It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Urges Congress To Put Off Fort Hood Probe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would like to know what happened to the other shooters?

Initial reports cited TWO other shooters.

They have quickly disappeared from the storyline.

Also - apparently, as said in another thread, 200 rounds were fired off by the attacker who had two hand guns meaning MANY reloads before being stopped...

And now Barry Obama doesn't want people sticking their noses in...

Somethin doesn't add up!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. Many thanks to previous posters for bringing to my attention the various anomalies in this story.The mind boggles at the possiblities leading up to this event.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Fascinating thread. Many thanks to previous posters for bringing to my attention the various anomalies in this story.The mind boggles at the possiblities leading up to this event.

There are many, of which only one is true, there are only bits of that truth out there for now, just enough to make them do incredibly stupid things.

Keep pushing their buttons on this, perhaps someone will hit the right one.

Can't have congress snooping around in the FBI's business can we?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think this is just the beginning of larger terrorist attacks carried out by the CIA. Its no secret they're responsible for the escalating terrorist attacks that led up to 9-11. Former CIA agents actually admit to this.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My input:

No one will remember Fort Hood by the end of December and not many will care by that point. There will be many distractions by the media.

It was just another sad event in American history.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It seems to me like people did not report him because it wouldn't be "PC" and feared being punished as racist. This is ridiculous that we have come to this. Being afraid to speak up without being labeled as racist. Sad

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Odd?

breathless... all I can say

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wow reading that made me think about how bush delayed the 9/11 investigation for almost 2 years.
i smell cover-up here BIG TIME!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
this is a reply to the whole blog... I don't have time reading the full length. However, I want to say that Obama (not President) is a muslim and once this guy is found guilty. Obama as "ating" president will have to sign the death sentance, under military code. he is a muslim, putting to death another muslim......do some research... i'm busy!

Ophiuchus

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I mean, after the first or third death or wounding, this guy would have been shot to death long before, and Obama realizes this and realizes that his plans for gun control seems a bit... ridiculous, so he wants this matter to die and for the sheeple to go back to sleep.

Go Star!

All that would have been needed is a couple of folks
with concealed carry license and it would have been
all over!

Not likely to to happen on a base where everyone is
trained in handling weapons yet not allowed to be
armed. WTF!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
C'mon guys. We know they are lying. THEY lie about everything. And as I said here before....everything happens for a reason.

This is simply a distraction. You WILL BE distracted trying to determine what happened at Fort Hood, when it really doesn't matter. Why? Because you will never find the truth. The truth has been destroyed.

The market is ready for a tumble. Other financial tsunamis await us.

The treasury is being pilfered. Congress is scared to death because they know there is no way out except for a major event (a scape goat if you will) to lead us further astray.

Focus on the real issue. The corruptness, fraud, deceit and treasonous behavior of our president and our congressional "leaders". That is all you should be focusing on at this point. Everything else is a distraction, and from what i see at ATS....ITS WORKING!

Good night, and good luck!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The link below provides the clearest review of this situation. And believe me its an in-depth analysis by an expert.

The PTB have limited time, and they are becoming more desperate. Expect to see even more vile false flag operations.

rense.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
First the Operation that was busted in NY. Then we have have an attack on the largest US military base where there are 3 shooters identified, one killed and now one out of a coma. Which is it? Anyone remember TWA 800. Eyewitnesses saw a missile and it was on TV in the hours following and was never bought up again except on conspiracy sights. This is just like Flight 587 also. If the government is caught with its pants down it will try to cover it up. I believe it is to not cause backlash against the Muslim community and Islamic soldiers by stating it was a larger op with more people. I say who cares. I am sick of the political correctness that drives this country. When did it become illegal to offend someone???

Side note - What I do not understand is that they will allow Islmaic radicals in the military but not gays?
I would rather know some dude is staring at my ass but laying cover fire rather than wanting to blow it up....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Some say 9-11 was a false flag. I have heard is said on ATS that Hood was false flag too.

