It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate evidence on NASA faking Moon landings (VIDEO)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What perspective are you blabbering about? The photo should show shadows in accordance with eachother, going the same way, as that other photo I just posted above. It does not, and the two objects (astronaut and vehicle) are too close to eachother to make any difference in "perspective", the only thing that changes the perspective of the shadows here is the LIGHT SOURCE, and the LIGHT SOURCE here is obviously an ARTIFICIAL light, in other words a lamp, spotlight, from above, exactly at the point where you see it placed in the photo. The shadows matches up PERFECTLY to a lamp above in that position - The astronaut to the LEFT of the LAMP get his shadow going LEFT, and the VEHICLE in FRONT of the LAMP gets it shadow going towards the FRONT (towards the camera). This is not rocket science! (pardon the pun!). Anyone briefly experienced with even the simplest photography and lighting should be able to see this immediately. The shadow of the VEHICLE is even extra revealing since it is placed in the middle of the LAMP above it, and in front of that LAMP, so the left side of the vehicle has the shadow slightly going towards the left, the middle shadow going straight forwards, and right shadow going slightly to the right. Only explanation: Lamp light used above in ceiling.

Try reproduce this using only the Sun and I will be incredibly amazed if you manage to do that using a normal camera lens and no other light sources.

It can only be reproduced using a lamp nearby, I actually did the work and tested it out myself and got the exact same results as far as shadows go when placing two objects in same positions as the astronaut and vehicle above. Trying the same with the Sun only gave what it should: two shadows aligned in same direction.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Also since this post ended up on a new page, here is the main photo in question again:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

And here is another photo, taken by SAME camera, SAME lens, on SAME film:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

According to your theory, the other photos should show the same as the first photo here, distorted shadows etc, but they do not, as the LIGHT SOURCE has been placed differently. In this case, in the second photo, the LIGHT SOURCE is placed to the LEFT and out of the sight of the camera so everything looks "as it should".

Again no rocket science. It is extremely obvious here that the first photo could not possibly been taken in natural conditions in only sun light with the same camera and lens taking the second photo. And as said, even if it was taken as you believe with wide angle lens making the distortions in the shadows, this would be the case for ALL the photos, and ALSO for other objects and scenery in the photo. However, ONLY the shadow is "distorted".

Explanation can only be that a lamp was placed above as already explained.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
we never went to the moon. i think its obvious we never went.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow2
we never went to the moon. i think its obvious we never went.

That sounds like you have absolute proofs.
Considering both sides arguments, to me, moon landing fakery is not an impossibility.
edit on 27-8-2011 by maya2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Looks like the complex web of NASA lies is about to unravel! It is almost insulting to think that NASA could get away with this obvious howler!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

What's weirder is 50 years forward - and no more grainy TVs/monitors to hide details behind - yet producers of modern footage rubbish remain sloppy, ie bubbles floating up in pools of water supposed to be 'spacewalks'

and other obvious bloopers that remind what the red forked reptilian tongue is all about.
edit on 8-10-2018 by watersabove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join