It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

The sentiment was valued. If only the illuminati would bow out now finding salvation. They are ancient and I'm older.

Its the time for action, its important to laugh and play but not aslong as class is being attended. And I feel this year the class attendance is going to be higher.

I typed in 14 by complete mistake. Surprised I looked up number 14.

For R. Allendy, "it is the ratio of the cyclic law 4 with the cosmic unit 10 having for result to maintain the life - 1 + 4 = 5 - and serving as a node to the double current of evolution and involution - 7 x 2 = 14". It would represent also the nature working out the life.

Represent "the Holy Spirit being spread in the freedom and in the nature, although the nature does not know it", according to Jacob Boehme.

This number "represents the figure of the Christ immolated the fourteenth day of the moon, and at similar day the children of Israel had command to celebrate the Passover, that is to say the passage of the Red Sea", according to C. Agrippa.

Regarded as the number of David according to the Bible. The evangelist Matthew would have organized the genealogy of Jesus on this basis.

It is the number of the good and the charity.

www.ridingthebeast.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What were you attempting to type that ended up as "14"? I'm fascinated here.

It's interesting that instead of finishing what you were planning on saying, you found yourself with a value of your own you wished to impart. Do you believe in synchronicity?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

I was thinking about how I was going to explain to you that you should not feel bad or go away but it would be perfectly fine to do so if you really were that disinterested.

Thank you for the compliment.

. Do you believe in synchronicity?

Thats a very large resounding yes.

I can feel your energy now. Believe me you really need to let go of that pain. Its true that pain will never go away but believe me, it moves to a different part of your experience. I was greatly abused, and that has only led me to a greater understanding of this concept of love.

I have reached a point where I can feel parts of myself echo in everyone and everything eles. I have a deep soul that has so many experiences where I find it easy to put myself in so many different shoes.

Every being no matter how powerful must come through at this same level.

We are allready aware, and so its time to rev up those engines. Its never too late even after all of this. Take your time, do whats right. I could learn more patience too.

Are you a female?

Never beleive what they say about everyone being stupid, even though some people are spiritualy retarded, let those people go with your feelings whole. Be aware of your emotions, relax and accept and just experience and be what you are, you can really do no less.

Maybe you expect too much of yourself. You are allready perfect in gods eyes.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Maybe it means this is the last 14 days of moon before something grand will happen. It says something about a passover, could this have something to do with our moving into a higher reality of existance.

Maybe or maybe its saying to be aware of everything.

Step by step, keep walking and eventually you will running without more than one foots worth of struggle.

And we walked right into the plains of love, bound by god, activated by us.

Maybe someone eles can shed some more light on this.

Do you have anything to say?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yes, I am female, the mother of two wonderful children. i do not feel bad at all^6, i just felt we were not understanding each other very well. I meant no disrespect, I find the thread fascinating.

I am bothered by your insistence that I am in pain though.

If you have read any of my other posts here, you would notice that I am extremely open and honest in ideas, opinions, and writing. if I were in pain, physical, spiritual, or emotional; I would be the first one to be stating so. But in fact, the opposite is true, so your emphasis on this is puzzling.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I feel that you lost something or someone very dear to you on a day where everybody else was celebrating and this is still on your mind.Travelling around could be the answer here,new horizons.
You may hear music but dont know where its coming from,,if you hear this music just look around,,theres signs everywhere letting us know something more.

Have you been looking at old photographs lately? Maybe theres 1 in particular that you wanna get framed?

Have you been dreaming of dancing with an old woman?

Theres something about birds of prey that Im gettin with you.

Got a song,,maybe its a favorite of yours

R.E.M losing my religion.

Hope this is ok

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

There is no reason to say sorry, please.

You are not at fault.

If might be very hard for me to express to you what might make sense.

I accept the facts but the facts are changing all the time, so you cant really trust logical facts so much anymore.

For instance, I mean, I said you were female. Do you know that I saw a flash of the instance of you in my mind, and only you have allowed this.

Only if you accept it can it then be done. Because its like extending your arm and shaking my hand.

Thanks alienmindflare

Water, Earth, Air, Fire

Pain is a complicated thing that we have to uncover. Through pain we can attain unconditional love.

Simply put, we all have pain, its only those of use who recognize that pain can the healing begin.

But first we must be past the recognition phase.

No one is truly free from pain, they just have yet to realised it.

Facing it tell us how we really feel about such things. The less we feel, usually the more pain you see. Its conducive to the whole world, but seperated by the single mind.

I think many of us can feel the pain some are carrying in their heart..

And this propels us foward.

Yet further away from them, and it is time to let them go.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I guess there is no question from you. My authority word when I joined today was illuminati. I also had Area5 as the original word - but it didnt work.

I have a question for you. Can you finish this 'first time ever released song?... "Suddenly wide eyes will open when windows are open.. And I am the "____".

If you would like to fill in the missing blank you can. If not, i wont be offended. Its my first day here after all

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Olijah

Ok its somebody eles turn for Olijah.

