It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate evidence on NASA faking Moon landings (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I found this to be so important since it comes directly from NASAs own websites that I feel it really deserves a thread about it on its own.

Explain me how on Earth - or how on MOON - can a person walk up to pick up an object WITHOUT an astronaut suit on, as in the following video - the person steps in on the right hand of the camera at exactly 2:33 min:

The above video is official video found from NASAs own site at:
history.nasa.gov...

Apollo 16 Video Library
VIP Site
Journal Text: 170:45:07 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 18 seconds)
Journal Text: 170:48:20 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 21 seconds)

This video alone is evidence that NASA fakes their images and videos of the Moon.

Astronaut John says at 1:57 "Your giving me that linen(list with numbers on it) aren't you Houston? Tony at Houston replies "Yea I sure am, you've got about 20 seconds"(till the Astronaut reaches the Stagehand standing by the leg of the Lunar Module)

Astronaut John says at 2:05 "I just got a picture of one of the great moments in history Houston" Tony at Houston replies "How's that?" (Astronaut John sees a group of VIPs gathered & hiding to the right (VIP Site), & also a Stagehand close by picking up an item off the ground & hiding behind an object, in preparation for the soon to come Fake Lunar Module prop's wires lift-off)

At 2:13 a voice is heard saying "Cut" as the Time-Marker where the two different cameras TV video merges.

Astronaut John says at 2:15 "Charlie look in down at the crater that, (Astronaut John laughs)there be, there be, 25, 30 feet....clear"(Astronaut John tells Charlie to look at the sight of a group of VIPs gathered & hiding to the right (VIP Site), and also the Stagehand close by picking up an item off the ground and hiding behind an object)

At 2:21 as Astronaut John reaches the stage-hand waiting for him by the Lunar Module leg, John takes the numbers list off him, Tony at Houston says at the same moment "OK mark, got it" Then Astronaut John says "clear" Tony at Houston replies "Go ahead Gene"(Tony at Houston tells the Stage-hand Gene to pick something up to the right, so he will be seen in view of the second TV camera at 2:33) Then Astronaut John starts to read the numbers off the list.

At 3:14 The other Astronaut, Charlie, is seen running over to the Lunar Module where Astronaut John is waiting. All this time Astronaut Charlie was close to the rover, around the area of where the two different TV cameras were watching. Shortly after in the time-line he runs over to the Lunar Module where Astronaut John is waiting.

For more check these:
MORE EVIDENCE ON MOON HOAXING

and these

EVIDENCE VIDEOS ON MOON HOAX

In addition to these videos, did no one ever wonder how Houston could have direct uninterrupted communication with the astronauts all the way up on the Moon? They speak together as they were in the same room! Even now, in 2009, there is a delay between communication through satellite, seen on the news all the time when reporters are in a different country and when asked questions it takes several seconds until they receive them and can answer back to the TV Studio.. They certainly didnt have BETTER satellite communication back in the 60s allowing such instant communication without delay did they?

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nice find. I always thought the moon landing was fake. This just helps prove that it is.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And of course - this just begs the question -

If they would lie about something like this -
What wouldn't they lie about?

And there we have our answer -

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I looked on the site you linked to, but the second video seems different.

Journal Text: 170:48:20 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 21 seconds) by Ken Glover.

That video seems to show a different angle at 2:31. Can you help me out here, I want to be assured it's the same. Awesome find.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Funny how this clip has been circulating recently.

You would think (if it was real) that some of the debunkers of the moon landing would have started with this clip, instead of it just now gaining attention.

Weird...or just tomfoolery?

Hmmm...I've made my choice.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.....
Will wait to see what other replies are given to this.
I am wetting my pants though....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looked deeper into this thread.....It seems the person who posted on you tube has only an interest in NASA and fake moon landings.....He may be a disgruntled ex employer.....who knows.
I found this interesting....
NASA was only established in 1958 as a military disinformation propaganda campaign. The majority of what NASA supposedly does is all Faked.

Read the NASA Act of 1958:
Search in Google: The National Aeronautics and Space Act

You will find buried written in this Act:
"TITLE I--SHORT TITLE, DECLARATION OF POLICY, AND DEFINITIONS
SHORT TITLE"

"DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE"

Sec. 102. (f) The Congress declares that the general welfare of the United States requires that the unique competence of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in science and engineering systems be directed to assisting in bioengineering research, development, and demonstration programs designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of disability.
---------------------

These words, "The Congress declares that the general welfare of the United States requires that.......demonstration programs designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of disability."

