It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Urges Congress To Put Off Fort Hood Probe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yes, I know that mushroom remark well, and it goes well with how the authorities and government disseminate information to the masses in this country, and I am pretty sure, others abroad, as well. We are spoon fed that four letter adjective with nothing other than a silver spoon, and many of our brethren eat it up, and ask for seconds. There is a saying I like to say when explaining a topic that is murky and lacking concrete data. I say to a disbelieving person, "You can pour syrup on excrement, but that doesn't make it pancakes." Very good points!

Speaking of excrement and concrete, Jake51, did you read the definition of Hegelian Dialectic?

Quote from : Wikipedia : Dialectic : Hegelian Dialectic

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a three-fold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

Although this model is often named after Hegel, he himself never used that specific formulation.

Hegel ascribed that terminology to Kant.

Carrying on Kant's work, Fichte greatly elaborated on the synthesis model, and popularized it.

On the other hand, Hegel did use a three-valued logical model that is very similar to the antithesis model, but Hegel's most usual terms were: Abstract-Negative-Concrete.

Sometimes Hegel would use the terms, Immediate-Mediated-Concrete. Hegel used these terms hundreds of times throughout his works.

The formula, Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis, does not explain why the Thesis requires an Antithesis.

However, the formula, Abstract-Negative-Concrete, suggests a flaw in any initial thesis—it is too abstract and lacks the negative of trial, error and experience.

The same applies to the formula, Immediate-Mediated-Concrete.

For Hegel, the Concrete, the Synthesis, the Absolute, must always pass through the phase of the Negative, that is, Mediation.

This is the actual essence of what is popularly called Hegelian Dialectics.

So, the immediate threat, was Nidal Malik Hasan, the mediation was his capture and the carrying away of victims, both dead and wounded, and the concrete will come forth in the laws that are enacted, which is that four letter word on the end of, bull.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yes, I read it awhile back when you presented the link about that philosophy and it makes a lot of sense. There are definitely questions to mull over with the recent national tragedy at Fort Hood? Will we be, once again, feed the that four letter adjective, that remains to be seen, however it would be foolish to hold our breath, given the former track record about such incidents being investigated by the authorities and government? Keep up the good work SKL!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Well, no one has ever fed me anything I do not want to eat, and I've never eaten that.

I always think for myself, figured things out in advance, and share it with who I want.

I have always been someone to see the missing pieces of the pattern, the quilt of lies that we as a society as being sold, and what most people do not see is that that quilt, the veil of lies if you will, is always missing the something, they always miss one thread, one string of it, and it always causes the entire conspiracy to become unraveled.

This is why websites like ATS even get off the ground to begin with, because they leave strings loose to be pulled by the inquisitive minded people, thereby ensuring their own downfall.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

You mean until the cover-up is completed and they have successfully eliminated and replaced all evidence of anything other than a radical Islamic killer acting alone.

Friendly fire?

What really happened in the hood

Fort?

Some things are best left alone perhaps... Listen to your President, he has been well advised.

Holy DISINFO!!!! , man do you EVER look at the facts or do you just react off of emotion.
These things need to be looked at , call a friggin spade a spade. You guys come up with all types of reasons why it happened other than the obvious. I just Got a call from Occam , He wants his Razor Back.

To the OP S&F

[edit on 14-11-2009 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
See, guilty before proven innocent, even of Wikipedia, they don't need the Mainstream Media.

Quote from : Fort Hood Shooting

In the Fort Hood shooting of November 5, 2009, a gunman opened fire in the Soldier Readiness Center of Fort Hood—the most populous United States military base in the world, located just outside Killeen, Texas—killing 13 people and wounding 30 others.

Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army Major and psychiatrist, was shot and incapacitated by civilian police officers and later charged in the shootings.

Hasan was hospitalized on a ventilator and by November 9 was conscious and able to talk.

He is being held under heavy guard and treated at an undisclosed area of Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas.

On November 12, he was charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and may face additional charges at court-martial.

While no motive for the attack has been determined, investigators are examining Hasan's past communications with a radical Muslim leader, links to Pakistan and previous statements critical of military policy.

Just spread the lies from Wikipedia, before it hits the 10 O'Clock news.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some day you to the south will wake up and realise Obama is not your president but rather he is a placeholder for your worst nightmares.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OF THE FORT HOODWINK MASSACRE

--Why were there so many early reports of three shooters? Was it just 'Fog of War,' even though the base spokesperson, the base CO and the Gov of Texas all said at some point that there were three?

--Many witnesses reported shooters with M-16s. If they were all confused, how is it that they were confused in exactly the same manner? No one reported a shooter with a shotgun or someone firing a revolver, for example.

--If it was just one shooter firing in one location and it was over in minutes, why were there so many reports of shootings at up to five other locations and extending hours past the start of the event?

--Who were those three others 'arrested' and why were they cleared so quickly? Can the authorities put forward just one witness who actually identified the gunman as Maj Hasan?

--Where and how many times was each of the dead and wounded hit with fired rounds? Why is there no info on the identity of the 30 wounded? Were any of them police and or 'SWAT' officers, other than the one female police officer mentioned?

--What were the military police[MPs] doing while the shooter was being stopped by civilian police officers?

--Since Hasan, by all accounts, joined up soon after high school back in '88 for an eight year enlisted stint, what was he doing attending community college back in Roanoke, far from any known military base, just two years later?
That was when the First Gulf War broke out. Couldn't the army find any use for a native arab speaker during this time? What was his occupational specialty? What military schools did he attend? Why can't Ft. Irwin, CA find any records of his existence there in 1989?

