It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate evidence on NASA faking Moon landings (VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
They have done a good job of covering up the fake Moon landings, the most convincing evidence I have seen is on page 2 in this thread

But as Mythbusters showed, it is pretty easy to recreate the photos with a limited budget, so with NASA's unlimited budget....

Yes, 1960 version of Photoshop FTW!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Give up on the nonsense.

The delay we sometimes hear in satellite communications is due to more than one relay satellite being used, resulting in a delay of about 1/2 second. We are aware of it because we can see the reporter standing there looking stupid. On the Apollo missions there was no satellite relay but because of the distance to the moon there was a delay of about 2 seconds. It's there, if you pay attention.

Sure they were joking a lot. It was exciting and they were having a good time.
I don't hear anything scripted.
There were no raindrops, the tiny meteor impact craters looked like raindrops had hit the dust.
There is no vegetation on the moon, the little green thing is a scanning flaw.
They were not floating around on wires, they were in 1/6th of Earth's gravity. Don't expect things to fall and move the same way they do on Earth.
That is not a wire, that is the antenna on the spacesuit.

They are not talking about flying the ascent stage, they are talking about moon dust clinging to everything.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

170:54:40 Young: Okay.

170:54:42 Duke: Okay, let me try (to dust) you now. Some off your helmet. (Pause) Uh-oh, did I turn your comm? No, it's on. Golly, that Rover, really...Okay. Let me get under here. There we go a little bit, it's working.

170:55:14 Young: Boy, I tell you, Houston, if we just had some air up here, we could plow this.

170:55:22 Duke: Turn around, John.

170:55:23 Young: Sure is good-looking dirt, I'll tell you that.

170:55:29 England: Well, maybe some day. (Pause)
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Rudbrp's edited video is not taken from a different angle. It is an edited version of the original. A comparison of the two demonstrates that.

Silver Spur was the name the astronauts gave a dramatic rock outcrop with large boulders (blocks). They were not talking about lights.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

144:52:13 Irwin: Joe, you have some other tasks for me here?

144:52:17 Allen: Jim, we're happy...

144:52:18 Scott: (Garbled)

144:52:18 Allen: ...Give us an EMU status check, please. We'd like a frame count off of Dave's camera, and then we're ready to move out. (Pause) I forgot the 16-millimeter. We want you to change out that Mag, run the camera at 1 foot per second for 10 seconds, and then go back to normal.

144:52:43 Irwin: Okay; stand by. (Pause)

[Fendell has started a clockwise pan.]

144:52:50 Scott: I took about 4 more pictures on the 500, Joe, looking out at Silver Spur and the blocks that are exposed up there.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

As far as the missing stars etc goes as pointed out endlessly over the years, and all the other lightning issues, shadows, etc - even the CREATOR of the very cameras USED ON THE MOON MISSION is suspicious to this and say he do NOT understand how they managed to take such photos WITHOUT any artificial light source! That should ring at least some bell, the guy should know what he is talking about, he actually built the things they were using up there to take the photos! Yes, thats the guy who was the head of Hasselblad who made those cameras - he is skeptical to the whole soup.

Omg where to begin. By your logic you couldn't have taken pictures without artificial lights during daytime back on earth during the 60's. There were no lighting issues if you know even a little about photography. Also the 'missing' stars aren't missing at all, they're there just not exposed. You're beating a dead horse here.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
that video just screams fake! the least they could do is put some effort into it

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I dont see where It says the rain is steep. I do hear the the GRADE is steep. As in the grade of the terrain they're on. I think its a much more logical and likely interpretation.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Regardless if the Moon landing was fake or not, I still believe we've had craft capable of traveling at light speed or faster for the better part of 50 years. And yes, I meant that we'd back engineered it from previous space craft that have crashed(Roswell). It just goes to show, that fake or not, some form of government is keeping it from the world.

A lot of the stuff we use today is more or less from back engineered alien technology. Fiber optics for example. It just makes too much sense to ignore.

