It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate evidence on NASA faking Moon landings (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Perhaps the moon landings were faked because we have been to the moon with advanced aircraft that's been around since the late 40s and 50s? It makes sense in a way. I imagine most of the UFO sightings nowadays are aircraft our government or other governments are using. The only reason they still waste money on all of the fuel based aircraft is to keep it covered up.

I seriously believe that we've had craft capable of light speeds or better for over 50 years now. Do you know how easily you could see the solar system with the capability to travel that fast? It would take a mere second or two to get to the moon. A minute or two to get to the end of our solar system.

Factor in the 50 years part, and we've probably been exploring stars light years away. Of course I'm getting this all from what I've learned in the disclosure project, so my theories aren't exactly crazy.

I kind of understand the need to keep it covered up though. Free energy, aliens, etc... If they just all of a sudden announced these things, the economy would collapse, and people all over the world would panic. It would go against most religions and what not...

Just food for thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nate8727
I seriously believe that we've had craft capable of light speeds or better for over 50 years now.

The only way we could make such a huge step in science, would be if we back-engineerd a UFO.

But we do have back-engineerd the "memory metal" we use for some glasses...
www.ufodigest.com...

so who knows

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As always Phage... brilliant work!
Good to see there is someone out there with the sense and clarity of mind to debunk the debunkers when needed.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
To the OP-

no that video did not come from the nasa archive. It ios in fact a fake made by a youtube poster who explains it as a fake and shows and tells how he did it with footage of himself in his yard superimposed onto the nasa footage. He then goes on to show the actual footage which has no yard work being done in it at all.

to put it in a nutshell, you are perpetuating an already earmarked hoax via your own ignorance of that simple fact.

I would say there are a good chunk of space alien nasa fake moon stuff out there that keeps getting dragged out by some fresh individual who thinks he's onto something.

Unfortunately, this time it's you.

*edit* and as for the other series, there is nothing unusual in them...except for freaking men on the moon! lol

But it is clear that someone is seeing and hearing only what they want to hear. Not you, but the person who made those who is proclaiming the landings as hoaxes.

the only hoax is the "nasa is a hoax" hoax. lol

[edit on 16-11-2009 by djusdjus]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Funny how this clip has been circulating recently.

You would think (if it was real) that some of the debunkers of the moon landing would have started with this clip, instead of it just now gaining attention.

Weird...or just tomfoolery?

Last summer I went to watch the Shuttle lift off. It had a problem and didn't, but I did spend a long time at the Visitor's Center.

I found it disturbing that the actual videos of the Moon landings were intespersed with obvious studio videos with no way for the uninformed to tell the difference except the studio quality video was far superior, and the obvious question of who was doing the camera work. A curious thing is that highly reported here many times clip of the tech in black dashing in from the right to pick up something is included. It's easy to miss, but believe me, they included it.

A minor point. I cased the gift shop from top to bottom three times. There is not one single item in there, T-shirt, key chain or fresbee that has a UFO picture or logo on it. Nothing! Now, ain't that discrimination?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If the moon landings are fake, I can problobly guess why. There were problobly secret projects to go up in space before the moons mission and the govt/dark gov saw things up there that they didnt want us to see, so they faked the moon landing to make it look like not a lot is going on up there in space, but there is.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't trust any photographic material as it is to corruptible.
I trust common sense. If it were possible to put a man on the moon no one would have stopped going back.
That would be like Europeans never returning to the Americas after the first six visits. Or climbing Mt. Everest after it was conquered the first time.
Man on the moon, BA

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
I don't trust any photographic material as it is to corruptible.
I trust common sense. If it were possible to put a man on the moon no one would have stopped going back.
That would be like Europeans never returning to the Americas after the first six visits. Or climbing Mt. Everest after it was conquered the first time.
Man on the moon, BA

Europeans visited America in reusable ships. Climbing Mount Everest doesn't require burning up a giant, expendable rocket every time you attempt the summit. We stopped visiting the moon because the only means we had of getting there (Apollo-Saturn V) was too expensive to maintain. Saturn production was actually ended before Apollo 11.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What a great find, applause for that. I´m wondering if it is a rehearsel before the real moon landing??? Cause yeah it does look very fake to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
The above video is official video found from NASAs own site at:
history.nasa.gov...