People may on the surface of it, may take this reference to mean one of the Main aims of NASA is to help develop technology to help disabled people with new technology. But this reference in this NASA foundation document would be absurd.

The real meaning of the above reference is that "demonstration programs(Fake Simulations) designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of disability"(making NASA appear that they can do, and achieve much more than they are actually capable of) .

Not my quote.....on his you tube page

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well this part is also of importance regarding the videos:

"
NASA Top Secret video taken of the two Stagehands seen in the Fake Moon Bay with the Astronaut, was provided originally by a YouTube user called 'rudbrps' & loaded on YouTube June 15, 2007. 'rudbrps' now reveals himself to be 'Svector', and that he created the video as a social experiment in how people can be tricked. However unfortunately for 'Svector' this different TV camera angled NASA video merges perfectly in conversation and action with the direct NASA file video, to reveal a hoax of a hoax, the irony is strange, so who is playing a joke on whom, and who is 'Svector's handler.

NASA did redacted editing & cleaning up of the text, to cover what they really said in the written records of the Astronauts conversations. Also in some video's NASA has later recorded different conversations, replacing what was originally spoken."

It does seem that the original video has been cropped to remove the person from later releases, but he is still visible even though the quality and resolution is worse on the Real Media version provided on the NASA site. In the area the person is seen when they fade out and move the camera around etc in the same location as a blackish point on the surface but due to the bluring and quality it is hard to make out properly. I wonder if there are some high resolution quality videos of the same sequence available? As well as older copies of the same released originally when they first came out?

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Well this part is also of importance regarding the videos:

"
NASA Top Secret video taken of the two Stagehands seen in the Fake Moon Bay with the Astronaut, was provided originally by a YouTube user called 'rudbrps' & loaded on YouTube June 15, 2007. 'rudbrps' now reveals himself to be 'Svector', and that he created the video as a social experiment in how people can be tricked. However unfortunately for 'Svector' this different TV camera angled NASA video merges perfectly in conversation and action with the direct NASA file video, to reveal a hoax of a hoax, the irony is strange, so who is playing a joke on whom, and who is 'Svector's handler.

NASA did redacted editing & cleaning up of the text, to cover what they really said in the written records of the Astronauts conversations. Also in some video's NASA has later recorded different conversations, replacing what was originally spoken."

It does seem that the original video has been cropped to remove the person from later releases, but he is still visible even though the quality and resolution is worse on the Real Media version provided on the NASA site. In the area the person is seen when they fade out and move the camera around etc in the same location as a blackish point on the surface but due to the bluring and quality it is hard to make out properly. I wonder if there are some high resolution quality videos of the same sequence available? As well as older copies of the same released originally when they first came out?

-Maggador

Did or seem ?
Am not sure if I am wetting my pants through incontinence or my bladder has burst through mind blowing,world changing (history included) news....
Hate the word.............
Hoax that is.......sorry

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There are a lot of conspiracy theories relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy. There are a lot of conspiracy theories relating to NASA and to the moon landings. But are there any conspiracy theories relating to the assignation of John F. Kennedy AND to NASA?

You bet ya! Here’s a page from the site Kennedy-Assassination-Investigation.com

Okay, so where is the evidence for this, and for that matter, why would NASA want to kill Kennedy (one of their biggest proponents)? Well, they don’t exactly tell you that. You have to pay twenty dollars for the e-book to find out.

One thing that is revealed, however, is that the theory hinges on the idea that a number of those involved in the assassination - or alleged to have been involved, worked for NASA or were somehow connected to NASA. This claim is not exactly supported by mainstream history. There’s no evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24 year old hourly worker at a schoolbook warehouse and Soviet sympathizer ever worked for NASA, as the page claims. Nor is there any evidence that Jack Ruby, a strip club owner, ever worked for the space agency. NASA did have a large number of contractors in the 1960’s, who provided everything from rocket engines to promotional banner printing to janitorial services. However, none are known to have provided nude dancing services.

While the site does not say exactly what the motivations are, but it’s likely that it has something to do with claims that NASA was up to no good or wanted to trick the public with a fake moon landing and Kennedy would not have gone for this. Of course, this is only a guess, because I’m not about to fork over twenty bucks to actually find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 24th, 2009 at 1:15 pm and is filed under Bad Science, Conspiracy Theories, Not Even Wrong. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View blog reactions

9 Responses to “New Conspiracy Theory: NASA Killed JFK”
Stewart Peterson Says:

October 24th, 2009 at 2:13 pm
Kennedy Slain by CIA, Mafia, Castro, LBJ, Teamsters, Freemasons: President Shot 129 Times from 43 Different Angles.