Look out our history. Forever we used wooden ships, and then suddenly we have machines in the 1900s. After recovering alien craft, we've had a technological revolution. Computers, cars, aircraft, the internet, etc... All of it has been engineered in some form or another because of alien technology. Is it really that hard to believe?

This is a fictional example, but it's along the same lines. In the movie "Transformers", they state that megatron was the source of years and years of technology back engineered.

Just imagine what would happen if some form of disclosure were presented and said that Aliens were real, and we've known about them for years. Then they begin to explain how much of our technology is derived from theirs. Not only that but we've explored the entire solar system already with anti-gravity craft. What do you think the reaction of the public would be? Panic more than likely.

When I first started visiting these sites, it was a bit of a culture shock at first. I consider myself more of an open minded person, but the average person is going to find this hard to swallow.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That video looks so great - even the lag of quality makes me doubt wheter its an astronaut or a NASA technician picking up something !

Benefit of the doubt !

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Here's the actual conversation.
history.nasa.gov...

131:54:00 Shepard: Okay, babe. Fred, the surface, here - we spoke about that - is textured. It is, of course, a very fine-grain, dusty regolith, much the same as we have in the vicinity of the LM. But, there seems to be small pebbles - more small pebbles - here on the surface than we had back around the LM area. And the population of larger rocks, perhaps small boulder size, is more prevalent here. Okay, this is probably pretty good.

131:54:32 Mitchell: Yeah, this a good place for A and I might also comment, Fredo, that we have an appearance here, quite often, like raindrops; (like) a very few raindrops have splattered the surface. It gives you that appearance. Obviously, they haven't; but it's that sort of texture. In places.

history.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well Phage...you and I have had some differences in the past, however, on this one you have my full support. I think people are letting their imaginations run completely wild without any logical attempt to apply a leash.

There are some elements of this whole "conspiracy" that makes one question its validity, however, when the day is over, I haven't seen ANYTHING that ultimately proves their case that the moon landing is fake.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

IX I think it is best to just give this up. You can't come back after having all of your videos proved hoax (and they are proved my man did you not read their descriptions by the author of them?) and say to heck with the videos its more about some other aspect. You just based your entire argument on things proven false you have lost your credibility.

I can't go back and requote all of your new arguments but it is clear that you are not really paying attention to your videos and text. They said they could fly the lander if there was "Air" up there not "Space" up there. Meaning that they cannot fly conventional aircraft without an atmosphere. *Edit* Apparently I was wrong on this, I thought I had heard it as "fly" but Phage said it is "Plow". Either way it would work and is not what OP thought it was describing.**

It was a good attempt at research man but you have to know when you are defeated and be man enough to admit you were wrong. I am not saying you should give up on your quest to find out the truth but don't stick to these proven falacies they are not your smoking gun. **edit** now after reading your further positions I understand that you are indeed not submitting that they never landed on the moon but did in fact, and are faking the videos to cover up what they found. I could get with this position I think eventually, but I still do not think that the evidence provided in this thread is sufficient to say the footage is faked.**

[edit on 11/16/2009 by sputniksteve]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
PsykoOps:

What are you talking about? So you are telling me the guy who created and designed the cameras they used on the moon had no idea about photography? NASA hired a complete fool to design their cameras? Certainly he should know enough about what he was doing to come with statements as he have, and when he finds the photos from the moon suspicious and saying he dont know how they could have taken such photos without artificial light sources, then that certainly doesnt strengthen the credibility of these photos being real moon photos. He was the head of Hasselblads engineering team that actually modified the cameras to be suitable for the very Moon surface - obviously a person assigned such a task should not more than "just alittle" about photography.

Phage:

I remain unconvinced on your theories that the videos are real moon footage and that they were not doing this in a studio using wires, artificial lightning and other equipment. Low gravity or not, these kind of movements are impossible unless someone directs the movement. Look at that clip several times. For me that part is as clear as it can get unless the moon also have other mysterious natural forces that propels astronauts around without their own efforts of doing anything, and have interesting features in the ground that makes them pop right up on their feet again also without doing anything themselves.