Apollo 16 Video Library
VIP Site
Journal Text: 170:45:07 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 18 seconds)
Journal Text: 170:48:20 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 21 seconds)

This video alone is evidence that NASA fakes their images and videos of the Moon.

You missed one important factor. When you look on that library page you provided, there are 'NO' NASA clips to be found. I think your clips are fake or doctored.

----

Never-mind, I thought those were audio clips on the NASA page. lol... D'oh!

----

After looking at the original clips myself, I didn't see the same anomalies as in the YouTube version. Hmmm... Smells like a few fake YouTube clips.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Phage: It is far more than just WHAT they say, it is also HOW they say it, and how FAST the transmission is going back and forth between Houston on Earth and the astronauts on the Moon. Even today as mentioned, it is problems with satellite transfer communication because of the delays - you see it on the news all the time, a reporter in one country is answer questions to the TV anchor in the studio in another country and there is a large delay between questions and answers because it takes time for the communication to go through all the way from the one country to the other. You see them waiting while receiving the question for many seconds, often 15 seconds to half a minute or so, before they reply back. In the moon mission videos the communication is instantly and as being communicating with someone sitting there either in the same studio or not very far away. Or did they have better technology in the 60s that allowed things we apparently cant do now?

Also, as I mentioned, it is HOW they say the things, all so scripted and rehearsed, and in parts so suspicious and absurd, that it makes no real sense towards people being on a serious mission on the Moon. They sounds like clowns having fun in the backyard fooling around with people and jokingly laughing of how silly it all is and how the world believes them being up on the Moon while they are over in a studio. That is what it both sounds AND looks like. Why would there be rain drops up there as they talk about, and why would there be a desert bush / vegetation up there as seen in the one video I posted above? Why would the be floating up and around as suspended by wires even when falling flat on their faces, basically hovering above the ground - with reflection of one of the wires itself seemingly seen connected to the backpack - also as shown in one of the videos above?

What about the astronaut and his naked face clearly seen, and the helmet seem to be completely different than what they normally look like as well - also posted in video above? The same goes for the naked hand.

What about the astronauts discussing that if they had enough space above them they could have actually flown the LM? Again revealing that they seem to be inside a studio where it is too small room to fly it for real, but instead they have to hoist it up with wires. - video already posted.

Right below that video posted above is the one where you clearly see the astronaut being suspended by wires, the movements he does are impossible without wire support, he literally floats above the surface and spins fast forward without doing anything himself, just as it would with wires, he has no control - someone else is controlling his movements with the wires as he stumbles around.

What about the next video where the astronaut is mentioning seeing exposed box and wires above (in the ceiling, apparently this must be the wires used to lift them around and some box shaped device related to that in the studio)

Regarding the rudbrps "hoax" video, I must comment myself again as I already did mention that above before you reposted it and talked about the hoax, but you did not address what I said:

NASA Top Secret video taken of the two Stagehands seen in the Fake Moon Bay with the Astronaut, was provided originally by a YouTube user called 'rudbrps' & loaded on YouTube June 15, 2007. 'rudbrps' now reveals himself to be 'Svector', and that he created the video as a social experiment in how people can be tricked. However unfortunately for 'Svector' this different TV camera angled NASA video merges perfectly in conversation and action with the direct NASA file video, to reveal a hoax of a hoax, the irony is strange, so who is playing a joke on whom, and who is 'Svector's handler. NASA did redacted editing & cleaning up of the text, to cover what they really said in the written records of the Astronauts conversations. Also in some video's NASA has later recorded different conversations, replacing what was originally spoken."

So if Svector/rudbrp used your posted original video, how come it is a different video taken from a different angle and with different quality (the quality seem more clear but a bit more underexposed and brighter but better resolution etc) - where did he get this "original video"? Can you show me the original video he used for this? The very same segment that is from the exact same angle etc.