The Onion, of course.

Quote Comment
DV82XL Says:

October 24th, 2009 at 3:25 pm
Of course! It’s all clear now: Kennedy was killed by NASA to cover the fact that the Moon landing were faked! How could we have been so dense not to see it?

Quote Comment
Chuck P. Says:

October 24th, 2009 at 5:25 pm
DV82XL said:

Of course! It’s all clear now: Kennedy was killed by NASA to cover the fact that the Moon landing were faked! How could we have been so dense not to see it?

Of course! Kennedy issued the challange to go to the moon. Then NASA killed him when he discovered that they were planning on faking the laning rather than really going.
It’s all so… …circular.

Quote Comment
Bobcat Says:

October 24th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
Re Chuck P.

The reason Kennedy was assassinated was because he was about to share classified information concerning UFOs with the Soviets. I know it is true because I read it on the internet. You can read more about that explosive bombshell by clicking on the link below.

www.unexplainable.net...

Quote Comment
Chem Geek Gregor Says:

October 24th, 2009 at 6:30 pm
You can tell it’s a conspiracy because if you look in the Zapruder film there are no stars visible in the sky. NASA faked it and they didn’t add the stars because any astronomer could calculate that it did not happen in Dallas like the government said it did.

Quote Comment
Steven Says:

October 25th, 2009 at 1:58 am
Wow. This actually makes the Oliver Stone wackjobs seem to be sane. NASA killed Kennedy? I am not going to pay the other twenty dollars either, but it probably is theorized that Kennedy would not have let them fake the moon landing and would have insisted that they actually go there and so he had to be silenced. I’m just trying to think like a conspiracy theorist here.

Quote Comment
Burya Rubenstein Says:

October 25th, 2009 at 6:28 pm
The Space Aliens did it. (Arf! Arf!)

Quote Comment
Meathead Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 5:19 am
I used to buy into the kennedy conspiracy theories, but never into any that weird. NASA? I’m pretty sure that Oswald never worked there. Whoever thought this up was just grasping for straws. I have better things to spend my 20 dollars on.

Quote Comment
Alex Says:

November 4th, 2009 at 3:11 am
NASA? Well there’s one from left field, but I guess it unifies two conspiracy theories so that helps, in a way.

Quote Comment
Leave a Reply
Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
it would be nice if a hacker could get into hubble satellite and look for foot prints rover etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantboggs
it would be nice if a hacker could get into hubble satellite and look for foot prints rover etc.

It seems like it would be so easy to prove the previous landing with the hubble or other advanced telescopes, yet no such deal.

In Astronauts Gone Wild there's a clip wear the mission crew are supposedly far from earth (tiny blue marble) and a cover drops and you see they are in low orbit.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Astronauts Admit They've Been Hoaxing/Tricking Everyone.

At :11 the Astronauts are advised by Houston that the camera is not working properly, then one of the Astronauts laughs out loud. At :41 an Astronaut says, "Hey once we learned to trick you all, we couldn't do anything about it" Then straight away the other Astronaut replies very emphatically at :47 "That may do it, that may do it right there Houston".
Apollo 12 Video. TV Troubles. Journal Text: 115:59:45 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 4 seconds).

At :56 one Astronaut says to the other, "Have you got anything to be appreciative at", the other Astronaut replies, "OK, you go ahead, its difficult tricking them, its so tender up here under these lights",(Artificial Lighting in the Fake Moon Bay) then the first Astronaut replies, "Well, I know"
Apollo 12 Video. TV Troubles. Journal Text: 116:05:42 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 10 seconds).

The Astronaut says at 1:07 "You really do begin to adapt, just hop a little bit, if you turned around and walk over to your right a little bit & look over into that crater, your going to see a CHILD sitting there, and that's one team slip is on, OK now what have you got all over your boot."
Apollo 12 Video. That may have been a small one for Neil. Journal Text: 115:50:57 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 21 seconds).