Regarding the conversations, they still seem to me to be saying other things than what you quote but I do agree the quality is not exactly crystal clear so you might be right on some of the conversations themselves, but that still does not explain all the other anomalies that has nothing to do with conversations but is visibly present in the videos and photos themselves.

It is also very typical of debunkers to come with claims as "that is an scan error" etc to anomalous things in such photos, such as the bush. What evidence do you have that proves this was a scan error, do you have any originals, or older copies of the same photo before it was scanned and got that "error"? etc.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I am so sick of this argument. I have challenged these "moon hoax" nutcases over and over on Youtube only to be ignored and blocked.

I am old enough to have seen every moon landing, beginning to end, LIVE. After watching just about every video out there claiming to have "proof" of a faked moon landing, as of yet I have not seen a single thing that impresses me - not one.

Here's how sad these people are: They call the reflection of the antenna on the astronaut's backpacks a "wire" holding them up to make it appear that they are in 1/6 gravity.

They claim that if you play the moonwalk at 2X speed it looks like they're moving in Earth gravity, so that's "proof". Never mind that they never kick up a bit of dust into the air which would be unavoidable in an Earth atmosphere.

They claim that this was done in a studio, with spotlights, and somehow multiple spotlights create a single shadow.

They claim the flag is blowing in the wind. This one is a classic. The flag is moving freely because there is no air to resist the movement, thus once anything starts it moving, it keeps moving for much longer than it would on Earth. I also remember when watching it live in the 70's, each station had a reporter and "science editor" of some kind, explaining these things. One said that the flag will move slightly because of solar winds since there is no atmosphere to block it.

I could go on and on. Also, at least some of these people just HAPPEN to be selling DVDs of this crap.

As I said, nothing I've seen impresses me one bit, and anyone who knows me will tell you, I am very open-minded about conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

My first reaction to this video was that someone had edited it. If you had provided the video from NASA'a own website then i would have been far more interested.

The more interesting thing i find about this thread is that so many people were happy to believe this video even though we live in an age where digital editing is commonplace and able to be done by anyone who has the time and patience.

It has been pointed out that this was editing, very clearly shown, the delay explained (why you needed that explained i'll never know) and yet you still pesist in denying the evidence.

I guess that a true believer whether religious, political or conspiritorial will never have their faith shaken by evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not everything is a hoax. I really don't see a motive by TPTB to fake a moon landing. Therefore, I have to assume that these stories were put out to discredit the conspiracy theorists, or to confuse the non-partisan observers.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just after ascending from the Moon, while the scene of the Moon is moving in the background. At 1:14 a little insect bug is seen flying in from the left, then the bug lands on the fake model Moon.

International Space Station Hoax : Air Bubbles Rise- Space Walks Simulated in A Massive Water Pool.

Air Bubbles Rise While The Astronauts Simulate A Space Walk in A Water Pool. Video from 'Apollo 16: Nothing So Hidden' (1972)

As mentioned, the person designing and developing the cameras used on the moon have said the moon photos seem fake using artificial lights etc. And a NASA employee whom worked in the photo labs have gone public and said they tampered with the photos and airbrushed out evidence of photos being taken on the Moon showing it really was the Earth, such as earthly scenery etc. Put two and two together there.

Moon landing photo analysis:

Photo image expert, Dr. David Groves, concludes that the Apollo 11 photos allegedly taken on the moon were staged.