Also, personally I do not hear the very same things as noted in the official transcript on many of these videos but slightly different things that seem to have been altered in the transcripts to sound different and thus give another meaning.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
LOLOLOL

Look, I'm all for finding the truth's to everything.

However, My Grandfather, spent his life on this, program. Building the pod's and assembling them. As well as assisting with retrieval. Both My parent's have worked long tenures for NASA and Lockheed Martin(My father was custodian of all Top Secret documents, He would have ran across this in 20 years of Working there), My Aunt and Uncle(Some truths to the 2012 bull# and some truths to ET) , are both currently a lead engineer's for NASA, I know the politics the work in and out of NASA, I know a lot of # doesn't hit the mainstream media, it's all the discussion that is the discussion at family gatherings.(Take it as a grain of salt, and don't use this as evidence to believe, that we did land on the moon, just pointing out my feelings on this and why.)

Not to mention, why wouldn't the Russian's call us out on something like this at the Height of the Cold War???????

Knowing how the government works, and how top secret plans are passed out, and how top secret clearance is given. Stuff like 9/11 and JFK are a possibility, while this one is a possibility, its also very VERY unlikely!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You're kidding right?

Most will take the OP as gospel and not even bother to read past it before replying.

Even less will bother to double check the OP's claims...sad really.

Hi Chadwickus - Long time no see mate

Good point ALLis0NE
Not bothering to read as well as not bothering to consider perhaps the most salient fact about the lunar missions:

The entity with the most to gain from proving the moon missions were staged are - or rather were - the USSR! When the Americans achieved their goal of beating the Soviets to the moon, it was not only a national humiliation for the Soviets, but also a case of adding insult to injury (the Soviet program literally crashed into flames).

If there was anyone who knew almost as much as the US about success of the Apollo 11 moon shot, it was the Soviets!

Had they had the slightest inkling of fakery on the part of the US, the whole world would have known about it, as it would have been the proverbial 'pot of gold' in terms of Cold War propaganda value. As it is, the Soviets have never raised a murmur in support of the hoax theory.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nate8727
Perhaps the moon landings were faked because we have been to the moon with advanced aircraft that's been around since the late 40s and 50s?

Just how exactly would one travel into space - let alone to the moon - with "aircraft"?

Indeed they must be advanced!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i have a question for the folks who say we never went to the moon. if we never went to the moon then how/why is there a conspiracy about the finding an alien base on the moon when they were there?

i would think that if we never went to the moon then they would have never found these bases on the dark side of the moon without the use of satellites. which ok i can buy that. but ive read posting on here that talk about how the astronauts saw first hand these bases.

can someone please explain this to me? either we went AND saw these bases or some form of life up there OR we didnt and that kills the other conspiracies as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
They have done a good job of covering up the fake Moon landings, the most convincing evidence I have seen is on page 2 in this thread

But as Mythbusters showed, it is pretty easy to recreate the photos with a limited budget, so with NASA's unlimited budget....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have already adressed the issue relating to the first video in this thread being a hoax, to put it short it is a different angle, so another video source must have been used. IF a hoax, then where did the hoaxer get access to this other video that apparently no one else have? Read the full quote regarding this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as the missing stars etc goes as pointed out endlessly over the years, and all the other lightning issues, shadows, etc - even the CREATOR of the very cameras USED ON THE MOON MISSION is suspicious to this and say he do NOT understand how they managed to take such photos WITHOUT any artificial light source! That should ring at least some bell, the guy should know what he is talking about, he actually built the things they were using up there to take the photos! Yes, thats the guy who was the head of Hasselblad who made those cameras - he is skeptical to the whole soup.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

If there was anyone who knew almost as much as the US about success of the Apollo 11 moon shot, it was the Soviets!

Had they had the slightest inkling of fakery on the part of the US, the whole world would have known about it, as it would have been the proverbial 'pot of gold' in terms of Cold War propaganda value. As it is, the Soviets have never raised a murmur in support of the hoax theory.