Remember to be objective

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
in the interest of not hijacking your thread, i will u2u instead
And i'll leave the reading to those who can do it!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by cjcord]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

in the interest of not hijacking your thread, i will u2u instead
And i'll leave the reading to those who can do it!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by cjcord]

You are standing in our own light you faced and stood up to it. I hope you have a larger perpsective of what it means to be free.

Sometimes it can do us good to face hate and anger head on, if it can give us a glipse of what is in our reality. Then it should be taken into your entire being. Focused energy can terminate this beast.

Time slows down for this energy persuasion, everything around can't breath and is gasping for life and air, yet I stand in confidence and look upon those with incredible ease, breathing in a hormonous way.

See with your own eyes.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Was wondering why you said thanx to me in this post?

Also I'll leave Olijah's question to someone else,,,for now

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Yes,

Feel the energy change. Notice as to be aware of it.

Look at it in the eyes from the deepest perspective of your heart and stand in your full glory what you truly are.

The moment you fear, is the moment you bow to weakness.

The exact same weakness's in your heart. It attaches to your own darkness and if you claim your darkness as your own and release all that is not, you stand in your own light.

Its love, its the love that you feel.

Put your focus on that. Then you can see.

Remember, this darkness is ok. Get rid of all those stupid missunderstandings of darkness is bad or good, or anything like that.

It is just an intricate part of yourself. Claim That In You.

Know who you are enough to stand in your own strength. You realise that nothing can effect you, and you also realise everything you see is only you.

That is the deepest darkest and the most loving long lost secret.

You are me.

They have confused us to look at everything backwords, thats why so many people develop mental "conditions" becuase of this awkard, insane, backwords thinking.

Once we start to put ourselves up on a pedestal the chair collapses.

Thats a weakness. But a weakness that cannot be exploited in me.

This is Divine Connection.

Hate is different than pain.

Hate in reality is insanity. These people are very sad and confused. Again send them away with love. Prepare.

Allow my feelings and energy to guide you to the next point but find the light you have.

I'm sorry if you see this in the future and cannot respond, even though now I think about you with my heart. God bless.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The moment you fear, is the moment you bow to weakness.

I cant imagine my life without fear,but maybe its not all my fear that Im feeling.

Its love, its the love that you feel.

My spirit is very much attached to the spirit world,I can not express how much love I feel inside,,how much more love can one feel? Its endless and powerful.

You are me.

They have confused us to look at everything backwords, thats why so many people develop mental "conditions" becuase of this awkard, insane, backwords thinking.

lol yeh with ya on that one,,,when I have my periods of insanity I actually feel truth and noticing things that should be,,everything right,,,but then the pills we get given stop all that so we go back to this confusing world.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I refused the world of medicine. It is a shadow I banished from my life as a child, and I spent my entire childhood living in darkness only to realise that we all live around it. This can make you go insane if you cannot handle that information.

I feel someone. I wish that someone could feel inside of me how much I want to express and show my love.

And I think that is happening.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello All!
Thank's To help each other!

I would like to know how will be my life in this three apects next month:

1.- Relationships

2.- Financial.

3.- Health

Happy

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyface

I sense great joy and happiness in your future. I keep thinking good news and/or birth and new life.

I sense an uneasy feeling of incompleteness, but this is deep inner urges from your soul to complete everything in this lifetime.

Don't ever let doubt infiltrate the mind, then it becomes your only truth.

I see that you go to where the moaning can be heard and you shall be silent\/still.

Your energy will become what it started as. You will go back to essence of self.

I talk to you now but is it not I who speak.

Your concept of god is about to be reinvented.

Sometimes to see your own true potential one must not look for it in all the right places.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
reply to post by doobydoll

I see everything around you spinning like a whirlwind,its as if everyone else is rushing their daily business but your taking it slow,,theres no need to rush in your eyes,you know exactly what you wanna do and exactly where you wanna go,,your just waiting for the moment to do it.

bang on with this. i wont rush about for anything. laid back you could say.

If you have a partner then he/she is doing the exact thing,,just waiting and thinking while the world goes by.
If your single then this is your twinflame (Soulmate) that is also doing the same and maybe its in your Destiny to meet soon.

hmm not sure about that

I see the date 2nd of September and I see a few musicians around you
I see a celebration and a magican for the kids.

You'll have to say goodbye to someone close but to say goodbye is to say hello to another.

just said goodbye to someone very close

Be careful with people around you,,even those you trust some cant be trusted.
takes me a long time to trust people anyway

6th May maybe be a tough day

You are a person that gives and not take,you give to much and its draining you,,slow down with that,look out for an old woman in your dreams,,she has something for you and will keep coming until you wake up and remember.
right again. giver not a taker. it makes me happy to give.

Hope this is ok Doobydoll

thanks for that. pretty impressed actually.

doobs

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Your welcome Dooby,,glad you liked it

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thank you Dear Cyrus!
Hope every one gets the better!

Happy

new topics