Nasa employee explaining how photos were manipulated:

Formerly of NASA, female slide technician, the
recipient of numerous space awards including 1969
Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics
& Space Administration, 1973 Skylab award, a medallion
for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project, numerous
other awards for her skill as a technical Artist,
honors, awards and a 1994 reccomdation by Texas
Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of
Psychology Associates. Donna Tietze has spent most of
her professional life involved in the Space Program as
a technical illustrator. She drew lunar maps, landing
slides, she worked in the photo lab, Precision Slide
Lab, reducing art work to one inch by one inch
drawings. She drew launch sites, landing sites and was
employed as a sub-contractor to NASA for over 15 years.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
AntiNWO: I guess you must not have paid much attention when looking at videos from the Moon then, or not seen very many. Dust and dirt being kicked around is seen constantly all the time.

Here is one example

Here is another examples, with some extra footage showing how the moon hoax most likely was staged:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Whoa boy o boy o boy! Did you intend for people to agree with your horrible listening skills? I mean...just listen to what is being said in the clips, then read what YOU heard...holy crow!

I must say...working with sound daily for over 10 years of my life, I am no stranger to strange anomalies when dealing with "recording sound" both digital and analog. I would also like to see myself as a good judge of "patter" or "practiced speech delivery". Meaning, I fancy myself a good judge on "if someone sounds genuinely rehearsed or not" (I could be wrong, I admit).

But...in these clips (like most of NASA's recordings of the moon landings) these people do not sound rehearsed in the least...and though garbled at times, it is pretty obvious that the transcripts match up with whats being said.

HOW THE HECK did YOU hear "Look in that crater you will see a kid"? Really? YOU HEARD THAT!? Holy smokes...I do not recommend you EVER trust your ears. If you hear a humming bird, you better dodge quickly, just in case you mistook a coming train for a humming bird...really...your observational listening skills are seriously either damaged or below par.

I know...I know...I am being rude...right? I hear that often when I speak to someone who is absolutely spreading silliness or disinfo. I know, I am supposed to accept the guy who is saying "he is from Venus" and I am to be very gentle-handed when dealing with people who "hear voices saying things that they really didn't say".

Alls I am sure of is...you took some clips....made up hearing some stuff that dosen't even REMOTELY sound like what was actually said....and then spun it to serve your agenda of "proving a government cover up of aliens and whatnot".

Look....there are some TOP GRADE kooks and concerned individuals obsessed with debunking the moon landings. They have flipped every perverbial rock in search of a single smoking gun...what the heck do you think you are doing? Finding the nail-in-the-coffin by just clicking a NASA link? Is that ground breaking? Are you seeing this as legitimate groundbreaking research?

I hope for your sake that you are doing this as a hoax...because if this is your "top notch" way of building a case...I am afraid for you on your prosecution date.

Thank GOD Phage has the time, know-how and energy to defend "good science" with posting evidence against this sort of slander...and thank heavens for his ability to do it with real attention to detail.

Man...OP...I will tell you this. Reading the stuff you post, shows me that, you will grasp any straw without caring what it does to your credibility. You should take better care of your reputation as a "poster of information"...because if there really IS some secret cover-up, you are one of its best friends in helping keeping the entire subject a laughable one.

Seriously...I urge you to step up your game and do a better job. Because this sort of "work" just isn't worthy of anyone's attention. IMHO...of course.

No but really...

BOO to your bad listening skills and slanderous intent against everything/anything NASA related.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's a waste of time Phage. Most won't read anything that does not agree with them, nor will they understand it. Heck they won't even do a search for the numerous threads on this.

Look at the no stars issue and how people refuse to understand how camera's work? When people want something to be true really badly, they turn off the critical thinking side of their brains. The fact seems to be they want it to be true so they will misrepresent, misinterpret on purpose.

You could fly some to the moon, give them a tour of the landing craft and they would return and still claim we did not go.

This should be in the hoax section soon. Mod's????

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ffs,they left freaking mirrors on the moon and astronomers fire lasers at them every freaking day.
you can see the landing sites with freaking telescopes.
we went to the moon.
get over it not everything is a conspiricy

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

That's a good one brother !

To be honest that made me upset but It's always better to know. Thanks a lot. By the way, what's up with all that money they said were invested to go to the moon?

See, thanks to ATS we can show the world there are people standing for the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join