There is videos on youtube of KGB agents who said they believed from the beginning that the moon landing was fake.
But how do you prove it?
I'm sure they would have spoken out load if they had proof.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
even the CREATOR of the very cameras USED ON THE MOON MISSION is suspicious to this and say he do NOT understand how they managed to take such photos WITHOUT any artificial light source! That should ring at least some bell, the guy should know what he is talking about, he actually built the things they were using up there to take the photos! Yes, thats the guy who was the head of Hasselblad who made those cameras - he is skeptical to the whole soup.

The reason more scientists dont speak up, are the same as with 911...

Regarding 911, anyone with a little physics understanding knows that steel resists the fall, if the upper floors falls on to them. It's basic physics... Even NIST's Shyam Sunder said in the draft report in august 2008 why free fall would be impossible. There are things in the way! The steel resists the fall! NIST later acknowledged free fall anyways, and got away with it... where are the scientists?

The reason scientists dont speak up is pretty straight forward: if you are speaking against NASA or NIST, then you are speaking against your country.

"If you are not with us, then you are with the teorists" Bush said.

Or the communists, regarding the Moon landings

[edit on 16-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Of course, there are many whom simply chose to not speak out because it is more convenient for them to remain silent. Speaking out takes guts and could also include other risks from your career to possibly even your life or the lives of family and so on. There are many reasons for people to be silent. One is to avoid simply being ridiculed by the general masses whom are already brainwashed and conditioned into believing a certain thing.

When it comes to Russia and the claims they would reveal the hoax, obviously they would need very strong evidence for such or else they would come out as rather ridiculous themselves - just as good a reason to keep silent as the reasons listed above for the general scientists who know the truth, and people whom are directly involved and so on.

You also have the possibility that Russia has been staged as a "opponent" of the USA, as often is the case, many wars and such are faught on false premises, and remain more as a grand illusion, a game so to speak, to fool the masses and gain various forms of control and power - and play out various agendas, such as the Iraq war, the Afghanistan, and so on, which are recent examples on wars that were started because of completely different reasons than the official ones (although that on its own is another topic and I do not want to bring that up as a discussion here but just mention it as an example).

In other words - for all we know, Russia may have been in on it themselves on the highest level, and we are just fooled to believe that they are opponents. If you have looked into the One World Government conspiracies going on, The Illuminati and so on, and we assume these are factual things - which in my opinion they seem to be - then it is plausible to assume this could be the case (yet a differnt topic that is discussed endlessly in other threads and just used as an example on the "why the dont expose it" possibility).

Now, for the reason why they would fake it. There are in my opinion to main reasons for this:

1 - If they couldnt make what they had promised the world it would be convenient to at least fool the people to believe they had made it anyway. Specially considering all the money poured into the project, and the "race against Russia" and all that.

2 - To cover up what they REALLY found on the moon, assuming they went there (which I actually believe they did, and I also believe they did find things there as many of you probably know from other of my threads).

Its also quite possible that it was a combination of the two: That they had prepared certain things in case they would not succeed, and they made it anyway, and thus used some of the prepared material (meaning fake and hoaxed staged videos and photos) and some of the real material (meaning some real photos and videos from the Moon) to both cover up what they really found up there, as well as provide enough evidence to show that they actually were up there.

All I DO know, from my personal experience and involvement with these things, including having friends whom have personally worked for both NASA and governmental agencies involved with related cover ups, such as the NSA , I am certain that they DID fake a lot of the material, they DID find something up there, and they DID go there (but perhaps not in the traditional sense of what we have been shown).

I have 100% certaintiy that there is a secret space program going on, alongside with the public, which have far more vast knowledge about what is out there, as well as far greater technology than we know of. I have witnessed this myself, but I have not been completely informed of the true agenda or reason behind this, and I am still trying to figure that part out although I do have some strong theories on what it is all about but until I have some direct evidence verifying those I decide to not have a made up mind regarding that part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join