At 1:22 the Astronaut Al, says, "I don't think I was this drunk, every night, every night". Then Astronaut Pete says to Al, "Hey Al, you can work out here all day, just take your time". at 1:38 Astronaut Al replies, "Almost to cold on on, ah, in the media, and I'm thinking seriously of going to......end" After a long silence at 1:53 a previously unheard mysterious voice says something unclear, then at 1:56 Astronaut Al says "Are we assured" At 2:11 the other Astronaut Pete, is heard supposedly casually just hum singing, his words are, "Dumb, dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb," then whispers, "don't".
Apollo 12 Video. That may have been a small one for Neil. Journal Text: 115:32:52 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 36 seconds).

This video as you hear it, is located for download at NASA site:
history.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This Video As You See & Hear it, From NASA's Public Domain Movie:
Apollo 14: Mission to Fra Mauro (1971)

Astronaut's Naked Face is Seen in The Nevada Fake Moon Bay -On The Real Moon, Space-Suits Must Be Pressurized & No Skin Can Be Exposed To A Vacuum Environment.

This Video As You See & Hear it, From NASA's Public Domain Movie:
Apollo 17 : On the Shoulders of Giants (1973)

Raindrops Splatter The Ground Surface of The Nevada Fake Moon Bay -On The Real Moon There is No Atmosphere And No Rain.

This Video as you Hear & See it, is from NASA's Public Domain Movie:

Moon Weather Info on Mission Control Wall At Houston -On The Real Moon There is No Atmosphere.

Weather Info in Video As You See it, From NASA's Public Domain Film:

Astronaut's Naked Hand is Seen in The Nevada Fake Moon Bay -On The Real Moon No Bare Skin Can Be Exposed To A Vacuum Environment.

Astronaut Says The Lunar Module Prop Cannot Fly- Because There is Not Enough Space in The Fake Moon Bay Ceiling. The Lunar Module Prop Was Lifted Up in The Fake Moon Bay Ceiling By Hidden Cable Wires At The Lift-Off.

Astronaut John says at :16 "Well I'll tell ya Houston, if we just had some air(Enough Space) up there, we could Fly this"(LM Prop)

Astronaut John Says at :25 "Sure is a good-looking bird, I'll tell ya that"

Tony at Houston replies at :31 "Well maybe someday" (Someday they may actually be able to Fly a Lunar Module)

Astronaut obviously being pulled up by wires when falling and stumbling, even basically hovering above the ground for a short moment supported by the strings and over the surface before getting up. Also notice reflection in wires at 00:56 attached to backpack.

While supposedly taking photos with jammed film in the long camera, the Astronaut says he sees up in the Ceiling of the Fake Moon-Set Studio, a Silver Spur(Wire Cable Winch) and an exposed Box shape.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The only hoax here is by rudbrps, the one who originally posted the video on youtube in 2007.
Here is the original video

Here is rudbrps version:

Here is some of what he says about it:

In this video, original footage of the Apollo 16 lunar mission has been intermixed with digital editing effects to present a third person in the far right portion of the frame.

I wanted to make this video not as a joke, but as a slap in the face to those who are all too ready to consume anything put on their plate. If a video shows something never before seen, and seems to fly in the face of accepted history, is it prudent to: a) instantly accept it as fact, or b) seek the facts surrounding the event with the understanding that your conclusion will be formed by your findings, regardless of preconception. Far too many people are answering a), and I find this trend disturbing. It's this "dumbing down" of our culture and those who profit from it that I find more reprehensible than a silly hoax theory.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

hahahahahahaahaahahhah yay i'm sorry but I find this to be funny. I'm sure the guy who accidentaly got in the shot is laughing too.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

If you're not just making stuff up and you actually watched the clips you need to have your hearing checked. What I hear agrees with the journal texts.

They were having problems with camera exposures.
history.nasa.gov...

116:01:05 Gibson: Still looks the same, Al. We have a very bright image at the top and blacked out for about 80 percent of the bottom.

116:01:14 Conrad: (Laughing heartily as the S-band umbrella springs into position) Man, oh, man; did that thing deploy! (Laughs)

116:01:11 Bean: Well, I'll tell you what let me do, Houston. Let me move it around here so the back is to the Sun, and maybe that'll help. Maybe that's the way we're going to have to do it.

116:01:31 Gibson: Okay, Al; go ahead.

116:01:35 Bean: Once we learn the trick here, I think we can do it each time. (Pause) That may do it. That may do it right there, Houston.

116:01:49 Gibson: Al, we haven't seen any change at all. Why don't you go and put your glove in front of the lens, but not over it, to see whether we can get any change at all.

