OP, theres no question that many of the footage is suspicious, one of my favourites is the video where you can see the astronauts strings glistening off a light source. Another one is when you see an astronaut fall over then for a second as he is getting up you can clearly see he is being suspended.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You're kidding right?

Most will take the OP as gospel and not even bother to read past it before replying.

Even less will bother to double check the OP's claims...sad really.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rob_widener

reply to post by noah1111

This has been discussed many many many times on ATS. Athmosphere doesn't hide stars and if you can't understand the basics of camera exposure then believe what you will. This might get you started Wiki

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Looks like Spacemonkeys has jumped right in with 2 feet, as have a few others!

Just goes to show too many people want things like this to be fake so much that they refuse to look at the real evidence!

The guy coming into the right of the footage looked completely fake anyway nevermind anything else!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There is no way to ever know for sure what happened or didn't happen unless we personally go up there and do our own walkabout. What is easy though is to consider why it would be staged. We were in the great race to get to space. There was a fear and loathing towards the 'Commies' throughout the United States. America considered itself the dominant superpower and could have considered a loss to be a stepping down on the global food chain. So to maintain its dominance it may have staged it to boost American morale and steal the win so-to-speak. That's not to say that we never made it to the moon. But maybe we just didn't get there when the powers that be would have us believe.

Here's another thought to consider. What if all the faked theories and footage findings, past and present, originate from our Russian adversaries of the time to try and instill doubt in our countries abilities? What better way to instill distrust then to try and convince a nations people that they have been deceived by the very people they should be able to trust. JFK assassination in 1963, moon landing (which was JFK's dream anyway) in 1969 and the resignation of Nixxon over the Watergate scandal in 1974. I doubt that any of these are connected, but would it be that hard to believe that the accusations of the faked moon landing come from the guys that lost the race? Or maybe they know something we don't.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The Moon landscape looks fake to me, after looking at many high-res pictures.

the color/composition changes evident between the false wall and the
movie studio's floor, in the distance.

Apollo 17...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Apollo 14...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

"front screen projection" was used in 1968 by Stanley Kuprick in "2001 a Space Odyssey."
www.recordere.dk...

Jay Weidner explains more, notice I dont agree with his other views, and he got the border between the screen and studio floor wrong in one or two pics, but he is on to something...
jayweidner.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The video at the NASA site doesn't show any of this. And the guy walking into screen in my opinion was added after the fact.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
there are good studies on the subject.

Yes they made a lot of video on earth, and you can find also where, and how; and when in the "live" videos that the humanity have watched.

Yes.

Yes.

That mean we have not been on the moon ? I don't know , really don't know.

That mean :
1. They cannot ( for any reason ) loose this apolo mission : they planned that this "illusion" to append.

And maybe video device could not work in space at that time ! ( with a iso 100 fujifilm film !)

Do you want to know a good book : simulacra and simulation.

Can you compare 9/11 with the man on the moon ? Yes.

2. Or maybe they want to keep the control on what you, the people, have to see. And what you must not.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by psychederic]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join