--Contrary to first reports, Hasan was not receiving an ROTC scholarship when he spent three years at expensive Virginia Tech. Who exactly was paying the bills?

--Why is the FBI taking such a prominent role in the investigation, when it should be conducted exclusively by the Army CID? Why did the FBI not inform the army when they claimed to have uncovered links between Hasan and 'extremists' months before the shooting?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Some day you to the south will wake up and realise Obama is not your president but rather he is a placeholder for your worst nightmares.

Care to share, so we're not just kept in the dark, like our current politicians like to keep us?

Us to the South?

Are you from Canada?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

All of this is to parse down what is released to us, period.

If we don't know about the Man on the Grassy Knoll then we may believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter.

Look at that, Nidal Malik Hasan, Lee Harvey Oswald, Osama bin Laden, all the three names to carry into the classic "lone nut gunman" scenario.

Yes, C.I.D., the Criminal Investigation Division should be handling this, but for some unknown reason the F.B.I. is handling it, and I have to wonder why the military upper echelon would step aside, yet another unanswered question, in the building stack of questions.

Three gunman, one patsy, is that the math of these conspiracies?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy here. This is just a situation of a lone man who snapped and shot up his fellow soldiers. It's a tragic, horrible event and many innocent people were killed. He obviously knew what he was doing before he did it, had premeditated the entire scenario and followed through with it.

He now is awake and facing criminal charges. I hope he is tried by a jury of his peers and his fellow Officers say, "Fry him." What he did was cowardly, and alone. Not a giant scheme for us to start the next big war in the Middle East.

My family is from Killeen, my mother is a teacher. One of her student's father was shot and wounded from the shooter. He now needs facial reconstruction surgery because of all that happened.

Again, no conspiracy just a tragic and horrible event. Obama asking people to be patient is just trying to give his people a chance to work everything out first. He isn't saying you cannot do this, just requesting the probes in motion have a chance to follow through.

-Sliadon

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Sliadon, that all could very well be a potential for the whole issue, however, having noticed the proximity of this events location, Fort Hood, Texas, to Waco, Texas, as well as all of the events slightly differentiated tales of the series of happenings, from three gunmen, to one gunman, to him being under supervision before the events, it leaves a lot more questions to be asked.

I will respect your thoughts on it, no matter who is correct or who has more facts, but the political spin zone of Washington D.C. always has to cover-up something, sweep something under the rug, and as well put a political spin with an agenda towards these types of events.

It always happens, always, never will they not use political sleight of hand.

The prestidigitation has always happened, and always will happen, Three-Card Monte, shell game, and Chinese Whispers.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
While no motive for the attack has been determined, investigators are examining Hasan's past communications with a radical Muslim leader, links to Pakistan and previous statements critical of military policy.

Funny how all these connections could simply be due to him being a soldier. What soldier isn't critical of military policy? How many who fought overseas do not have links to Pakistan somehow. It seems all to convenient that a radical muslim acted alone. did anyone actually see Hasan kill anyone? Did anyone see the shooters at all?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
so thats why they call him NOBAMA

he says no to everything

NO fort hood investigation
NO to attending the berlin war ceremony
NO to bringing troops home
NO to decreasing taxes

the answer is always NO from NOBAMA

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Funny how all these connections could simply be due to him being a soldier. What soldier isn't critical of military policy? How many who fought overseas do not have links to Pakistan somehow. It seems all to convenient that a radical muslim acted alone. did anyone actually see Hasan kill anyone? Did anyone see the shooters at all?

If you go to the Wikipedia on him, you'll see that as an intern he required counseling and extra attention.

Nidal Malik Hasan

He also apparently attended Virginia Tech.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
so thats why they call him NOBAMA

he says no to everything

NO fort hood investigation
NO to attending the berlin war ceremony
NO to bringing troops home
NO to decreasing taxes

the answer is always NO from NOBAMA

Okay, that had me laughing pretty hard.

No comment, because I believe in no comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I too think its a psy op, and lets not mess it up by getting Congress involved, huh?!

I really think this guy has been thru a lot, what with dying and then resurrecting 6 hours later.....:shk:........

DUH!
Just how stupid are we anyway??

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I too think its a psy op, and lets not mess it up by getting Congress involved, huh?!

I really think this guy has been thru a lot, what with dying and then resurrecting 6 hours later.....:shk:........

DUH!
Just how stupid are we anyway??

Very funny, dgtempe, very funny indeed.

Reminds me of the thread I started over here :

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He is doing what the people who put him in office want him to do. He can be thrown out ,but in all likelyhood another puppet will be installed. The problems in the south are beyond Obama.

The voters and our laws are being ignored,and no one knows what to do. What is happening beneath the suface (strange suicides and homocides)in this country is most frightening of all. People are afraid that if they do not shut up and look the other way they will become a crime statistic.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

He is doing what the people who put him in office want him to do. He can be thrown out ,but in all likelyhood another pupet will be installed. The problems in the south are beyond Obama.

The voters and our laws are being ignored,and no one knows what to do. What is happening beneath the suface (strange suicides and homocides)in this country is most frightening of all. People are afraid that if they do not shut up and look the other way they will become a crime statistic.

Yes, but the people are not intelligent enough to know how to do it without violence.

As well they do not know how to keep the Agent Provocateurs from infiltrating the grassroots movements.

If the people only thought about what they really wanted, they might start figuring it out.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As I said in my Veterans Day thread, no matter what you think of the conspiracy, please, remember the victims who died and were wounded.

Here's the website for Fort Hood, in case anyone wants to e-mail support.

Fort Hood Website

Please, no crass behavior.

I am supplying that for anyone who wants to send best wishes to the families.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join