I dont know why anyone would ever false flag Hood. Its not like anything radical has come out of it.

I was involved in a congressional investigation while in the Military. Congress didn't do their job. I dont think congress could help the situation out at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
An interesting thread Leo S&F for you!!
As for who is really behind the attack at Ft.Hood awhile back Colin Powell mentioned something about a Terror Industrial Complex:
Perhaps it's one of our own defense contractors...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i think its bad idea. the longer you leave it the harder it is to investigate. peoples memorys change and distort over time. also physical evidence can be destroyed/people go missing.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I am not a fan of Obama, but I was neither a fan of Bush, and we never heard Bush telling Congress to keep their noses out of September 11th until the investigation was over, not that it did a whole lot of good, because the 9/11 Commission never brought to light any particular details in order to prosecute Osama bin Laden, so will this be yet another cover-up of the crimes...
[edit on 14-11-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

I do. The commission was not even established until a year after the accident and Bush and Cheney refused to testify under oath. Both did everything within their power to impede the investigation, including the failure to provide sufficient funding. You should really consider educating yourself because you apparently have a very poor understanding of the relationship between the Bush administration and the 9/11 commission.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Star n Flag!

Guys check this link out
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

It's gives an interesting prospective.
There were too many conflicting stories.

These are trained men who to go war in the same warzone where the Soviets forced to retreat.

Friendly fire?
Because of ONE guy?
How much mayhem are you guys picturing when you imagine the fort hood incident?

Think of a guy in a shopping mall or parking lot with alot of people, do you guys really think it would be difficult for everyone to know and pinpoint immediately who's doing the shootings?

Come on people would figure it out within milliseconds.
Friendly fire?

First one shooter, then 2 shooters then 3 shooters, then 2 shooters, then one shoother, then the one shooter is dead then oh no he's still alive.

And now this, no investigation from congress.
And then the FEDS came to help army troops capture one guy.

Then apparently a Major knew of the man having links to al-qaeda and knew all along. But he did nothing about a man who may be a double agent with a license to prescribe psychiatric drugs to the same troops going to fight the terroist group a Major knew he had links with?

Do people believe this story?

I totally agree with you, I believe there is more to this story than whats being let on. You don't confuse 3 shooters for 1. Also you don't confuse the shooter being dead from alive. And then there was the reports that one of the shooters where chased to a building at the golf course and he came out and surrendered. Then he ws let go after civilian vehicles came to the scene to take him away. Three possibilities, one this was a multiple attack by three individuals that where linked to islamic terrorists with the help of the Major (which they are keeping quiet because of the political ramifications of another terrorists attack on US soil and the idea that there may be overt weeding out of muslims from the military.). Two, This could be about the Chinese Currency Boxes. I never heard about this but I will post a link: worldreports.org...

And three, it could have been domestic terrorism by 2 to 3 white neo-nazis and they are doing everything they can to make it seem like it a loan muslim officer with problems did all this damage, instead of disgruntled white soldiers to Obama administration.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanton Dowd
I would like to know what happened to the other shooters?

Initial reports cited TWO other shooters.

They have quickly disappeared from the storyline.

Also - apparently, as said in another thread, 200 rounds were fired off by the attacker who had two hand guns meaning MANY reloads before being stopped...

And now Barry Obama doesn't want people sticking their noses in...

Somethin doesn't add up!

Stanton Dowd, that is why this does not add up.

2 + 1 = 3 shooters

Was there two other shooters, or were they soldiers acting in self-defense of a perceived attack?

That there was 13 killed and 30 wounded in a matter of ten minutes says there was a lot of lead flying.

I have to say it is fishy in the least, a cover-up in the worst of situations.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Thanks for dropping by the thread.

There are far too many pieces of the puzzle here.

With exception to September 11th, all other incidents happened with one "lone gunman".

This is fishy in that cabal's always make it so only one man is left holding the bag.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join