116:02:01 Bean: What do you see now?

116:02:03 Gibson: Still the same, Al. We've got a very bright part - about 20 percent of the top - and black on the bottom.

116:02:15 Bean: Well, got any suggestions?

116:02:19 Gibson: Stand by, Al.

They were having trouble aiming the camera.
history.nasa.gov...

116:07:15 Bean: Okay. I'm trying to stabilize it for you (probably by holding onto some part of it.)

116:07:17 Conrad: Yeah, but every time you do, you push it in the (ground and, thereby, change the pointing).

116:07:19 Bean: Okay. You go ahead. (Pause) That's difficult, because it's so tender (that is, unstable) up here on these legs.

116:07:26 Conrad: Well, I don't see the Earth anywhere in the sight.

They are looking at the Surveyor III probe which they landed near.
history.nasa.gov...

115:52:26 Conrad: Yeah, you really do begin to adapt.

115:52:28 Bean: If you hop it a little bit...

115:52:29 Conrad: If you turn around and walk over to your right a little bit and look over that crater, you're going to see our pal (Surveyor III) sitting there. And that's one steep slope it's on. (Pause) Okay; now what have you got all over your boot? Stop. You picked up a piece of landing gear insulation.

Nothing about being drunk or anything else you're talking about:
history.nasa.gov...

115:32:52 Conrad: Okay. I got the table out, adjusted the MESA (to a comfortable working height), and I'm setting up ETB at this time.

[The table is a small framework designed to hold one of the rock boxes. Pete is loading the Equipment Transfer Bag or ETB with the contingency sample and with fresh batteries and LiOH canisters for the PLSSs. I gather that the ECS LiOH canisters were good for the whole mission. He is now at the top of the checklist page that starts with the line "0+26, ETB Transfers".]

[Conrad, from the 1969 Technical Debrief - "The nicest part of the exercise was that everything went according to the checklist as best I could see. It went exactly the way we practiced it. And we had no trouble with the equipment. I had excellent mobility in one-sixth g. I missed the fact that I couldn't bend over. That's something I knew I was going to face the whole time and it didn't bother me too much."]

115:32:56 Conrad: Let's see. How is this packed? Very nice. Very nice. (Pause) Hey, Al, you can work out here all day. Just take your time. (Pause) Almost too cold on Intermediate (cooling). I'm thinking seriously about going to Min. (Pause)

[Pete is standing in the LM shadow and isn't getting any solar heating. He still needs to get rid of excess body heat, but at a very low rate.]

[Bean - "It was just amazing how quickly you could get cold with that thing, depending on the setting and how hard you'd been working. If you were working hard, you'd change (the cooling setting) and, in thirty seconds, you were comfy again. But, boy, you could really get too cold too fast, if you quit putting out heat or got out of the Sun. It was an amazing machine, that water cooling. It was like you were in water. You weren't wet, but it cooled you that fast."]

[Conrad - "The other thing I sort of remember is being amazed at the narrow range of the change in water temperature...You know, it's only about like a few degrees between freezing your ass off and chilling your kidney to being warm. I also remember it ran around 55 or 58 degrees or something like that, where they measured it. Right where it came in, which was down around your kidney, it used to freeze your right side off."]

RealAudio Clip (9 min 32 sec)

115:33:38 Conrad: (To himself) There's some color charts. (Long Pause) Dum dee dum dum dum. Dum dee dum dum dum. No. Which is right side out? The other way. No, that's not right. No. (Pause) I think our next big surprise, Al, is getting this thing (the ETB) up (to the cabin with the LEC).

history.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Nice work Phage - as usual

Why hasn't this been tossed in the "Hoax" bin?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
the moon landings happened,end of story.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by pauldamo]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
These words, "The Congress declares that the general welfare of the United States requires that.......demonstration programs designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of disability."

People may on the surface of it, may take this reference to mean one of the Main aims of NASA is to help develop technology to help disabled people with new technology. But this reference in this NASA foundation document would be absurd.

The real meaning of the above reference is that "demonstration programs(Fake Simulations) designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of disability"(making NASA appear that they can do, and achieve much more than they are actually capable of) .

Not my quote.....on his you tube page

Disability may also refer to the population in general. For example, "we are disabled from living on the Sun". This is probably what they were referring to considering that the video was digitally altered by rudbrps.

However, if you want to see real NASA footage that stinks of a coverup here it is:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join